- » Crusted Cod
Crusted Cod Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crusted cod recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crusted cod recipes.
Baked Parsley Crusted Cod Fillet With Yam And Butternut Puree
Want a main dish recipe that will knock everyone socks off and earn you loads of compliments? Then this video is just the thing for you. Learn to make a tasty, healthy recipe that the guests will fall in love with. Watch to know more! - 79.0887
Mediterranean Crusted Cod With Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
1. Place the garlic in a bowl with the chilli flakes, parsley, half the olive oil and seasoning, then mash to a paste.
2. Place the cod fillets in a shallow dish. Spread the garlic mixture all over the cod, then cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for... - 37.337
Pecan Crusted Alaska Cod
1. Set the oven rack in the upper third and preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Place pecans and bread crumbs in a food processor and pulse until the texture is moderately fine, with pecan bits still large enough to be crunchy.
3. In a small bowl, combine maple syr - 25.4632
You May Also Like!
Cabillaud Cod Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 450 °F.
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water.
Drain thoroughly; dry over low heat.
Mash well, adding 2 tablespoons butter, cream, and egg.
Season with salt and pepper.
Put fish into skillet with wine, lemon juice, and enough salted water... - 42.9328
Cod And Tomato Casserole
1.Preheat the oven to 35 minutes.
2.In a pan, heat butter and fry onions in it until tender.
3.Add flour and cook for 2 minutes.
4.Turn off th eheat and slowly add milk.
5.Put the pan on flame and let the mixture boil;... - 45.1934
Cape Cod Blueberry Pie
Every summer Anne Blomstrom’s city-dwelling family made the trek from Chicago to visit her mother, Alethia, on Cape Cod. Thoughts of winter instantly melted away at the sight of the shingled white house trimmed with green shutters. For a few weeks in June... - 45.1778
Roasted Cod On Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1. Heat oven to 425°. Boil red wine with thyme sprigs in a nonreactive (steel, glass, or enamel) sauce pot, until it is reduced to a syrup consistency. Cover and set aside. Make mashed potatoes and keep warm.
2. Season cod with salt and pepper. Preheat large... - 24.9199
Cod's Roe Pate
Put cod's roe into a mortar or basin.
Trim crusts from bread, soak the bread in water then squeeze well and put with the roe.
Pound to a smooth paste.
Add grated onion and crushed garlic.
Gradually stir in oil and lemon juice alternately until mixture is... - 35.0783
Cod's Roe Pate
Grate the onion using the grating disc.
Place the bread and cod's roe in the bowl and, using the double-bladed chopping knife, mix until well blended.
Add the potato, garlic and parsley and continue blending until smooth.
Add the onion to the mixture together... - 38.6962
Cod And Vegetable Bake
If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Arrange fish in ungreased oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches, or square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and the pepper.
Mix carrots, celery, onion, bread... - 34.9909
Soak cod overnight in water to cover.
Drain and put in large saucepan.
Cover with milk.
Simmer, covered, until fish flakes easily, about 20 minutes.
Do not boil or fish will toughen.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Make sauce by heating butter and flour in... - 37.626
Smoked Cod Roe Pate
1. Slice the crusts off the bread, tear the slices into small bits and soak in butter for five minutes
2. In a bowl, mix the cod roe and grated onion; add cheese and combine well with a wooden spoon
3. Mix in tomato juice gradually into... - 40.0768
Cape Cod Clam Pie
1. Prepare the piecrust mix according to label instruction or use a ready two-crust pastry dough.
2. Roll out half the dough on a flour dusted surface into to a 12-inch round circle.
3. Use to neatly line a 9-inch pie plate. Trim the edges.... - 44.4444