- » Crunchy Bar
Crunchy Bar Recipes
Crunchy bar, as the name suggests, is a candy bar that is crisp and crunchy. It has a unique taste and flavor that make it popular with both children and adults in different corners of the world. The best part is ... More »
Vegan Oat Bar Cookies
Chewy oatmeal treats with a buttery rich flavor. It’s hard to eat just one. Good thing they are easy to make. - 128.595
You May Also Like!
Crunchy Peanut Butter Bars
1. Combine peanut butter, butter or margarine and vanilla in a large bowl; beat with electric mixer until well blended; beat in sugar until light and fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time.
2. Stir in flour and salt just until well blended; spread batter in a... - 31.8642
Crunchy Oat Apricot Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place first 5 ingredients in a food processor; pulse 4 to 5 times or until oat mixture resembles coarse meal. Press half of oat mixture into bottom of a 13- x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Spread apricot preserves... - 24.3998
Crunchy Cereal Bars
Combine chocolate morsels and margarine in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, and cook until chocolate melts, stirring frequently.
Add marshmallows, and cook, stirring constantly, until marshmallows melt.
Stir in... - 30.3621
Crunchy Raisin Bars
1. In small bowl combine cereal, raisins, and coconut; set aside.
2. In small saucepan combine juice and honey; sprinkle with gelatin and let stand to soften. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Pour juice... - 30.4483
Crunchy Almond Bars
Grease a 16" x 11" baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375° (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and creamy.
Beat in egg and almond extract.
Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix well.
Stir in almonds, candied cherries,... - 47.0643
Crunchy Buttery Chocolate Bars
1. Grease well a 15-inch x 10-inch Swiss roll tin with butter.
2. In a mixing bowl combine the noodles, peanuts and chopped peanut candy bars.
3. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar and corn syrup
4. Place on a low flame and heat... - 37.8012
Molasses Date-nut Bars
Making the Molasses Date-Nut Bars has never been this easy. A perfect healthy snack to indulge your sweet tooth any time of the day. This is loved by children and adults alike. Do give this a try and find out for yourself!! - 53.2799
Caramel Nut Bars
Katie Marggraf of Sweet Pea Baking Company in Portland OR. shares one of their most sought after dessert. Go to www.everydaydish.tv to get the recipe. - 20.6197
Energy Bars 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make energy bars from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in the kitchen ENJOY! - 0
Gluten Free Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
1. Grease a 9X13 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a microwave proof bowl add in the peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 1 minute on high.
3. Remove the bowl from microwave, add in the confectioner sugar, brown sugar and... - 0
These are so delicious and so easy to prepare. - 115.421
Crunchy Bar Recipes By Category