- » Crumb Coated Chicken
Crumb Coated Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crumb coated chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crumb coated chicken recipes.
Crumb Coated Chicken
In small bowl beat together eggs, butter and salt.
In shallow dish place crumbs.
Coat chicken with crumbs, then egg mixture and crumbs again.
In 12x8x2-in dish arrange chicken with meatiest pieces to outside edges of dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at... - 31.8778
Seasoned Crumb Mix For Chicken Or Pork
Place all the ingredients in a 1 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Use as a crumb coating for chicken or pork chops.
The mix will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
To Make Seasoned Chicken Cutlets or Pork Chops Brush 1 pound chicken... - 25.4515
Crumb Fried Chicken
1.Take the chicken pieces and dip them first in milk and then roll them over in crumbs.
2.Take a skillet and fry the coated chicken pieces in it until brown.
3.Serve with dips. - 30.4636
Crumb Fried Chicken
This crumb fried chicken recipe is one that I love. It is a favorite with my husband and daughter as well. This is an extremely simple and easy to make crispy chicken coated with crumbs. It can be served both as a snack or can be included as part of the menu. - 27.976
Rinse and pat dry chicken pieces.
Combine bread crumbs, parsley and oil.
Stir apricot preserves, onion, garlic and ginger thoroughly to combine, or whirl in a blender or food processor.
Add stock, vinegar and soy sauce; mix well.
Dip chicken pieces... - 39.613
Finger Licking Crumb Fried Chicken
1. Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper. Combine crumbs and poultry seasoning. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
2. Place on two foil-lined 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x l-inch baking pans. Drizzle remaining butter over chicken. Bake in... - 23.0806
Cornflake Crumb Oven Fried Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. In a shallow dish, whisk together eggs and milk to blend. In a food processor, crush cereal to make 1 1/2 cups fine crumbs. Place crumbs in a paper bag along with salt, marjoram, and pepper.
2. Dip chicken pieces into milk, then... - 29.979
Crumb Baked Chicken Wings
1. Trim tips from chicken wings. (Save for soup kettle.) Divide wings in half by cutting through remaining joints with a knife.
2. Mix vegetable oil and seasoned salt in a pie plate; place corn-flake or bread crumbs in a second pie plate. Roll chicken pieces... - 20.6915
Crumb Fried Chicken
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Joint the chicken by first cutting off the legs and bending them backward to break the joint. Cut in-between the joint to remove the legs completely.
3) With sharp poultry shears, cut down... - 45.2798
Almond Crumb Chicken
1) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate mix the ground almonds, bread crumbs, cheese, salt and basil together.
2) Dip each chicken cutlet in the milk and coat evenly with the crumb mixture.
3) In a 12 inch skillet, cook the chicken cutlets for 3 to 4... - 39.655
Crumb Baked Buttermilk Chicken
1. Remove chicken skin, if you wish; then dip chicken pieces in buttermilk in shallow pan; coat with mixture of corn-flake crumbs, flour, salt and poultry seasoning combined in second shallow pan; arrange chicken pieces in single layer in well-buttered baking... - 23.8014
Sesame Crumb Chicken
1 In a shallow pan, add cornflake crumbs, bread crumbs, sesame seed, and seasonings.
2 Plunge the chicken into milk and then roll into the crumb mixture.
3 Coat throughly, using up all the crumb mixture.
4 In a 9-inch skillet, add oil and heat.
5 ... - 40.2196
Onion Crumb Chicken Cutlets
Place French Fried Onions in resealable plastic food storage bag; seal.
Press with rolling pin until onions are finely crushed.
Transfer to sheet of waxed paper.
Brush each side of chicken with about 1 teaspoon mustard.
Dip into crushed onions; pressing... - 32.457
Cornmeal Crumb Fried Chicken
1. Combine cornmeal and salad dressing mix on a sheet of waxed paper; pour cream into a pie plate.
2. Dip chicken pieces into cream, then roll in cornmeal mixture to coat well; let stand on wire racks about 5 minutes.
3. Pour.vegetable oil to a depth of 1... - 22.2295
Crumb Baked Chicken
1. Remove skin from chicken, if you wish; cut away small bones from breast pieces.
2. Combine soup mix, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a paper bag. Shake chicken pieces, a few at a time, in mixture to coat well. Place, not touching, in a single layer in a... - 21.3194