- » Crust Cake Mix
Crust Cake Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crust cake mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crust cake mix recipes.
Mix together crumbs, soy flour, cinnamon, and sunflower seeds.
Stir in honey and margarine until all crumbs are moistened.
Press crumbs against the sides and bottom of a 9-inch pie plate which holds 4 cups.
Reserve any extra crumbs.
Chill until ready to use. - 33.0872
Butter Crusted Pound Cake
Combine in mixing bowl 1/3 cup butter, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, coconut and walnuts.
Reserve 1/4 cup.
Press remainder onto sides and bottom of a well-greased 9x5x3-inch pan.
Chill while preparing cake.
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour with... - 43.5476
Cookie Crust Crunch Cake
Combine vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans, and sugar in bowl.
Add 1/4 cup butter; cut in until crumbs are fine.
Divide evenly into 2 greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
In a large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, 1/2 cup butter, orange extract, and water.
Mix cake as... - 42.9617
Pumpkin Cheesecake In Nut Crust
TO MAKE FILLING: Lightly beat eggs, egg yolks; add softened cream cheese and sugar and beat until thoroughly mixed.
Beat in cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, lemon rind and flour.
Beat in cream, vanilla and pumpkin.
Pour into nut crust; place pan of hot... - 43.6513
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
An electric blender is convenient for making fine crumbs or, put crackers in a plastic bag and crush fine with a rolling pin. (Packaged graham-cracker crumbs are available in most food stores.) - 26.4268
Creamy Cheese Cake With Cinnamon Crust
Will any variation of cheesecake work for you? Here is another great recipe video from Kat. A great variation of a cheesecake, this one is simple to make…great for a first timer! - 114.112
Pie Crust For Two Nine Inch Double Crust Pies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. To the cold water, stir in the salt and keep aside.
3. Sift the flour 2-3 times then measure and add to a large mixing bowl.
4. To the sifted flour, add 1/3 of the shortening.
5.... - 32.416
Cookie Crust Pastry
Mix flour and sugar together in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Add egg yolks and vanilla; mix lightly with a fork just until pastry holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.
Chill until ready... - 32.8628
Tomato Tart With Cheddar Crust
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 3. Blitz the flour, butter and cheese in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, add the egg, then whizz again until it forms a ball.
2. Lightly dust a cool surface with flour, then roll out the pastry. Line... - 33.2629
Piecrust has a Great taste.The Sugar and Sweet Butter gives the Piecrust Superior taste. - 40.6604
Rich Brownies In A Nut Crust
Pour melted butter into bread 'n cake bake pan, swirl to butter sides.
Sprinkle with half the nuts.
Mix brownies according to the package directions.
Pour half the batter into pan, covering nuts evenly.
Add remaining half of nuts, then batter.
Place bread 'n... - 31.8374
Combine ingredients; mix well.
Press firmly on bottom and up side to rim of 8- or 9-inch pie plate.
Chill thoroughly or bake in preheated 375° oven 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are brown.
Cool before filling. - 22.6703
Nut Crumb Crust
1. Mix together all the ingredients.
2. Sprinkle half the crumb mixture on the bottom of an eight-inch spring-form pan. Turn the cheesecake mixture into the pan and sprinkle with the remaining crumbs. Chill until firm. - 29.3973
Blender crumb crackers.
Empty into a measuring cup.
Repeat the process until 1 cup of crumbs is obtained.
Empty into a bowl.
Add sugar, cinnamon and melted butter.
Pat into the bottom and onto the sides of a 9 pie pan.
Chill before filling. - 32.3749
Baked Crumb Crust
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Combine the crumbs with the sugar and melted butter and mix thoroughly.
3. Press the mixture firmly against the sides and bottom of a nine-inch pie pan, using back of spoon.
4. Bake five minutes and cool. - 23.1898
Add melted shortening to crumbs and mix well.
Pat firmly and evenly into 8-inch pie plate.
Chill for several hours or bake at 350° 8-10 minutes (baking gives a firmer texture). - 19.1495
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a small bowl; blend in butter or margarine.
2. Press firmly over bottom and side of a buttered 9-inch pie plate; chill while making pie filling. - 20.1152
Basic Short Crust Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. In a bowl mix flour and salt. Cut shortening with pastry blender and mix until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add 1 tablespoonful of water at a time and stir with a fork to moisten dry ingredients.
4.... - 38.3739
Easy Crumb Crust
Combine crumbs and sugar; mix in butter.
Press firmly on bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
For an unbaked crumb crust, chill 1 hour before filling.
For a baked crumb crust, bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
Cool thoroughly before filling.
For ease in serving,... - 25.8009
Lemon Cheesecake With Graham Cracker Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 10-inch pie dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a bowl, mix together crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl.
4) Put aside about 1/4 cup of the crumb mix.
5) Line the remaining mixture into... - 47.4002
1. Break five crackers into quarters and place in the container of an electric blender. Blend to crumbs by flicking the motor on and off high speed four times. Empty the crumbs into a bowl and continue until all the crackers are crumbed.
2. Stir in the sugar... - 22.0859
Basic Crumb Crust
1. Apply a light coat of oil inside a 9" pie plate
2. In one and a half quart bowl, add butter or margarine and microwave at HIGH for almost a minute
3. Mix crumbs and sugar into it and add this misture over the bottom and sides of the... - 31.7415
Almond Tart - Crust
Almond Tart has a Incredible taste.The Sugar and Vanila extracts gives the Almond Tart Exhilarating taste. - 41.2089
Ginger Walnut Crumb Crust
Mix gingersnap and graham cracker crumbs with walnuts in bottom of 9-ihch springform pan; mix in melted butter.
Pat mixture evenly on bottom and 1 inch up side of pan.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven until light brown, about 8 minutes.
Cool on wire rack. - 25.0735
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare crust, combine cereal, cookies and oil in food processor; process with on/off pulses until finely crushed. Press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of pan.... - 40.4229
Mix flour, sugar, rind, and vanilla.
Add butter and egg yolk.
Chill 1 hour or more.
Roll out thin and line cake pan.
Bake 15 minutes at 400°F.
Set aside. - 31.454
Cookies turn out good in most ways they are made in and here is a recipe packed with the goodness of health. The chef shows how to make a Gluten Free Cookie Crust good enough to be used in other snack or dessert recipes. Good for cheesecake or pies! - 114.673
Mix flour, brown sugar and nuts together.
Stir in the melted butter or margarine with a fork, then with fingertips, to form a crumbly mixture.
Press into bottom and sides of a deep 9-inch pie plate, and prick here and there.
Bake at 300°F. 30-35... - 27.5288
Basic Lemon Cheese Cake
Prepare instant pudding as directed, but blend softened cheese with milk before stirring in pudding.
Pour into pie shell and chill 1 hour. - 19.1446
Delicious Pie Crust
A juicy-filling pie with a limp crust is like beer without fizz. Learn how to make pie crust from the scratch with this easy to make recipe. Greg Patent helps you put together a flaky trust. A yummy way to start a great pie. - 94.7047
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
In a small bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar substitute, and spread on the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of an 8- or 9-inch springform pan, preferably nonstick.
Sprinkle with shredded wheat.
Brown in oven, being careful... - 42.0881
In bowl, combine flour, sugar and lemon peel.
Stir in egg yolk and butter.
Mix with fingers until smooth.
Pat out to form a crust in bottom and slightly up side of greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan.
Bake in preheated 375° oven for 15 to 20... - 27.2384
Honey Crusted Pears
1) In a saucepan, mix together the butter, honey, and lemon juice over a low heat
2) Drain the pears in a colander and add to the saucepan
3) Cook the pears till heated and the syrup is reduced
4) Take the saucepan from the stove and add in the cake... - 36.6815
Graham cracker crust is prepared from garham cracker crumbs and can be used in making pie crusts or even dusting cakes. The graham cracker crust is crispy and light. - 22.9014
Cheese-crusted Flat Bread
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine in mixing bowl 2 tablespoons butter, sugar, salt and milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and satiny, 4 to 5 minutes.
Place in greased... - 43.3933
Chocolate Crumb Crust
1. Coat bottom and side of a 9" (23 cm.) cake tin with unmelted butter. Keep aside.
2. Combine in a bowl cookie crumbs, salt, cinnamon and melted butter and mix well.
3. Press crumb mixture evenly on sides and bottom of the prepared cake tin. Put remaining... - 28.3319
Sweet Short Crust Pastry
1. Sieve flour and salt in a bowl.
2. Cut butter into small cubes, add sugar to the flour, and mix with your finger until the mixture resemble crumbs.
3. Add egg yolk and mix well. Sprinkle little water if needed.
4. When mixture no longer sticks to your... - 36.992
Cookie Dough Crust
Mix flour and sugar.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well; chill.
Roll one third of dough to cover bottom of 9-inch springform cake pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Butter sides of pan; put bottom, with crust,... - 29.1823
Easiest Homemade Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls
Here comes the Easy Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls recipe ever! You will enjoy the robust flavors of this Holiday dish very much. These are not like baked doughnuts or cake, but more like a pastry. This beautiful dish can made after watching the video. And as... - 109.322
Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake With Ginger Pecan Crust
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9 x 3-inch springform pan. Cut an 18-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil and wrap the foil around the outside of the pan.
2. Place the... - 45.6316
How To Make Quiche - Cheese Quiche W/ Super Flaky Crust
Learn how to make a basic recipe of quiche with all the tricks to make a perfect flaky crust. You will learn how to make Pate Brisee ( the french crust) and a basic onion flavor. By adding Bacon you will make quiche Lorraine, or mushrooms for a mushroom... - 135.052
Cream Cheesecake With Cookie Crust
Toasted chopped blanched almonds Make Crust.
Have ingredients except 3/4 cup cream at room temperature.
Beat cheese until fluffy.
Mix sugar, flour, and salt.
Gradually blend into cheese, keeping mixture smooth.
Add grated rinds.
Add eggs and egg yolks, one at... - 42.7518
Chocolate Crusted Bavarian A Rich, Delicious Ice Box Dessert
Mix chocolate crumbs and butter thoroughly.
Press a thin layer over sides and bottom of a lightly buttered 8-inch square cake pan.
(Press sides with spatula and bottom with bottom of glass.) Set in refrigerator.
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Scald milk in top... - 42.9185
Angel Pie With Meringue Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
2) To prepare the pie, first beat the 4 egg whites until foamy.
3) To this, add cream of tartar.
4) Continue beating until the whites turn stiff.
5) Now, add 1 cup sugar. Beat until stiff.
6) In a... - 50.3822
Microwave Cookie Crumb Crusts
1) Place a glass pie plate and add butter.
2) Cook on ROAST(7) for 30 seconds till it melts.
3) Now mix the crumbs and the butter together.
4) Now transfer the mixture to the pie plate and press it down to the bottom.
5) Ensure the mixture is pressed... - 38.8208
Cream Cheese And Prune Kolache
Beat cream cheese to soften; add pie crust mix and sugar.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out to 1/4-inch thickness on a floured surface.
Cut in 3-inch rounds.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet, indent center with spoon and fill with about 1 T fruit... - 31.8158
Chocolate-Yogurt Cheesecake has a unique taste and is very nice. I grew eating this Chocolate-Yogurt Cheesecake frequently. Enjoy eating! - 43.19
Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch pie pan and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
Whisk in sugar substitute and fructose (or fructose only).
Stir in melted margarine until flour mixture is crumbly and thoroughly... - 42.9831
Almond Flip-top Cake
Almond lip top cake is a almond crusted cake made with a cake mix and filling with orange filling. Tangy and rich with the sweet nuttiness of almonds, the almond flip top cake is a real winner. - 30.8626
Basic Gluten-free Flour Mix
The key to the very best gluten-free baked goods is Authentic Foods superfine brown rice flour; it is the Cadillac, or cashmere, of brown rice flours and is worth its weight in gold. It is not grainy like other rice flours, and bakes the most fantastic... - 20.5838
Choco Coco Cheesecake has a fine taste. Choco Coco Cheesecake get its taste from crumbs mixed with coconut and cheese. Choco Coco Cheesecake is inspired by many cafeteria around the world. - 45.6524
Upside Down Pear And Fastis Pie
Upside Down Pear And Fastis Pie has a fine taste. Upside Down Pear And Fastis Pie get its taste from pastry crust dressed with vanilla ice cream and pears. Upside Down Pear And Fastis Pie is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 40.416
Hazelnut Cheesecake has a fine taste. Hazelnut Cheesecake gets its taste from crust filled with cheese cream, eggs and plain yoghurt. Hazelnut Cheesecake is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 45.8959
Amaretto Cheesecake has a fine taste. If you love cheese and cream in your cake then try this Amaretto Cheesecake recipe. You will simple love it. - 43.3709
Saint Honore is a French delicacy. Saint Honore gets is taste and looks from eggs mixed with cream and custard. Saint Honore is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 46.7035
Jumble Berry Upside Down Cake
This raw, light healthy dessert recipe makes creating a delicious cake as easy as pie. No baking...no burning sugar on the bottom of your cake pan...no holding your breath as you try and invert your cake onto a serving plate. No oven needed and no 'fancy'... - 100.927
Classic Cheesecake has a great taste. Classic Cheesecake gets its taste from crumbs filled with cheese and cream. Classic Cheesecake is inspired by many cafeteria around the world. - 44.7867
Cheesecake In A Minute
Cheesecake In A Minute is a easy to make quick cake recipe. Cheesecake In A Minute gets its taste from cracker crumbs, filled with cheese, cream and apples. Cheesecake In A Minute is loved by many people around the world. - 48.9684
Black Forest Cake
For the cake
1. Grease and dust a 175 mm. (7") diameter tin.
2. Sieve the flour and cocoa together.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add the flour, melted butter, essence and 2... - 45.8583
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Yogurt Cheese; set aside.
Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and all-fruit spread.
Lightly press crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
Bake for 8 minutes.
Increase... - 43.9427
Banana Split Cake
Double crust Banana Split cake with lots of other fruit flavors.An absolute delight this Banana Split Cake has lots of nuts & graham crackers in it.A very popular American Banana Split Cake recipe. - 49.2767
Karen's Brandied Peach Cheese Cake
Stir cream cheese until soft; blend in 1/2 C milk.
Add remaining milk, cognac and pudding mix.
Beat slowly just until well mixed.
Pour into crust.
Chill 1 hour.
Arrange peach slices attractively on cheese filling.
Heat jelly and additional cognac... - 38.5827
1) Soften the gelatin by soaking it in 1/2 cup water.
2) Whip the cottage cheese with cold water.
3) To make the custard on a double boiler mix together the milk, 1/2 cup sugar and the egg yolks.
4) Cook till the... - 48.8715
Korean Food: Sticky Rice Cakes With Cake Crumbs (경단)
Sweet sticky rice cakes are a must-have for the Lunar New Year in Korea. Watch this video to learn how to turn the traditional Korean dessert into a modernized sticky rice cake. These chewy, sticky rice cakes are bejeweled with walnuts and coated with cake... - 103.988
Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake
CRUST: In food processor or blender, crush cookies to fine crumbs; stir in butter until crumbs are moistened.
With back of spoon, press onto bottom and 1/4 inch ( 5 mm) up side of lightly greased 8-1/2 inch (2.25 L) springform pan.
Center pan on large piece... - 48.9739
Quick Eccles Cakes
These Eccless cakes are so wonderful and delicious to keep your hands off it. Truly flavorsome with lemon, coconut and mixed spices! - 33.7176
Lite Marbled Angel Cake
Adjust oven rack to lowest position.
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
Measure 4 cups batter into separate bowl; gradually fold cocoa into this batter until well blended, being careful not to deflate... - 34.0112
Invert a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; grease and flour the bottom.
Cream the butter with extract.
Gradually add the sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Mix in the flour and salt.
Spread one third of the... - 44.7218
Coffee Cake Show Off
In a medium mixing bowl stir together 1 cup of the flour and the yeast; set aside.
In a small saucepan heat and stir evaporated milk, water, granulated sugar, butter, and salt just until warm (120Â°F to 130Â°F) and butter is almost melted.
Add milk... - 37.3056
Super Moist Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
Place cheese and 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar in bowl of electric mixer.
Mix at medium speed until creamed.
Add liqueur and 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch; continue mixing until completely incorporated and smooth.
Add egg yolks and mix... - 45.4233
Raspberry Ribbon Cheesecake
Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake is an extravagance in raspberries ! A passionate raspberry fan is sure going to love feasting on this cheese cake with raspberry flavorings and topping. Try this Raspberry Ribbon Cheese Cake and let me know if you agree with my... - 50.8961
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Mix milk and water and set aside.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients- all purpose flour, wheat flour, salt, garlic powder if desired, yeast, sugar and olive oil well.
4. Then add and mix the water... - 105.043
Slice Of Summer Tart
Slice Of Summer Tart is easy to make desert. Slice Of Summer Tart gets its taste from fruit filling. Slice Of Summer Tart is loved by many people. - 42.8144
Pumpkin Pecan Cake
In a mixing bowl on medium speed, beat the wafers, pecans and butter until crumbly, about 1 minute.
Press into three greased and floured 9-in.round cake pans.
In another mixing bowl, beat cake mix, pumpkin, butter and eggs for 3 minutes.
Spread over crust in... - 44.1883
Rum Mocha Cheesecake
Rum Mocha Cheesecake has a great taste. Rum Mocha Cheesecake gets its taste from cream cheese mixed with eggs and flavored with dark rum. Rum Mocha Cheesecake inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 46.574
Cherry Pie Cake
Cherry Pie Cake is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Cherry Pie Cake; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 31.816
Peachy Cheesecake has a different taste. Peachy Cheesecake gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs to make the crust and cheese cream is mixed with flour and sugar to make the filling. Peachy Cheesecake is inspired by many cafeterias worldwide. - 45.7989
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake has a supreme taste. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake get its taste from eggs mixed with flour topped with nuts and flavored with vanilla. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake is inspired by many cafeteria across the world. - 46.024
Melt In Your Mouth Raspberry Cheesecake
Melt In Your Mouth Raspberry Cheesecake has a unique taste. Melt In Your Mouth Raspberry Cheesecake gets its taste from crust made of flour mixed with eggs and lemon, filled with cheese cream, eggs and flavored with vanilla. Melt In Your Mouth Raspberry... - 47.0281
These Moon Cakes, meant for the Harvest Moon night are so special ! I love the decorated rabbits on these moon cakes . Try out these fancy cakes for your kid and tell me if he liked it ! Your suggestions for these Moon Cakes are welcome ! - 43.9777
Chocolate Fleck Cream Cake
Crush cookies in a food processor.
Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Stir well with a fork.
Press evenly over bottom and a little up the sides of a 9" springform pan.
Whip cream until soft peaks form.
Beat the cream cheese until light and... - 45.4003
Lemon Cream Cake
Want to make a dessert that is truly different? This easy lemon cream cake recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this dessert that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. So, try this lemon cream cake recipe to... - 38.841
Walnut Coffee Cake
Coffe and walnut make a great combination and specially when the flavors are mixed into a cake. So, if you want to enjoy this flavorful delicacy, watch the video and learn from the chef how to make a walnut coffee cake. - 121.519
No Bake Orange Cheesecake
To make the crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs and margarine.
Spread this over the bottom and a little up the sides of a 9 in. (23 cm) springform pan.
Freeze the crust while mixing the filling.
To make the filling: Put the water in a small saucepan and... - 47.1604
Farmhouse Fruit Cake
Grease and line one 15 cm/6 inch square or 750 g/1 1/2 lb loaf-tin.
Cut up the butter and rub it into the flour until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar and the dried fruit.
Beat the eggs with 1 tablespoon of the milk and add to the dry... - 36.5715
Mom's Christmas Mincemeat Cheesecake
Mom's Christmas Mincemeat Cheesecake is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Mom's Christmas Mincemeat Cheesecake recipe! - 45.4515
Black Forest Cake
1. Grease a 9" baking tray and preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
To make the chocolate sponge cake:
2. Mix All Purpose Flour with Cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda in to bowl.
3. In another bowl add sugar, break 3 eggs, add in... - 110.878
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut pasta into 2- to 3-inch pieces. In a large bowl, combine pasta with eggs, scallions, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well, using your hands.
2. In a 9-inch ovenproof frying pan, heat olive oil, swirling to coat bottom and... - 30.995
Festive Rum Cake
1. Grease a large (3 quart or 12-cup) microwave baking dish, generously with butter or oil
2. Sprinkle the nuts in an even layer in the greased baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except rum.
4. Use an... - 44.3966
Strawberry Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In 13-by-9-inch baking pan, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake 10 minutes; set aside.
3. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat pudding mix, cheese, dry... - 36.693
Mascarpone Cheesecake With Blackberry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs and melted butter until well mixed. Press into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of an 8-inch springform pan.
2. In a food processor, combine the cream cheese, mascarpone, granulated sugar, eggs, and... - 37.0916
Quick Chocolate Cheesecake
Melt the margarine and mix with graham cracker crumbs; reserve 1/4 cup (60 mL) for the topping.
Press remaining crumbs into the base of an 8 in. (20 cm) flan ring set on a serving plate.
Refrigerate to firm.
For the filling, combine skim milk and chocolate... - 46.1389
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Butter and lightly flour a 10-inch round cake or tart pan with a nonremovable bottom.
In a blender or food processor, grind the nuts to a fine powder.
Sift the cake flour, cinnamon, and baking powder together.
Add the ground... - 47.8202
Stir together flour, 1 cup sugar, and salt.
Cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Mix beaten egg and milk.
Add to flour mixture; stir till moistened.
Pat evenly into greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cook at HIGH for 7 minutes, giving dish... - 45.3246
In small mixing bowl combine crushed crackers, the granulated sugar, and the chopped pecans.
Stir in the melted butter or margarine.
Press crumb mixture over the bottom and 1 1/2 inches up the sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
Bake at 350° for 10... - 47.0852
Chocolate Glazed Triple Layer Cheesecake
Chocolate Glazed Triple Layer Cheesecake has a great taste. Chocolate Glazed Triple Layer Cheesecake get is taste from layers of crushed chocolate wafer cookies, mixed with cream cheese and eggs. Chocolate Glazed Triple Layer Cheesecake is inspired by many... - 44.2344
Cream Cheese Cake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Beat eggs, lemon juice and sugar until light colored.
Add cheese and beat thoroughly.
Pour filling into crust and bake 20 minutes.
Remove cake; increase oven to 475°, top cake with sour cream mixed with sugar and vanilla.
Sprinkle... - 40.0435
Cherry Glazed Ice Cream Cake
Spread ice cream in crust; freeze.
Mix thoroughly sugar, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan.
Gradually add reserved liquid.
Cook, stirring con1 stantly, until thick and clear.
Stir in cherries, food coloring and extract; chill.
To serve, lift... - 43.1501