- » Crunch Bar
Crunch Bar Recipes
Crunch bar is a type of snack or dessert bar which has a crunchy texture. Ingredients like roasted nuts, peanuts, rice crispies, butterscotch make the bar crispy. It is generally a sweet tasting bar. The flavor of ... More »
Banana Crunch Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease the baking pan and set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix crushed wafers, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla together.
4. Further, add 1/2 cup melted butter and mix until it blends well.
5. In the greased pan,... - 48.0506
Oatmeal Crunch Bars
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a 15x10x1-inch baking pan and grease it.
3) Take a large bowl and combine all ingredients in it. Mix nicely and press in the greased pan.
4) Bake for about 18-22 minutes or until golden brown in color.... - 43.607
Guava Crunch Bars
1) Preheat moderate oven to 350°F
2) In a bowl sieve flour and baking soda together.
3) Add margarine and sugar. Blend the mixture.
4) Stir in guava pulp and egg.
5) Add cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and cloves. Mix well.
6) Add raisins,... - 42.6761
Gold N Honey Nut Crunch Bars
1. In a saucepan, heat honey, margarine, brown sugar, ground cinnamon and bring to a boil, remove from heat and add vanilla. Fold in cereals and mixed nuts, until completely coated.
2. In a 9x9x2-inch square pan, evenly spread the mixture... - 40.6268
Chocolate Crunch Bars
1) In a pot, add sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup.
2) Gently cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring constantly, till the mixture just comes to a boil.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in chocolate chips. Heat till melted.
4) Stir in the vanilla and... - 40.0047
Meringue Crunch Bars
Place cereal, about one-fourth cup at a time, on board, or on board between waxed paper.
Crush with rolling pin until cereal resembles coarse meal.
Beat egg whites until foamy through out.
Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Then continue... - 37.4296
Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish).
Coarsely crush 3 cups cereal.
In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven.
Sprinkle crushed cereal over margarine; top evenly with chips, coconut, sweetened condensed milk, nuts and 2 cups uncrushed... - 36.9897
Chocolate Caramel Crunch Bars
1. Grease a 10 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan. In a medium bowl, stir together melted butter, sugar, cocoa powder, 2 teaspoons vanilla, cookie crumbs, and nuts. Press evenly into bottom of prepared pan.
2. In a small saucepan, heat condensed milk, butter, and com... - 34.0843
Cranberry Crunch Bars
1. Sift flour, salt and cinnamon into a large bowl; stir in brown sugar and rolled oats. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly; stir in walnuts. Press half of mixture evenly over bottom of a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch... - 33.2619
Oatmeal Coconut Crunch Bars
Combine the crunch, cornstarch, and baking powder in a bowl; stir until mixture appears coated with cornstarch.
In another bowl, whip eggs and water together.
Pour over crunch mixture and stir until completely moistened.
Transfer mixture to a well-greased 8... - 33.0092
Coffee Crunch Bars
This recipe is for serious coffee lovers! Just be careful to not over bake them; the coffee will take on a bitter taste, and you don't want that. - 0
Crunch Bar Recipes By Category