- » Crushed Lemon Potato
Crushed Lemon Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crushed lemon potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crushed lemon potato recipes.
Crushed New Potatoes With Turmeric Cream
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Cook potatoes for 6-8 mins until just tender. Drain well, then place in a single layer in a shallow ovenproof dish. Using the back of a spoon, lightly crush each potato. Cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large pan, then... - 28.4912
Crushed Strawberry Jam
1. Wash the fruit, if it is very soiled.
2. Put the strawberries into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl with the lemon juice. Three-quarters cover the howl with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes until the strawberries are soft, stirring... - 26.4554
Spiced Mackerel On Potato Bed
If you are a seafood lover, here we have something for you. The video shows an amazing mackerel recipe which is served on the bed of seasoned potatoes. It is a novel dish which tastes amazing and can be served during dinner and lunch parties. - 125.754
Lemon Buttered New Potatoes
Wash potatoes, and pare a 1-inch strip around center of each one.
Place potatoes, sugar, salt, and garlic in a large saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until tender; drain well.
Combine butter,... - 23.4504
Sauteed Potatoes In Lemon And Garlic
Are you looking for a Sauteed Potatoes In Lemon And Garlic recipe that will make you beat the best chefs? If it is an impressive Side Dish that you require, then this dish is the answer. This is the best recipe of potatoes I have ever made. Trust me, once you... - 44.2149
Grilled Potato Salad With Lemon & Mint
Preheat a gas grill to medium or prepare a medium-hot charcoal fire.
In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until almost cooked through Drain.
Put the potatoes, bell peppers, zucchini,... - 42.9147
Sea Bass With Lemon Olives Tomatoes And Saffron Potatoes
About an hour before serving, mix the diced tomato and dill with the extra virgin oil, to infuse; set aside.
Cook the potatoes with the saffron in a pan of salt water for 10-12 minutes; remove and set aside.
Add the onions to the saffron water; cook for 10-12... - 46.7449
Simple Fruit Slush
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange juice, lemon juice and pineapple juice; stir.
Fill ice cube trays and set on a serving tray in freezer.
Freeze until firm.
Crush with potato masher to soften. - 27.9007
Sweet Potato Coins
Simmer sweet potatoes in lightly salted water until tender.
Cool, peel and slice crosswise into a greased casserole.
Heat butter, lemon juice and pineapple together; pour over the potatoes, then sprinkle lightly with salt and cinnamon.
Bake at 375F for 30... - 20.8246
Creamy Scalloped Potatoes
For Mock Sour Cream: Blend the above ingredients together in a blender until smooth (makes 2 cups).
Boil potatoes until tender.
Remove from hot water, drain and cool slightly.
Peel potatoes and slice very thin.
Combine Mock Sour Cream, cheese,... - 38.5689
Roast Chicken With Potato
You'll simply love this Roast Chicken recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Roast Chicken again and again. - 40.9858
Black Bean Soup With Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Heat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onions and garlic and saute, stirring frequently, until limp about 5 minutes.
Add the green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, until it is tender about 5 minutes more.
Stir in... - 41.5852
Vegetables With Garlic And Lemon Juice
1. Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of lightly salted water until just tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the potatoes to a bowl and set aside.
2. Add the peas to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes; drain, refresh under cold water, drain again... - 32.4147
Warm Potato Salad
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water until just tender. Drain well and place in a heatproof bowl.
2. To make dressing, place mustard, parsley, capers, garlic, lemon juice and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Spoon dressing over hot potatoes... - 34.0914
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Peel potatoes; mash.
Add sugar, butter and lemon juice, blending well.
Shape some potato mixture around each marshmallow; chill for 1 hour.
Dip into egg whites; roll in corn flakes.
Fry in deep fat at 375 degrees until golden brown.
Drain; serve at once. - 33.4999
Chef Manjula is jazzing up some potatoes for her potato loving fans. She has some great serving suggestions at the beginning of the video which makes this dish a very versatile one. Addition of spices add that extra zing to plain potatoes and makes them... - 122.636
Potato Flour Sponge Cake
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Blend honey into yolks.
Add lemon juice, salt and seeds.
Alternately fold in potato flour and stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into oiled 9-inch pan.
Bake at 325Â° F. for 20 minutes, raise heat to 350Â° F. and continue baiting... - 28.7797
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) For the filling, in a bowl, combine the filling ingredients and mix well.
3) Cover with cling film and refrigerate.
4) Fork the potatoes and brush with oil.
5) Place in the oven for 50... - 47.2903
Baked Or Fried Potato Skins With Aioli Sauce Dip
Baked Or Fried Potato Skins With Aioli Sauce Dip is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. This recipe makes for a great appetizer, and is really simple to prepare. You will definitely thank me for sharing this Baked Or Fried Potato... - 48.8891
Lemon Grass Vegetable Stew
1. Remove and discard tough outer leaves of lemon grass, saving about a 3-inch section of tender white root. Slice root in half lengthwise. Lightly crush lemon grass, using the side of a knife.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add lemon... - 35.3577
Lemon And Lime Pork
Heat the butter, add garlic and onions and saute for a few minutes, transfer to a small casserole.
Fry the pork for about 3 minutes, add to the casserole with lemon rind, lime juice and water, cover and cook for 40 minutes.
Place pork in a heated dish.
Mix... - 41.3621
Hot Butter Bean Salad With Lemon
1. In a small saucepan, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When hot, add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute until it is soft and lightly browned.
3. Add the drained butter beans and stir to combine with the garlic and oil.
4. Simmer the beans until... - 38.9147
Pumpkin And Lemon Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook over a gentle heat until soft and transparent.
Add the pumpkin, potatoes, garlic and thyme, cover the pan and cook slowly for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Add the stock and season to... - 43.6712
Lamb Chops With Orange And Lemon
1. trim the chops and nick the edges off
2. Peel and crush garlic cloves
3. For the marinade, in a shallow glass dish, mix together three tablespoons of the oil, crushed garlic and a sprinkling each of salt and pepper
4. Add the chops... - 45.9704
Grilled Rock Cornish Chicken With Lemon And Tarragon
1. Prepare the baby poussin, turn them breast-side down on a chopping board and cut them through the backbone using kitchen scissors. Crush each bird gently to break the bones so that they lie flat while cooking. Season each with salt.
2. Turn them over and... - 35.9488
Lemon Barbecue Roasted Chicken With Vegetables
1. Wash chicken inside and out, drain then pat dry with paper towels.
2. Wash lemons then peel off the zest with a potato peeler. Dice the zest finely. Juice the lemons. Mix together half of the lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and... - 38.7616
Lemon Brined Pork Roast With Gravy
Try out this Lemon Brined Pork Roast with Gravy next time when you plan to cook pork. This easy to make moist and tender roast evokes the sunny flavors of Greece. Get the directions from this video and it will definitely come out great. Happy Cooking! - 148.791
Mashed Potato Omelette
1) In a bowl, crush the potatoes with a fork, then mix in the chopped garlic and parsley.
2) Gradually beat in the eggs into the potatoes and season the mixture with the salt and pepper.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat the oil, pour in the egg... - 39.12
Roasted Tenderloin With Tricolor Potatoes
Trim any fat from meat.
In a small bowl stir together dried marjoram, lemon peel, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and garlic.
Brush meat with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Sprinkle with half of the garlic mixture; press to coat.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow... - 38.9631
Potato Patties With Smoked Trout
1. Put potatoes and onion in a clean tea-towel and squeeze out excess water. Tip into a bowl and add eggs, flour and pepper; mix to a batter.
2. Melt half the butter in a large frying pan. Add batter, 1-2 tablespoons at a time, to pan, leaving 2cm (3/4 in)... - 26.6446
Crispy Potato Skins
1. Scrub the potatoes and put on a baking tray (cookie sheet). Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and rub the oil and salt into the skin.
2. Cook in a preheated oven at 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 1 hour or until soft.
3. Cut the potatoes in half... - 41.8521
Herbed Leg Of Lamb With Potato
Rub all surfaces of lamb with 1 clove garlic, peeled and halved.
Cut this clove and 1 more into slivers.
Slit skin of lamb at intervals over the top surface; insert slivered garlic into slits.
Blend dry mustard, salt, pepper, thyme, rosemary, and lemon... - 39.4864
Potato Salad Cake
Cut potatoes in half, conducive to soft bamboo skewers into the Innovation-Shimasu
Crush peeled potatoes while hot.
Since this is made with cake, enough to leave the Crush grain. Sprinkle with salt.
The chopped ham, sliced cucumber and take a... - 41.0009
Okra With Baby Potatoes
1. Cut the okra and potatoes in half. Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until just soft but not mushy. Drain and set aside.
2. In a heavy-based saucepan over a moderate heat, heat the oil and fry the onions with the mixed seeds for 3-4 minutes, or... - 33.9057
Herbed Fish And Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Follow the package directions to prepare spinach and drain well.
3) Prepare instant potatoes as per the package instructions bringing down the water by 1/4 cup.
4) Add in drained spinach, sour cream, and... - 45.5029
Dill Artichoke Potato Salad
1 Scrub potatoes with a vegetable brush under running water. In a covered kettle cook unpeeled potatoes in boiling lightly salted water about 20 minutes or just until tender. Drain. Cool potatoes; cut into bite-size pieces.
2 In a very large bowl stir... - 30.038
Warm Barbecued Octopus And Potato Salad
1. To make marinade, mix all ingredients in a bowl. Cut octopus in half lengthwise, add to marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator overnight or at least 2 hours.
2. To make concasse, place all ingredients in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Preheat barbecue or a... - 39.1927
Spicy Stewed Cauliflower And Potatoes
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add the onion and cook until it begins to turn brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the pieces of potatoes and cook until they also begin to brown, stirring frequently.
Add the cayenne pepper, lemon,... - 39.706
Spicy Guacamole Potatoes
1) Heat the oven.
2) Halve the chili and if preferred, deseed it to lessen the hotness of the final dish.
3) Cut into chunks.
4) Halve the avocado lengthwise.
5) Gently, twist the avocado halves in opposite directions to separate.
6) Bring out... - 45.1917
Roasted Pork And Potato Roses
In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mash into a paste.
Stir in oil; set aside.
To achieve rose shape, cut a thin slice off the bottom so rose will sit flat.
Begin petals about 1 in.from bottom of potato.
Make a circular row of... - 40.4504