- » Crunchy Coated Chicken
Crunchy Coated Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crunchy coated chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crunchy coated chicken recipes.
Crunchy Buttermilk Chicken
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces.
2. Four 1/2 cup of the buttermilk into a shallow dish. Combine flour, salt, rosemary and pepper in a plastic bag.
3. Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk; shake in flour mixture to coat well. Dip again in buttermilk and... - 30.8839
Crunchy Oven Fried Chicken
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Combine cereal and parsley, stirring well.
Brush each chicken breast half with mayonnaise mixture; dredge in cereal mixture.
Place chicken on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking... - 31.3978
Crunchy Oven Fried Chicken
1. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
2. Melt margarine or butter and add in salt.
3. Dip the cleaned chicken joints in the butter and then coat with the crushed cereal. Pat dry firmly.
4. In a shallow roasting or baking tin, place the joints... - 33.6948
Crunchy Garlic Chicken
1. Heat oven to 425° Spray rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches, with cooking spray.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons butter, the milk, chives, salt and garlic powder. Mix crushed cereal, parsley and paprika. Dip chicken into milk mixture, then coat lightly and evenly with... - 33.0158
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 121.804
Creamy Crunchy Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a bowl, blend soup and ¾ cup water.
3. Dip the chicken in the soup and then roll in herb seasoned crumbs, pressing lightly to coat.
4. Arrange the pieces in a baking tray and drizzle butter... - 40.0295
Crunchy Ranch Chicken Fingers
Preheat oven to 425°F.
In small bowl, combine cornflake crumbs and parsley.
In separate small bowl, combine ranch dressing and water.
Dip chicken in dressing mixture, then cornflake mixture, coating well.
On baking pan lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking... - 29.122
Crunchy Crusted Chicken
This chicken dish will be no like any other dish! With pecans the extra crunch with some nutritional value. This dish is one impeccable one created by Chef David! - 107.549
Crunchy Conflake Crusted Chicken
I must say that home cooks like Jill here in this video, do come up with some interesting dishes like this - Crunchy Conflake Crusted Chicken. The dish can be made under 30 minutes. You can serve it with some mashed potatoes and vegetables. I think this... - 108.777
Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
Make healthy chicken nuggets for your kids. Watch and follow these simple tips for creating a delicious and healhy chicken meal. Kroger mymagazine extras iPad app has the full recipe and is loaded with many other great culinary tips. - 121.993
Crunchy Almond Chicken Cutlets
Crunchy almond chicken cutlets are baked cutlets prepared with an almond and breadcrumbs crust. Seasoned with parsley and ginger for, the cutlets are dredged in Italian dressing and oven cooked to finish. Served with a fresh side salad, it makes a great meal. - 37.3931
Crunchy Chicken Strips
Fried chicken is irresistibly loved by many unmindful of the bad it does and here is a healthy recipe to make the same. Watch the video showing how to make Crunchy Chicken Strips with low calorie ingredients. Goodness enjoyed with the delicacy! - 119.647
Crunchy Fried Chicken
1) In a bowl mix flour, salt, and pepper.
2) In a bowl beat eggs with beer and add to flour mixture, blend till smooth.
3) In the batter dip chicken coating the pieces with it.
5) In a skillet heat oil 1/2 to 1 inch deep and fry chicken for... - 37.1255
Crunchy Baked Chicken
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a bowl and mix oil, sea salt, garlic and paprika in it.
3.Coat the chicken pieces with the mixture.
4.Roll the pieces in wheat germ and Add them on a baking pan with skin facing up.
5.Apply oil... - 40.7477
Greek Yogurt Coleslaw With Crispy Crunchy Chicken
If you are a chicken addict then this recipe is certainly for you. Learn from our chef how to make a greek yogurt based coleslaw and cricpy crunchy chicken. The dish is a perfect option for any winter night. Time to enjoy it now. - 126.61
Crunchy Chicken Nuggets
Chicken nuggets are a snack that can be made for children and adults equally! Its a snack that would be devoured in minutes once made! A easy video to watch and an easy recipe to make! See the video to make these crunchy delights! - 113.273
Place butter in a 1 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Coat chicken pieces with butter and roll in crushed corn chips.
Place chicken, skin side up, in a 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
Cover with a paper... - 26.0872
1) Spoon Colman's grain mustard over the chicken meat and then dip in beaten egg.
2) Combine nuts with breadcrumb and coat the chicken with the mixture.
3) Chill for 20 minutes, then fry in heated oil until golden brown and crisp.
4) Serve... - 33.4492
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a large shallow casserole or baking sheet to coat the bottom with 1/2 tablespoon of the oil.
3) Season the chicken breasts with 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
4) Place the chicken in a single... - 45.8906
Crunchy Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 13x9x2-inch ovenproof casserole dish with butter.
3) In a bowl, stir together the condensed soup, mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Put aside 1 cup of the potato chips and 2... - 47.3136
1)Keep potatoes in hot oven for baking.
2)In a bowl, put celery, chicken and sweetcorn.
3)In a separate bowl, mix together, yogurt, seasoning, mint and Tabasco sauce.
4)Pour over chicken mixture to coat well.
5)Cut baked potatoes in hald and gently... - 40.5077
Crunchy Chicken Salad
Mix mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon sugar, the lemon peel and lemon juice, ginger and salt.
Stir in chicken, grapes and celery.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Cook almonds and 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar over low heat,... - 39.0313
Kentucky Crunchy Deep-fried Popcorn Chicken
Get your party rolling with Betty’s all time favorite Kentucky fried popcorn chicken recipe. Easy to make and fun to eat, these bite-sized fingers foods will surely make your guests go gaga. Watch the video recipe for more on how to make fried popcorn... - 103.467
Chicken & Orange Quinoa Salad
This is a GREAT summer recipe! Perfect for your next BBQ. Its also great to make ahead and have in the fridge for lunch! - 34.8218
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 45.7472
Healthy Pasta Salad With Chicken (or Not)
1. Prepare the ingredients as per the list.
2. In a bowl, take the cooked pasta, carrots, cucumber, tomatoes, celery, scallions, chicken and olives.
3. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. Pour olive oil as required. Toss them well to coat... - 120.321
Chicken In Puff Pastry
This is a perfect summer garden party appetizer that you can prepare ahead of time and all of your friends will be asking for the recipe! See more photos at www.Food-Travels.com ! - 49.8227