- » Crusty Buttermilk Bread
Crusty Buttermilk Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crusty buttermilk bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crusty buttermilk bread recipes.
Crusty Cracklin Bread Squares
Have bacon cooked and crumbled.
Sift dry ingredients.
In a separate bowl mix buttcnnilk, egg, and bacon; mix well.
The dough will be stiff.
Pat batter-evenly into a 9xl3-inch, well-grcascd pan; bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes.
To serve: Cut the bread into... - 35.7372
You May Also Like!
Crusty Brown Soda Bread
1. Lightly grease a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C/ Gas 5.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients into a large bowl, tipping any bran from the flour back into the bowl.
3. Rub the butter into the flour mixture, then add enough buttermilk or milk to... - 37.2402
Crusty Brown Bread
Sift white flour with baking powder, soda, and salt; add corn meal and graham flour.
Add remaining ingredients; beat well.
Half-fill 5 greased 1-pound baking-powder cans;* cover tightly.
Place on rack in deep kettle; pour in boiling water to 1 inch.
Cover... - 32.4786
Crusty Skillet Cornbread
1) Preheat the oven to at 400°F.
1) In a bowl, mix together cornmeal, flour, salt, soda sugar and baking powder.
2) In another bowl, beat the egg along with buttermilk.
3) Stir in the egg mixture into the flour mixture.
4) In a heated... - 45.2026
Steamed Brown Bread
Sift together the all-purpose flour, soda, and salt.
Combine with the cornmeal and graham flour.
Mix together the molasses and buttermilk.
Stir into the dry ingredients.
Turn into a greased loaf tin 9" x 5".
Crease a piece of aluminum foil and make a 1" pleat... - 42.1994
Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken
In a large shallow dish, combine the buttermilk and hot sauce.
Add the chicken pieces.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Combine the bread crumbs, salt, and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
Place the beaten eggs in a... - 44.1378
Irish Bran Bread
Irish Bran bread is a very simple and quick bread recipe. It is a crusty bread which gets its flavor and taste from the whole bran cereal. The whole bran cereal makes it healthy. Irish bran bread can be served with baked beans, or main course. - 44.1765
Old-fashioned Corn Bread
old fashioned corn bread is plain corn bread baked in muffin tins for individual servings. Crsipy on the outside and moist on the inside this classic corn bread recipe made with yellow cornmeal and buttermilk is perfect for serving at lunches or dinner,... - 40.9408
Sugarless Irish Soda Bread
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sift all-purpose flour, soda, and salt together into a large bowl.
With a pastry blender cut in shortening until the texture of coarse meal.
Mix in whole wheat flour.
Pour in buttermilk all at once and mix well to blend (you may have... - 40.7186
Mother's Old Fashioned Corn Bread
1. In a large bowl, add all the dry ingredients and mix with a fork.
2. In a small bowl, beat eggs into the buttermilk. Stir into the dry ingredients to make a smooth batter.
3. Pour melted shortening into the cornmeal mixture. To... - 41.9095
Cheddar And Jalapeno Cornbread Stuffing
Preheat: the oven to 350°F.
Coat a deep, 9-by-13-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
In a very large mixing bowl, combine the corn bread, bread cubes, and chopped eggs.
In a 12-inch saute pan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
Saute the... - 43.0297