- » Crunchy Apple
Crunchy Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crunchy Apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crunchy Apple recipes.
Crunchy Waldorf Salad
Here is an interesting way to eat up your apples and grapes. See this wonderful video which displays a great recipe for waldorf salad that is so simple and easy to make. Amaze your family with this awesome healthy salad and enjoy! - 140.012
Apple Chutney With Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sweet-and-spicy apple chutney can breathe a new life into any dish and grilled cheese sandwich is no different. If you would like to add a little more flair into your regular cheese sandwich, then jazzing it up with apple chutney could be a great way to amp... - 136.368
Tuna, Apple And Walnut Salad
Want to eat a crunchy salad? Make Tuna, apple and walnut salad! This salad requires no cooking and can be made easily and quickly. Tuna is good to prevent heart ailments and that makes this salad even more beneficial. You can serve it garnished with few... - 127.543
Carrot Apple Date Bites
Doesn’t this look like a pretty little layered cake? I think so It was a really yummy meal that’s perfect to bring to a potluck or party. You could flavor the filling any way you want… carob and dates, cinnamon and dates, I chose to do carrot,... - 123.882
Apple Pear Stacked Salad
1. For dressing, in a bowl, combine Dijon mustard, sugar, red wine vinegar, pepper and salt.
2. Whisk and bring them together, by adding olive little bit at a time. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl, take some water, squeeze lemon juice in it.
4. Core apple... - 122.46
Vegan Apple Crumble
A family favorite! Our children and grandchildren always request this dessert when they are home visiting. - 114.985
Crunchy Apple Crisp
Nothing smells better than baked apple. This is an easy recipe to prepare apple crisp, where the apples are baked to perfection with brown sugar, butter and pecan topping. Its a delicious treat and a wonderful dessert at any party. Serve it warm with a... - 114.552
Dandelion, Apple, Fennel Salad
This is one of my favorite salads! The peppery goodness of the dandelion greens is perfect juxtaposed against the sweetness of the apples and fennel. Then mix in salty bacon and you have a flavor extravaganza that calls out to be served with warm flavorful... - 109.917
Apple, Fennel, Bresaola Salad
1. In a bowl, toss fennel, apple slices, parsley, bresaola.
2. Season with lemon juice and olive oil. Toss again.
2. Serve it with some fresh watercress. - 107.397
This week I'm cooking up another Thanksgiving treat that you can add to your menu. These great little apple foldovers are simple to make and packed with sweet, sugary goodness. Rosie and Aunt Martha make foldovers for Thanksgiving every year, and I grew up... - 104.145
French Apple Walnut Scones
Autumn is the perfect time to enjoy apple recipes. French Apple Walnut Scones is a wonderful pastry recipe that is great in the morning or as an after dinner snack. Made with fresh apples and chopped walnuts, its sweet flavor is irresistible. - 103.652
Vegan Apple Crisp
It is getting warm outside and in spring/summer one always thinks of potluck, cookouts and picnic with family and friends. This quick recipe of apple crisp is very easy, with simple ingredients and everybody loves it. - 95.935
Carrot Apple Noodle Salad With Thai Dressing
1.Wash and shred the carrot, apple and red pepper.
2.Wash the lettuce.
3.On a plate, place the lettuce.
4.In a bowl,take the ginger, garlic, tamarind and balsamic vinegar.
5.Pour the dressing on the lettuce.
6.In a blender bowl, add the... - 90.0126
Tonight I made a dessert inspired by apple crumble. - 89.5987
Apple Almond Pie
Apple Almond Pie made with generous quantity of almonds,apples & butter.Apple almond Pie is a traditional recipe & is easy to cook.The crispiness of Apple Almond Pie is enhanced when you serve it cold,it makes that crunchy sound. - 52.0916
Baked Apple Dumplings
Are you planning to cook a perfect dessert for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Apple Dumplings. This typically delicious Apple Dumplings can be partnered with a variety of main course. - 51.1979
Party Baked Apples
Are you planning to cook a perfect dish for your folks? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Party Baked Apples. This typically delicious Baked Apples can be had after a hefty meal. - 48.2241
Fried Autumn Apple Pies
What can I say, except that they are the yummy little fried pies that burst with apple goodness, flavored with cinnamon. - 48.0511
Crunchy Top Applesauce Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the muffin tins
3) Mix together the flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt
4) Separately combine the applesauce, sugar, vegetable oil and milk. Beat the eggs and add to... - 47.2264
Baked Apple Crisp
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, Apple Crisp - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! Also, this Apple Crisp is cooked in no time; so just give it a try! - 46.8269
Crunchy Apple Tart
1. Set oven temperature at 200-230°C (400-450°F).
2. Sieve flour into a mixing bowl. Add butter and rub in lightly with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add sugar and egg yolk, mix well. Then add just enough water to bind dough... - 46.6563
My longing for Apple-coconut Chips strengthened during high school days. This Apple-coconut Chips is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Snack often. Stock up on more and more Apple as you will want to make this time and again!! - 46.0593
Crunchy Apple Salad
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, heat oil and put onion and ham in it.
3) Cook the ingredients by stirring until onions are soft.
4) Add pork and beans, tomato sauce, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to the ham... - 45.7309
Crunchy Apple Cobbler
1. Put the sugar, lemon rind, cinnamon powder, raisins and 300ml. (10fl.oz.) of water in a vessel. Stir on a slow flame until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Peel, core and quarter the apples. Simmer in the syrup until just tender.
3. Turn the mixture into a... - 44.377
Best Candy Apple
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Best Candy Apple recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this candy. Our children... - 40.9226
A classic Waldorf salad made easy! A quick and easy delight. So the next time you have unannounced guests…do not panic…toss into your spread this quick and simple salad. - 40.3793
Crunchy Apple Bread
In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugars.
Add eggs and orange juice; beat well.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in apple, raisins and pecans.
Pour into a greased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 55-60... - 39.4136
Crunchy Apple And Almond Flan
1. To make the pastry, place the flour in a food processor or mixing bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the ground almonds and sugar. Whisk the egg yolk, water and almond essence together and mix into the dry... - 38.6847
Crunchy Cheese And Apple Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 300 F.
2) Lightly grease a baking tray and set aside.
3) Make potato cups, reserve mashed potato pulp.
4) In a bowl, place the blue cheese, apples, mayonnaise and reserved mashed potatoes.
5) Stir the cheese... - 36.3395
Crunchy Caramel Apple Pie
1. Prepare Pastry for Single-Crust Pie. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12-inch circle. Transfer pastry to a 9-inch pie plate. Ease pastry into pie plate, being careful not to stretch pastry. Trim and crimp edge.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir... - 35.2079
Crunchy Apple Slaw
This an amazing Crunchy Apple Slaw recipe. This delicious dish with theapples and cabbages goes well with a numbr of dishes. I am sure this Crunchy Apple Slaw recipe will win you some fans. - 34.7404
Frozen Crunchy Apple Whip
1) In a pan, add in the apples, water and sugar. Cover and cook on low flame for 10 minutes or until the apples become soft.
2) Pass the mixture through a strainer. Let chill in the refrigerator.
3) Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites into the apple... - 33.7254
Pomegranate And Apple Salad
Serve this fresh and light Pomegranate Apple Salad. It complements the spirit of the holiday by using the two fruits upon which blessings have been made. - 33.1924
Crunchy Apple Crisp
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine apples, water, 4 teaspoons brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon; toss lightly to coat apples.
Place apple mixture in 8-inch square baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Sprinkle over apples.
Bake about 30 minutes... - 33.1519
Crunchy Apple Stir Fry
This Crunchy Apple Stir Fry tastes unique ! A delicious blend of carrots, pea pods and apples, is dish makes a mind blowing partner for my meat or pasta dishes ! Do give this Crunchy Apple Stir Fry a try and let me know if you like it ! - 32.868
Crunchy Applesauce Mould
In saucepan soften gelatin in cold water; stir over low heat till dissolved.
In bowl combine lemon yogurt, applesauce, and cinnamon; stir in gelatin.
Chill till partially set, Fold in chopped apple.
Turn into a 3 cup mold.
Chill till firm. - 32.0003
Crunchy Apple Dessert
This Crunchy Apple Dessert had a great flavor associated with it. I felt my Crunchy Apple Dessert was fresh and colorful. A recipe you can look forward to with absolutely no regrets all! - 30.44
Crunchy Apple Salad
In a large bowl, combine the apples, celery, raisins and walnuts.
Blend in mayonnaise.
Cover and refrigerate until serving. - 30.3225
Crunchy Apple Chicken Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix apples with lemon juice. Stir in grapes, celery, carrot, romaine, chicken and walnuts.
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream. Add to the salad, stirring to mix well. - 30.1519
Domex Crunchy Three Apple Salad
1. Drain pineapple in a small colander, reserving the juice. Sprinkle apples with lemon juice to preserve color.
2. Place cream cheese in a bowl and whisk in reserved pineapple juice until smooth. Stir in whipped topping. Gently mix in pineapple, apples,... - 29.7598