- » Crusted Salmon Bake
Crusted Salmon Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crusted salmon bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crusted salmon bake recipes.
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust
Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust has a different taste. The mustard with white vinegar gives the Baked Salmon With Mustard Crumb Crust a prefect taste. - 41.3651
Baked Salmon With A Herb Crust
1. Make a little lemon oil the day before.
2. Get the fillets cut by a fishmonger from the centre of the salmon about 150g each.
3. Skin and remove any bones, especially taking care to remove the pin bones.
4. Make the fresh white breadcrumbs... - 89.1337
Salmon Nadine In Crust
Saute the shrimp and scallops in the butter, drain and cool.
Roll out the pastry for the final stage, and cut into four equal sizes.
Top with a salmon fillet, and equal portions of shrimp, scallops, cheese and sprinkle with red peppercorns.
Carefully wrap the... - 36.4842
Walnut Crusted Salmon
Fancy enough for guests, easy enough for a regular old Tuesday night. A salmon fillet oven-poached in lime juice with a crunchy walnut-brown sugar crust. - 111.326
Herb Crusted Salmon With Roasted Vegetables
Treat your family with a restaurant style gourmet meal with this Herb Crusted Salmon with Roasted Vegetables this weekend. This is a great meal as it gets ready quickly and tastes delicious with all the fresh herbs in there. - 119.715
Salmon Pie In Rice Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
2) In a medium bowl, mix 1 beaten egg, rice, Cheddar cheese, salt and pepper together.
3) In a 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, firmly press the mixture over the bottom and... - 47.2746
Salmon Fillet With Sweet Grainy Mustard Crust
Salmon Fillet With Sweet Grainy Mustard Crust is a delicious and filling fish preparation that is sure to become everyones favorite! This dish is perfect for your weekend luncheons. Don€™t miss out on this brilliant Salmon Fillet With Sweet Grainy Mustard... - 41.2693
Macadamia Crusted Salmon Fillet
1. Combine rice, 1/4 cup heavy cream, some thyme, and salt and pepper. Shape into small patties and fry in olive oil over medium heat until crispy.
2. Combine bread crumbs, macadamias, lemon peel, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, b - 28.9547
No Crust Cheese And Salmon Pie
No Crust Cheese And Salmon Pie is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 30.5692
Salmon Steak With Pistachio Crust
Take a look at this salmon steak with pistachio crust recipe and see how easy it is to prepare a salmon dish which will be a hit among all. The chef is quite smart to use a combination of market bought and fresh ingredients so that working class people can... - 117.87
Peppercorn Crust Atlantic Salmon
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)In a saucepan, mix together sugar and vinegar over medium heat. Take care not to burn it.
3)Add in bell pepper, onion and mango chutney.
4)Continue to simmer over reduced heat.
5)Take a bowl and put in... - 45.8496
Fish Wolfgang Puck's Roasted Salmon With Herb Crust
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F
2) Make the fondue: In a skillet heat olive oil and cook the onion and garlic over moderately low heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes till soft.
3) Add tomatoes, wine, and tomato paste. Boil the mixture and... - 45.1845
Herb Crust Salmon
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a bowl place the Italian seasoning or herbes de Provence, sprinkle them with the salt and pepper, and mix the ingredients well.
3. Dip the salmon fillets in the egg whites, allowing the excess egg to... - 40.1447
Nut-crusted Salmon With Ginger Butter Sauce
SAUCE: Boil first 6 ingredients in heavy medium saucepan until almost all liquid evaporates, about 4 minutes.
Add cream; bring to boil.
Strain into heavy small saucepan.
In processor until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Heat large nonstick ovenproof... - 39.922
Wild Fennel Crusted Salmon With Tomato
Chef Michael at Food-Travels.com is taking you to the next level this week with a beautiful salmon recipe. Tomato and fresh fennel accent the unique flavor of this fish wonderfully!
Finished dish - 47.3381
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Melt 1/2 cup butter in a heavy skillet over high heat.
Add onions and saute until soft.
Stir in oysters and cook briefly, just to heat through.
Add parsley and lemon juice.
Continue stirring and cooking for about 5 minutes.
Fold in diced bread, stir, and cook... - 42.0774
Easy Salmon Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Cut the aluminium foil in 8 inch square piece, and fold it into a small boat shape.
4) Butter the foil shaped boat from inside.
5) In a blender, place the... - 42.2574
Salmon In Pastry
Place butter, flour, and milk in a small pan.
Bring to a boil on conventional burner, whisking constantly.
Cook for 2 minutes.
Drain salmon; remove skin and bones.
Stir salmon and remaining ingredients into sauce.
Roll out pastry to a 10inch square and place... - 34.8694
Roasted Red King Salmon
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 200°F.
TO OVEN-DRY THE TOMATOES, stir together the coriander, cumin, pepper, salt, and garlic in a small bowl.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil and sprinkle half of the seasonings over it.
Arrange the tomato slices on the... - 41.2571
Salmon Roll Or Pie
Saute mushrooms, celery, pepper, and onion in the oil.
Pick over salmon, discarding any black skin or bones.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Add parsley and tarragon.
Mix all together.
Prepare pie crust dough and roll out into a rectangle for the roll, a round for... - 42.5162
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Add sufficient milk to liquid to make 1 cup in all.
Remove skin, and flake salmon, mashing bones.
Combine all ingredients well, and turn mixture into small greased loaf pan.
Bake at 375Ã‚Â°F. 1/2 hour or until loaf is... - 34.6168
Smoked Salmon Pizza
1)In a small bowl, add yeast to warm water and wait for 5 minutes until it begins to foam and bubble.
2)In a large bowl, mix together cool water, salt, honey, olive oil and add this to yeast mixture.
3)Now add in ½ cup of flour. Stir slowly and... - 46.4096
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F, gas 5.
Roll out the dough thinly.
With a fluted barquette (boat-shaped) pastry cutter, cut out the boats, and place the pas- try pieces in greased barquette tins (pans).
Prick the bottoms of the pastry cases with a... - 38.1168
Buffet Salmon Casserole
Drain salmon and flake.
Mash bones and include them.
Cube 4 slices of bread, place in bottom of a large baking dish.
Mix together the salmon, mayonnaise, green pepper, celery, onion and salt.
Spread over cubed bread.
Trim crusts from remaining bread slices,... - 47.187
Hot Salmon Cups
GETTING READY 1) Drain salmon and flake fish, removing skin and bones. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine together salmon, half of the cheese, sour cream, celery, sweet pickle... - 30.4663
Almond Salmon Quiche
For crust, stir together flour, the 2/3 cup cheese, almonds, salt, and paprika.
Stir in oil.
Set aside 1/2 cup of the crust mixture.
Press remaining mixture into bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in 400° oven 10 minutes.
Remove from oven; reduce... - 41.4275
Smoked Salmon Quiche
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
Work in butter till mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add sufficient water to form a soft dough.
Knead lightly on floured board.
Roll out dough to fit 8 inch (20 cm) quiche pan.
Prick base of... - 41.5634
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Line 2 pie pans with crust.
To salmon juice, add enough milk to make 2/3 cup (160 mL) liquid.
In a saucepan, melt butter.
Over moderate heat, saute celery and onion 10 minutes or so.
Fold in flour, salt and pepper.
While... - 41.3156
Salmon Quiche With Buttermilk
Combine the cheeses and buttermilk in a blender and process on low speed until combined.
Place in a large bowl and add scallions and eggs.
Flake salmon meat and crush the bones; add to the cheese mixture with a dash of nutmeg.
Pour salmon mixture into the pie... - 36.3927
1. In a blender, process together the cheeses and buttermilk at low speed till well blended; turn out in a large bowl and mix with scallions and eggs
2. Flake the salmon meat, crush the bones and add to the cheese mixture along with a pinch of... - 33.2946
Pizza With Pesto And Smoked Salmon
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Lay pie crust in center of baking sheet.
Fold in 1/2 inch of crust edge.
Stand up double edge and crimp decoratively, forming upright rim.
Blend cheese and pesto in small bowl.
Spread cheese mixture over crust.
Sprinkle with pine... - 34.6025
Heat oven to 425°.
Prepare pastry for 9" Two-crust Pie as directed on inside wrapper.
Mix eggs, milk, butter, onion, parsley, basil, and salt.
Break salmon into pieces, removing bones and skin.
Stir salmon into egg mixture.
Pour into pastry-lined pie... - 40.8231
Delicious Salmon And Spinach Quiche
I have been making this easy pantry style recipe for years and I never get tired of it. Perfect during a busy week for a quick dinner or lunch in the weekend. Serve with a tossed salad and a cool chardonnay and you are in business! - 119.264
Salmon Fish Pie
1. Cook potatoes, then mash.
2. Saute onion in butter, then add to mashed potatoes.
3. Add fish, mash, then add enough milk to make it nice and smooth.
4. Fill unbaked pie crusts.
5. Add top crust to pie.
6. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes then at 350° for 20... - 27.8828
This Salmon Pie is absolutely delicious ! Try this fish pie with an abundance of vegetab les for your next meal. If you want to know more about this salmon pie, please let me know. - 36.8685
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350°.
2. Drain the liquid from salmon and keep it aside it for later use.
3. Remove skin and bones and break it into pieces.
4. Add onion, pepper, lemon juice and butter.
5. Remove crusts from bread slices and... - 43.0135
Trim crusts from bread and cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes.
Heat milk in double boiler.
Add bread cubes, butter, liquid from salmon and well-beaten egg yolks; season with salt and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 39.6326
Salmon Oyster Pies
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Line 6 large custard cups or individual casseroles with the pastry.
3) Prick the pastry all over the surface and crimp the edges.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, until browned.
5) In a... - 43.526
Russian Salmon Pie
Line a 9-inch pie pan with half of the pastry.
Flake salmon; put half of the fish in the pastry shell.
Cover the layer of salmon with half of the egg slices.
Sprinkle with dill weed, salt, and pepper; dot with butter.
Pour over cream sauce, top... - 32.4668
Hasty Salmon Pie
Salmon Pie is a perfect side dish. Salmon Pie is a savory bakery food. Salmon Pie gets its delicious taste from Salmon and biscuit crust. - 40.9302
Smoked Salmon Salad Pizza
Today may be introduced before, Home made bakeryPizza dough recipeI would like to introduce. Make your own pizza from scratch at home is fun. If home bakery, ™ª useful to be able to easily make the pizza dough while you are doing something
There are a... - 81.2342
Smoked Salmon Quiche
Place flan ring on a greased baking tray.
On lightly floured board roll out pastry about 1-inch larger than flan ring.
Place over and ease into ring, pressing into fluted sides.
Take care not to stretch pastry or it will shrink away from the... - 38.2195
1. Bone and flake the salmon
2. In a saucepan, heta milk, butter and salt, add egg yolks and bread to it and cut into small pieces
3. Turn the heat off, add lemon juice and chili sauce and mix into the salmon well
4. Beat egg whites till stiff andfold... - 36.4786
Deep-dish Salmon Tart
Roll out sufficient pastry, and line a deep oblong baking dish, 9" x 6 1/2" x 2".
Turn salmon and its juice into bowl.
Discard dark skin; mash bones and salmon with juice.
Add next 7 ingredients.
Taste, and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste... - 44.1692
Salmon And Asparagus Flan
STEPS TO GETTING READY
1) Heat an electric oven to 400°F or gas oven to Mark 5
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Bake without any filling in the... - 42.6458
Scandinavian Salmon Cheddar Pie
Heat oven to 425°F.
Beat eggs in large bowl; add milk, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the butter, green onion, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; mix well.
Fold in cheese and salmon; pour into cooled pie shell.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes... - 32.4132
Smoked Salmon Quiche With Potato Pastry
1. To make the pastry, cook the diced potato in a pan of lightly salted boiling water for about 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain well through a colander and return the potato to the pan. Mash until smooth and set aside to cool while you make the pastry.
2.... - 40.1802
Russian Salmon Loaf
Heat 1 1/2.inches water, 1 onion, the bay leaf, peppercorns and 2 teaspoons salt to boiling in 12-inch skillet; reduce heat.
Arrange fish in single layer in skillet.
Simmer uncovered until fish flakes easily with fork, 4 to 6 minutes.
Drain... - 39.4864
1. Preheat the oven at (425°).
2. Prepare piecrust mix, as per label directions or make your own single-crust pastries.
3. On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board roll out to a 12-inch round and fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
4. Trim... - 44.8872
Caviar Tart has a smooth taste. Caviar Tart tastes better with mix of vodka. The salmon lovers must try Caviar Tart. - 40.3801
Pastry Topped Fish Bake
Combine first 5 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Drain and flake fish; blend well into egg mixture.
Pour into greased 8-inch pie plate.
Prepare pie crust mix according to package directions.
Roll to an 8-inch circle, 1/8 inch thick; trim edges.
Cut circle... - 37.0811
Trim crust from loaf of bread, making bread an even rectangle.
Slice bread horizontally into 7 (3/8-inch-thick) slices.
Spread a very thin layer of Tomato Butter over one side of 3 or 4 bread slices, spread a very thin layer of Herb Butter over one side of... - 37.4898
Learn how to properly handle and shape a readymade pizza dough and eventually create a fine basic pizza out of it. The chef demonstrates as well as gives some valubale tips which will help you bake a perfect pizza. - 128.509
Roll out half the pastry 1/8 inch thick and use to line an 8-inch square pan.
Mix rice with 1/2 cup cream sauce.
Saute onions in butter until golden.
Place half of rice mixture in pastry.
Add pieces of salmon.
Distribute onions and eggs over salmon, then... - 36.7956
1) Roll out pastry and line about 16 tiny boat-shaped tins.
2) Prick the bottoms and bake for 12-15 minutes at (425-450ºF, Gas Mark 6-7) temperature.
3)Bind together rice , salmon or tuna fish and mayonnaise.
4)Add chopped gherkins into the rice... - 39.0029
Tasty Mini Quiche
For Short Crust Pastry
1. For short crust pastry, in food processor drop flour, salt, and butter. Pulse for about 20-30 seconds.
2. Gradually pour water and pulse to combine.
3. On work surface, sprinkle flour, drop dough and knead. Warp dough... - 0
Savory Appetizer Pie
Crust: On baking sheet, toast crumbs in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden, stirring once.
Transfer to bowl; stir in cheese and butter.
Pat firmly into 11 X 8inch (28 X 20 cm) tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake in 350Â°F... - 43.139
Trim crusts from the bread; spread slices with a creamed mixture of the margarine and garlic salt.
Cut each slice into 4 squares.
Pinch the corners and press squares, spread-side down, into 24 small tart pans.
Blend fish paste with just enough sour cream to... - 26.7422
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) On a lightly floured surface, roll out the prepared pastry to a thickness of about 1/4-inch.
3) Use the pastry to line a buttered 8-inch flan ring or 6 buttered individual tartlet... - 45.3144
Sea Fish Pie
Line an 8-inch pie plate with half the short crust pastry.
Flake the fish finely.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the cornflour and cook for a few minutes.
Remove from the heat, add the milk stirring all the time.
Return to the heat, stir until boiling and boil... - 45.706
Cod And Tomato Casserole
1.Preheat the oven to 35 minutes.
2.In a pan, heat butter and fry onions in it until tender.
3.Add flour and cook for 2 minutes.
4.Turn off th eheat and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on flame and let the mixture boil;... - 45.1934
Professional cooking teacher and former caterer Betty Bannerman Busciglio prepares a family favorite...Quiche Lorraine (Eggs, Cheese, Onions, etc.) Quiche Lorraine - essentially a fancy sounding French name for what the Brits would call a bacon and egg pie!... - 0
Fish And Rice Ramekins
Combine rice, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and the onion powder and marjoram.
Pat into four oiled ramekins and up the sides as a pie crust.
Saute mushrooms in 2 teaspoons of the oil until moisture is evaporated.
Add sherry and heat until nearly... - 39.8101
West Coast Pie
1. In skillet melt shortening; in it saute onion and green pepper until onion is golden. Stir in flour; then stir in tomatoes, basil, and seasoned salt. Bring to boil; then pour into 9-inch pie plate.
2. Over tomato mixture arrange tuna; sprinkle with grated... - 29.8411
Butter a large cookie sheet with 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
In a large skillet, saute' the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Add water to chicken broth to make 2-1/2 cups liquid.
Add to mushrooms.
Bring to boil.
Stir in rice and... - 40.3144
Try this snack for your next party. Easy and fun. This is an inexpensive recipe. They are shaped like ducks. - 40.5635
Homemade Birthday Gift For Kids
Birthday are always happening year round.There are many items that you can give as gifts.But homemade gift is very special.It is tasty and nutritious gift for a kids party. - 42.9294
Home-cooked Easter Feast
Chef Melody Shammam stopped by the set of Fox 5 San Diego's morning show to discuss Easter ideas for 2012. - 108.98
Calico Appetizer Quiche
Flake the fish.
For the egg mixture, in a medium mixing bowl beat eggs.
Stir in cream, dry mustard, salt, and lemon peel.
Then stir in fish and pimiento.
In another bowl combine Swiss and Colby cheeses.
Add the flour and toss lightly to coat.
Add cheese... - 38.7047
Chicken And Rice In Pastry
Cut the chicken into ¾" (2 cm) pieces.
Sprinkle the chicken fillets with the salt and 1 tbsp (15 ml) of parsley.
Heat 1/2 of the butter in a sauce pan; saute 1/4 of the onion until tender.
Add the rice and chicken stock, cook the rice to... - 43.3717
Combine 1/2 cuP of the soup, fish, celery, and monosodium glutamate.
Prepare pie crust mix using package directions; roll into four 6-inch circles.
Place 1/4 of the filling on 1/2 of each circle; fold to form turnovers.
Seal edges with fork; prick top.
Bake... - 32.7537