- » Crust Cake Mix
Crust Cake Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crust cake mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crust cake mix recipes.
Mix together crumbs, soy flour, cinnamon, and sunflower seeds.
Stir in honey and margarine until all crumbs are moistened.
Press crumbs against the sides and bottom of a 9-inch pie plate which holds 4 cups.
Reserve any extra crumbs.
Chill until ready to use. - 32.5406
Butter Crusted Pound Cake
Combine in mixing bowl 1/3 cup butter, brown sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, coconut and walnuts.
Reserve 1/4 cup.
Press remainder onto sides and bottom of a well-greased 9x5x3-inch pan.
Chill while preparing cake.
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour with... - 41.5842
Blender crumb crackers.
Empty into a measuring cup.
Repeat the process until 1 cup of crumbs is obtained.
Empty into a bowl.
Add sugar, cinnamon and melted butter.
Pat into the bottom and onto the sides of a 9 pie pan.
Chill before filling. - 30.2513
Pumpkin Cheesecake In Nut Crust
TO MAKE FILLING: Lightly beat eggs, egg yolks; add softened cream cheese and sugar and beat until thoroughly mixed.
Beat in cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, lemon rind and flour.
Beat in cream, vanilla and pumpkin.
Pour into nut crust; place pan of hot... - 42.4979
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
An electric blender is convenient for making fine crumbs or, put crackers in a plastic bag and crush fine with a rolling pin. (Packaged graham-cracker crumbs are available in most food stores.) - 25.3016
Cookie Crust Crunch Cake
Combine vanilla wafer crumbs, pecans, and sugar in bowl.
Add 1/4 cup butter; cut in until crumbs are fine.
Divide evenly into 2 greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
In a large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, 1/2 cup butter, orange extract, and water.
Mix cake as... - 41.5142
Creamy Cheese Cake With Cinnamon Crust
Will any variation of cheesecake work for you? Here is another great recipe video from Kat. A great variation of a cheesecake, this one is simple to make…great for a first timer! - 126.026
Pie Crust For Two Nine Inch Double Crust Pies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. To the cold water, stir in the salt and keep aside.
3. Sift the flour 2-3 times then measure and add to a large mixing bowl.
4. To the sifted flour, add 1/3 of the shortening.
5.... - 31.2574
Cookie Crust Pastry
Mix flour and sugar together in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
Add egg yolks and vanilla; mix lightly with a fork just until pastry holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.
Chill until ready... - 31.1954
Piecrust has a Great taste.The Sugar and Sweet Butter gives the Piecrust Superior taste. - 39.0505
Tomato Tart With Cheddar Crust
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 3. Blitz the flour, butter and cheese in a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, add the egg, then whizz again until it forms a ball.
2. Lightly dust a cool surface with flour, then roll out the pastry. Line... - 32.3267
Rich Brownies In A Nut Crust
Pour melted butter into bread 'n cake bake pan, swirl to butter sides.
Sprinkle with half the nuts.
Mix brownies according to the package directions.
Pour half the batter into pan, covering nuts evenly.
Add remaining half of nuts, then batter.
Place bread 'n... - 30.7388
Combine ingredients; mix well.
Press firmly on bottom and up side to rim of 8- or 9-inch pie plate.
Chill thoroughly or bake in preheated 375° oven 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are brown.
Cool before filling. - 20.6314
Nut Crumb Crust
1. Mix together all the ingredients.
2. Sprinkle half the crumb mixture on the bottom of an eight-inch spring-form pan. Turn the cheesecake mixture into the pan and sprinkle with the remaining crumbs. Chill until firm. - 28.7006
Baked Crumb Crust
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Combine the crumbs with the sugar and melted butter and mix thoroughly.
3. Press the mixture firmly against the sides and bottom of a nine-inch pie pan, using back of spoon.
4. Bake five minutes and cool. - 21.5355
Add melted shortening to crumbs and mix well.
Pat firmly and evenly into 8-inch pie plate.
Chill for several hours or bake at 350° 8-10 minutes (baking gives a firmer texture). - 17.5516
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a small bowl; blend in butter or margarine.
2. Press firmly over bottom and side of a buttered 9-inch pie plate; chill while making pie filling. - 18.6802
Basic Short Crust Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. In a bowl mix flour and salt. Cut shortening with pastry blender and mix until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add 1 tablespoonful of water at a time and stir with a fork to moisten dry ingredients.
4.... - 37.0528
Easy Crumb Crust
Combine crumbs and sugar; mix in butter.
Press firmly on bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
For an unbaked crumb crust, chill 1 hour before filling.
For a baked crumb crust, bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
Cool thoroughly before filling.
For ease in serving,... - 24.4136
Lemon Cheesecake With Graham Cracker Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 10-inch pie dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a bowl, mix together crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl.
4) Put aside about 1/4 cup of the crumb mix.
5) Line the remaining mixture into... - 46.248
1. Break five crackers into quarters and place in the container of an electric blender. Blend to crumbs by flicking the motor on and off high speed four times. Empty the crumbs into a bowl and continue until all the crackers are crumbed.
2. Stir in the sugar... - 21.0586
Basic Crumb Crust
1. Apply a light coat of oil inside a 9" pie plate
2. In one and a half quart bowl, add butter or margarine and microwave at HIGH for almost a minute
3. Mix crumbs and sugar into it and add this misture over the bottom and sides of the... - 30.9909
Almond Tart - Crust
Almond Tart has a Incredible taste.The Sugar and Vanila extracts gives the Almond Tart Exhilarating taste. - 38.9618
Ginger Walnut Crumb Crust
Mix gingersnap and graham cracker crumbs with walnuts in bottom of 9-ihch springform pan; mix in melted butter.
Pat mixture evenly on bottom and 1 inch up side of pan.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven until light brown, about 8 minutes.
Cool on wire rack. - 23.1032
Mixed Berry Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare crust, combine cereal, cookies and oil in food processor; process with on/off pulses until finely crushed. Press firmly onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of pan.... - 38.286
Mix flour, sugar, rind, and vanilla.
Add butter and egg yolk.
Chill 1 hour or more.
Roll out thin and line cake pan.
Bake 15 minutes at 400°F.
Set aside. - 28.8267
Graham cracker crust is prepared from garham cracker crumbs and can be used in making pie crusts or even dusting cakes. The graham cracker crust is crispy and light. - 21.0824
Mix flour, brown sugar and nuts together.
Stir in the melted butter or margarine with a fork, then with fingertips, to form a crumbly mixture.
Press into bottom and sides of a deep 9-inch pie plate, and prick here and there.
Bake at 300°F. 30-35... - 27.3095
Delicious Pie Crust
A juicy-filling pie with a limp crust is like beer without fizz. Learn how to make pie crust from the scratch with this easy to make recipe. Greg Patent helps you put together a flaky trust. A yummy way to start a great pie. - 96.3009
Basic Lemon Cheese Cake
Prepare instant pudding as directed, but blend softened cheese with milk before stirring in pudding.
Pour into pie shell and chill 1 hour. - 17.2993
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
In a small bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar substitute, and spread on the bottom and 2 inches up the sides of an 8- or 9-inch springform pan, preferably nonstick.
Sprinkle with shredded wheat.
Brown in oven, being careful... - 40.9313
In bowl, combine flour, sugar and lemon peel.
Stir in egg yolk and butter.
Mix with fingers until smooth.
Pat out to form a crust in bottom and slightly up side of greased and floured bread 'n cake bake pan.
Bake in preheated 375Â° oven for 15 to 20... - 24.854
Honey Crusted Pears
1) In a saucepan, mix together the butter, honey, and lemon juice over a low heat
2) Drain the pears in a colander and add to the saucepan
3) Cook the pears till heated and the syrup is reduced
4) Take the saucepan from the stove and add in the cake... - 35.4139
Cookies turn out good in most ways they are made in and here is a recipe packed with the goodness of health. The chef shows how to make a Gluten Free Cookie Crust good enough to be used in other snack or dessert recipes. Good for cheesecake or pies! - 108.553
Cheese-crusted Flat Bread
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine in mixing bowl 2 tablespoons butter, sugar, salt and milk.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and satiny, 4 to 5 minutes.
Place in greased... - 41.8467
Chocolate Crumb Crust
1. Coat bottom and side of a 9" (23 cm.) cake tin with unmelted butter. Keep aside.
2. Combine in a bowl cookie crumbs, salt, cinnamon and melted butter and mix well.
3. Press crumb mixture evenly on sides and bottom of the prepared cake tin. Put remaining... - 26.6076
Sweet Short Crust Pastry
1. Sieve flour and salt in a bowl.
2. Cut butter into small cubes, add sugar to the flour, and mix with your finger until the mixture resemble crumbs.
3. Add egg yolk and mix well. Sprinkle little water if needed.
4. When mixture no longer sticks to your... - 34.6684
Cookie Dough Crust
Mix flour and sugar.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well; chill.
Roll one third of dough to cover bottom of 9-inch springform cake pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Butter sides of pan; put bottom, with crust,... - 28.1829
Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake With Ginger Pecan Crust
1. Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 9 x 3-inch springform pan. Cut an 18-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil and wrap the foil around the outside of the pan.
2. Place the... - 45.4984
How To Make Quiche - Cheese Quiche W/ Super Flaky Crust
Learn how to make a basic recipe of quiche with all the tricks to make a perfect flaky crust. You will learn how to make Pate Brisee ( the french crust) and a basic onion flavor. By adding Bacon you will make quiche Lorraine, or mushrooms for a mushroom... - 103.873