- » Crusted Fish
Crusted Fish Recipes
Crusted fish is fish that is cooked in such a way that that there is an outer crust that is crunchy and crispy. Crusted fish is relatively simple to prepare and can be made in a short duration of time. Crusted fish ... More »
Tomato Aspic In Cheese Crust
1. In a large pan, combine the crumbs and butter and mix well. Then press this mixture firmly into 8-inch pie plate, building up sides.
2. Bake at 275 degrees for 6 to 7 minutes; chill.
3. In a large pan, tip in the 1/4 cup cold water... - 44.5101
Ham In Cheese Crust
For crust combine flour and cheese; stir in oil.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the mixture.
Press remaining mixture onto bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in 400Â° oven,for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Reduce oven temperature to 350Â°.In bowl combine eggs... - 43.0616
Ham In Cheese Crust
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the crust, mix together the cracker crumbs and butter.
3) Reserve 2 tablespoons of the crumb mixture and press the remainder on the bottom and up the sides of a pie plate of... - 41.8206
1) Take a bowl and mix the salt and flour together, fold in the shortening and add the cheese until it becomes similar to a coarse meal.
2) Sprinkle the mixture with cold water and moisten all the ingredients with the help of a fork.
3) Make it into a... - 32.812
Snapper With A Triple Cheese Crust
Combine mustard, breadcrumbs, cheeses, parsley, garlic and seasoning in large bowl.
Place fish on oiled oven tray; press cheese mixture onto fish, spray with cooking oil spray.
Bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 15 minutes or until cheese browns and fish is... - 32.7705
Savory Cheese Crust
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and salt. Cut in the butter, shortening and cheese until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in the water, gather the dough into a ball and flatten into a 6-inch disk. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate... - 25.7123
Combine flour and salt, cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Stir in Cheddar cheese.
Sprinkle cold water (1 tablespoon at a time) evenly over surface, stir with a fork until all ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a... - 23.3319
Combine pie crust mix and cheese.
Roll out to fit a 10-inch pie pan.
Prick bottom and sides with a fork.
Bake for 10 minutes at 425Â° F. - 22.0112
Crusted Fish Recipes By Category