- » Crunchy Oat Bar
Crunchy Oat Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crunchy oat bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crunchy oat bar recipes.
Vegan Oat Bar Cookies
Chewy oatmeal treats with a buttery rich flavor. It’s hard to eat just one. Good thing they are easy to make. - 128.595
You May Also Like!
Crunchy Oat Apricot Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place first 5 ingredients in a food processor; pulse 4 to 5 times or until oat mixture resembles coarse meal. Press half of oat mixture into bottom of a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spread apricot preserves... - 24.3998
These are so delicious and so easy to prepare. - 115.421
Apricot Oat Bars
A delicious treat that is easy to make. This is a Giada De Laurentiis recipe. You can have this for dessert, a snack, or even for breakfast. - 110.441
Oat And Jam Bars
A great way to use leftover pie crust or you can use one out of the refrigerated section of your grocery store. You can use any flavor of jam, so this is a very versatile recipe. - 112.956
Granola Bars For Kids
Cooking for Children shows you how to make granola bars.Why spend a ton of money when you can make them at home. Have fun making them with your kids! - 129.671
Healthy Granola Bars
Diane Hoch teaches you how to make Healthy Granola Bars, great for an energetic snack and breakfast on the go. - 118.152
1. In a big bowl, add oatmeal, crispy cereal and almonds.
2. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, almond butter, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla.
3. Add the mix into the bowl and combine.
4. Add the cranberry and dark chocolate and mix.
5. Add the mix... - 126.321
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 117.076