- » Crunchy Fried Tofu
Crunchy Fried Tofu Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crunchy fried tofu recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crunchy fried tofu recipes.
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for sauce. Whisk well.
2. Cling wrap and refrigerate.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and grated nutmeg. Mix well and coat evenly on tofu. Keep... - 46.9906
Super Savory. Crunchy on the outside, tender in the middle. A great main dish patty or make them smaller for appetizers. You can even make them gluten free. - 127.84
Crunchy Vegetable Nuggets
Veg Nuggets are prepared by using all different variety vegetables. This is one of the most liked starter, appetizer or snack and yet very healthy and nutritious. Vegetable nuggets is the most excellent dish for picky eaters to tempt them for eating. Goes... - 111.03
Tofu Skewers With Vegetable Noodles
1. Using a vegetable peeler, carefully peel off long thin strips of courgette, carrot or leek, then cut into fine 'vegetable noodles'.
2. Heat the grill to medium, in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, chilli sauce, honey and creamed coconut to... - 38.2062
Broccoli fry is a great accompliment to many main dishes. It is a very easy and quick recipe to prepare. Broccoli fry can be made with flavorings like garlic, sesame seeds, potatoes, butter and even tofu. - 43.3851
– Cut tofu into cubes or triangles and pat dry. In a skillet, heat oil and fry tofu cubes until golden. Deglaze skillet with 1/4 cup (60 ml) soy sauce, remove tofu from skillet and set aside.
– Using the same skillet, saute all vegetables until cooked... - 31.5898
Ginisang sitaw is a vegetable dish mainly composed of string beans. This is one of the most common Filipino vegetable dishes because it is easy to prepare and budget friendly, as well. - 91.4732
Crunchy Egg Patties
Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
Crumble into a large bowl; stir in sherry and soy and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add celery, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, bean sprouts, salt, pepper, and cheese; mix lightly.
Lightly beat eggs, then stir into vegetable... - 43.1918
Greens & Tofu In Peanut Sauce
In a small pan, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, garlic, vinegar, and soy.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until well combined, then continue cooking, uncovered, for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and add ginger and red pepper.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan... - 43.6157
Yes, noodles are long strings of starch and because of a crazed loon who made carbohydrates as unpopular as lawn jockeys, they're passe. But they're tasty. In an ensemble piece, noodles are great.
For the last year or so, I've tinkered with a noodle bowl... - 51.4452
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 128.567
Phad Thai Noodles
Pad Thai is one of the most popular Thai dishes, perhaps second only to Tom Yum Goong. It’s also one of the most requested recipes. There must be as many recipes for Pad Thai as there are cooks. This is a noodle dish you can adapt to whatever you have on... - 0
Hot & Sour Soup
1. In a bowl dissolve the corn starch with a little water and set aside.
2. In a pot, add the vegetable stock along with water as required and bring it to a boil.
3. Then add the noodles into the boiling broth. Also add chili sauce, soy... - 0
Mix peanut butter, brown sugar, red pepper, lemon juice, chile sauce, and soy sauce until well blended.
Store at room temperature until next day, if desired.
Serve with raw vegetables— cucumber or jicama slices, celery stalks, carrot or green pepper... - 28.1255
Eggplant Parmesan (vegan)
This is a simple recipe that you are going to love! Vegan eggplant and tofu parmesan is a veganised version of this popular dish which is non-traditional because of the addition of tofu. Tofu is an important ingredient of this dish so make sure it is extra... - 106.398