- » Crushed Lemon Potato
Crushed Lemon Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crushed lemon potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crushed lemon potato recipes.
Crushed New Potatoes With Turmeric Cream
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Cook potatoes for 6-8 mins until just tender. Drain well, then place in a single layer in a shallow ovenproof dish. Using the back of a spoon, lightly crush each potato. Cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large pan, then... - 28.5598
Crushed Strawberry Jam
1. Wash the fruit, if it is very soiled.
2. Put the strawberries into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl with the lemon juice. Three-quarters cover the howl with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes until the strawberries are soft, stirring... - 29.0621
Sauteed Potatoes In Lemon And Garlic
Are you looking for a Sauteed Potatoes In Lemon And Garlic recipe that will make you beat the best chefs? If it is an impressive Side Dish that you require, then this dish is the answer. This is the best recipe of potatoes I have ever made. Trust me, once you... - 44.6315
Lemon Buttered New Potatoes
Wash potatoes, and pare a 1-inch strip around center of each one.
Place potatoes, sugar, salt, and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain well.
Combine butter,... - 24.7026
Grilled Potato Salad With Lemon & Mint
Preheat a gas grill to medium or prepare a medium-hot charcoal fire.
In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until almost cooked through Drain.
Put the potatoes, bell peppers, zucchini,... - 44.1425
Sea Bass With Lemon Olives Tomatoes And Saffron Potatoes
About an hour before serving, mix the diced tomato and dill with the extra virgin oil, to infuse; set aside.
Cook the potatoes with the saffron in a pan of salt water for 10-12 minutes; remove and set aside.
Add the onions to the saffron water; cook for 10-12... - 47.4444
Simple Fruit Slush
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange juice, lemon juice and pineapple juice; stir.
Fill ice cube trays and set on a serving tray in freezer.
Freeze until firm.
Crush with potato masher to soften. - 30.009
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
For Mock Sour Cream: Blend the above ingredients together in a blender until smooth (makes 2 cups).
Boil potatoes until tender.
Remove from hot water, drain and cool slightly.
Peel potatoes and slice very thin.
Combine Mock Sour Cream, cheese,... - 40.4626
Roast Chicken With Potato
You'll simply love this Roast Chicken recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Roast Chicken again and again. - 43.4344
Black Bean Soup With Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until limp about 5 minutes.
Add the green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until it is tender about 5 minutes more.
Stir in... - 42.9601
Sweet Potato Coins
Simmer sweet potatoes in lightly salted water until tender.
Cool, peel and slice crosswise into a greased casserole.
Heat butter, lemon juice and pineapple together; pour over the potatoes, then sprinkle lightly with salt and cinnamon.
Bake at 375F for 30... - 22.5608
Vegetables With Garlic And Lemon Juice
1. Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted water until just tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the potatoes to a bowl and set aside.
2. Add the peas to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes; drain, refresh under cold water, drain again... - 34.286
Warm Potato Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water until just tender. Drain well and place in a heatproof bowl.
2. To make dressing, place mustard, parsley, capers, garlic, lemon juice and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon dressing over hot potatoes... - 36.187
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Peel potatoes; mash.
Add sugar, butter and lemon juice, blending well.
Shape some potato mixture around each marshmallow; chill for 1 hour.
Dip into egg whites; roll in corn flakes.
Fry in deep fat at 375 degrees until golden brown.
Drain; serve at once. - 33.9555
Chef Manjula is jazzing up some potatoes for her potato loving fans. She has some great serving suggestions at the beginning of the video which makes this dish a very versatile one. Addition of spices add that extra zing to plain potatoes and makes them... - 119.27
Potato Flour Sponge Cake
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Blend honey into yolks.
Add lemon juice, salt and seeds.
Alternately fold in potato flour and stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into oiled 9-inch pan.
Bake at 325Â° F. for 20 minutes, raise heat to 350Â° F. and continue baiting... - 31.1644
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) For the filling, in a bowl, combine the filling ingredients and mix well.
3) Cover with cling film and refrigerate.
4) Fork the potatoes and brush with oil.
5) Place in the oven for 50... - 47.4273
Baked Or Fried Potato Skins With Aioli Sauce Dip
Baked Or Fried Potato Skins With Aioli Sauce Dip is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. This recipe makes for a great appetizer, and is really simple to prepare. You will definitely thank me for sharing this Baked Or Fried Potato... - 49.0069
Lemon Grass Vegetable Stew
1. Remove and discard tough outer leaves of lemon grass, saving about a 3-inch section of tender white root. Slice root in half lengthwise. Lightly crush lemon grass, using the side of a knife.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add lemon... - 37.8329
Hot Butter Bean Salad With Lemon
1. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When hot, add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute until it is soft and lightly browned.
3. Add the drained butter beans and stir to combine with the garlic and oil.
4. Simmer the beans until... - 39.211
Lamb Chops With Orange And Lemon
1. trim the chops and nick the edges off
2. Peel and crush garlic cloves
3. For the marinade, in a shallow glass dish, mix together three tablespoons of the oil, crushed garlic and a sprinkling each of salt and pepper
4. Add the chops... - 44.4825
Grilled Rock Cornish Chicken With Lemon And Tarragon
1. Prepare the baby poussin, turn them breast-side down on a chopping board and cut them through the backbone using kitchen scissors. Crush each bird gently to break the bones so that they lie flat while cooking. Season each with salt.
2. Turn them over and... - 36.7295
Pumpkin And Lemon Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook over a gentle heat until soft and transparent.
Add the pumpkin, potatoes, garlic and thyme, cover the pan and cook slowly for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Add the stock and season to... - 44.056
Lemon Barbecue Roasted Chicken With Vegetables
1. Wash chicken inside and out, drain then pat dry with paper towels.
2. Wash lemons then peel off the zest with a potato peeler. Dice the zest finely. Juice the lemons. Mix together half of the lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and... - 36.808
Lemon Brined Pork Roast With Gravy
Try out this Lemon Brined Pork Roast with Gravy next time when you plan to cook pork. This easy to make moist and tender roast evokes the sunny flavors of Greece. Get the directions from this video and it will definitely come out great. Happy Cooking! - 119.167
Lemon And Lime Pork
Heat the butter, add garlic and onions and saute for a few minutes, transfer to a small casserole.
Fry the pork for about 3 minutes, add to the casserole with lemon rind, lime juice and water, cover and cook for 40 minutes.
Place pork in a heated dish.
Mix... - 41.7298
Mashed Potato Omelette
1) In a bowl, crush the potatoes with a fork, then mix in the chopped garlic and parsley.
2) Gradually beat in the eggs into the potatoes and season the mixture with the salt and pepper.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil, pour in the egg... - 39.3128
Roasted Tenderloin With Tricolor Potatoes
Trim any fat from meat.
In a small bowl stir together dried marjoram, lemon peel, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and garlic.
Brush meat with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Sprinkle with half of the garlic mixture; press to coat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow... - 41.2373
Crispy Potato Skins
1. Scrub the potatoes and put on a baking tray (cookie sheet). Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and rub the oil and salt into the skin.
2. Cook in a preheated oven at 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 1 hour or until soft.
3. Cut the potatoes in half... - 42.5897
Herbed Leg Of Lamb With Potato
Rub all surfaces of lamb with 1 clove garlic, peeled and halved.
Cut this clove and 1 more into slivers.
Slit skin of lamb at intervals over the top surface; insert slivered garlic into slits.
Blend dry mustard, salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, and lemon... - 40.7004
Potato Salad Cake
Cut potatoes in half, conducive to soft bamboo skewers into the Innovation-Shimasu
Crush peeled potatoes while hot.
Since this is made with cake, enough to leave the Crush grain. Sprinkle with salt.
The chopped ham, sliced cucumber and take a... - 37.6799
Aloo Tikki By Tarla Dalal
One of the most popular street foods, aloo tikki is an evergreen one too, loved by several generations of Indians. Hot and crisp aloo tikkis are to be relished right off the tava, to warm your body and soul even on a cold, rainy day! here is how you can make... - 0
Okra With Baby Potatoes
1. Cut the okra and potatoes in half. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until just soft but not mushy. Drain and set aside.
2. In a heavy-based saucepan over a moderate heat, heat the oil and fry the onions with the mixed seeds for 3-4 minutes, or... - 35.3895
Herbed Fish And Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Follow the package directions to prepare spinach and drain well.
3) Prepare instant potatoes as per the package instructions bringing down the water by 1/4 cup.
4) Add in drained spinach, sour cream, and... - 45.7004
Dill Artichoke Potato Salad
1 Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush under running water. In a covered kettle cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling lightly salted water about 20 minutes or just until tender. Drain. Cool potatoes; cut into bite-size pieces.
2 In a very large bowl stir... - 32.3531
Potato Patties With Smoked Trout
1. Put potatoes and onion in a clean tea-towel and squeeze out excess water. Tip into a bowl and add eggs, flour and pepper; mix to a batter.
2. Melt half the butter in a large frying pan. Add batter, 1-2 tablespoons at a time, to pan, leaving 2cm (3/4 in)... - 28.0298
Spicy Stewed Cauliflower And Potatoes
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add the onion and cook until it begins to turn brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the pieces of potatoes and cook until they also begin to brown, stirring frequently.
Add the cayenne pepper, lemon,... - 39.5649
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 37.1311
Spicy Guacamole Potatoes
1) Heat the oven.
2) Halve the chili and if preferred, deseed it to lessen the hotness of the final dish.
3) Cut into chunks.
4) Halve the avocado lengthwise.
5) Gently, twist the avocado halves in opposite directions to separate.
6) Bring out... - 44.5981
Roasted Pork And Potato Roses
In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mash into a paste.
Stir in oil; set aside.
To achieve rose shape, cut a thin slice off the bottom so rose will sit flat.
Begin petals about 1 in.from bottom of potato.
Make a circular row of... - 42.3922
Mashed Potatoes For Piping
Boil 3 potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until tender, drain and dry well.
Mash or put through a sieve.
Gradually beat in 34 cup scalded milk, with about 2 tablespoons butter, and sea- son to taste.
The potatoes can be kept hot up to 30 minutes by pouring 2-3... - 21.7631
1) In a large pot, put the potatoes covering with water. Bring to a boil.
2) Boil until just tender. Do not overcook.
3) Drain and cool until they are easy to handle.
4) Once cooled, peel and cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch thick stripes. Transfer to a... - 47.6106
Smoked Salmon And Rosti Stacks
Combine creme fraiche, dill, horseradish cream and rind in small bowl.
Grate potatoes coarsely, squeeze out excess moisture.
Combine potato in large bowl with garlic, pepper, chives, egg and flour; mix well.
Heat oil in medium pan; cook 1/4 cuPs of... - 43.5457
Do you want the best of best potato curry recipe? My friends tried this dish the other day and they simply adored it. Do I need to say more? Go ahead and try this easy to make potato curry and don't forget to share your feedback. - 48.1159
Curried Pork And Sweet Potato Stew
Place a colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over outside edges.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover yogurt loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt... - 41.5755
Mediterranean Spring Salad
1.In a pan, boil salted water and put potatoes in it allowing them to cook for 25 minutes.
2.Once the potatoes are soft and cooked, strain and allow the to cool by keeping aside.
3.Remove the potato skin and make thn slices of potatoes.
4.In a shallow... - 48.0598
Spiced Sweet Potato & Banana Salad
Cut cooked sweet potato into 2 cm (1 in) cubes.
Slice bananas and marinate in lemon juice.
Heat oil in saucepan.
Saute curry powder and crushed cloves of garlic.
Cool and combine with mayonnaise to form curry dressing.
Combine banana. - 38.0897
Dry Potato Curry
1) Cook the potatoes for 7 minutes until partially done and drain well.
2) Heat fat over low heat and sauté onion and curry powder in it for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in potatoes, half lemon rind and the juice or tamarind and water.
4) Cook, covered for... - 47.4808
Jacket Potatoes With Herbed Cottage Cheese
1. Rub each potato all over with salt and pierce. Bake in a preheated oven for 60-70 minutes.
2. Push the cottage cheese through a fine sieve and mix in the sage, lemon juice and peppercorns.
3. Cut off the top of each potato, fluff up the insides and... - 28.0905
Beef Cooked With Potatoes
This Iscas is a wholesome liver and vegetables dish which you can have as an accompaniment to your pasta dishes. But sometimes, when not very hungry, I have this Iscas for an entire meal. This is so filling ! Make this Iscas once and see if you like it ! - 44.0978
Herbed Artichokes And Potatoes
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter-flavored mix, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic powder and pepper.
Microwave at High for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until very hot.
Remove thin strip of peel around center of potato.
Add... - 45.6598
Trout With Baby Potatoes And Cauliflower
1. Cut the trout fillets across into thick slices and set aside.
2. Scrub the potatoes lightly and halve them. Boil them in salted water for about 15 minutes or until they are just tender. Drain well.
3. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and... - 33.5094
Salad Nicoise With Waxy Potato
1) Peel te potatoes and dice them.
2) in boiling salted water, cook them for about 5 minutes till just tender.
3) Trim the beans and cut into 1 inch lengths.
4) In another boiling salted water, cook beans for 5 minutes till tender.
5) Drain both... - 45.4767
Potato And Avocado Pear Soup
1) Cut, chop or dice the vegetables.
2) Chop the avocado.
3) In a pan, melt the butter.
4) Lightly fry the onions, garlic and potatoes in the melted butter.
5) To the pan, add the chopped avocado pears with a little of the curry... - 44.3802
Lamb With Lima Beans And Potatoes
1) Blanch, peel and chop tomatoes.
2) Chop bacon.
3) Peel and slice onions.
4) Peel and crush garlic.
5) Peel and slice the potatoes.
6) Blanch beans in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain.
7) In a flameproof casserole, heat oil and... - 45.0826
Lamb With Potatoes And Lima Beans
1) Blanch, peel and chop tomatoes.
2) Chop bacon.
3) Peel and slice onions.
4) Peel and crush garlic.
5) Peel and slice the potatoes.
6) Blanch beans in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain.
7) In a flameproof casserole, heat oil and... - 45.7175
Potato And Carrot Stir Fry
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the curry leaves, fennel seeds, cumin seeds and dried red chillies and fry for about 30 seconds.
Add the sliced onions and continue to stir-fry until some of the onion slices are darker than others.
Lower the heat... - 39.7339
Italian Pork Patties With Potato Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
2. In a large roasting tin, toss the potato wedges with one tablespoon oil and lemon juice.
3. Spread out the seasoned potatoes on the roasting tin and bake for 35-45 minutes till golden brown and... - 42.6822
Potato And Tomato Curry
1) Heat oil and sauté onion gently in it.
2) Mix in curry powder and flour followed by tomatoes, ginger, water and sweet pickle or sugar and lemon juice.
3) Allow the mixture to cook for 15 minutes and then stir in garlic and salt, coconut cream and... - 41.0355
Spiced Mackerel On Potato Bed
If you are a seafood lover, here we have something for you. The video shows an amazing mackerel recipe which is served on the bed of seasoned potatoes. It is a novel dish which tastes amazing and can be served during dinner and lunch parties. - 122.403
Grilled Soft Shell Crabs And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F, or prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. To prepare the vinaigrette, combine all the ingredients and whisk properly, chill in the refrigerator, to prepare the... - 48.2844
Asparagus With New Potatoes
1) Divide the asparagus spears into 4 different bundles and use string to securely tie each bundle in 2 places and toward the base.
2) In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon of salt to a boil.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add... - 44.977
Batata Poha Or Aloo Pawa (potato And Beaten Rice)
Are you looking for a simple breakfast idea? See this video that presents an excellent recipe for Indian batata poha. The video is really impressive as well a great way to pamper your taste buds with an absolutely delicious wholesome breakfast. Take a look... - 98.386
Potato & Green Bean Chaat
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring about 3 quarts water to boiling.
Add beans and cook, uncovered, until tender to bite, about 5 minutes.
Lift out beans with tongs and immerse in cold water.
Add potatoes to boiling water and simmer, covered, until tender when... - 37.2725
Potato And Smoked Sausage Salad
Preheat oven to 200°C.
cut larger potatoes in half.
Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil.
Add potatoes and parboil for 10 minutes.
Toss potatoes in half the oil, sprinkle with salt and spread out in a roasting tin.
Roast for 30 minutes or until... - 40.3467
Lentils With Courgettes And Potatoes
1) Rinse the lentils and transfer into a large saucepan. Add enough water along with salt, pepper and bay leaves. Allow the mixture to boil. Cook on simmer for 5 minutes.
2) Drain the lentils and reserve the cooking liquid.
3) In a large saucepan,... - 46.7965
Black Sole And New Irish Potatoes By Good Food Ireland
James Doyle of Brasserie Le Pont simply panfries black sole but strong flavours are added such as saffron, samphire, lemon juice, parsley and thyme. Served simply with new potatoes which are in season from May. Read this full Good Food Ireland recipe Black... - 0
Veal And Potatoes Vinaigrette
Spray a large skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Preheat skillet over medium heat.
Add potatoes and onion, spreading evenly.
Add 1 cup water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook for 15 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
Uncover and cook 3 to 5... - 40.1262
Paris Steaks With Mashed Potatoes
Preparation of the Steaks
Prepare the meat by adding the salt and crushed garlic to the steaks then setting them
aside for about a half an hour to marinate a bit. Add flour to one bowl and eggs to another
bowl. Pour oil into a small stock pot and allow it to... - 64.7938
Peas In A Mushroom Potato Ring
1. Boil 4 cups water with 2 tsp salt and turmeric or curry powder. Add potato slices. Boil. Cook uncovered for 3 minutes. Drain. Keep in the strainer to drain water.
2. For the pea layer, heat 2 tbsp butter in a pan. Add the ginger and onion rings and saute... - 33.9463
Squash And Potato Frittata
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
Cook, uncovered, 20 minutes or just until tender.
Drain; let cool.
Peel potatoes, and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray;... - 42.8861
Mixed Greens With Potato Croutons And Tarragon Dressing
1. Preheat oven to 400 ° F.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets and rub them with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Keep aside until used.
3. In a medium bowl, mix red pepper, vinegar, rest of the olive oil, onion, fennel seeds, ground red pepper, and salt... - 45.5207
Pork And Irish Potatoes By Good Food Ireland
Free-range pork is slow roasted by Barry Liscombe of Harte’s Bar and Grill and served with roasted potatoes. Pear chutney flavoured with spices, lemon and cider vinegar is perfect with this pork dish. Read this full Good Food Ireland recipe Pork Belly... - 0
1.Rinse lemons and cut them parallely into thin slices.
2.Throw the seeds and end slices.
3.Take a large bowl or a pitcher and put the slices in it along with sugar.
4.Using a wooden spoon or potato masher, crush the slices until they... - 43.2916
Hot Chicken Salad
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine all ingredients except potato chips and grated cheese; mix well.
Put into greased 2 quart casserole; sprinkle potato chips over top.
Bake 20 minutes; sprinkle with cheese and return to oven until cheese melts. - 29.9977
Barbecued Steak Diane
Flatten steaks with a mallet.
In a pan melt butter, add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
Brush steaks with garlic butter and barbecue for 3-4 minutes on each side, for rare, basting frequently with garlic butter.
Combine lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt... - 34.4602
Greek Garlic Sauce
1.Boil potatoes without removing the skin.
2.Crush garlic and salt in the mortar to make into a fine paste.
3.Remove the potato skin and mash the potatoes along with garlic and salt in a blender.
4.Stir in olive and lemon juice... - 34.1347
Mix all ingredients together.
Put spoonfuls on squares.
Fold over and seal edges with water.
Deep fry as for Nimkis. - 31.9866
Aloo Ka Murabba
1)Pare the potatoes and prick them all over with a fork.
2)In a saucepan, add water, potatoes and squeeze lime and boil it.
3)Turn off the heat, let them cool and then drain water.
4)Pour sugar syrup in a pan and add lemon juice to... - 39.5947
Peruvian Balls With Spicy Peanut Sauce
Personally, I think that this Peruvian Balls In Spicy Peanut Sauce is the best in the world. That is why I am excited about sharing this with you. I simply love Peruvian Balls In Spicy Peanut Sauce which is believed to be a popular South American dish. I am... - 50.526
Salad Nicoise Using Tarragon Vinegar
1) In large Mason jar, add all the dressing ingredients together.
2) Tightly cover the jar, shake vigorously and refrigerate until needed.
3) In a large bowl, add the potatoes, beans, artichoke hearts and onion together.
4) Pour over 1 cup of the... - 48.8878
Mediterranean Spring Salad
Cook in boiling salted water to cover 20 minutes or until tender; drain well, and cool.
Peel and thinly slice potatoes; place in a shallow container.
Combine oil, juice, garlic, oregano, and salt, stirring well; pour over potatoes.
Cover and... - 38.9277
Fish And Chip Bake
Prepare potatoes according to package directions, except reduce water by 1/4 cup.
Stir in drained spinach, sour cream, and pepper.
Turn into a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Skin fish fillets.
Dip one side of each fillet in milk, then in crushed stuffing... - 39.0884
Hot Turkey Salad
In a large mixing bowl, blend all ingredients together, except cheese and crushed potato chips.
Place turkey mixture in a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic 8-inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle top with cheese and potato chips.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for... - 35.0364
Oven Chicken Salad
This Oven Chicken Salad is a delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Oven Chicken Salad and share your feelings with us! - 34.9935
Crunchy Chicken Pie
Combine the chicken, green onions, pecans, celery and cheese in a bowl and mix well.
Add a mixture of the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
Spread the chicken mixture in the pie shell and top with the potato chips.
Bake at 350 degrees for... - 37.9497
Tuna Corn Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a quart casserole.
Stir in milk, corn, seasonings and tuna, flaked.
Turn into prepared casserole.
Sprinkle with potato chips and parmesan cheese.
Bake in moderate oven until bubbling hot and lightly browned on top... - 37.2661
If desired, remove skin from chicken.
In a small bowl combine dried tarragon, finely shredded lemon peel, salt, paprika, and ground red pepper; set aside.
Place potatoes and onion in an ovenproof Dutch oven; sprinkle with about half of 'the tarragon... - 37.5917
Crush the garlic in a food blender.
Add the egg, and blend for 15 seconds.
Very slowly add the oil through the top of the blender so that an emulsion can take place.
Stir in the lemon juice by hand.
This aioli sauce makes a heavenly salad with cold unpeeled... - 28.1652
Easy Seafood Quiche
Spray a 10" deep-dish pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
Drain the potatoes well, squeezing excess liquid from them.
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, 1/4 cup of the egg substitute and 1/4 cup of the flour.
Pat the mixture in the bottom and... - 46.0067
Fiesta Salmon Or Tuna Bake
Fiesta Salmon Or Tuna Bake is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Fiesta Salmon Or Tuna Bake recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.9109
Fish And Vegetable Bake
In an 8x8x2-inch baking dish place potatoes, carrot, and onion.
Combine melted butter or margarine, dillweed, basil, salt, and pepper; spoon half of the butter mixture atop vegetables.
Cover and bake in a 425Â° oven for 25 minutes.
Place fish fillets, skin... - 41.4011
Mushroom Tim Bales
Mushroom Tim Bales has a Magnificent taste.The Pepper and Lime Juice gives the Mushroom Tim Bales Fine taste. Must catch it - 42.4237
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach is a healthy dish. The Lime juice gives the Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach a pungent and exhilarating taste. - 48.6468
Garlicky Beef And Spuds
Combine marinade ingredients.
Press combined 1 clove crushed garlic and pepper evenly into surface of beef roast.
Place beef in plastic bag; add 2 tbs.marinade, turning to coat.
Close bag secureh and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning once.
Thread... - 39.8391