- » Crunchy Spinach
Crunchy Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crunchy spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crunchy spinach recipes.
Crunchy Spinach Salad
Crunchy Spinach Salads makes a low fat, low calorie meal. Chef has an excellent spring time vegan salad with chickpeas for protein supply instead of meat. Definitely recommended for calorie conscious, health enthusiasts, sportspersons, models and anyone who... - 129.061
Spinach, Blueberry & Walnut Salad
Here’s a super healthy salad – full of antioxidants and flavor! The balsamic vinegar enhances the berried beautifully and the toasted walnuts really make a difference. - 127.243
How to make Borek at home in easy steps. Borek, burek or byorek or burek is a baked puff pasty filled with spinach and cheese. It is popular in middle eastern and Mediterranean countries. - 117.668
Spinach Salad With Orange Ginger Sauce
1. In a blender, add carrot, orange, lemon, fresh ginger, olive oil and blend till smooth. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, put spinach leaves, cranberries, walnuts and ginger orange dressing. Season with salt and toss till mixed.
3. In... - 114.003
Raw Vegan Massaged Spinach Salad
1. In a large bowl take spinach and massage with hands.
2. Add onion, lemon juice, avocado, cumin powder and salt. Mix well.
3. Sprinkle red pepper flake and herby. Massage for few minutes.
4. Serve in a plate. - 101.703
Thai Fish Cakes With Som Tam And Fried Spinach And Glass Noodles
An easy to make appetizer, the yummy Thai fish cake is a harmonious blend of ingredients that are successful in creating a great tasting dish. Presented with fried spinach and glass noodles, the Thai fish cakes are a real pleasure to your senses. - 44.1187
1. In a no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, toast the pistachios for about 2 minutes, or until gets fragrant or highly colored.
2. Remove the pan from the flame and set it aside.
3. Heat the stock in the pan and add onions.
4. Cook for 3-5... - 42.4603
1) In a non-stick frying pan, toast the pistachios for 2 minutes, over medium-high heat. The nuts should be fragrant and lightly colored.
2) From the pan, remove the nuts and keep aside.
3) In the same pan, heat the chicken stock.
4) To this, add the... - 41.3881
Crunchy Spinach Pancakes
1. Make the pancakes.
2. Mix together the walnuts and cream cheese and spread a little over each pancake.
3. Peel and chop the onion. Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and cook until soft. Meanwhile, cook the spinach according to the instructions on... - 38.8628
Crunchy Spinach Salad Dressing
1.Take a jar and put sugar, mustard, salt, celery seeds, onion, vegetable oil and vinegar.
2.Shake the jar well after covering and refrigerate it for few hours.
3.Shake and toss over the salad and serve. - 36.6212
The crispy spinach is just the crunchy and highly nutritious delight that you need to add to the taste of your main meal. The crispy spinach has very high iron content and is a great way to get your kids to eat the famous “Popeye” spinach without fuss. - 34.0877
Crunchy Creamy Spinach
Crunchy Creamy Spinach is a delicious dish that I serve often for the weekend luncheons at home. You will love the texture and flavor of the Crunchy Creamy Spinach! Trust me, its yummy! - 22.8388
High Fiber Grilled Corn Spinach Sandwich
Experience the joy of cooking your own favorite mid-day snack which can be prepared within no time. This recipe for High Fiber Grilled Corn Spinach Sandwich is low in saturated fats and zero in cholesterol. A great power house of vitamins, minerals and an... - 0