- » Crusted Pork Roast
Crusted Pork Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crusted pork roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crusted pork roast recipes.
Sage Crusted Pork Roast With Roasted Vegetables
Preheat oven to 450°.
Coat a shallow roasting pan with nonstick spray.
Combine bread crumbs, crushed onions, Parmesan, sage, the 1/2 tsp salt, and the 1/4 tsp pepper in a bowl, then spread on a baking sheet.
Smear mustard all over pork.
Roll pork in seasoned... - 44.2226
Butternut Squash Risotto And Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin
This video of Butternut Squash Risotto and Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin shows two fine recipes. The chef has demystified cooking a creamy risotto and serves it with an aromatic roasted pork loin. Watch the video for the details of this rustic combination. - 83.0274
Black Pepper Crusted Pork With Black Cherry Glaze
This spicy crusted pork dish with the sweet and tangy black cherry sauce is a real elegant, restaurant-style dish that will help you woe your love. I made this for my girlfriend on Valentine's Day and she accepted my proposal for marriage cause she was... - 89.1735
Crisp Crusted Rolled Pork Roast
1. Keep the meat in room temperature for about 1 ½ - 2 hours before cooking.
2. Prepare the barbecue grill by lighting the coals. It takes about half an hour for the fire to get ready.
3. Brush soy sauce all over the meat.
4. Take a... - 46.9411
Herb Crusted Pork Roast With Ginger Fig Compote
1. In a bowl, combine the chopped garlic, rosemary and thyme, whole-grain mustard, dried lavender and 1/4 cup of the olive oil. Add the pork loin and turn to coat thoroughly with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Remove... - 32.3399
Cocoa Crusted Pork Tenderloin With Sour Cherry Sauce
This is great recipe for the holiday season. A restaurant style dish that makes an elegant dinner main course. Cocoa, cherry and pork, what a delicious combination. The chef has his own tips to whip up this wonderful dish in just about 30 minutes. - 88.4295
Roasted Pork With A Muscovado Crust
Untie the pork, if rolled; lay it skin-side down on a chopping board.
Mash the garlic and the salt with a pestle and mortar until you have a smooth paste.
Mix in the chilli flakes, pepper and lemon zest.
Spread over the flesh of the pork; roll up and tie... - 46.6449
How To Cook Crusted Pork Tenderloin
1. Wash pork tenderloin under cold water and pat it dry. Cut and remove extra fat from it, if any.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. Place a large oven proof frying pan on medium low flame, and heat bacon fat and olive oil in it.
4.... - 0
Mustard Crusted Pork Roast And Browned Potatoes
Place pork in a greased roasting pan.
Rub with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
Combine mustard and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; spread evenly over pork.
Peel a crosswise stripe around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut each potato... - 45.2687
Herb Crusted Pork
To those who enjoy eating pork, will definitely like this one. The chef shows how to make the herb crusted pork. It tastes so delicious. You can serve this dish with hot rice and mixed vegetables. Watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 95.6699
How To Bake Chipotle Crusted Pork Chops
1. Rinse pork chops under cold water and pat it dry.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine breadcrumb, chill powder, cayenne pepper, chipotle powder, salt, and... - 0
Fresh Ham Half With Parsley Crumb Crust
1. With knife, remove skin and excess fat from pork leg, leaving only a thin fat covering. Place pork leg, fat side up, on rack in open roasting pan. Rub pork with 1 teaspoon salt. Insert meat thermometer into center of thickest part of pork, being careful... - 37.4877
Asian Baby Back Ribs With Panko Crusted Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Set the baby back ribs on a large rimmed baking sheet, skinned side up. In a small bowl, stir together the chopped garlic with the minced scallions, soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar and rice vinegar. Season the ribs lightly with... - 27.4069
Baked Ham In Cheese Crust
1) Into a roasting pan, place the pork with the fat side up
2) Roast in the oven for two hours on 325 F, take out from the oven and allow to rest
3) Mix together the crumbs, cheese, mustard, melted butter, pineapple into a bowl
4) Place the mixture on... - 35.3953
Brown Sugar And Honey Crusted Ham
Brown Sugar and Honey Crusted Ham Recipe from SimpleFoodie.com. This is an easy main course that feeds many people and will leave you with plenty of leftovers for ham sandwiches. - 99.6054
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076
Spiced Pork Tenderloin With Honey Mustard
pork tenderloin is low in fat, it tends to dry out, so be careful not to overcook itthis recipe needs just 20 minutes in the oven. Melissa Rubel Jacobson serves a stellar honey mustard alongside it to add moistness and sweet-spicy flavor.
Picture... - 37.0127
Roast Loin Of Pork With Thyme
Lay the roast in a shallow roasting pan.
Place the pieces of thyme evenly along the roast close to the bone.
Sprinkle with marjoram.
Pour on the cider or wine and let stand for one hour, turning the roast periodically.
Set fat side up, cover loosely with... - 44.7264
Apple And Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Roulade
Here's a lovely dinner time pork loin recipe that will make every family gathering worthwhile. The process seems elaborate but its worth every bit of preparation. Chef shows the step by step process which will help you learn and follow the recipe quickly.... - 118.235
Roast Belly Of Pork
1. Turn the oven to a setting of 425°F/220°C/Gas 7
2. In the pork, make a cavity for the stuffing at the same place from where the bones were removed
3. In a processor, add bread, parsley and prunes and chop finely; add grated onion to... - 34.7687
Loin Of Pork Provencale Style
Mix 1 teaspoon of the salt with the rosemary, parsley and horseradish.
Rub into the meat so that a crust is formed around the meat.
Beat the eggs.
Dip the meat into the beaten eggs, and then in the breadcrumbs, pressing them on well.
Place the meat in a... - 32.8083
Pork And Ricotta Meatballs In Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Brush the bottom and sides of a medium roasting pan with vegetable oil. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse the diced bread to coarse crumbs. Transfer the crumbs to a large bowl and add the ground pork, chopped pancetta,... - 30.354
Stuffed Roast Suckling Pig
In a preheated 325° F. [170° C] oven, bake the onions in their skins for one hour, or until they are soft.
Cool, peel and finely chop them.
Make the stuffing by mixing the chopped onions with the suet, sage, eggs, bread and, finally, the flour.
Season to... - 41.1513
Honey Sesame Tenderloin
Honey sesame tenderloin is a pork tenderloin recipe. Prepared with soy sauce, ginger and garlic marinade, the pork is rolled in honey and coated with sesame seeds. Nicely coated and flavored, the honey sesame tenderloin is roasted in the oven to finish with a... - 45.2786
Provencal Lamb Shoulder
Provencal Lamb Shoulder is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Provencal Lamb Shoulder; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 39.3033
Martinique Stuffed Chicken In Rum
The martinique stuffed chicken in rum is a roasted chicken recipe made with amber rum and cream cheese along with pork sausages, green onions and parsley. What makes this martinique stuffed chicken so awesome is the flavor and taste of the cream cheese... - 49.6735
Baked Stuffed Pork Chops
1.Make stuffing: trim some of the crust from the bread.Cut bread into 1/4 inch cubes.In 1/4 cup hot butter in skillet, saute' the onions and celery, stirring until the onion is golden, about 5 minutes.Add the bread crumbs. Stir to combine. Remove skillet from... - 36.7528
Rosemary Roast Beef
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. In a roasting pan, place the beef steak. Season it with all spice, salt and black pepper generously to cover it on all sides. Pour olive oil over it and rub it in the steak.
3. Prepare the other... - 108.799
Have the roast boned, but not tied.
Score the fat finely.
Make a slit in the meat where the bone has been removed so that the stuffing can be inserted.
To make the stuffing, pare and core the apple.
Mix with the onion and sage leaves and chop finely .
Discard... - 39.261
Italian Sausage And Pork Roll
1. Place pork, sausage meat, onion, stock cube, bread, tomato paste (puree), egg and black pepper to taste in a food processor and process to combine. Press out meat mixture on a large piece of aluminum foil (a) to form a 20 x 30 cm/8 x 12 in rectangle.
2.... - 32.1574
Salt Pork Cassoulet
Wash beans and soak overnight in water and salt.
Add garlic, carrots, onions, bouquet garni, and salt pork.
Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, 1 hour.
While beans are cooking, heat oil in skillet and brown pork and lamb cubes.
At end of hour add to... - 41.3701
Dutch Oven Carnitas
Carnitas is pork that is characterized by a crispy exterior and moist, succulent meat. Carnitas translated from Spanish means 'little' or 'small' meats. This is because Carnitas is slow cooked until it is so tender it can be pulled apart into small pieces... - 110.222
Barbeque Sauce Barbeque Chicken And Barbeque Ribs
Are you planning to have a barbeque party? Have a look at this video that has recipes for barbecue ribs, barbecue chicken and barbecue sauce. Out of all the three recipes barbecue sauce recipe is a must try as it would be handy when prepared in advance and... - 84.4121
Chiles En Nogada
This is a very interesting dish. The first time I ate it well it was icky sweet so b careful of the sugar ratio, as when done properly it is quite nice. I especially like the heat balance. - 46.4411
1) Soak the beans overnight in cold water with 1 tablespoon salt.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) In a roasting pan, place the pork and roast until the thermometer inserted in the pork, reads about 275°F. Allow to cool, slice into... - 45.3595
Meat Balls Alla Romana
Grind the meats together twice.
Soak the bread five minutes in the milk.
Place the meat in a mixing bowl and add all remaining ingredients except the oil and bay leaves.
Squeeze the bread and add it to the meat.
Mix well and let stand one hour or... - 40.7006
Tasty Cuban Pizza
Cuban pizzas come topped with all kinds of toothsome ingredients including ham, pork, cheese, mustard, pickles and a lot more. Juan Montalvo teaches you how to make pizza crust from the scratch. The recipe is so simple that you wouldn't think twice before... - 88.2034
Cassoulet De Toulouse A La Menagere
Put the salt pork, onion, bouquet garni, garlic and beans in a large saucepan.
Add salt and pepper to taste and water to cover.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Add the sausages and cook for a further 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, roast the pork... - 41.0126
Hickory Smoked Fresh Ham
Soak 3 handfuls (about 5 oz / 155 g) of hickory chips in water to cover for about 1 hour.
Prepare a fire for indirect-heat cooking in a covered grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the salt,... - 43.8628
Ham And Watercress Sandwiches
Ham And Watercress Sandwiches is an easy to make snack. Try these really tasty Ham and Watercress sandwiches in your own kitchen. - 42.0986
French Veal Chops
Remove the crusts from the bread and soak the slices in the milk.
Chop the liver finely.
Peel and slice the onion; slice the mushrooms.
Mix the ground pork with the soaked bread, chopped liver, onions and mushrooms.
Beat the eggs with the oil, salt and pepper... - 38.6631
Marrow Mashed Potatoes
This isn't just any mashed potato recipe. In this recipe, we use the savoury awesomeness of beef marrow to give our potatoes an extra punch of richness and flavour. These potatoes are perfect with grilled meat like steak or chops. Enjoy, share, favourite and... - 127.661
Filet Of Beef Wellington
Spread filet with mustard, tie larding pork over it.
Roast in 400° oven for 25 minutes.
Remove and cool.
Remove pork, skim pan juices, and reserve them.
In 2 tablespoons butter, saute mushrooms, ham and shallots for 5 minutes.
Add salt and Madeira.
Saute... - 42.4936
Score the fat side of the pork rind, cover it with cold water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain, cover with cold water again, and repeat the process, this time simmering for 30 minutes.
Reserve the pork rind and its second... - 42.7518
Wegmans Grilled Naan Pizza 2 Ways
For a fun family dinner or party appetizers, grilled pizza so easy. Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shows you how. - 131.496
Mushroom Meat Loaf
1) Heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
2) In a large bowl, add the pork, beef onion, garlic, mushrooms and breadcrumbs and mix well.
3) In a bowl, add wine, egg, salt, pepper, nutmeg and breadcrumbs and beat well to make a stiff... - 43.9917
Pate De Noel
Skin turkey and chicken; reserve skin.Cut meat from bones in large pieces, 1/2 inch thick.
Remove fat, gristle and tendons, and reserve.
Slice meat from veal knuckle into similar-size pieces.
Refrigerate sliced meats.
Pile bones,skin and trimmings in... - 43.0297