- » Crunchy Chinese Salad
Crunchy Chinese Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crunchy Chinese Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crunchy Chinese Salad recipes.
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a large shallow casserole or baking sheet to coat the bottom with 1/2 tablespoon of the oil.
3) Season the chicken breasts with 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
4) Place the chicken in a single... - 44.4502
You May Also Like!
Sprout And Hazelnut Salad
Toss the sprouts with dressing.
Arrange on a bed of salad greens and sprinkle with the nuts. - 21.4808
My Sister-in-law's Bok Choy Salad
1. In a medium bowl pour in the vinegar, sesame oil, soya sauce, canola oil and sugar and mix well till the sugar is dissolved.
2. Chop the bok choy into 1 inch pieces and place it in a zip lock bag. Refrigerate the bok choy till further use to... - 111.434
Crunchy Bean Sprout Salad
1) In a bowl, combine waterchestnuts, bean sprouts,cherry tomatoes, Chinese leaf, radishes, peppers, celery sticks, and sesame seeds.
2) Toss well and keep aside.
3) Add the dressing over and toss well once more. - 40.1838
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1. Peel and thinly slice the onion. Cut the chicken in thin strips.
2. Heat the oil in a pan then add the almonds, garlic, onion and chicken. Cook, stirring continuously, until the chicken is cooked. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
3. Shred the... - 44.6664
Crunchy Green Salad
1. In a large bowl mix all the prepared vegetables.
2. Stir the dressing ingredients in another bowl to get a thin cream.
3. Pour dressing on the salad. Toss well.
4. Serve crunchy green salad garnished with watercress and chilled. - 42.1027
Herbed Chinese Chicken Salad
The chinese chicken salad is an americanised salad prepared with cooked chicken and fresh vegetables. Flavored with parsley, the chinese chicken salad is dressed with peanut butter, soy sauce and honey along with chili paste for a bit of a kick. - 43.3972
Chinese Style Chicken Salad
1. Place the chicken portions in a large saucepan and just cover with water. Add 15 ml / 1 tbsp of the soy sauce, the Chinese five-spice powder and lemon juice, cover and bring to the boil, then simmer for about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place the cucumber... - 43.1822
Asian Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
Try out these Asian style mushroom lettuce wraps for an appetizing snack or even for lunch. Watch this impressive video to make this wonderful dish. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. This video is a must watch! - 107.594
Sesame Chicken Salad
1) Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) In a large bowl mix syrup, soy sauce, and sweet hot mustard.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over chicken and rub on both sides.
4) Dredge chicken tenders to the bowl and coat.
5)... - 48.0273
Indonesian Mixed Salad With Pineapple
1) In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, place the carrots to blanch until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain well.
2) In a large saucepan of water, place the tofu and simmer for 10 minutes.... - 47.6022