- » Crunchy Seasoned Chicken
Crunchy Seasoned Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crunchy seasoned chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crunchy seasoned chicken recipes.
Crunchy Chicken Salad
Crunchy Chicken Salad is a chill and serve version and the crunchy bite is promised by cashew nuts. This is chill and serve version of Crunchy Chicken Salad and make sure that you add the nuts just before serving. Why donâ€™t you give this Crunchy... - 35.1758
1. Place butter and garlic in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 2 minutes or until melted. Combine remaining ingredients, except chicken, in flat dish. Roll chicken in seasoned butter, then in crumb mixture. Place chicken... - 29.7035
Crunchy Almond Chicken Cutlets
Crunchy almond chicken cutlets are baked cutlets prepared with an almond and breadcrumbs crust. Seasoned with parsley and ginger for, the cutlets are dredged in Italian dressing and oven cooked to finish. Served with a fresh side salad, it makes a great meal. - 37.3931
Crunchy Oven Roasted Chicken
Preheat your oven to 500Â°F.wash the chicken under cold water and dry it inside and out.
Smear the inside of the chicken cavity with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt and pepper.
Chop the sage, rosemary leaves, and garlic until they are finely cut and... - 44.5258
Creamy Crunchy Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a bowl, blend soup and ¾ cup water.
3. Dip the chicken in the soup and then roll in herb seasoned crumbs, pressing lightly to coat.
4. Arrange the pieces in a baking tray and drizzle butter... - 40.0295
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 121.804
Crunchy Chicken Wings
Cut chicken wings apart at both joints; discard tips.
Pat dry with paper towels.
In 9-inch glass pie plate, melt butter on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Break crackers into blender, add remaining ingredients, and blend until crackers are crumbed and seasonings... - 35.9914
Crunchy Conflake Crusted Chicken
I must say that home cooks like Jill here in this video, do come up with some interesting dishes like this - Crunchy Conflake Crusted Chicken. The dish can be made under 30 minutes. You can serve it with some mashed potatoes and vegetables. I think this... - 108.777
Greek Yogurt Coleslaw With Crispy Crunchy Chicken
If you are a chicken addict then this recipe is certainly for you. Learn from our chef how to make a greek yogurt based coleslaw and cricpy crunchy chicken. The dish is a perfect option for any winter night. Time to enjoy it now. - 126.61
Crunchy Chicken Strips
Fried chicken is irresistibly loved by many unmindful of the bad it does and here is a healthy recipe to make the same. Watch the video showing how to make Crunchy Chicken Strips with low calorie ingredients. Goodness enjoyed with the delicacy! - 119.647
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1. Combine the oil with the vinegar and chili paste in a mixing bowl. Add the chicken, pears, and water chestnuts, and toss to combine well. Season with the salt. Taste and adjust the seasoning, adding more chili paste or vinegar, if you wish.
2. Discard the... - 33.2357
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1. Peel and thinly slice the onion. Cut the chicken in thin strips.
2. Heat the oil in a pan then add the almonds, garlic, onion and chicken. Cook, stirring continuously, until the chicken is cooked. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
3. Shred the... - 44.4629
Kentucky Crunchy Deep-fried Popcorn Chicken
Get your party rolling with Betty’s all time favorite Kentucky fried popcorn chicken recipe. Easy to make and fun to eat, these bite-sized fingers foods will surely make your guests go gaga. Watch the video recipe for more on how to make fried popcorn... - 103.467
Devilish Crunchy Chicken
Devilish Crunchy Chicken is a tasty and addictive chicken preparation. I love the flavor that the tangy marinade lend to the chicken. Trust me you will love this Devilish Crunchy Chicken! - 41.6413
1)Keep potatoes in hot oven for baking.
2)In a bowl, put celery, chicken and sweetcorn.
3)In a separate bowl, mix together, yogurt, seasoning, mint and Tabasco sauce.
4)Pour over chicken mixture to coat well.
5)Cut baked potatoes in hald and gently... - 40.5077
Crunchy Chicken Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Using a disc fitted to a mixer bowl, with shredding side facing up, shred cheese. Keep aside in the mixer bowl.
3. Take a 3 quart saucepan with butter.
4. Place on medium heat and melt it.
5.... - 46.5047
Crunchy Buttermilk Chicken
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces.
2. Four 1/2 cup of the buttermilk into a shallow dish. Combine flour, salt, rosemary and pepper in a plastic bag.
3. Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk; shake in flour mixture to coat well. Dip again in buttermilk and... - 30.8839
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a large shallow casserole or baking sheet to coat the bottom with 1/2 tablespoon of the oil.
3) Season the chicken breasts with 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
4) Place the chicken in a single... - 45.8906
Crunchy Chicken Livers With Sour Cream Dip
Combine all dip ingredients, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Put 1 1/2 inch (3.5 cm) oil in an electric frying pan or deep fryer.
Carefully heat oil to 375°F (190°C) while preparing chicken livers.
Combine cornmeal, flour and seasonings.
Mix egg... - 40.0614
Crunchy Chicken Salad On Croissant & Broccoli Cheese Soup
Crunchy Chicken Salad on Croissant
1.In a large bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2.Cut the croissant bread in half and place the curly leaves.
3.Take a spoon full of the sandwich filling and fill the bread with it.
4.Sprinkle some powered... - 108.046
Ratatouille Using Chicken Broth And Seasoning Mix
In large shallow pan, arrange peppers and eggplant in groups, add water, garlic, onion flakes and broth mix and cook until vegetables are soft.
Add zucchini and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with basil, salt and freshly ground pepper.
Cook until zucchini is done.
Turn... - 35.6039
Crisp And Crunchy Turkey Salad
Crisp and crunchy turkey salad is a lovely creamy turkey salad recipe. Prepared with a seasoned yogurt and mayonnaise dressing, the turkey salad has veggies like peas, beans sprouts, spinach and cabbage in it. Flavored with mustard and garlic to tase, this... - 36.6493
Warm Chicken Salad @ Eatstreet
A real quick, light, fresh and healthy lunch or dinner. Louie uses chicken breasts, but you can also use chicken thighs which are tastier! - 96.8645
Crunchy Salad Dressing
1) In a bowl, add yoghurt, sour cream, mayonnaise and red wine vinegar. Mix thoroughly.
2) Stir in diced green bell pepper, diced red onion, pickle relish, minced parsley or dill and broth and seasoning mix.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and... - 34.0541
Crunchy Turkey Bake
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process celery, onion, and green pepper.
Change disc to Thick Slicer Disc.
Add turkey, pimiento, and poultry seasoning to bowl with vegetables; mix well.
Put into a 2... - 42.4071
Cabbage Salad Vinaigrette With Crunchy Noodles
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
In small bowl, combine contents of seasoning packet from noodles, vinegar, oil, sugar and pepper; blend well.
Pour dressing over salad ingredients; toss to coat.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours to chill.
Break... - 39.0023
Crunchy Spinach Pancakes
1. Make the pancakes.
2. Mix together the walnuts and cream cheese and spread a little over each pancake.
3. Peel and chop the onion. Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and cook until soft. Meanwhile, cook the spinach according to the instructions on... - 39.4204
Crunchy Topped Pork
Peel and quarter the onion and chop, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Mince the pork also using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the garlic and chopped onion.
Cook, stirring continuously for a few minutes.
Slice the... - 38.3796
Crunchy Cashew Casserole
1. Set the oven to gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. Take a saucepan, heat the oil and fry the onion for about 3 minutes, stir in cashew pieces and toast them lightly.
3. Stir in vegetables and saute for 5 minutes.
4. Sprinkle... - 47.3815
Creamy And Crunchy Parmesan Cheese Salad Bowls
Why stick to boring green salad when you can do so much more with the greens. Betty's parmesan cheese salad bowls is just one such exciting way to make the regular salad look and taste all the more sumptuous. Stream the video recipe to master the art of... - 87.7637
Fried Chicken, The Thomas Keller Way
1. For the brine, in a large pot, add lemon, bay leaves, parsley, thyme, honey, garlic, black peppercorn, kosher salt, and water. Mix, cover it with lid, and bring it to a boil.
2. Boil brine for a minute. Stir until salt dissolves. Remove it... - 104.17
Chicken And Waffles - Mother's Day Brunch
This weekend was Mother's Day so in honor of my wife I made her favorite, Chicken and Waffles. Not just ordinary waffles, brown sugar and bacon waffles with crispy fried chicken. - 0
Healthy Pasta Salad With Chicken (or Not)
1. Prepare the ingredients as per the list.
2. In a bowl, take the cooked pasta, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, celery, scallions, chicken and olives.
3. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. Pour olive oil as required. Toss them well to coat... - 120.321
Chicken Bacon Caesar Salad
1.In a bowl, ADD:
-Chopped Romaine Lettuce
-Chopped or Sliced Carrots
-Chopped or Sliced Green Peppers
3.Add Salad Dressing.
4.Add in Garlic Courtons. Mix together.
5.Now, add Salad Dressing. Mix together.
6.Add in Bacon... - 42.7515
Chicken In Puff Pastry
This is a perfect summer garden party appetizer that you can prepare ahead of time and all of your friends will be asking for the recipe! See more photos at www.Food-Travels.com ! - 49.8227
Moroccan Spring Rolls - Ramadan Specials
How to make delicious Moroccan Spring Rolls filled with ground meat. These are a favorite during Ramadan season. You could change the filling to your taste, and use the same technique. - 122.488
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539
Easy Chicken Almond Salad
Chicken Almond Salad promises a crunchy bite. This Chicken Almond Salad frequents my party menu and I prefer to garnish the Chicken Almond Salad with reserved almonds. This is a pretty easy to prepare salad, why donâ€™t you give it a try! - 34.0316
Boiled Whole Peanuts
If you don’t believe Boiled Whole Peanuts are delicious, you must watch this video. Dave's video on this recipe will surely push you to the kitchen and boil some peanuts. His recipe is technically sound, for he simmers his peanuts for hours to make sure... - 94.967
Oriental Salad Meal
If cabbage is not the food you love to eat, then this video is going to tell you about the nutrition in cabbage and some fun facts about this vegetable. Chef Tawnya has an interesting oriental salad meal recipe that has cabbage and many nutritious ingredients... - 111.248
Rania Batayneh 18 Carrot Gold Salad
1. For Dressing Sauce – mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
2. Heat a pan and spray oil spray, add in the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl take carrots and cabbage. Add in... - 97.5612
Egg rolls are a great appetizer. They are also a nice snack. This recipe is a little tedious – you have to patiently and diligently roll each individual wrapper. Yet, it is quite easy to make. You can use pork, shrimp or chicken for these (or a combination... - 124.022
Jumbo Prawns With Tricolor Vegetables
Marinate the prawns in olive oil,salt and pepper.
Cut the bellpepper and tomato into small dices.
Cut the mushroom into half and slice.
For the foam:
In a sauce pan,sauté onion and garlic in butter.Add in roughly cut fennel and sauté.Pour the milk and allow... - 48.4565
Debbie Demaria Makes Stir Fry
Stir fry is a very healthy food item to be prepared for any occasion. In the recipe, you can use all the healthy vegetables such as carrots, peas, mushrooms etc. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 108.452
Split Pea Soup
This soup is typically made from dried peas. The Pea soup has been eaten since ancient times. In about 400 to 500 BC Romans and Greek started cultivating peas and this soup use to be sold on the streets of Athens. It is still popular as a part of cuisines of... - 51.7037
Southwestern Turkey Taco Soup
A Healthy EASY soup dish that has a lot of CRUNCH! Make it as Hot & Spicy or Mild as you like. This Soup packs a punch for a few bucks and only a few minutes of your time! - 43.8936
Thai-style Green Apple Salad
This Thai-style salad is a lot like som tam, but uses green apples instead of green papaya. Since green papaya can be hard to find, the green apple provides a nice tart flavor and crisp texture that's incredible in this type of salad. I hope you love it! - 0
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Pineapple Chicken Chow Mem
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Heat slowly to bubbling and serve over chow mein noodles.
If more meat is desired, add 1 C diced, cooked and seasoned chicken.
The celery should remain crunchy and green. - 21.4277
Crispy Baked Chicken
Crisp Baked Chicken is a temptation ! These deliciously brown crunchy seasoned chickens are quick and easy to make and perfect for setting your party mood.Make the best Crispy Baked Chicken with this easy recipe. Have fun with cooking! - 34.8108
This rich brown oven-crisp chicken is a temptation ! Try out these deliciously brown crunchy seasoned chicken breast pieces with your favorite sauces and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions for this Oven-Crisp Chicken are welcome ! - 30.0987
Chicken In Groundnut Sauce
1. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Cook chicken in batches over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned, about 7 minutes per batch. Remove chicken from pan.
2. Add onion to drippings and cook,... - 26.5047
Classic Chicken Salad With Stuffed Avocado
When you wish to stockpile your plate with loads of nutrients, salad is the best choice. However, salads doesn't alays mean deep greens and reads and yellows. Chef Keith Snow shows you how to toss up a delicious chicken salad and further flavors it up using... - 95.7842
Hot Chicken Wings- How To Make Bangin Buffalo Wings
Hot wings to brighten up your party. If you're looking for tasty chicken wings check out this video! This video is compiled with several mouth-watering recipes- use these as dinner recipes or as party hors d'oeuvres. Serve it with some celery sticks or potato... - 122.277
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
This Buttermilk Fried Chicken is such a gorgeous celebration of oriental cooking and I am sure that the recipe is sure to win many hearts. Richly flavored with rosemary leaves and slightly spicy, this Buttermilk Fried Chicken pretty much goes with any main... - 40.7919
California Style Chicken
California style chicken is a baked chicken preparation made with red potatoes and green beans. An oven baked recipe, the california style chicken is herbed with basil and flavored with garlic powder. With zesty tomato sauce to taste, the califormia style... - 45.8888
Curry Rice Nut Salad
Curry Rice Nut Salad is a crunchy bite for the parties. The recipe is rich with the flavors of fruits, salad oil and flaked coconut. The Curry Rice Nut Salad is served best when refrigerated for 24 hours before serving. - 35.3067
Rich Chicken Cordon Bleu
1) Mix the flour with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) Dry the frozen chicken breasts and make a pocket sized opening in each of them.
3) Place the ham and cheese slices into the pockets.
4) Allow the chicken breasts to be dusted with... - 42.3823
Curried Peanut Chicken
1) Stuff the lemon peel strips inside the chicken and rub the chicken skin with 2 teaspoons of the curry powder.
2) In a large saucepan place the chicken, add the onion, carrot, celery and bouquet garni seasoning and cover the legs with cold... - 47.0805
Peanut Chicken Curry
Bone and skin chicken pieces.
Wash and dry.
Dip in flour.
Microwave butter in a flat baking dish at HIGH 30 seconds to melt.
Combine remaining ingredients except bread crumbs, chutney, and rice.
Mixture will be somewhat thick and should... - 42.3246
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Panfry spicy chicken with a crunchy coating that’s perfect on a plate with vegetables or on a bun as a sandwich. - 34.2459
Country Fried Chicken
Ahh, its hard to beat a classic dish and this is just that. Monique's mind blowing country fried chicken is a must try for children and family. She uses her unique rub to create taste and texture and brines the meat well in advance to make it moist and... - 113.126
The Best Chicken Katsu
See how James is cooking Chicken Katsu in his kitchen.Chicken Katsu is a crispy, crunchy dish with a spicy sauce dip, try out and enjoy! - 119.091
Potato Chicken Nut
1) In a pan, heat butter.
2) Take off the chicken joint skins and fry on both sides for about 5 minutes.
3) In a greased casserole, arrange some of the potato slices, and keep aside the remainder for the top.
4) Arrange the chicken joints over the... - 42.5357
Fresh Mexican Chicken Soup
I LOVE this Mexican chicken soup. A LOT! This recipe make a big pot of savory, fresh, addicting mexican chicken soup full of fresh veggies, chicken, rice, broth and lots of cilantro. It comes together pretty easy once you're done with all the chopping of the... - 143.645
Chicken Nut Puffs
Chicken Nut Puffs makes the best pick as a quick appetizer. These crunchy treat are pretty easy to make and are yummy too. I often try Chicken Nut Puffs for weekend parties and it is a favorite in the group. - 44.7366
Honey Chili Chicken Fry
A saucy, spicy and sweet appetizer for all those weekend parties or a very good treat to go with a cold glass of beer! - 0
Chicken, Black Bean And Taco Salad
1) On the stove top, in a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of Rinaldo's Organic Garlic Gold.
2) When olive oil is warm, add in chicken. Cook until slightly brown.
3) Pour in water and McCormick Taco Seasoning. Mix. Simmer over low heat for... - 103.45
Part 1- Chicken Pozole (cooking With Carolyn)
Give this Chicken Pozole a try. A great soup recipe to keep on hand when you're feelin' like something spicy. Do watch the Part 2 - Chicken Pozole (Cooking With Carolyn)for complete recipe. - 113.74
Part 2 - Chicken Pozole (cooking With Carolyn)
Give this Chicken Pozole a try. A great soup recipe to keep on hand when you're feelin' like something spicy. Do watch the Part 1 - Chicken Pozole (Cooking With Carolyn)for complete recipe. - 113.735
Chicken Rice Vietnamese Spring Roll
A classic Vietnamese Roll with chicken instead of sea food filling. Chicken in the recipe is paired with salad leaves and rice to give crunchiness and body to the roll. Enjoy.. this complete meal. - 0
Southwest Chicken Strips
The southwest flavor combinations and the crunchy outside texture of this chicken strip will leave you forgetting all about those fried chicken strips you get at the restaurants and get you cooking up this healthy and easy recipe in the comfort of your own... - 0
Herbed Chinese Chicken Salad
The chinese chicken salad is an americanised salad prepared with cooked chicken and fresh vegetables. Flavored with parsley, the chinese chicken salad is dressed with peanut butter, soy sauce and honey along with chili paste for a bit of a kick. - 44.8513
Satay Chicken With Radish And Mint Salad
1. To season the wooden skewers, soak them in hot water for 20 minutes.
2. In a large dish or bowl, combine half the chopped shallots, coriander, cumin, turmeric, fish sauce and peanut butter.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of boiling water to make... - 46.3417
Gluten Free - Chicken Cordon Bleu Risotto
Risotto is a simple dish to make that the family will love. This gluten free recipe has all the flavor of chicken cordon bleu, but is served on top a bed of risotto. - 0
Chicken Tinga Tacos With Avocado Chile Crema
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with our new favorite taco! Fun to say and even more fun to eat, chicken tinga tacos are extra tender and moist due to a dip in our Green Valley Organics Kefir and a slow roast in the oven (or crock pot). Short on time? Simply marinate... - 40.4976
Thinly slice green onions.
Set aside one-third of them for garnish.
Add the rest to frozen peas and bring to a boil in chicken stock which has been seasoned to taste.
Turn heat down and simmer for approximately 10 minutes or until peas are nearly tender.
Add... - 38.1667
Lentil Filled Pitas
1) Set the broiler at High.
2) Take a saucepan and sauté the onion gently for 3-4 minutes in melted butter until translucent but not colored.
3) Put the mushrooms and cumin in it and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
4) Stir in lentils... - 41.8673
Real Texan Lasagna Part 2
Celebrity Chef Ramona Werst shares her recipe for Real Texas Lasagna and shows how to make it. - 71.8828
Burmese Noodle Mix
Place cooked noodles on a flat dish; spoon 2 tablespoons of oil over them and toss.
In a wok or large frypan, heat 4 tablespoons of oil and cook the onions and garlic over medium heat until soft.
Add the chicken thighs, livers, and gizzards,... - 44.0717
Steel Cut Oats And Beet Soup
Brown oats, onion and celery in chicken fat.
Add stock, bring to gentle boil, cover, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes, or until oats are tender but still crunchy.
Add beets, reheat and season with salt and pepper.
Garnish with parsley. - 28.9806
Cauliflower With Water Chestnuts And Mushrooms
Trim and wash cauliflower.
Break into florets.
If florets are large, slice them.
Heat oil in pan; gently saute cauliflower.
Add sliced mushrooms; saute for about 30 seconds.
Add chicken broth, sliced water chestnuts, soy sauce, and seasonings.
Bring mixture... - 37.9184
Slice liver, chicken and pork into thin strips; thread on to wooden kebab sticks.
Put peanut butter in saucepan with garlic and coconut, seasoning and 3/4 pint/450 ml boiling water.
Simmer for 10 mins.
Marinate meat in sauce for 30 mins.
Preheat grill then... - 30.3674
White Bean Snacks
Day 1: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix with the artificial sweetener and set aside.
Place the white beans and water in a container, add the remaining unsweetened seasoning mix, and soak... - 43.3898
Black Eyed Pea Snacks
Day 1: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix with the packet of artificial sweetener and set aside.
Place the black-eyed peas and water in a container, add the remaining unsweetened seasoning mix, and... - 44.4098
Dill Fried Cauliflower
The crunchy crispy Dill Fried Cauliflower makes a delicious snack when served with savory sauces. You can also try the Dill Fried Cauliflower wth rice or noodles for lunch and tell how you would like to have it! - 31.0165
Surprise your family in a pleasant way by whipping up this recipe of Chickpea Snacks . This is the best recipe of chick peas I have ever made. It is served as a delicious Snack. If you want to make a nice Chickpea Snacks than you would need only 25 minutes.... - 41.8365
Harvest Sausage Stuffing
The harvest sausage stuffing is a meaty poultry stuffing prepared with vegetables and mushrooms. A cooked stuffing, it is prepared with onions, mushrooms and celery and a crunchy feel to it. Stuffed and roasted with the bird or baked and stuffed, it is always... - 37.3958
Put 1 1/2 to 2 inches of oil in a wok, karhai, or skillet and heat on medium heat.
Measure out fenugreek, fennel, cumin, and onion seeds and keep handy.
Wash and wipe the eggplants (leave them unpeeled), and slice lengthwise into flat, 1/8-1/6-inch... - 44.8213
Stuffed Roast Pork
The roast should be taken out of refrigerator at least 1 /2 hour before cooking.
Stuff cavity with apricot dressing.
Fasten securely with string to hold shape.
If rind is still on, score it with sharp knife to facilitate carving.
Place meat on rack in... - 34.5987
A simple saute of fresh clams, bacon, tomatoes and herbs. - 116.08
Brown Rice And Wild Rice Pilaf
I love the versatility of rice and I love my rice recipes! This weeks video is a tasty and crunchy brown rice and wild rice pilaf with mushrooms, onions, garlic and pepita's! This is an earthy tasting pilaf and makes a good accompaniment to any dish. - 124.36
Tomato Soup With Croutons
Warm up with your favorite blanket and a nice bowl of tomato soup on cold and dreary day. This healthy version of tomato soup with crunchy croutons will turn your day around in no time. - 65.021
Wild Rice Pilaf With Leeks And Dried Pears
Rinse and drain rice.
Place in a medium saucepan, add 4 1/2 cups water and salt, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until rice is tender, but still slightly crunchy, about 40 to 50 minutes.
If all the water is not absorbed, drain off... - 37.5894
Creamed Diced Carrots With Green Pepper
1. Melt the butter in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the carrots and onion, and stir. Cover, lower the heat, and cook for 10 minutes. Add the green pepper, cover, and cook another 2 minutes.
2. Sprinkle in the flour, stir, then add the broth,... - 32.8302
Peanut And Celery Soup
1) In a saucepan, preheat the oil and margarine.
2) Add the onion and celery and gently cook for about 5 minutes, till the onion is tender and lightly colored.
3) Add the broth and bring the contents to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat, cover the pan and... - 44.196