Deep Fried Pastry
- » Crunchy Deep Fried Pastry
Crunchy Deep Fried Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crunchy deep fried pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crunchy deep fried pastry recipes.
Frizzled Onion Rings
This is part of our fried foods video. When you fry food at home they can be healthier. I recommend safflower or sunflower oil. Make sure the oil is heated properly before frying and please dispose the oil after use. Try these thin, fried onion rings as a... - 113.973
Moong Ke Samose
1)In a wok, heat ghee to smoking point.
2)In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon ghee on low heat, and fry onion, mustard and asafoetida for 1 minute.
3)Add next 5 items and mix nicely. Now add the dal, cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes... - 50.1487
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls
1. Take a pan and heat a little bit of oil and add minced ginger and garlic. Stir for a couple of minutes. Then add the onion and saute.
2. Add the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and vinegar. Stir well.
3. Add all the vegetables into the pan... - 0
Vegetable Spring Rolls
In a mood to have some Chinese appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make spring rolls. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with chilli sauce or ketchup. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 100.051
Lumpiang Shanghai is a very popular Filipino food that's simple and extremely addicting. There's always someone that brings lumpiang Shanghai to the potluck or picnic and they become the rockstar! Are you ready for your culinary destiny? - 95.9649
Old Fashioned Buffalo Onion Rings
Want that restaurant style spicy onion rings?? Watch this video to learn it all. These spicy onion rings are seasoned to perfection. It is the perfect way to spice up your platter and give you a rich savory taste. This video certainly makes you crave for more. - 113.965
Moroccan Spring Rolls - Ramadan Specials
How to make delicious Moroccan Spring Rolls filled with ground meat. These are a favorite during Ramadan season. You could change the filling to your taste, and use the same technique. - 122.488
1) Even out the pastry on a lightly floured surface very thinly and make eight 6-inch circles having the size of a small plate or saucer.
2) Apply olive oil at the center of each circle and sprinkle with marjoram.
3) Put a little tomato, cheese and an... - 42.5704
Munch on this crispy snack on a cold or rainy day with ginger tea or coffee. Easy to make and you can even store them for a week. - 0
Bored of cookies and pastries, then, try this simple lightly flavored Indian Fried Crunchy Pastries. As always, chef Manjula has successfully come up with this non-complicated and easy to make recipe. The most important ingredient for the dish is carom seeds... - 117.365
Guinness Beer-battered Onion Rings
For all those who like eating onion rings at the restaurant, should definitely take a look at this guinness beer-battered onion rings recipe and try making some at home. Watch the video to see step by step instructions to make fresh-cut slices of sweet... - 129.925
Whole Wheat Crackers
Mix the flour and the salt.
Add the oil and rub in well by hand.
Add enough water to make a kneadable dough.
Knead 5 minutes.
Roll out the dough to desired thickness and cut into shapes.
Place on an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes at... - 34.416
Oreilles De Cochon
Mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening.
In another bowl, combine milk, egg yolk, and vinegar.
Add to flour mixture and stir to blend.
Form dough into a soft ball.
Place dough on lightly floured board and roll it out paper thin.
Cut it in... - 47.2199
Dale Laurian's Vegetable Pie
1. Make 3/4" slices from the eggplant. Arrange the eggplant slices in double layers in paper towels.
2. Drizzle the eggplant with salt on both sides.
3. Cover the eggplant with another layer of paper towel.
4. Use marble pastry sheet to weight the... - 45.725