- » Crumble
Crumble is a famous dish from English cuisine that is prepared both sweet and savory. The name of the dish is kept so due to the crumbled mixture of ingredients used in the preparation. The main preparation of this ... More »
Gluten Free Vegan Apple Crumble
Are you looking for a vegan recipe for apple crumble that is gluten free too? Look at this impressive video that would surely end your search and make you happy. This amazingly easy and delicious vegan dessert will be a hit with everyone at your next dinner... - 139.024
Sugar Free Blueberry Crumble Bars
I made this recipe to honor National Diabetes Month. My friends at Pyure Brands asked me to come up with a recipe that would be perfect to use with the Stevia Sweetener and this is what I came up with! It’s so easy to make, sugar free, and delicious! - 135.866
Healthy Low Carb Baked Apple Crisp - Part 1 - Crust
Think apple crisp is bad for a person following a low carb diet? It sure is when made the traditional way but to know of a low carb recipe, watch this 2 part series by LowCarb360. In Part 1, it is time to make the crust. - 122.915
Crustless Cranberry And Apple Crumble
This is what we are talking about - Cranberry and Apple Crumble! In this fruit crumble, the apple and cranberries are the real stars. Instead of eating those crusted pies, you can eat some of this. Watch and learn how to make this apple crumble that everyone... - 122.272
No Bake Apple Crumble
Apple crumble is a great healthy way to enjoy your holiday dessert. The excellent video here shows a wonderful recipe for apple crumble that requires no baking. Yet the dessert is simply awesome and totally irresistible. The recipe is a must try and the... - 117.559
Crunchy Apple Crisp
Nothing smells better than baked apple. This is an easy recipe to prepare apple crisp, where the apples are baked to perfection with brown sugar, butter and pecan topping. Its a delicious treat and a wonderful dessert at any party. Serve it warm with a... - 114.516
An apple a day keeps doctor away…and an apple crisp a day, keeps tensions away…well, you will say this too when you will have some tasty bites of this crisp. Cinnamon flavored, sweet and zesty, it pairs well with vanilla ice cream. - 112.075
Baked Apple Crumble With Blackberries
For something fruity and warm to sweeten winter evenings, crumbles are truly tops. Prized for their fragrance and sweetness, blackberries are a perennial favorite that add a taste of summer to this classic winter crumble dessert. A delicious classic apple... - 111.112
Strawberry And Rhubarb Crumble
Surprising people with fresh spring or summer fruits can be easy with this intuitive recipe. Check out chef Tamra Davis making the strawberry and rhubarb crumble using the fruits fresh in simple and easy steps. Right for Southern dinners! - 111.094
Baked Apple Crumble
For something crunchy and warm to sweeten winter evenings, crumbles are truly tops. Have fun making your own this winter! Juicy apples and flavoured vanilla, make this crumble a flavorsome feast. A quick and simple apple crumble slice which makes for a great... - 110.638
Crispy Apple Bake
Looking for a healthy dessert recipe? Try this innovative Crispy Apple Bake recipe now. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare this delicacy with a healthy twist. Surprise your family with this drool worthy dish today. - 108.336
Yummy Apple Crumble
Those of you who are looking for an apple treat then do try out this recipe. Apple crumble serves as a nice dessert and it tastes delicious. Chef Carolineartiss shares this superb recipe and I'm sure you'll love it. - 108.188
Apple Crisp With Oats
If your high cholesterols is keeping you from enjoying desserts, then, here is a delicious dessert which you can enjoy and also reduce your cholesterols. The simple Chef is making Apple Crisp with oats and both the ingredients help reduce cholesterols. He... - 105.636
If apples are in season then the best way to use them is by making a good dessert! The chef in this video shows you how to make a nice apple crumble with a crisp topping! See the video for more! - 103.555
Quick Apple Crumble
Quick apple crumble is a quick fix version of the apple crumble. Almost like a real one, this one takes much lesser efforts and time to prepare and tastes equally good. Take a look at the video for the details. - 102.122
This apple crumble will make you feel that you are treating yourself to something very special, yet with all the goodness of a super healthy breakfast. It’s pretty quick to make, and it doesn’t require any planning (as long as you have the ingredients, of... - 100.23
Cashew Plum Crumble
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenhait.
2. Place the plums in a casserole dish.
3. Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the plums.
4. Sprinkle the amaretto on top.
5. For the crumble: In a bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, salted cashews... - 99.6809
Tasty Potato Pancake, Crispy Bacon And Fresh Apple
A yummy treat for all those pancake lovers. The pancakes can be served as a brunch too. The tasty and crispy pancakes can be served with shredded apple and bacon as a topping. The video is clear and guides you well through the recipe. - 96.5433
Apple Crisp With Cranberries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9-inch round pie dish with extra virgin coconut oil.
Spread the apple-cranberry filling in the prepared baking dish. Scatter the topping over the filling. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until apples and cranberries... - 94.7179
If you are looking for an easy and delicate choice of dessert, then this recipe of crispy apple will serve your purpose. You can prepare this for your regular meals or in any special occasion, everyone is going to love this. The video describes you the easy... - 93.4737
Baked Apple Crisp
Baked apple crisp - it is a favorite dish to many of you. In this video, famous cookbook author Kathy Buckworth shows how easy it is to bake this preparation. Actually, it's a kids job, so anybody can do it. Carefully follow the instruction and involve your... - 91.6794
Tonight I made a dessert inspired by apple crumble. - 89.9125
Comfortable Cheddar Apple Crisp
Perk up your dessert table with this delicious apple pie topped with Cheddar cheese. Betty shares one of her favorite apple pie recipe that comes stuffed with a delicious filling and a cheesy topping. You won't believe how Cheddar cheese and apples can amp-up... - 86.571
Peach Crumble With Fresh Cream
Robin is making a classic peach crumble today. With this recipe you will fall in love with the dish again and would want to make it frequently. Before that, watch the video and note down the recipe. - 82.6629
Cranberry Apple Crisp
Cranberry apple crisp is delicious dish with a topping of oats and nuts to make it crunchier and nuttier. This dessert goes with turkey dishes if you are making it for Thanksgiving. Serve it with ice cream or whipped cream and enjoy. - 52.3152
Red Apple Crisp Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spoon filling into prepared pastry shell.
Smooth top of filling.
Place pie plate on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20... - 50.774
Blueberry Apple Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
3) Mix apples, blueberries, and lemon juice.
4) Toss to combine.
5) In a large bowl add oats, flour, raisins, and cinnamon.
6) Sprinkle apple... - 50.4542
Baked Apple Crisp
Wish to cook something special for your folks this weekend? Try out this great dish, Apple Crisp - impressing your friends and family would've never been this easy! Also, this Apple Crisp is cooked in no time; so just give it a try! - 48.6998
Apple Crumble Pie
1) In a bowl, place together 1 1/4 cups flour and salt.
2) Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in shortening until pieces are of small peas size.
3) Dredge with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, and work with a fork until flour... - 48.0703
Rich Fruit Crumble
1) In a large deep dish, put the fruit.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes or until hot, stirring once in between. If you are using frozen fruit, cook for 10 minutes.
3) Then, add the sugar and spice.
4) Let stand covered while you prepare... - 47.5824
Fresh Apple Crisp
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Add the sliced apples into a bowl of water in which Fruit Fresh has been dissolved, then strain.
3) Add sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, spices, lemon rind, and juice and stir well.
4) Transfer to a 9- x... - 47.1299
Cherry Apple Crisp
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375F).
2. Using butter, grease a 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, melt butter.
4. Once melted, remove off flame and add remaining ingredients. Mix well and keep aside.
5. Layer... - 46.6845
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a 9 inch baking pan, combine the first 7 ingredients, reserving 1/2 of the instant breakfast drink. Blend this mix well.
3) In a small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup of sugar, the remaining breakfast... - 46.5444
Orange Apple Crisp
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a pie plate, 9 inch in size and grease it before placing the apples in it.
3) Sprinkle a mixture of cinnamon and nutmeg on the apples.
4) Water the orange juice to make it equal to a... - 46.5112
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 1 1/4-quart shallow baking dish with butter.
2 In the prepared 1 1/4-quart shallow baking dish, place the blueberries.
3 In a bowl, mix sugar, orange peel, mace and cardamom.
4 ... - 46.3747
Best Ever Fruit Crumble
1. Trim and slice the rhubarbs into chunks; peel, core and slice the plums and apples and place in a shallow, oven proof dish
2. Sprinkle lemon zest and juice, add about fifty grams of sugar if too tart; meanwhile, heat the oven to 170C/fan... - 45.9671
Easy Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine flour, rolled oats, brown sugar and bake blend in medium size bowl.
Cut butter into oats mixture until crumbly.
Spoon apples into lightly greased 9 inch square baking pan.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until well... - 45.7606
Microwave Cooked Apple Crisp
1) Arrange the ingredients and prepare them for cooking.
2) In mixing bowl combine apples, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and flour.
3) In 8x8-in baking dish, spread the mixture .
4) Combine all topping ingredients except butter and wheat... - 45.6183
1)Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2)In a pan, mix Nestle Butter and Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk.
3)Heat the mixture for 4 to 5 minutes.
4)Remove from heat and let it cool.
6)Put in 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder.
7)Using a knife, peel,... - 45.3333
Apple Crumble Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; do not prick.
In mixing bowl stir together 1/2 cup of the sugar, the 2 tablespoons flour, and the lemon peel; set aside.
Sprinkle apple slices with lemon... - 45.2597
1. In a bowl, add butter, oats, sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and rub together until crumbly in texture.
2. In an 8-inch square dish, spread the apple pie filling evenly into the dish.
3. Sprinkle the crumbly mixture over the pie filling... - 45.0669
Quick Cranberry Apple Crisp
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Prepare filling: Peel, core and slice apples with Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer.
Cut stack of apple slices in half and place slices in 9"x 13" Baker.
In Batter Bowl, mix cranberry sauce with sugar and flour, then toss mixture with apple... - 44.7416
Fruit Crumble Triangles
1) Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6 temperature before baking.
2) Grease an 11" x 7" (28 x 18 cm) Swiss roll tin.
3) Into a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients except caster sugar.
4) Cut in butter until the mixture looks... - 44.2983
Apricot Crumble Slices
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Grease a shallow cake pan of 8-inches.
3) Into a bowl, sift the spice and bowl.
4) Add the sugar and stir well.
5) Add the melted margarine and mix with the help of a round-bladed... - 44.2467
Heat oven to 400Â°F.
Grease 10 x 6-inch (1 1/2-quart) or 8-inch square baking dish.
In large bowl, combine blueberries, cornstarch, lemon juice, lemon peel and raisins.
Spread mixture evenly in greased baking dish.
Dot with apricot preserves.
Lightly spoon... - 44.1433
Linford Christie's Apricot And Banana Crumble
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In an ovenproof dish, place the apricot and banana pieces.
3) Pour the honey and water all over.
4) To prepare the crumble, cut the butter into tiny pieces.
5) In a large bowl, place the... - 44.0905
Mincemeat And Apple Crumble
Put the apples and sugar in a saucepan and add enough water just to cover.
Bring to the boil, then poach gently until the apples are tender but still firm.
Drain the apple slices and mix with the mincemeat, lemon rind, allspice and brandy.
Spoon into a... - 43.8653
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F/Gas mark 5.
Butter a 20cm (8in) square baking dish.
Mix all the filling ingredients together and transfer to the dish.
To make the topping, combine the oats or granola, flour and salt.
Heat the butter or margarine, add... - 43.7651
Insert metal blade.
Place walnuts, 1/2 cup of the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in work bowl.
Process continuously until walnuts are coarsely chopped; transfer mixture to a large bowl and stir in raisins.
Place flour, remaining 1/2 cup sugar, and butter in work... - 43.6326
An apple dessert with a difference! Experimenting and trying out new dishes is the way to enhance your culinary skills. Here is a recipe that simplifies the art of cooking with a difference. - 43.5928
Spicy Apple Crisp
Combine apples, pecans and raisins in bowl.
Arrange one half of the apple mixture in 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with 3/4 c. of the brown sugar.
Top with remaining apple mixture.
Combine remaining 3/4 c. brown sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg in... - 43.509
Apple Raspberry Crumble
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Into a dish, put the fruit and sprinkle with brown sugar, orange rind and juice.
3) Cook in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
4) Set aside to cool.
5) Into a bowl, sieve the flour... - 43.4568
Cheese Apple Crisp
Peel, quarter, core, slice apples.
Arrange slices in a shallow greased baking dish.
Add water and lemon juice.
Mix sugar, cinnamon, flour and salt.
Work in butter to form a crumbly mixture.
Add to topping mixture and stir lightly.
Spread mixture... - 42.9006
Traditional Apple Crispy
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly butter baking pan.
In large mixing bowl, combine apples, pecans, cinnamon, salt, water, and lemon juice.
Pour mixture into pan.
Combine flour and sugar.
Cut butter into flour and sugar mixture.
Spoon over apples.
(Can be frozen... - 42.5337
1) Preheat the oven at 400Â°F temperature.
2) In a 9x12 inch baking dish, mix apples with lemon juice, nutmeg, cinnamon and sugar.
3) In a small bowl, with the help of your fingers or fork; combine flour or graham crackers until small... - 42.5086
Rhubarb Apple Crumble
This Rhubarb Apple Crumble is a desire ! Oh , how much I love this spiced mixed fruit bake for my dessert ! Do try this Rhubarb Apple Crumble and let me know if you lie it ! - 42.4914
Apple Raisin Crisp
Food never got this fresh, exciting and delicious as apple crisp. Apple crisp is my all-time family favorite and is specially made to taste great! Devour in the goodness. - 42.3072
1. Pre heat an oven to 375° F.
2. Grease a 1-11/2 quart casserole with oil or unsalted butter.
3. Cut 4 squares of butter paper to cover the molds.
4. Use a medium clean bowl.
5. To the flour, add brown sugar. Rub together with fingers... - 42.249
Dried Fruit Crumble
Soak the fruit tor 1 hour in enough water to cover, then drain.
Place the sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the fruit and simmer for 30 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed.
Add the almonds and place the mixture in an ovenproof... - 41.9756
Apple Raspberry Crumble
1) Pre- heat the oven to 375°.
2) Using a knife, peel and core apples. Make 8 or 10 slices out of each apple.
3) Take a buttered shallow baking dish and arrange them. Sprinkle lemon juice over.
4) Take the raspberries from the... - 41.7814
Spiced Raisin And Apple Crisp
For topping: Mix first 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Add butter and rub with fingertips until mixture begins to form small moist clumps.
For apples: Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Combine apples, raisins, apple juice, sugar, cinnamon and cloves in heavy large... - 41.7435
Oat Plum Crumble
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a shallow 2 pint glass or ceramic baking dish, toss plums with half of their juice. Drizzle granulated sugar on top.
3) In a medium bowl, sift flour and spice. With fingertips, blend in margarine... - 41.6963
Caramel Apple Crumble
1) Pre-heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a saucepan, put in the apples with some water. Cover the pan and cook over a high heat for 4 to 5 mins. Stir at regular intervals until they become cooked and tender.
3) Add 3... - 41.4917
1. Grease the casseroled dish with butter.
2. Pre-heat the oven at 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
3. Peel, core and slice the apples.
4. Place the apples in a greased casserole dish and sprinkle sugar over it.
5. Mix wholemeal and soya... - 41.2959
Easy Cinnamon Flavored Apple Crisp
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a baking pan, arrange apples in a 1 ½ inches deep layer and drizzle with lemon juice.
3) In a bowl, mix all-purpose flour, brown sugar, salt and ground cinnamon and cut in butter.
4) Add this over... - 41.2615
Tart Apple Crisp
Mix together flour, oats and sugar in large bowl.
Stir in butter with fork to make a crumbly mixture.
Combine apples, sugar, flour and cinnamon in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Stir to mix well.
Sprinkle topping over apple mixture.
MICROWAVE 10 to 12... - 40.9977
Heat oven to 400Â°.
Mix Butter Crunch, in gredients with hands.
Spread in ungreased baking pan, 8x8x2 inches.
Bake until light brown, about 15 minutes.
Stir with spoon; cool.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Place apple mixture in ungreased 9 inch pie pan or... - 40.923
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pan.
Place flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt in food processor or electric mixer.
Process until well blended.
Add shortening and eggs; blend again.
Pat mixture into pan.
Pour topping over; sprinkle with... - 40.5723
Romertopf Apple Crumble
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Peel, core and slice the apples.
3) Add the apples into the soaked romertopf. Sprinkle cinnamon on top along with a few drops of lemon juice.
4) In a large bowl, add in the flour, sugar and butter. Mix... - 40.5215
1) Butter an 8-inch-square baking dish.
2) Combine apples, raisins, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
3) Put the mixture into baking dish.
4) In another bowl, combine corn germ, rolled oats, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
5) Mix honey with butter,... - 40.2241
Jam Crumble Bars
Lightly grease an 8 inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
In a medium sized bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Stir in flour, salt, baking soda and oats.
Combine until well blended.
Press one-half of mixture into bottom of prepared... - 40.1347
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Throughly drain the peach slices.
3 In an 8-inch, round baking dish, arrange the peach slices.
4 In a plastic bag, place shortbread cookies and using a rollng pin crush to fine... - 40.1164
If you are making the dessert just before eating, put the oven on to preheat to 180Â° C.
Make the topping.
Put the butter into the bowl or plate.
Sift the flour over it.
Add the sugar.
Rubbing with your fingers, mix these three ingredients together till... - 40.0231
Apple And Raspberry Crisp
In 8 cup/2L baking dish, combine apples and raspberries (thawed or frozen).
In small bowl, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon; add to fruit and toss to mix.
Topping: Combine rolled oats, sugar and cinnamon.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine... - 39.9245
Peel apples and slice thin.
Place in dish as you would for a pie.
Mix sugar, flour, salt and baking powder together.
Stir in unbeaten egg to dry mixture.
Put mixture on top of apples.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Pour melted oleo over the top.
Bake at... - 39.8907
Microwaved Apple Crisp
Place apples in 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until apples are tender-crisp, 2 1/2 to 4 minutes.
Set apples aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until hot and bubbly, 1 1/2 to 3... - 39.8768
Pear Apple Crisp
1 Preheat the oven to 550° F.
In a large bowl, toss togetherthe pears, apples, lemon juice, bourbon, and vanilla.
Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate.
2 In a medium-size bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and allspice.
With a pastry blender or 2... - 39.8366
1) Preheat the oven to moderate (375° F).
2) In an oblong baking dish, place the apples and reserve a few for garnishing.
3) Sprinkle with lemon juice.
4) In a bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and butter or margarine to... - 39.8128
Apple Peanut Crumble
Place apple slices in slow-cooking pot.
In medium bowl, combine sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Mix in butter and peanut butter with pastry blender or fork.
Sprinkle over apples.
Cover pot and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Serve warm; plain, with... - 39.8072
Ginger And Apple Crumble
Peel, core and slice the apples into a pan.
Add 1/2 gill water, 4 oz brown sugar and lemon rind.
Cook gently with lid on the pan until soft.
Place in a greased 2-pt. pie-dish.
Rub the fat into the flour until of the consistency of fine breadcrumbs.
Add the... - 39.6761
Winter Fruit Crumble With Ginger
In large bowl, stir together pears, apples, walnuts, raisins, sugar, preserved ginger and ground ginger.
Spoon into greased 8 cup (2 L) baking dish and smooth top.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Topping: In small bowl, blend flour with sugar; cut in butter until... - 39.6338
Apple Crumble Pie
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Roll pastry thin and use to line pie pan building up a high fluted edge.
Combine to cup brown sugar, cinnamon and salt and toss through apple slices lightly.
Put in pastry-lined pan.
Work butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar and flour... - 39.5272
Cranberry And Apple Crumble
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
To make the filling, combine all the filling ingredients in a large bowl and toss until the apples are thoroughly coated.
Scrape the mixture into an 8-inch-square glass baking dish and level the top.
To make the topping, combine... - 39.5232
Combine the apples, water, molasses, acesulfame-K, lemon juice, cinnamon, and cloves.
Arrange the apple mixture in an 8 in. (20 cm) square baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine the remaining ingredients and sprinkle the mixture... - 39.5041
Orange Coconut Apple Crisp
Arrange apples in 8" square glass baking dish.
Sprinkle with orange juice.
Combine brown sugar, flour and orange rind in bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly, using pastry blender.
Add coconut and toss to mix.
Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over... - 39.4655
Apple Peanut Crumble
1.In a bowl, put sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg and add margarine or butter, peanut butter with crumbled pastry and mix all well.
2.In a slow cooker, place apple and pour the bowl mixture.
3.Close the cokker and put it on LOW... - 39.3809
Spices Apple Crisp
In a small bowl, stir together flour, sugar, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Cut butter into small pieces and, with a pastry blender or two forks, cut into flour mixture until crumbly; set aside.
In a 2 quart casserole, toss together apples and lemon... - 39.158
Granny Smith Apple Crisp
Spray a 9" x 13" pan with nonstick vegetable oil spray.
Peel and core the apples and slice into the pan.
Sprinkle apples with 1 /2 teaspoon of the cinnamon and pour the water and orange juice over the apples.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
In a mixing bowl... - 39.1358
Delicious Apple Crisp
Core the apples and cut them into 1/2 in. (1.25 cm) thick slices. (Skin is left on for color.) Distribute apple slices evenly on the bottom of a well-greased 7x 11 in. (17x27 cm) baking pan.
Pour grape juice over the apple slices.
In a small bowl, combine... - 39.0575
Apple Peanut Crumble
1) In a slow cooker, put the apple slices.
2) Combine together the flour, brown sugar, pats, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3) Cut in the peanut butter as well as the butter. Sprinkle all over the apples.
4) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 5 to 6... - 39.0198
Microwaved Apple Crisp
Peel the apples and slice them into an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) microwave-safe dish.
Mix together the sugar, flour, cinnamon or cardamom and margarine or butter and sprinkle over the apples.
Pour lemon juice over all.
Mix the topping ingredients... - 38.8434
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F.
2. Take a 1 1/2 pint pie dish and grease it.
3. Wash, clean and prepare fruit according to kind. Leave in water if necessary (e.g. apples) or pack the fruits into the greased pie dish. Scatter sugar on... - 38.8421
1) In a bowl, sieve the flour
2) Using the hands rub the butter in to resemble a course mixture
3) Add in the caster sugar
4) Drain the apricots in a colander
5) Place the apricots into a 1 1/2 pint sized greased baking dish
6) Pile the crumble... - 38.7463
Apple Coconut Crisp
Peel, core, and slice the apples into a greased 2 quart baking dish.
Combine the 1/2 cup brown sugar, cloves, and cinnamon.
Add to the apples and raisins, and mix well.
Spread mixture evenly in dish.
In the Bosch bowl, blend together the... - 38.7325
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375° F.
2. Prepare fruit and layer in greased pie dish with sugar.
3. In a bowl rub butter into flour.
4. Mix sugar to it and rub the mixture until the mixture forms small lumps.
5. Sprinkle the mixture over... - 38.589
Quick Apple Crisp
Place apples in a 9 inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie plate.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Heat, covered, on full power 2 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat topping mixture, uncovered, on full power... - 38.5621
1) Take a 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole] and spread apples in it.
2) In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients resembling crumbles.
3) Sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
4) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for 3 to 3 1/2 min [5 to 6 min] till... - 38.5591
Apple Crisp Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Place apple slices in 8-inch pie plate; sprinkle with mixture of sugar replacement and cinnamon.
3. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat egg yolks, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, the water and salt in medium bowl until foamy... - 38.5328
Apple And Banana Crumble
1) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. - Gas Mark 4).
2) Peel, core and slice apple.
3) Peel and slice banana.
4) In a basin sieve flour and rub butter or margarine.
5) Mix sugar and rub till mixture forms lumps. Set aside.
6) Arrange apples... - 38.4694
Crumble Recipes By Category