- » Crunchy Cucumber Pickle
Crunchy Cucumber Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crunchy cucumber pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crunchy cucumber pickle recipes.
One great way to preserve all of those delicious fresh vegetables for the winter is by pickling them. Patti takes you step by step through the process of seasoning, jarring, and sealing up your cucumbers to make tasty, crunchy pickles right in your own... - 125.449
1. If the cucumbers are not fresh and crunchy, soak them in ice chilled water for 2 hours.
2. Sterilize jars with vinegar proof lids.
3. In a saucepan combine the water and salt. Stand until the salt dissolves.
4. Place the pan over a... - 36.4266
Delicious Dill Pickles And Dill Flavored Moong Dal
Dal chawal is everyone's favorite and combine it with dill pickle to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick recipes of dill pickle and moong dal. Now you no more have to miss home cooked food! - 87.3624
These are simply the best dill pickles ever! Your family and friends will love them. - 34.5199
Bring water, sugar and salt to a boil in saucepan.
Add dill, bay leaf, horseradish leaf, carrot, garlic and peppercorns; remove from heat.
Pour over cucumbers in large bowl or small crock.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 day.
Add oak or cherry tree leaves... - 36.4704
Falafel sandwich makes a full meal, providing good protein, fiber, vegetables and, with the right kind of sauce, dairy. The trimming consist of pickled turnips, pickled cucumbers, chopped parsley, onions, chopped tomatoes, chopped romaine lettuce and red... - 0
1. Slice the egg into small pieces with an egg slicer and keep them aside.
2. Slice the onion into small pieces and place into a bowl.
3. Rub the onion with salt and then rinse with cold water.
4. Drain the onion with a strainer and remove the... - 102.929
Patio Picnic Salad
Chop the beets into bite size pieces and place in a bowl.
Cut the tomatoes into quarters and place 4 quarters around beets.
Shell and halve the eggs and place in a separate bowl with remaining tomato quarters.
Halve the pickled cucumbers and place in another... - 23.5468
Kook's Dagwood Sandwich
Are you hungry and looking for some quick and easy but wholesome meal, you should go for this crunchy Dagwood sandwich. One sandwich will be enough to fill you up, as it contains so many things. What all things? To get that information, you should check with... - 114.354
Nippy Carrot Nibblers
Out and pare whole carrots into lengthwise slices 1/4" thick; then into strips 3" long.
In salad oil in skillet, saute garlic and chopped onion until almost tender (5 minutes).
Stir in vinegar, spices and carrots.
Simmer covered 5 minutes.
Carrots should be... - 35.736
Vitamin Rich Spicy Mango Rice
• Grate the mangoes and keep aside.
• In a kadai, add the cooking oil. Once the oil is slightly hot, add the mustard and cumin seeds. As
they splutter, add the urad dal, channa dal, peanuts, green chilies, red chilies, curry leaves and part of the... - 0