- » Crusty Carrot Casserole
Crusty Carrot Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crusty carrot casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crusty carrot casserole recipes.
One Pot Pork Casserole
1) Trim pork for any visible fat.
2) In a saucepan, place the pork with the onion, carrot, potatoes, stock and bay leaves.
3) Boil the stock, cover the pan and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
4) Add the peas and... - 44.4416
Kidney Casserole Jerez
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Trim the kidney fat leaving 1/4 inch attached.
3) Rinse and dice the mushrooms, carrot, celery and onion.
4) In the bottom of a well-buttered casserole, spread the vegetables, then dot with the butter... - 40.8001
Italian Sausage And Pork Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. Heat oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat.
3. Brown the pork and sausages well then remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside
4. Add the onion and celery to drippings in the pan... - 45.7283
1 Combine beef, salt, garlic and water in a slow cooker.
Tie bay leaf, peppercorns and coriander seeds in cheesecloth; add to cooker with onion, carrots, potatoes, chick-peas and 2 tablespoons of the parsley.
2 Cook on low (190Â° to 200Â°) 10 hours or... - 41.4089
Lentils And Vegetables
1) In a small ovenproof casserole, add the vegetables and margarine.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave for 3 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
4) To this, add the lentils. Mix well.
5) On high... - 40.7249
Microwave Chicken And Vegetable Broth
1) In a casserole, add in the chicken quarters, water, bay leaf and bouquet garni. Cover the casserole and cook for 20 minutes.
2) Let the mixture rest for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3) Strain the mixture. Keep the stock aside.
4) Deskin the chicken and... - 45.5113
Beef Hot Pot
1. Preheat the oven at 335°F.
2. Roll the meat in seasoned flour and fry them in hot fat.
3. Take a 1 1/2 to 2-pint casserole dish and place the meat directly from the pan.
4. Add carrots, potatoes, mustard and stock in the meat.... - 41.3182
Barbecued Bean Pot
1. In a large flameproof casserole or Dutch oven, melt the butter or margarine
2. Add the onion and garlic and saute for about 5 minutes until limp.
3. Add the carrots and celery, and continue to sautÃ© another 2 minutes
4. Tip in the spices and... - 46.0722
Spiced Chickpea And Lamb Soup
1. Drain the soaked peas and beans in a colander, rinse under cold running water and drain again. Put them into separate saucepans, cover with plenty of cold water and bring to the boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 1 hour, then drain and reserve the... - 34.734
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In large oven proof skillet or casserole, heat oil.
3. Sauté the meat until evenly browned.
4. Add vegetable sand soup mix the meat and toss.
5. Pour in soup and wine and stir.
6. Cover... - 41.0515
Turkey Soup With Barley
1. Cut turkey into pieces and arrange them in a large microwaveable casserole.
2. Pour hot water over the turkey
3. Cover the casserole with its lid or with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH power for almost 60 minutes until the meat falls off the... - 45.5411
Earth Friendly Chicken And Vegetable Broth
1) Cook chicken along with bay leaf and bouquet garni in a casserole, with water added, for about 20 minutes.
2) Set aside the cooked chicken for about 10 - 15 minutes and then strain the stock.
3) Chop the chicken into small pieces, after skinning... - 40.9856
Lentil Hamburger Soup
1. Crumble ground beef into 3-quart casserole; add carrot, onion and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 3 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in 2 cups... - 29.5463
Beef And Split Pea Stew
Wash and pick over the split peas and put into a saucepan of cold water.
Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat, cover and leave to soak for 2 hours.
Peel and chop the onion.
Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces.
Heat the butter and oil... - 45.9907
Traditional Beef Stew
1) In a casserole dish, combine beef, 1 1/2 cups water, soup mix, carrots, potatoes and bay leaf. Mix well and cover the dish.
2) Microwave on high power for 13 to 15 minutes.
3) Cook again, covered, on low power for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until beef and... - 41.9371
1. In a large, casserole or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Set the casserole on a medium high flame and heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
3. Once the liquid comes to a boil, reduce the heat and cover the casserole with a lit.
4. Simmer... - 45.5624
Rosemary Lamb Cassoulet
1) In a bowl of cold water, soak the beans overnight.
2) Drain the beans and rinse well under cold running water.
3) Trim the excess fat from lamb.
4) Prehaet the oven.
5) In a saucepan, place the beans cover with cold water and boil... - 45.3186
Manhattan Fish Chowder
1. Remove the frozen fish from freezer and let thaw at room temperatur for 15 minutes.
2. Remove any bones, skin, if any, and dice the fish fillets into 1-inch pieces. Keep aside.
3. Heat a cooking casserole or Dutch oven over medium... - 47.6036
Microwave Oven Cheese
Pour the wine into a l1/2-quart earth enware pot, a clay pot, or a glass casserole.
Add the garlic.
Cook uncovered On "simmer" setting for 5 minutes.
Discard the garlic cloves.
Combine the cheese, flour, and pepper and stir into the hot wine.
Simmer for 3... - 41.2335
Irish Stew With Ale
1. In a bowl, place the lamb cubes and sprinkle flour, salt, and pepper over them. Toss to coat.
2. In a large Dutch oven or flameproof casserole, melt the butter.
3. Add the dredged lamb cubes and chopped onion and sauté, stirring... - 42.3671
Split Pea Soup
1. In a large microwaveable casserole dish, combine att the ingredients and give a good stir.
2. Pour in about 6 cups of hot water.
3. Cover with a lid or with plastic wrap and place dish in the microwave.
4. Microwave at HIGH for about 45 minutes,... - 43.0867
Favorite Oven Beef Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl, season flour with salt and pepper.
3. Toss beef cubes in the seasoned flour.
4. In a large over proof skillet or a casserole, heat oil over medium heat until hot.
5. Add garlic and... - 43.4523
Winter Vegetable Hotpot
1. Prepare and cut vegetables as required.
2. Thinly slice potatoes and put in water to avoid discoloration.
3. In a large sauce pan, add leeks, carrot, swede, parsnip, turnip, mushrooms and broad beans. Add stock to it and chopped... - 40.6627
Oxtail With Whole Onions
1. Dry oxtail over kitchen towel.
2. Peel whole onions.
3. Blanch in cold water by boiling for 5 minutes then drain.
4. Peel and slice carrots thickly. Combine with onions and keep aside.
5. In a large saucepan, place oxtail, cover with... - 43.8804
Microwave Chicken Fricassee
1. In a large-size (3 quart) microwave proof baking dish, place chicken pieces, skin side up, arranging the meatier portions on the outer periphery.
2. Scatter the carrots and bacon on top.
3. In a small bowl, combine dissolve bouillon cubes in hot... - 46.2796
Daube Of Beef Bearnaise
Bones and trimmings When you purchase the meat, tell your butcher that you want 2 1/2 pounds of boneless lean meat, plus some fat and bone.
He can tell you how large a piece to buy.
Daube of Beef, Bearnaise Trim off fat from meat and remove bones.
Cut lean... - 44.9919
Fall Vegetables And Fusilli
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook fusilli until tender but firm, about 10 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold water; set aside.
Meanwhile, in large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onions, garlic, carrots and celery for 5 minutes,... - 40.4025
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 46.7974
Blanquette Of Veal With Button Mushrooms
1. Trim fat or skin.
2. Cut meat into cubes.
3. Place in a pan and cover with boiling water. Let stand for 2 minutes.
4. Drain blanched meat and keep aside..
5. Peel and thinly slice the onions.
6. Peel and thinly slice the carrots.
7. Thinly... - 45.2925