- » Crunchy Roll
Crunchy Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crunchy roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crunchy roll recipes.
Egg rolls are a great appetizer. They are also a nice snack. This recipe is a little tedious – you have to patiently and diligently roll each individual wrapper. Yet, it is quite easy to make. You can use pork, shrimp or chicken for these (or a combination... - 125.616
Vegetable Spring Rolls
In a mood to have some Chinese appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make spring rolls. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with chilli sauce or ketchup. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 123.792
Vegan Nori Rolls
If you have heard about sushi, you would know what is Nori Rolls. This is a raw food nori recipe that uses all uncooked ingredients including a raw ingredient in place of rice. Watch the video and find out more!! - 118.493
Spring Rolls With Noodles
Noodle spring rolls are delicious appetizers to serve for parties or small gatherings. They are pretty easy to make, only when they are rolled up, one need to be careful. Do the preparations well in advance and just fry them before serving. This way, you get... - 117.66
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 116.176
Spring Rolls With Mushrooms
1. Heat oil in a pan, through the mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the cabbage and cook for 2 minutes. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
3. Season with mushroom sauce. Stir well and set aside in a bowl.
4. Add in the Thai basil and mix... - 112.968
Tasty Fresh Spring Rolls
Looking for a 5 minute dinner? Want to learn how to make tasty, delicious fresh rolls, or vietnamese spring rolls as they're also called? I'll show you how simple they are to make in this video and also show you a trick to make them grain free! - 110.228
Spring Rolls! Learn how to make these delectable appetizers from scratch. Sure to be a hit at your next party or at-home dinner date with that special someone. - 106.63
Crunchy Cinnamon Rolls
Cinnamon rolls is a great dessert that can be made at home to celebrate any occasion. Chef Martha make it with kitchen ingredients like milk, butter and yeast. Give the common desserts a break, and try this delicious treat instead. - 91.0875
Lumpiang Shanghai is a very popular Filipino food that's simple and extremely addicting. There's always someone that brings lumpiang Shanghai to the potluck or picnic and they become the rockstar! Are you ready for your culinary destiny? - 14.213
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls
1. Take a pan and heat a little bit of oil and add minced ginger and garlic. Stir for a couple of minutes. Then add the onion and saute.
2. Add the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and vinegar. Stir well.
3. Add all the vegetables into the pan... - 0
(bite13) Feeling Picky: Kimchi & Egg Rice Rolls
Do you ever feel PICKY? And don't know what to eat? Well try out this simple little recipe that my sisters and I used to make for our mummy when she was feeling picky on a lazy Sunday morning. She loved it, and I know you will too! :) - 0
Vietnamese Spring Rolls — Simple, Healthy & Easy To Make
1. In a shallow pan, pour in the warm water and dip rice wrap into it for 20 – 30 seconds.
2. Place the wrap over a chopping board and stuff with gem lettuce, place carrot, cucumber, burdock root, cilantro and cooked shrimp. Roll the wrap... - 0