- » Crumbed Brain
Crumbed Brain Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crumbed brain recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crumbed brain recipes.
Crumbed Fried Brains
Place brains in bowl, cover with cold water, stand 1 hour, drain.
Cut each set of brains in half, as shown; remove detached parts from underneath.
Carefully peel away membrane; using a toothpick makes the task easier.
Place brains into medium saucepan... - 34.5002
Crumbed Brains And Bacon
Remove skin from brains under running cold water.
Place in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
Add onion, if used, vinegar and 1 teaspoon salt and bring to simmering point.
Allow to simmer gently for 20 minutes.
Lift brains out, drain and allow to... - 44.1874
Mustard Crumbed Brains
Soak brains for 1 hour in cold water to cover.
Skin them, cut each in half across.
Roll lightly in flour.
Beat together egg and mustard, roll brain pieces in this mustard glazing, then into fresh breadcrumbs.
Deep-fry until golden.
Do not have oil over-hot or... - 40.1344
Soak brains in cold water for 30 minutes.
Remove veins and membrane.
Season, roll in flour or crumbs, brown in fat and cover skillet tightly.
Cook slowly about 20 minutes. - 24.1292
Deep Fried Brains
Simmer brains 20 minutes in water to which 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice and 1 teaspoon salt have been added for each quart water.
Remove membrane, if any, and cut brains in half lengthwise.
Dip brains into mixture of egg and milk, then in... - 24.5806
Butter an ovenproof dish just large enough to hold the brains side by side and arrange the brains in it.
Mix the parsley and shallot and sprinkle the mixture over the brains.
Then sprinkle them with the bread crumbs and pour over the wine and stock.
Season... - 35.748
Sauteed Artichokes & Brains
Pull off and discard artichoke leaves down to tender, all-edible pale green ones; peel stem ends and cut off thorny tips.
Put artichokes in a bowl with water and vinegar to reduce darkening.
Drain; slice lengthwise 1/4 inch thick.
Coat with flour; shake off... - 41.3687
Veal Brains In Mushroom Sauce
Wash brains in cold water; remove membrane.
Cover with water, add salt and vinegar, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain; drop into cold water and drain again.
Heat mushroom soup with milk.
Add coarsely cut brains.
Pour into shallow 1-quart casserole or pie... - 43.6468
Push the brains through a sieve.
Add the soaked bread crumbs, the butter, shallot, mushrooms, salt and pepper and a pinch of chopped parsley.
Add the egg yolks and mix to form a smooth paste.
Refrigerate the mixture for one hour to firm it.
Divide the mixture... - 44.3147
Brains With Wine Sauce
Procure cleaned brains from the butcher.
Soak brains in salted cold water for 15 minutes; drain and carefully remove membrane with tip of paring knife.
Cover with boiling water; add 1 teaspoon salt and the vinegar; simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain, plunge into... - 43.0983
Deep Fried Brains
1. In water to which 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice and 1 tea spoon salt have been added for each quart water simmer brains for 20 minutes and drain.
2. Remove membrane, if any and cut brains in half lengthwise.
3. In a bowl combine egg and... - 30.8428
Place the brains in a pan, cover with water and add the salt, cloves and peppercorns.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer for about ten minutes.
Peel and discard the skin.
Cool and slice into serving pieces.
Dip the slices into the beaten... - 41.3726
Brains Milan Style
1) Put the brains in a bowl of cold water with 1 tsp of the vinegar.
2) Soak for 15 minutes.
3) Drain the brains.
4) Holding them under running water, carefully pull away membranes and blood vessels.
5) In a saucepan, put the brains and... - 43.7201
Chop the shallots and thyme in the work bowl.
Saute them lightly in melted butter in a frying pan.
In a saucepan, boil the water, add some salt and the vinegar, place the brains in the water and blanch for 5 minutes.
Roughly cut up the brains, place in work... - 34.1315
Brown Puree Of Calf's Brains In Shells
1) Soak the brains in cold water for 2 hours
2) Soak for 1 hour in water with vinegar added (1 tablespoon of vinegar for each quart of water)
3) Gently pull off as much of the outside membrane as you can.
4) Place the brains in an... - 43.3615
Bheja Na Cutlets
1. Wash brains and then skin carefully. Wash again and cut each vertically into two pieces. Apply salt, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric and chilli powder. Set aside.
2. Take a shallow vessel, put in half a cup of water and the coriander and arrange the brain... - 26.8055
Kotleciki Z Mozgu
Parboil brains in Court Bouillon; cool and dry off.
Remove membranes, cut brains into slices, and season.
Mix gently with minced onion.
Dredge with flour, dip into egg, then into bread crumbs.
Fry in hot butter until golden brown. - 33.1779
1) Preheat the oven to 200 °F before warming.
2) In cold salted water, soak brains and sweetbreads for 15 minutes and rinse in cold running water.
3) Take a kettle; place the brains and sweetbreads in it by covering with enough water... - 42.6433
1. Prepare the calf brains according to instructions. Separate into uniform pieces. Dry them on soft cheesecloth.
2. Dip the pieces into egg beaten with the milk, then roll in crumbs.
3. Saute in hot butter or margarine, turning to fry golden brown on all... - 31.2719