- » Crushed
Enjoy our collection of crushed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crushed recipes.
Blueberry Delight With Crushed Pecans
Are you looking for a simple blueberry delight recipe that tastes as good as the classic? How about something that is delicious and even has an interesting twist to it? Appealing enough? Watch the video to know more! Werst's Texan recipe will change the way... - 119.052
How To Flavor Water
Tinkerbell HATES water! Learn how to make naturally flavored water with mint and lime that tastes JUST like a MOJITO! - 95.8696
Real Texas Chili Part 2 Of 5
In Part 2, Werst prepares the cumin seeds, an important ingredient. The interesting thing about this chili recipe is that it contains no beans or tomatoes. All other ingredients, therefore, are very important and need to be prepared carefully. - 84.8774
Crushed Amaretti Syllabub
Crushed Amaretti syllabub is a great dessert and this video shows you step-by-step how to make it.This dish is super easy to prepare.Crushed Amaretti syllabub is a classic dish. - 83.3731
Spicy Garlic And Crushed Pepper Popcorn
Looking to add an interesting twist to mainstream popcorn? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make spicy popcorn that everyone is guaranteed to love! - 82.1972
Crushed Garlic Potatoes
1. Peel and crush the garlic and chop the parsley.
2. Scrub the skins are left on the potatoes really well, removing any dirt.
3. Carefully place the potatoes into a saucepan of boiling lightly salted water.
4. Turn down the heat and simmer until... - 77.821
Rack Of English Lamb With Garden Herb Crust And Crushed Peas
1. For the peas, add them to the food processor, crush them without pureeing and tranfer to a medium saucepan
2. Add olive oil, chopped herbs, a pinch of white pepper and six of salt; stir well to combine and set aside for a while
3. For... - 46.9308
Shrimp With Crushed Mustard Seeds
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Pat dry as thoroughly as you can.
In a cup, combine the crushed mustard seeds, turmeric, tomato sauce, and 2 tablespoons of water.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over a medium-high... - 45.0281
Mexican Style Lasagna
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish crumble ground beef.
Add onion; micro-cook, covered, till meat is brown, about 5 minutes, stirring several times to break up meat.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomatoes, pizza sauce, olives, salt, oregano, and dash... - 44.2819
Crumble the beef into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till done.
Drain, then stir in tomato sauce, water, and chili powder.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 6... - 43.0322
Seafood Buttons With Creamy Dijon Sauce
1)Thaw frozen crabmeat and shrimp.
2)Chop the shrimp into coarse pieces.
3)In a 3 quart saucepan, heat butter and cook onion and celery until tender.
4)Add in shrimp and sitr cook until pink in color over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.... - 43.0251
Healthy Red Currant Cheesecake
Mix together the crushed biscuits, melted butter and cinnamon.
Press into the bottom of a greased loose-bottomed 23 cm/9 in cake tin.
Smooth the surface.
Beat the cream cheese and sugar together until well mixed.
Stir in the single cream and 500 g/1 lb of the... - 43.0093
Crushed Raspberry Iced Cream With Raspberry Sauce
Put the raspberries into a saucepan over a moderate heat and cook for about 5 minutes, until the juices begin to run.
Remove from the heat and set aside to cool at room temperature.
Whip the cream until thick but not stiff.
Beat the egg yolks with... - 41.9464
Combine the egg, crushed crackers, and Worcestershire sauce.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick each.
Arrange patties in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Cook at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Turn patties over; cook,... - 40.4735
Savory Chicken Strips
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Cut chicken into 3 1/2x 1-inch pieces.
In a shallow bowl or pie plate combine crushed cornflakes, cornmeal, Parmesan cheese, salt, and, if desired, red pepper.
Dip each chicken piece in flour, then in a little... - 39.8988
Sweet Sour Burgers
Set aside 2 tablespoons of the crushed ginger-snaps.
Combine remaining gingersnaps, 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce, onion, raisins, and salt.
Add meat; mix well.
Shape into four 4-inch patties.
Arrange in 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, covered, 5... - 39.4543
Beat egg yolks with sugar until smooth and thick.
Stir in crushed macaroons, half the slivered almonds, the cherries and Grand Marnier.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold carefully into macaroon mixture.
In a third bowl, whip the cream until... - 39.414
Mince the pork, fat and liver, and mix together with the other ingredients, except the crushed pepper.
Arrange in a terrine.
Decorate with crushed pepper.
Cook in the oven at 180°C for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
When cooked, press the ingredients firmly into the... - 39.4048
Gratinated Fresh Fruits With Mild Spices Zabaglione
Skin the fruits, cut them into small pieces and marinate in the crushed ginger, split vanilla stick and cinnamon powder for a few hours.
Drain the marinated fruits and divide them into individual moulds.
Zabaglione Beat the egg yolk with icing sugar in a... - 38.3096
Crisp the cucumber slices by packing in crushed ice.
Combine remaining ingredients and marinate the cucumbers for 2-3 hours.
Serve the cucumber slices on a bed of lettuce.
No salad dressing its required. - 37.5611
Basic Recipe For Crushed Grain Puddings
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. In a pan warm milk.
3. Gently sprinkle grain on milk when moderately hot stirring all the time.
4. Stir and boil the milk.
5. Add sugar and stir.
6. Decrease heat and cook for 15 minutes stirring... - 37.2859
Egg Salad And Crushed Crackers
Make egg salad.
Crush crackers and mix together.
The reason for the crackers is twicefold—it stretches the amount (like adding water to soup or gumbo) and it changes the flavor somewhat. - 37.0252
Melt butter in a large frying pan.
Add crushed garlic and saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, salt and pepper.
Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
Toss in parsley and cook for 30 seconds.
Remove mushrooms from pan.
Thread 6 oysters, alternating with 5 mushrooms, on... - 36.1342
Tropical Fruit Punch
1) Mix well pineapple juice, grapefruit carbonated beverage, rum, and lime juice.
2) Pour the mixture over crushed ice or ice cubes.
3) Serve after garnishing with orange slices, pineapple chunks, and cherries fastened on toothpicks. - 35.9428
Chocolate Mint Parfaits
Prepare pudding according to package directions.
Add extract, food coloring, and crushed candy to whipped cream.
Spoon pudding, crumbs, and whipped cream in layers into 6 parfait glasses.
Garnish with additional candy.
Chill. - 35.7611
Crushed Raspberry Jam
1. In a saucepan, mix together raspberries, rhubarb and 2 1/2 cups sugar; bring mixture to a boil and cook with constant stirring for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining sugar and boil for 5 minutes.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture... - 35.5328
Delaware Crab Cakes
In a bowl combine egg, crushed crackers, milk, mustard, white pepper, and Cayenne.
Stir in crab meat and parsley.
Using 1/3 cup mixture for each, shape into patties.
Cover and chill patties at least 30 minutes.
Heat lard in skillet; add patties and cook over... - 35.3723
Reserve 8 berries for garnish.
Crush strawberries and mix with sugar.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Mix tapioca with salt and water.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until tapioca is clear.
Drain juice from berries and measure.
Add water to make 2... - 34.7251
Dreamy Orange Cream
1 In a medium bowl,beat the pudding mix and orange juice with wire whisk for 2 minutes. Refrigerate for 5 minutes and fold in whipped topping.
2 Divide the pudding mixture into 4 dessert dishes and top with crushed granola bars and orange... - 34.7152
Creamy Fish & Prawn Shrimp Masala
1. Put the ground coriander, yogurt, turmeric and salt into a bowl and stir together. Add the fish and prawns (shrimp) and leave to marinate for I hour.
2. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok, add the mustard seeds and fry until they start popping.
3. Add the... - 34.2839
Tabbouleh Crushed Wheat, Tomato, Mint, And Parsley Salad
This Tabbouleh Crushed Wheat, Tomato, Mint, And Parsley Salad is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Tabbouleh Crushed Wheat, Tomato, Mint, And Parsley Salad with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 33.8265
Crunchy Ham Sandwiches
Spread 4 slices bread on one side with butter; spread remaining bread slices on one side with mustard.
Top each mustard-spread slice with 1 slice ham, 1 slice cheese, 1 or 2 tomato slices, then second slice of bread, buttered side down.
Combine eggs, milk,... - 33.7286
Crushed Half Potatoes
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Combine butter and either Bake Blend, Garden Blend or Cook Blend; brush over top and sides of potatoes.
Arrange on bake sheet.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until tender and skins are crispy. - 33.3684
Sparkling Punch With Fruit Ice Ring
In 6-cup ring mold place crushed ice.
Arrange fruit over ice.
Pour 2 cups cranberry juice over fruit.
Freeze ring at least 8 hours or overnight.
To serve, dip mold into warm water for 10 to 15 seconds.
Carefully unmold and place ring, fruit side up, in punch... - 33.3048
Saffron Chicken Wings
? Preheat oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
? Heat oil in ovenproof saute pan over medium heat. Add chicken wings and season; cook 6 minutes on each side. Remove wings from pan and set aside.
? Add onion and garlic to hot pan; cook 4 minutes over medium heat. Add... - 33.1826
1. Heat fat. Lightly brown semolina, add sugar, salt, water and sultanas or raisins.
2. Cook slowly till the grains swell and water is absorbed, stirring all the time. Remove when cooked.
3. Add cashewnuts, rose water and crushed cardamoms. - 33.1462
Raw Mango Chutney With Swordfish
1. Put the swordfish steaks into a shallow bowl. Mix together the olive oil, parsley, thyme, crushed garlic, finely grated lime rind and salt and pepper. Pour over the swordfish and leave to marinate for 30-60 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, to make the raw mango... - 32.9546
Tender Lamb Chops With Ginger And Crushed Spices
1. Grind the peppercorns, coriander seeds and fennel seeds in a spice grinder. Transfer to a bowl and add the salt, ginger, crushed dried chillies, yogurt, papaya pulp and oil. Blend together and rub the mixture over the chops.
2. Place the chops in a... - 32.7749
Remove seeds from lemon and orange juices, but do not strain.
Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
Add remainder of the ingredients.
Place 2 tablespoons of crushed ice in each 8 1/2 glass and fill with lemonade.
Garnish with a lemon slice over the rim of each... - 32.7637
Horse S Neck With Brandy
Peel the lemon in one continuous strip.
Put the peel in a tall glass leaving one end hanging over the edge of the glass.
Fill the glass with crushed ice.
Pour in the brandy, lemon juice and bitters.
Add a little ginger ale and stir again. - 32.7472
Apple Layer Dessert
Peel, core and thinly slice the apples. Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
Crush the ginger biscuits (cookies) in a polythene bag with a rolling pin. Add the crumbs to the sugar, sultanas (golden raisins) and ground cinnamon. Mix well.
In a large souffle dish,... - 32.7117
Combine evaporated milk and chocolate morsels in a 2 quart saucepan.
Cook, stirring over medium heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth and thickened.
Remove from heat; add crushed wafers, sugar, 1/2 cup pecans, and the brandy, mixing well.
Let stand... - 31.9898
Spicy Cheese Balls
Cream softened cheeses together.
Add seasonings and mix well.
Roll into a ball, then roll in crushed salted peanuts.
Serve with crackers. - 31.9715
Pour the brandy, curacao, lemon juice, bitters and maraschino liqueur into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a sugar-frosted glass filled with crushed ice.
Garnish with lemon peel and cherry. - 31.6812
Celery, Tomato And Red Pepper
Choose ripe tomatoes if possible.
Juice them with the celery and red pepper.
Pour into a glass, stir in the chilli and crushed garlic, if using, and add a couple of ice cubes, if liked. - 31.4957
Squeeze nine; remove seeds but do not strain juice.
Slice the other lime thin.
Combine lime juice with sugar, water, and rind.
Stir until sugar dissolves.
Put 1/3 cup crushed ice in each tall glass, add the lime liquid.
Garnish with slices of lime... - 31.2982
In a large mortar, pound together the olives, anchovies and capers until they form a paste.
Little by little, stir in enough oil to make a sauce of rather firm consistency.
Then season the mixture with the lemon juice, pepper to taste, and dry mustard if you... - 31.1332
Pour the port, brandy and sugar into a tall glass filled with crushed ice.
Twist the peels above the glass, then drop in.
Garnish with mint leaves. - 31.0997
Lassan Dania Bread
1. Crush chopped garlic. Mix garlic, oil, coriander and cheese, (if using)
2. Cut each bread in to 5 slices. Apply prepared oil to slices on one side only.
3. Wrap bread in foil. Warm in oven at 150 C for 30 mins. Serve hot. - 31.0984
Healthy Italian Veggie Salad Bowl
Chill romaine and zucchini in crushed ice.
When crisp, fill small salad bowls and garnish with tomato and onion rings.
Sprinkle with oregano.
Serve with Spa Capri Dressing. - 31.0647
1. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine ginger ale, lime, pineapple and maraschino-cherry juices. Add cracked ice and shake briskly.
2. Strain into a tall glass that is two-thirds full of crushed ice. If desired, garnish with a pineapple chunk and... - 30.5845
Put crushed ice in glass.
Pour in pineapple juice and Seven Up.
Pour a dash of grenadine down inside edge of glass.
Do not stir.
Serve with a straw. - 30.3836
Chart House Mud Pie
? Mix crushed wafers with butter. Spread into bottom of 10-in (25-cm) springform cake pan.
? Set ice cream containers on counter until ice cream is pliable, but not melting. Place ice creams in bowl of electric mixer or mix by hand, whichever works best. Mix... - 30.2206
Mussels With Crushed Garlic
1) Take an oven-proof dish and place the mussels in it.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter, add garlic and heat, add lemon juice, pepper and parsley.
3) Transfer the sauce over the mussels and then dust some breadcrumbs over each mussel.
4) Cook under a... - 30.1883
Blackberry Or Crushed Strawberry Jam
To prepare fruit, put about 2 qts fully ripe berries through food chopper using coarse blade or crush completely one layer at a time so that each berry is reduced to a pulp.
Measure sugar and 4 c prepared fruit into large saucepan, mix well, and bring to a... - 29.8738
Wash and core cabbage.
Shred and crisp in crushed ice.
Toss the vegetables and arrange on a salad plate.
Serve with favorite Spa dressing. - 29.6043
In a glass pitcher, combine golden and white rums, Triple Sec, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and Rose's lime juice. Stir well with a wooden spoon. Chill thoroughly until ready to serve.
Just before serving, stir in seltzer water. Garnish pitcher with orange... - 29.6008
Easy Brandy Cobbler
Fill a tall glass with crushed ice and add the brandy, curacao, lemon juice, sugar and kirsch.
Garnish with chunk of pineapple. - 29.5142
Fresh White Cheese With Ingredients
Mix some of the white cheese with chopped parsley, fleur de sel, crushed pepper and chopped shallots.
Mix the rest of the white cheese with paprika, cinnamon powder, crushed pepper and nutmeg - 29.3582
Crushed Peaches With Vanilla Cream
Crush or mash peaches in a bowl.
Add vanilla to heavy cream.
Add to peaches and chill for 10 minutes.
Spoon into dessert dishes. - 29.3334
Glittery Engagement Cake
1. Cut the larger cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with the jam and a little of the buttercream. Put the cake on the plate and spread the top and sides with half the remaining buttercream, spreading it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Cut... - 29.2938
1) Mix together orange juice, cranberry juice, and sugar and stir until sugar dissolves.
2) Let chill and add club soda to this just before serving.
3) Serve the blush over crushed ice in chilled cocktail glasses. - 29.2006
Crushed Strawberry Jam
1. Wash the fruit, if it is very soiled.
2. Put the strawberries into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl with the lemon juice. Three-quarters cover the howl with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes until the strawberries are soft, stirring... - 29.0621
1) Shake the grenadine, egg white, grape juice and crushed ice thoroughly.
2) Now, strain the liquid into two tall glasses.
3) Fill the glasses with soda.
4) Serve immediately. - 28.9108
Crushed Strawberry Jam
About 2 qts. of strawberries will be needed.
Wash them before hulling.
Then crush them, a layer at a time, in a fiat saucepan.
Measure 4 cups, of the crushed fruit into a kettle, add the sugar.
Mix thoroughly, place over a full heat, add the butter, and bring... - 28.849
Crushed New Potatoes With Turmeric Cream
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Cook potatoes for 6-8 mins until just tender. Drain well, then place in a single layer in a shallow ovenproof dish. Using the back of a spoon, lightly crush each potato. Cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, heat a large pan, then... - 28.5598
Macaroon Strawberry Parfait
Arrange in layers in a transparent bowl or individual parfait glasses, top with whipped cream, garnish with fresh strawberries (or raspberries) or crystallized cherry.
Any number of parfaits may be made from this recipe.
Use fresh peaches or peach preserves,... - 28.5158
Crushed Raspberry Cream
1. 1n a small bowl, stir a sprinkling of the sugar in with the raspberries, crushing them very slightly as you stir, but still leaving them more or less whole. In a separate bowl, fold the creme fraiche and yogurt together with the remaining sugar and the... - 28.121
Pour the brandy and bitters into a glass filled with crushed ice.
Add a little soda and mix well.
Twist the lemon peel above the glass, then drop it in. - 27.8872
Pour the sherry, brandy, orange juice and sugar into a tall glass filled with crushed ice.
Stir well and garnish with orange slice. - 27.8784
Tear the ten mint leaves into quarters and put into a tall glass with the sugar and water.
Crush the mint leaves while stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Fill the glass with crushed ice and add the bourbon.
Tear the mint leaves in half and place on... - 27.5186
Mint Mocha Frappe
Wet the rim of a glass with coffee liqueur, then dip it in sugar.
Fill the glass with crushed ice.
Mix together the coffee liqueur, creme de menthe, creme de cacao and Triple Sec.
Pour into the glass over the ice. - 27.2551
Chocolate Mocha Mint Shake
Combine cold coffee, ice milk, skim milk, ice cubes, and peppermint extract in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour into serving glasses, and sprinkle evenly with crushed peppermint candy. - 27.0145
Flavored Ice Cones
1) In a blender jar at Crush Ice speed, gradually add the ice cubes through the lid and crush 5 the ice cubes at a time.
2) In 6-ounce cones or paper cups, spoon the crushed ice and then repeat with rest of the ice cubes.
3) Sprinkle 2 tablespoons... - 26.4371
1. Heat fat. Add gram flour and fry.
2. Remove pan from fire. Cool. Add powdered sugar. Mix well.
3. Add crushed cardamoms. Form into even shaped balls with the hands. - 26.4325
Pour the Southern Comfort, peach liqueur and cream into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a glass over crushed ice.
Garnish with peach slice. - 26.3737
Cream butter and sugar, gradually add crushed strawberries and egg whites.
Beat well. - 25.6631
Iced Fresh Fruit Tray
1. Cut honeydew and cantaloupe into 8 slices each, then pare. Stand alternately around edge of a shallow bowl filled with crushed ice.
2. Top honeydew with raspberries and cantaloupe with blueberries. Place peach slices and strawberries in a row down the... - 25.5854
Frosty Mint Juleps
Combine first 4 ingredients in conainer of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Strain mixture into a large pitcher, discarding mint sprigs.
To serve, fill glasses wirh crushed ice; add bourbon... - 25.3459
Curacao Pernod Frappe
Mix together the curacao, Pernod, lemon and orange juice.
Pour into a glass filled with crushed ice. - 24.9421
Juice the kiwifruit flesh with the grapes.
Pour the juice into a glass and add some crushed ice.
Decorate with kiwifruit, if liked. - 24.928
Iceberg Lettuce Mimosa
Cut the lettuce into six wedges.
Crisp in crushed ice.
Garnish the lettuce wedge with the julienned beets and chopped egg whites. - 24.3914
Curried Clam Juice Cocktail
1. Combine clam juice, tomato sauce, lemon juice and curry powder in a 4-cup shaker; shake to mix well.
2. Pour over crushed ice in glasses; serve plain or garnish with a slice of lemon, if you wish. - 24.1891
Beat egg-yolks in bowl with crushed garlic.
Add oil, drop by drop.
When half the oil has been used, add half the lemon juice, then beat in remaining oil, drop by drop.
Season with salt and pepper and add remaining lemon juice - 24.0396
Mix and put in casserole.
Top with crushed potato chips.
Bake 1 hour at 350°. - 23.81
Mix together the brandy, creme de noyaux and apricot-flavored brandy.
Pour into a glass filled with crushed ice. - 23.7611
Crushed Pineapple Sauce
Combine pineapple juice and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Stir to dissolve cornstarch.
Stir in fructose and canned crushed pineapple with its juice.
Stir and cook over medium heat until the sauce is thickened. - 23.6177
Gooseberry Almond Crushed
Cook the gooseberries with the water and sugar until the fruit is soft and well reduced, then sieve it. Stir in the Kirsch. Arrange the macaroon crumbs and gooseberry puree in alternate layers in six tall glasses. Leave in a cool place for several hours.
Whip... - 23.5336
Remove seeds from lemon juice but do not strain.
Add sugar and crushed ice and stir until sugar is dissolved and ice is almost melted.
Serve at once, as the flavor deteriorates on standing.
Amount of ice and sugar both may be varied to suit personal tastes. - 23.5002
Use whole or crushed and tied in a muslin bag. - 23.468
Put all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over crushed ice. - 23.4553
Crushed Red Berry Sauce
1 In a medium-size bowl, sprinkle the strawberries with the sugar.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour at room temperature, allowing the berries to form their own syrup.
2 Mash the strawberries with a potato masher or wooden spoon, then add the raspberries and mix... - 23.3922
Lemonade Blueberry Frost
1. Into each of 2 10-ounce glasses spoon 3 tablespoons lemonade concentrate. Add 1/3 cup blueberries, slightly crushed, and a large scoop of ice cream. Then fill with ginger ale; mix well.
2. Serve with straws and long spoons. - 22.9495
Heat the sugar and almonds in a medium saucepan over low heat.
When the sugar has dissolved, boil it slowly until golden.
Pour the mixture onto an oiled baking sheet and leave it until set.
When cold, crush the praline with a rolling pin and use as required. - 22.6847
Combine chopped strawberries, milk, sugar, and ice-cream in the liquidizer jar and churn for 30 seconds.
Pour in tall glasses.
Cut strawberries in big pieces and place on the top. - 22.4853
Combine orangejuice, tequila and liqueur in tall glass filled with crushed ice and stir well.
Garnish with orange slice and sprig of mint. - 21.8656
Crush ice and place in well-chilled glasses.
Blend all remaining ingredients and pour over crushed ice. - 20.6936