Peanut Butter Noodles
- » Crunchy Peanut Butter Noodles
Crunchy Peanut Butter Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crunchy peanut butter noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crunchy peanut butter noodles recipes.
Crunchy Peanut Scotch Treats
In large glass bowl, combine peanut butter and butterscotch pieces.
Cook uncovered, 1 minute.
Remove and stir until smooth.
Stir in chow mein noodles and peanuts, mixing well to coat.
Drop by teaspoons onto wax paper.
Refrigerate until set, about 30... - 25.1521
Crunchy Peanut Scotch
Cook chow mein noodles in 1/4 cup water, 3 minutes.
Combine peanut butter and butterscotch pieces in large glass bowl.
Cook, uncovered, 1 minute.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in drained noodles and peanuts, mixing well to coat.
Drop by teaspoons onto wax... - 37.3106
1. In a medium sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chippets and peanut butter. Mix well and place on hot water till it melts.
3. Once melted, mix well and add noodles and mix gently.
4. Add marshmallows, mix gently... - 38.644
Peanut noodles are nutty, buttery spahetti cooked in vegetable juice with green onions and red pepper. Flavored with added soy sauce and garlic, with a dash of grated ginger, the peanut noodles or spaghetti are tossed to serve with a garnish of crunchy... - 34.3732
Vegan Curried Peanut Noodles
Are you short of time to prepare dinner? Try Vegan Curried Peanut noodles. It will be done in 15 minutes and is very filling. The best part of this dish is that it is quick and easy to cook and tastes awesome! - 101.576
Thai Noodle Salad
I love anything Thai! This is my great, quick & in-expensive dish to take to pot-lucks, summer BBQ’s and gatherings. See the video for this recipe here! - 37.7969
1) In a saucepan, boil noodles or spaghetti in water until just tender, drain well.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in oil until golden brown in colour.
3) Stir in the tomato juice, peanut butter, yeast extract or soy sauce, blend well until... - 43.7553
Crunchy Buttery Chocolate Bars
1. Grease well a 15-inch x 10-inch Swiss roll tin with butter.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the noodles, peanuts and chopped peanut candy bars.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and corn syrup
4. Place on a low flame and heat... - 37.8012
Crispy Noodles And Vegetables
1. Cook noodles in boiling water in a large saucepan for 2-3 minutes, drain and dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Heat oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Deep-fry noodles, in batches, for 2-3... - 37.6479
Greens & Tofu In Peanut Sauce
In a small pan, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, garlic, vinegar, and soy.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until well combined, then continue cooking, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and add ginger and red pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan... - 41.8335
Tangerine-soba Noodle & Seared Scallops
Boil H20, cook soba noodles. Cool, coat with seseme oil, chill. In a stainless bowl, combine Tangerine juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, sesame oil, ginger tangerine zest and chilli flakes (optional but recommended!) Next julienne red peppers, red onion,... - 45.4315
Tofu Skewers With Vegetable Noodles
1. Using a vegetable peeler, carefully peel off long thin strips of courgette, carrot or leek, then cut into fine 'vegetable noodles'.
2. Heat the grill to medium, in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, chilli sauce, honey and creamed coconut to... - 38.5245
Melt together the peanut butter and butterscotch chips.
Remove from heat and stir in noodles and marshmallows.
Spoon onto wax paper in bit-size portions to cool. - 18.1432
Herbed Chinese Chicken Salad
The chinese chicken salad is an americanised salad prepared with cooked chicken and fresh vegetables. Flavored with parsley, the chinese chicken salad is dressed with peanut butter, soy sauce and honey along with chili paste for a bit of a kick. - 43.3056
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 94.4192