- » Crunchy French Cake
Crunchy French Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crunchy French Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crunchy French Cake recipes.
Passion Fruit And Raspberry Pearl With Caramel Sauce
Method for Crispy meringues:
Heat water and sugar to 118°C/244-245°F. Pour in the 50g of whipped egg whites, foaming. Leave to cool down with the mixer. Sift almond powdered icing sugar and add the meringue step by step. Mix and add the 40g of liquid egg... - 42.0069
You May Also Like!
Fruity Parfait With Low Fat Yogurt
This is a comparatively healthy dessert that is sweet as well has the goodness of the fruits and yogurt. It is very easy to make and can be made in advance and refrigerated. - 0
Beat whites until frothy; add sugar and mix well.
Combine flour and almonds and add to egg white mixture; mix well.
Fold in butter, vanilla and almond extracts.
Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto lightly buttered cookie sheets.
With moist fork, flatten to make... - 31.9652
Whole Wheat Goldfish Cheese Crackers
Kids love Goldfish crackers and this is a healthy recipe to make them at home using whole wheat flour and delicious cheddar cheese! Tell us what you think in the comments! - 117.406
Peanut Brittle Gateau
1. Place the peanuts brittle pieces in a zip lock bag and use a meat hammer to crush them coarsely. Allow the pieces to be crunchy in texture.
2. Combine rum and water.
3. Use an electric beater to whisk the cream until it is thick and... - 40.5204
Cake On The Grill
Warm pound cake with a crunchy Kahlua crust and French pressed coffee. Join me in the garden with my best cooking buddy, Elizabeth. - 107.403
Double Baked Cheddar Souffles
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Put milk, onion, nutmeg and bay leaves into a pan. Bring to the boil, then set aside to infuse for 30 mins. Butter 8 x 150ml ramekins.
2. Melt the butter in a second saucepan. Stir in the flour and cook gently for 1 min,... - 36.7258
Potato Artichoke And Crab Cakes
How many times have you tried making croquettes or crab cakes and failed cause the breading just falls off or the cakes break while frying? Chef John shares this really easy recipe and some great tips on how to make the perfect crab cakes with a thin crispy... - 100.062
1) Set the oven to 400°.
2) Follow the package instructions to make the pie crust.
3) Line an 8-inch cake pan set on a cookie sheet with the pastry rolled out on a floured board.
4) Use a fork to prick the pastry base all over.
5) Take... - 46.6911
Hazelnut Red Peppers Sauce
Preheat the oven to 325Â°.
A toaster oven will work fine.
Spread the hazelnuts on an unoiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
While the nuts are baking, chop the bell peppers, tomatoes, and garlic.
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, then add the... - 41.7569