- » Crushed Ice Lemon Freeze
Crushed Ice Lemon Freeze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crushed ice lemon freeze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crushed ice lemon freeze recipes.
Lemon-drop Ice Cream
Thoroughly combine sugar, lemon peel, and juice blend well.
Stir in milk and food coloring.
Pour into refrigerator tray.
Freeze till firm.
Break in chunks and beat with electric beater till smooth (or partially freeze; beat with rotary beater).
Fold in... - 30.3638
Lemon Ice In Lemon Cups
1. Cut off one-third of each lemon from one lengthwise side. Grate peel from the cutoff pieces. Wrap 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel in plastic wrap; refrigerate for garnish. Set aside remaining grated lemon peel. Squeeze 3/4 cup juice from bottom pieces of... - 23.4086
Simmer cider and sugar together for 5 min.
Add orange juice and lemon juice.
Freeze in a 2 qt crank freezer until difficult to turn using 8 parts of crushed ice to 1 part of ice cream salt. - 18.5052
Lemon Mint Ice
In a blender, puree the lemonade concentrate with the mint leaves.
Add the ice and water and process until smooth and icy.
Pour into an 8" X 8" baking dish and freeze for 15 minutes, or until seminrm. - 22.5555
Iced Lemon Pie
Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the biscuits and demerara sugar. Mix well. Divide the crumb mixture between two 20 cm (8 inch) pie plates, reserving about 3 x 15 ml spoons (3 tablespoons) crumbs. Press the crumbs onto the bottoms and sides of the... - 31.2936
Lemon Drop Ice-cream
1. Crush the lemon drops into small pieces.
2. Mix all the ingredients together and prepare the ice-cream in an ice-cream churner. - 26.0822
Lemon Ice Box Dessert
Dissolve Jello in boiling water.
Cook in double boiler until thick 4 egg yolks that have been beaten with 1/2 c.sugar, grated rind and lemon juice.
Stir constantly while cooking.
Slowly add the jello mixture to hot mixture, and cool.
Beat stiffly egg whites... - 42.6236
Lemon Meringue Ice Cream
1. Take a large mixing bowl and combine custard and single cream, stirring until well blended.
2. In another clean dry and cold bowl, whip the double cream using an electric beater or wire whisk until double in volume.
3. Stir lemon rind and juice into... - 36.6477
Lemon Ginger Ice Cream Pie
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Combine gingersnap crumbs and melted butter.
Press into a 9-inch pie plate and bake 10 minutes.
Fill crust with softened ice cream or sherbet.
Freeze 1 hour before serving.
Garnish with fresh peach slices or lemon... - 27.4222
Lemon Iced Tea
1. Reconstitute lemonade concentrate as label directs; pour into ice-cube trays with dividers in place; freeze.
2. Crush (finely or coarsely) enough lemonade cubes to fill tall glasses three-fourths full. Pour in enough freshly brewed, chilled iced tea to... - 21.0178
Lemon Ice Box Pie
1) In a bowl, combine all the crust ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) In a greased 11 x7 inch oblong tin, press the mixture and refrigerate until set.
3) In a large bowl, combine the egg yolks, sugar, lemon rind and juice, blend thoroughly.
4)... - 45.8038
Lemon Candy Ice Cream Pie
1) In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix well using a fork.
2) Keep aside 1/3 cup of the above mixture.
3) Transfer the remaining breadcrumbs mixture into a 9-inch pie plate. Press down the mixture firmly to... - 44.377
Outdoor Vanilla Ice Cream
Ice Cream is a universally favored dessert and is made in numerous ways. Check out this recipe to make Vanilla Ice Cream in an outdoor location using a Dutch oven and ice chest to freeze. Unconventional yet worth it! - 126.081
Try this alluring Tomato Ice recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Tomato Ice is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 41.5239
Simple Fruit Slush
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange juice, lemon juice and pineapple juice; stir.
Fill ice cube trays and set on a serving tray in freezer.
Freeze until firm.
Crush with potato masher to soften. - 27.9007
Tutti-frutti Ice Cream
Combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, sugar, and fruit, blend well.
Add 3 cups milk and water.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 1-gallon hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Allow ice cream to ripen at... - 31.8881
Prepare gelatin according to package directions.
When partly congealed, add pineapple and softened ice cream.
Freeze. - 18.8012
Rum Brandy Freeze
Put all the ingredients into an electric blender.
Whirl for 20 seconds on low speed.
Pour into a chilled glass. - 24.3246
Citrus Mango Freeze
1) In a blender put mango slices and the juices.
2) Mix ice and seltzer and blend until smooth.
3) Fill mixture into 6 small martini glasses.
4) Drop 1 strawberry in the middle of each.
5) Garnish the rims with a lime slice.
6) Serve with... - 45.5694
Lemon Milk Sherbet Ii
Combine lemon juice, sugar, and rind.
Add very slowly to milk, while stirring constantly, then continue to stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add salt and more sugar, if desired.
Freeze in a 2 qt freezer until difficult to turn, using 8 parts of crushed ice to 1... - 25.864
Banana Pineapple Ice Cream
I go crazy over ice creams, especially when it gives out the fruit flavoring. This Banana Pineapple Ice Cream is something exceptionally great with the goodness of banana and pineapple warpped in cittus fruit flavoring! Make sure you give it a try! - 44.4535
Grape Ice Cream
Combine the eggs and sugar, and beat until thick with a hand or electric beater.
Beat in the cream, then stir in the remaining ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
Freeze in a 2 qt crank freezer, until difficult to turn, using 8 parts crushed ice to 1 part ice... - 25.7351
Spiced Orange Cider Ice
Tie allspice, cinnamon, and cloves in cheesecloth bag.
Heat cider; add spice bag; then boil, uncovered, about 45 min., or until reduced to 3 c.
Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients, and chill.
Freeze in 2-qt crank freezer until difficult to turn, using... - 29.5472
Tropical Ice Punch
Combine bananas, pineapple, frozen strawberries, orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar.
Stir well and freeze until firm.
To serve, partially thaw fruit mixture.
Place in punch bowl and break into chunks.
Add ginger ale and stir until slushy.
Fruit mixture can... - 35.0543
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients without cucumber.
2) Season the mixture more than the usual.
3) Use an ice-tray or a dish to pour the mixture to freeze inside the frozen zone.
4) Occasionally stir the mixture.
5) Use glass... - 43.3604
Banana Ice Cream Ii
Mix together bananas, lemon juice, and sugar.
Add salt, eggs, milk, and vanilla.
Stir in cream.
Freeze in a 2 qt crank freezer until difficult to turn, using 8 parts of crushed ice to 1 part of ice cream salt. - 29.8978
Peach Ice Cream Superb
1. Wash and scald cover, container, and dasher of a 4-quart ice cream freezer. Chill thoroughly.
2. Force peaches through a sieve or food mill. Stir sugar and lemon juice into peaches and set aside 20 minutes.
3. Combine cream, salt, and extracts; mix with... - 29.2842
Fresh Fruit On Ice
Crush enough ice to fill a medium-size deep bowl.
Use an ice crusher or put ice in a cloth and pound with a hammer.
Pack ice firmly in bowl then turn out on deep plate to make a mound.
(If you want to prepare the ice ahead put bowl in freezer until needed... - 25.5842
Peach Ice Cream Superb
This Peach Ice Cream Superb is a cool fabulous ice cream that can be made in no time! So when summer is taking its toll on you, there cant be anything better than this Peach Ice Cream Superb to cool yourself down. Give this fruit ice cream a try and you would... - 45.683
French Paddle Ice Cream
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored; add sugar gradually, and continue beating.
Stir in light cream and salt, and cook in top of double boiler over hot water until custard thickens.
Add vanilla; chill.
Whip heavy cream until stiff, and fold in cold... - 39.2443
Toasted Almond Snow Ice Cream In Pineapple Boats
Using curved serrated knife, hollow out pineapple halves, leaving 1/2-inch shell (reserve shells and all juice).
Cut pineapple into 1/4-inch cubes.
Transfer to large bowl.
Add desired fruit and toss lightly.
Cover fruit and refrigerate at least... - 40.9585
Frozen Lemon Dessert
1. Beat egg yolks in a bowl with three quarter a cup of sugar and juice and rind of one and a half lemons
2. Add it to a double boiler and cool till transparent
3. In a bowl, beat egg whites till stiff, add half a cup of sugar and add into the... - 34.2698
Six Threes Ice Cream
Combine milk, cream and sugar.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Freeze in ice cream freezer until mushy.
Add fruit juices and bananas.
Continue freezing until crank turns hard.
Pack for 4 hours.
Makes 3 quarts. - 36.5115
Combine sugar and water and boil slowly for 5 minutes.
Add the next three ingredients and mix well.
Pour into refrigerator freezing trays, set at coldest temperature and freeze to a mush.
Have egg whites beaten until stiff.
Turn ice from... - 30.7172
Strawberry Ice Cream
Crush berries and rub through a fine sieve or a food mill to obtain fine puree; there should be about 1 3/4 cups puree if berries of good quality are used.
Add sugar, lemon juice and salt, stirring well; cover and place in refrigerator.
Soften gelatin in the... - 34.9776
Savory Tomato Ice
In a small saucepan soften the gelatin in the cold water for 5 minutes.
Heat and stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved; set aside.
Meanwhile, place the chopped tomatoes in a blender container.
Cover and blend till pureed.
(You should have 2 cups.) Pour... - 38.3459
1. Slice up all the apples at once.
2. Toss them with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
3. Combine honey and rose water and pour the mixture over the apples.
4. Pack them down and chill for about half an hour.
5. Add the ice and stir well just... - 35.2398
Peppermint Ice Cream Roll
In small mixer bowl, beat egg yolks till thick and lemon colored; gradually beat in the 1/4 cup sugar.
In large mixer bowl, beat egg whites till soft peaks form; gradually add the 1/2 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Fold egg yolk mixture into... - 39.8967
Peppermint Ice Cream Roll
In mixer bowl beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored; gradually beat in the 1/4 cup granulated sugar.
In mixer bowl beat egg whites till soft peaks form; gradually add the 1/2 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Fold yolk mixture into... - 43.509
Lemon Pineapple Fluff
Dissolve gelatin in the hot water; add all but 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice, and the crushed pineapple.
Chill until syrupy.
Have the cream ice cold; turn into a bowl surrounded by cracked ice, and beat until thick.
Then add the remaining 1 teaspoon of lemon... - 32.0025