- » Crumble
Crumble is a famous dish from English cuisine that is prepared both sweet and savory. The name of the dish is kept so due to the crumbled mixture of ingredients used in the preparation. The main preparation of this ... More »
An apple a day keeps doctor away…and an apple crisp a day, keeps tensions away…well, you will say this too when you will have some tasty bites of this crisp. Cinnamon flavored, sweet and zesty, it pairs well with vanilla ice cream. - 145.734
No Bake Apple Crumble
Apple crumble is a great healthy way to enjoy your holiday dessert. The excellent video here shows a wonderful recipe for apple crumble that requires no baking. Yet the dessert is simply awesome and totally irresistible. The recipe is a must try and the... - 131.134
Strawberry And Rhubarb Crumble
Surprising people with fresh spring or summer fruits can be easy with this intuitive recipe. Check out chef Tamra Davis making the strawberry and rhubarb crumble using the fruits fresh in simple and easy steps. Right for Southern dinners! - 114.419
Apple Crisp With Oats
If your high cholesterols is keeping you from enjoying desserts, then, here is a delicious dessert which you can enjoy and also reduce your cholesterols. The simple Chef is making Apple Crisp with oats and both the ingredients help reduce cholesterols. He... - 107.243
Yummy Apple Crumble
Those of you who are looking for an apple treat then do try out this recipe. Apple crumble serves as a nice dessert and it tastes delicious. Chef Carolineartiss shares this superb recipe and I'm sure you'll love it. - 106.02
If apples are in season then the best way to use them is by making a good dessert! The chef in this video shows you how to make a nice apple crumble with a crisp topping! See the video for more! - 105.101
Cashew Plum Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenhait.
2. Place the plums in a casserole dish.
3. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the plums.
4. Sprinkle the amaretto on top.
5. For the crumble: In a bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, salted cashews... - 103.069
Tasty Potato Pancake, Crispy Bacon And Fresh Apple
A yummy treat for all those pancake lovers. The pancakes can be served as a brunch too. The tasty and crispy pancakes can be served with shredded apple and bacon as a topping. The video is clear and guides you well through the recipe. - 98.1342
Simple No-fat Apple Crumble
This apple crumble will make you feel that you are treating yourself to something very special, yet with all the goodness of a super healthy breakfast. It’s pretty quick to make, and it doesn’t require any planning (as long as you have the ingredients, of... - 97.4568
Comfortable Cheddar Apple Crisp
Perk up your dessert table with this delicious apple pie topped with Cheddar cheese. Betty shares one of her favorite apple pie recipe that comes stuffed with a delicious filling and a cheesy topping. You won't believe how Cheddar cheese and apples can amp-up... - 89.9342
Tonight I made a dessert inspired by apple crumble. - 89.5987
Blueberry Apple Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
3) Mix apples, blueberries, and lemon juice.
4) Toss to combine.
5) In a large bowl add oats, flour, raisins, and cinnamon.
6) Sprinkle apple... - 50.836
Linford Christie's Apricot And Banana Crumble
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In an ovenproof dish, place the apricot and banana pieces.
3) Pour the honey and water all over.
4) To prepare the crumble, cut the butter into tiny pieces.
5) In a large bowl, place the... - 45.8953
Apple Raspberry Crumble
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Into a dish, put the fruit and sprinkle with brown sugar, orange rind and juice.
3) Cook in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
4) Set aside to cool.
5) Into a bowl, sieve the flour... - 44.9712
Fruit Crumble Triangles
1) Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 temperature before baking.
2) Grease an 11" x 7" (28 x 18 cm) Swiss roll tin.
3) Into a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients except caster sugar.
4) Cut in butter until the mixture looks... - 43.6254
An apple dessert with a difference! Experimenting and trying out new dishes is the way to enhance your culinary skills. Here is a recipe that simplifies the art of cooking with a difference. - 42.6344
1) Preheat the oven to moderate (375° F).
2) In an oblong baking dish, place the apples and reserve a few for garnishing.
3) Sprinkle with lemon juice.
4) In a bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and butter or margarine to... - 41.4593
Apple Peanut Crumble
1) In a slow cooker, put the apple slices.
2) Combine together the flour, brown sugar, pats, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3) Cut in the peanut butter as well as the butter. Sprinkle all over the apples.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5 to 6... - 40.9087
Apple And Banana Crumble
1) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4).
2) Peel, core and slice apple.
3) Peel and slice banana.
4) In a basin sieve flour and rub butter or margarine.
5) Mix sugar and rub till mixture forms lumps. Set aside.
6) Arrange apples... - 40.4096
If you are making the dessert just before eating, put the oven on to preheat to 180Â° C.
Make the topping.
Put the butter into the bowl or plate.
Sift the flour over it.
Add the sugar.
Rubbing with your fingers, mix these three ingredients together till... - 39.8287
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F.
2. Take a 1 1/2 pint pie dish and grease it.
3. Wash, clean and prepare fruit according to kind. Leave in water if necessary (e.g. apples) or pack the fruits into the greased pie dish. Scatter sugar on... - 39.2092
Apple Crumble Pie
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Roll pastry thin and use to line pie pan building up a high fluted edge.
Combine to cup brown sugar, cinnamon and salt and toss through apple slices lightly.
Put in pastry-lined pan.
Work butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar and flour... - 39.2047
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375° F.
2. Prepare fruit and layer in greased pie dish with sugar.
3. In a bowl rub butter into flour.
4. Mix sugar to it and rub the mixture until the mixture forms small lumps.
5. Sprinkle the mixture over... - 38.4502
Granny Smith Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix oats, sugar, flour, margarine and 1 tablespoon apple juice concentrate into a small bowl; set mixture aside for topping.
Place apples in large bowl.
Add cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon peel and remaining 3 tablespoons apple juice... - 38.3267
1. Peel, core and slice the apples into a pan. Add the water, brown sugar and grated lemon rind.
2. Cover and cook gently until the apples are soft.
3. When cooked, turn into a greased pie dish.
4. Rub the butter or margarine into the flour, add the sugar and... - 38.299
Baked Apple Crisp
1) Quarter apples in food processor using a slicing blade.
2) Take a lightly greased 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking dish, place the apple slices.
3) In a small bowl, mix 1/2 cup sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon and sprinkle it over apples.
4) In... - 37.3186
Fruity Apple Crisp
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Combine all the ingredients except the muesli or granola and spoon into a baking dish.
Sprinkle with the muesli or granola and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes until golden and the fruit is bubbling.
Serve... - 35.5987
1. Wash and clean the fruit by peeling it or slicing it as required. Set aside till required.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F, 220°C, Gas Mark 7
3. Grease a pie dish, layer the fruit and sweeten it to taste by adding about 3 oz sugar to 1... - 33.2792
Caramel Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 375 f
Stir syrup, flour and cinnamon until blended. Add apples toss until evenly coated spread in 13x9 glass pan.
In same bowl with pastry blender cut butter into cookie mix until mixture has texture of coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans if... - 31.0942
Butter Apple Crisp
Butter a shallow baking dish and put in the apples, sprinkle with salt.
Mix sifted flour, cinnamon and sugar together and rub in butter until crumbly.
Spread this mixture over apples.
Bake uncovered 45 minutes at 350°. - 26.6652
Warren Eats Nottingham
Did you know the first ever Bramley Apple tree came from Nottingham - fascinating stuff! Check out this Apple Crumble Recipe using home-grown Bramley Apples from Notts - Enjoy and "like"! - 0
Crumble Recipes By Category