- » Crushed Red Berries Sauce
Crushed Red Berries Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crushed red berries sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crushed red berries sauce recipes.
Crushed Red Berry Sauce
1 In a medium-size bowl, sprinkle the strawberries with the sugar.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour at room temperature, allowing the berries to form their own syrup.
2 Mash the strawberries with a potato masher or wooden spoon, then add the raspberries and mix... - 23.3922
Duck Breasts With Red Wine And Juniper Berries
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine the wine, stock, shallots or onion, fennel seed, juniper berries, peppercorns, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Place the pan over medium heat and allow the liquid to simmer for 20-25 minutes... - 47.9324
Spiced Venison Steaks With Red Cabbage Confit And Red Wine Sauce
1. Flatten each steak to a 3/4-inch thickness between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
2. In a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag or between 2 sheets of wax paper crush the peppercorns and the allspice berries coarse with the bottom of a heavy skillet.... - 36.6153
Berry Fruit Freeze
Beat cream cheese with sugar and mayonnaise.
Stir in cranberry sauce, pineapple, and nuts.
Fold in whipped cream and food coloring.
Pour into 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf dish.
Freeze till firm.
Let stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes before... - 30.9448
Berry Fruit Freeze
Berry fruit freeze is a lovely cream cheese and fruit dessert made with pineapple bits and cranberry sauce. Prepared with added walnuts and whipped cream, the berry fruit freeze is chilled and sliced to serve. - 38.7028
1. Take a sauce pan, bring the mixture of reserved pineapple juice and 2 cups of water to boil on medium heat. Take off from heat, dissolve gelatin and allow to cool.
2. Take a bowl, add pineapple, sour cream and blueberries and blend till sour cream... - 34.7901
Lentils A La Nutberry Maple
Combine all ingredients in a heavy sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook until lentils are desired consistency – soft but intact. – about 40 – 50 minutes.
To learn more about Nature's Indulgence and where you can purchase... - 19.5133
Traditional Thanksgiving Cranberry Sauce
Looking for an easy way to make the traditional cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make the perfect sauce that will add oodles of taste to your cooked-to-perfection turkey. This Thanksgiving, get... - 104.978
Quick Raspberry Sauce
1. Crush the berries and strain to remove seeds.
2. Pour into a glass or enamel saucepan, add the sugar and cook over low heat until syrupy and thickened.
3. For puddings, ice cream or meringues. - 23.4626
Crimson Raspberry Sauce
Thoroughly combine the raspberries and cornstarch; add jelly.
Bring to boiling.
Cook and stir until clear and the mixture thickens slightly.
Peach Sundae Melba:Spoon sauce over peach halves filled with vanilla ice cream. - 22.2551
Carre Deporcau Guinievre
Carre Deporcau Guinievre is a french pork chops recipe prepared with white wine. Cooked by braising, the Carre Deporcau Guinievre is prepared with crushed juniper berries giving them an exotic flavor and taste. an absolute party preparation. - 39.998
Loin Of Pork With Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
Ensure that the butcher has chined the loin (that is, sawn through the ribs at the spine end so that you can carve the meat easily when it is cooked).
Insert a sharp-pointed knife under some of the scoring made for crackling and insert the bay leaves, which... - 41.2004
Hasenpfeffer With Dry Red Table Wine
Cut up rabbits as you would chickens.
Combine vinegar, wine, onions, the 4 teaspoons of salt, pepper, juniper berries, cloves, thyme, and bay leaves.
Marinate rabbits in this mixture in the refrigerator for 2 days, turning occasionally.
Drain, saving... - 43.9583
Veal Rib Roast With Cranberry Port Sauce
Veal rib roast with cranberry port sauce is a wine cooked and fruited veal recipe. Roasted and coated with a herbed and flavored breadcrumb mix, the veal rib roast is served with a sauce prepared with pan drippings, port and cranberry sauce. Flavorful and... - 45.8843
Festive Cranberry Salad
In a bowl, combine milk and lemon juice; mix well.
Stir in pineapple, cranberry sauce, marsh-mallows, pecans and food coloring if desired.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon into a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Freeze until firm, 4 hours or overnight.
Cut into... - 37.84
Frozen Cranberry Salad
1) Into the blender, add in the mayonnaise, cream cheese, sugar and red food color. Also add in the syrup from the crushed pineapple.
2) Using the Grate blade, blend the ingredients for 30 seconds or till the mixture smoothens.
3) Transfer the mixture... - 40.3518
Mix reserved liquid and cornstarch in saucepan.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Refrigerate until cool. - 24.5038
Rhode Island Cranberry Salad
Drain pineapple juice into 1cup measure.
Add water, if necessary, to make 1 cup.
Heat to boiling and stir into gelatin in a mediumsize bowl; stir till dissolved.
Beat in cranberry sauce (and lemon juice if cherry gelatin has been used).
Chill for 45... - 37.1871
In small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly.
Line 8x4x2 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
Arrange 6 of the ladyfinger halves crosswise, side by side, in bottom of the pan, trimming if necessary to fit.
Line each long side... - 40.2559
Old Munich Sauerbraten
This old Munich sauertbraten is a marinated roast beef recipe. A quintessential european recipe, the old munich sauerbraten is prepared with a sour marinade of vinegar with herbs, spices and juniper berries. Cooked with brown sugar, the old munich sauerbraten... - 45.2839
Cold Poached Salmon With Horseradish Sauce
1. Place the onion rings in the bottom of a large pot or Dutch oven. Sprinkle the allspice and cloves among the onions; tuck in the bay leaf. Place the salmon, skin-side down, on top of the onion mixture, then pour the broth all around the fish.
2. Bring the... - 34.0139
Venison With Cognac And Garlic Sauce
Cut the fillet into 4 even-sized pieces, and trim off all the fat and membrane.
Mix the wine and Cognac in whatever proportions suit you and add the garlic, orange rind and juniper berries.
Spoon it over the meat and leave at room temperature for a few hours,... - 45.248
Pan Fried Venison Cutlets With Cream Sauce
1) In a large shallow baking dish, combine the wine, water, juniper berries, thyme, bay leaves, onions, garlic and pepper.
2) Add the cutlets and moisten them thoroughly with the marinade.
3) Marinate the cutlets for 2 hours at room temperature... - 46.595
Goose Breasts With Blackberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Wash, dry and clean the offal of the Goose.
3. On a meat board, and using a large jointing knife, joint and skin the bird to get 2 whole, skinless leg portions and two boneless breast portions. Trim away the... - 49.3591
Strawberry Topping For Cheese Cake
Crush enough small berries to make 1 cup and press through a fine sieve.
Mix sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan, blend in sieved berries and water, and heat and stir over moderate heat until boiling; lower heat and simmer 2-3 minutes, stirring until thickened... - 30.4502
Fruity Salsa With Blueberries
A salsa with the exotic flavors of blueberries and jalapenos peppers. A chunky salsa to be had with tortillas - 91.7645
Roll the beef cubes in seasoned flour.
Heat the butter in a heavy casserole.
Add the beef cubes and brown quickly over high heat.
Add the onions and apple and cook for 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Add wine and broth and cook for a few minutes, scraping up... - 43.7336
Sauteed Venison Steaks
Season the steaks well on both sides and put them into a dish.
Mix together the onion, the lemon rind and juice, the juniper berries, thyme, vermouth and oil.
Rub this into the steaks, cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 1 day.
Drain the meat and dry... - 43.9715
Salmi Of Partridge
1) Truss partridges and ask for the giblets from butcher.
2) Preheat oven at 375°F.
3) Peel and chop onion.
4) Trim mushrooms and slice thickly.
5) Crush juniper berries lightly
6) Put partridges breast side down in a roasting pan. Cook... - 44.4504
Cut the hare into serving pieces and place in a bowl with the wine, vinegar, carrot, onion, juniper berries, bay leaf and peppercorns.
Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let the hare marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 days.
Remove the hare.
Strain and... - 44.4429
Loin Of Venison With Cranberries And Glazed Apples
Put the venison bones and trimmings in a roasting pan and brown under a hot broiler.
Add the vegetables and brown these lightly.
Tip the bones and vegetables into a large saucepan and add the juniper berries, orange rind, bouquet garni and seasoning.
Stir... - 41.4114
Venison Chops Polonaise
Combine the venison chops, vegetables, seasonings, vinegar, oil and enough red wine to cover the chops.
Let stand in the re frigerator twenty four hours.
Drain the chops, reserving one half cup of the marinade.
Wipe the meat dry.
Heat the butter in a large... - 40.399
Poledwica Wieprzowa Duszona Na Winie
Rub meat with salt 1 hour before cooking time and allow to stand at room temperature.
Sear on all sides in butter and transfer to casserole.
Add onion, diced vegetables, parsley, and salt, pepper, herbs and spices to taste.
Cover tightly and simmer without... - 42.4803
Savory Lamb Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, mushrooms, orange peel, peppercorns, juniper berries, and bay leaf.
Coat lamb cubes with flour; add to cooker and sprinkle with sugar, thyme, salt, nutmeg, and cloves.
Pour in wine and... - 41.8399
Roxanne Chan's "pacific Rim Duck Salad"
Lightly brush duck breast with the oil.
Combine salt, pepper and 5 spice powder and pat onto duck breast to adhere.
Broil on an oiled broiler pan 5-8 minutes, turning once or until medium-rare.
In a small saucepan combine the cranberry juice, red... - 44.8008
Leg Of Lamb Tasting Like Venison
If you like a gamy flavour this is an interesting and tasty way of dealing with mature lamb or mutton.
Skin the leg of lamb and remove all surplus fat.
To make the marinade, heat the oil and fry the vegetables slowly in a covered saucepan for 5 minutes,... - 47.2627
Mix together the marinade ingredients.
Put the pieces of hare into a large, shallow dish, pour over the marinade and leave for at least 6 hours, turning from time to time.
Preheat the oven to 325°F (170°C).
Remove the hare from the marinade.
Strain and... - 42.9972
Pan Seared Lamb Chops With Mache, Apple And Horseradish Chutney
Are you looking forward to make hors d'oeuvres for your party. Take a look at this excellent video that shows an incredible recipe for pan seared lamb chops and a delicious chutney that has plenty of flavors to tickle your taste buds. This video is a must... - 102.947
Gigot D Agneau En Chevreuil
1. The meat must be marinated 2-3 days before cooking.
2. In a ssaucepan, nix all the ingredients for marinade and boil. Then, simmer for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
3. In a deep bowl, lard meat with bacon and allow to set.
4. Pour cold... - 44.2309
Pheasant With Champagne Cabbage
1.Take a sharp and pointed knife for removing the bone and tpull the breast halves apart and keep them aside.
2.Separate the legs and thighs by making use of a sharp pairing knife.
3.Make a cut in leg and thigh and take the thigh meat... - 44.706