- » Crumb Cake Icing
Crumb Cake Icing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crumb cake icing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crumb cake icing recipes.
Pound Crumb Cake
Grease Bundt pan or 10 inch tube pan.
Cream butter in mixer bowl at medium speed of mixer.
Reserve 2 tablespoons pudding mix.
Gradually add remaining pudding mix and sugar to butter, creaming until light and fluffy.
Add remaining dry ingredients; blend.
Beat... - 40.8269
Chocolate Cake Crumb Truffles
Place cake crumbs, ground almonds, melted chocolate and orange rind in a bowl.
Bind together with the rum or milk.
Divide mixture into 20 portions, roll into balls.
Toss 10 truffles in chocolate vermicelli and the other 10 in sieved icing sugar.
Place... - 29.5719
Coconut Crumb Coffee Cake
Mix first seven ingredients together and set aside.
Mix egg, milk and flavorings together.
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl and cut in the .
shortening until very fine.
Stir in egg mixture.
Spread half this batter in a greased square cake pan.
Sprinkle with... - 44.6897
Coconut Crumb Coffeecake
Mix first seven ingredients together and set aside.
Mix egg, milk and flavorings together.
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl and cut in the shortening until very fine.
Stir in egg mixture.
Spread half this batter in a greased 8-inch square pan.
Sprinkle with... - 39.3612
Creme De Menthe Ice Cream Cake
Combine crumbs with butter; press into 10-inch springform pan.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Soften ice cream in large bowl; swirl creme de menthe into it.
Fill wafer shell with ice cream; freeze.
Drizzle Fudge Sauce lightly over top; return to freezer. - 27.7229
Fluted Ice Cream Cake
At least day bejore serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Make cake mix as label directs; pour batter into 2 identical well-greased 3 1/2-cup fluted molds, up to 1 1/4 inches below rims (use remaining batter for cupcakes).
Bake 50 minutes or until cake tester,... - 34.7889
Praline Ice Cream Cake
Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Add ice cream, then eggs, flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and graham cracker crumbs.
Mix until smooth.
Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.
Combine sour cream and ice cream... - 39.5898
Easy Iced Chocolate Layer Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly coat two 8-inch round layer-cake pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Make cake: In small bowl, stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
3. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat together... - 39.9907
Iced Sandwich Cake
Colour and flavour the butter icing as desired.
Cut the sandwich cake through the middle and spread with just over half of the butter icing.
Sandwich together again and remove any loose crumbs with a clean pastry brush.
Place cake on a cooling tray over a... - 34.3348
Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Cake
CRUST: Stir together crumbs, chocolate, butter and sugar until well moistened.
Press onto bottom of 9 inch (2.5 L) springform pan.
Bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Line inside of pan above crust with double thickness waxed paper... - 47.3784
Snickers Ice Cream Cake
Barry shows you how to make an incredibly simple, yet delicious Snickers Ice Cream Cake with a chocolate biscuit base. - 0
Nougat Crumb Pie
Light and tender, the Nougat Crumb Pie is one of the easiest puddings to make and always a favorite. Try this amazing Nougat Crumb Pie recipe! - 33.6893
Ice Box Fruitcake
This ice box fruit cake is a delicious mix of fruits and nuts in butter and honey. A real cool no-bake recipe to try! - 52.3631
Almond Paste For Cake Icing
1) This first stage in the decoration of a Christmas cake is very important, as a flat, even base must be provided for the final icing.
2) The cake is first brushed with apricot glaze, which holds down any loose cake crumbs and helps the almond... - 36.5515
Happy New Year everyone! Here's a simple way to make cake pops using left overs decorations, cake, and icing from previous episodes! Make cake pops to help you use up all your extra cake and cake decorations. Is your way of making cake pops different? What do... - 101.685
Chocolate Butter Icing
Cream the butter, add cocoa, castor sugar and water and beat until fluffy.
Use this cream for the layers and sides of the cake.
Coat the sides with chocolate cake crumbs. - 20.4327
Cherry Ice Cream Cake
In a small saucepan, heat the cream and butter over low heat until butter is melted; remove from the heat.
Add the chocolate chips; let stand for 1 minute.
Whisk until the sauce is smooth.
Stir in vanilla.
Cool for 30 minutes, stirring... - 41.474
Cherry Glazed Ice Cream Cake
Spread ice cream in crust; freeze.
Mix thoroughly sugar, cornstarch and salt in a saucepan.
Gradually add reserved liquid.
Cook, stirring con1 stantly, until thick and clear.
Stir in cherries, food coloring and extract; chill.
To serve, lift... - 43.1501
Iced Cappuccino Cream Cake
In a large bowl combine the coffee grounds with 4 cups cold water and let them soak overnight.
Pour the mixture into a sieve, lined with a paper towel or a paper coffee filter and set over a bowl, and let it drain, pressing hard on the grounds, for 2... - 43.211
Bing Cherry Delight
Prepare gelatin as directed.
Stir in 1 cup cherries.
Pour into 9 inch cake pan; chill until firm.
Mold ice cream in 9 inch cake pan; chill until firm.
Combine cookie crumbs and butter; work until all crumbs are moistened.
Divide into 3 equal parts.
Just prior... - 42.9429
How To Make An Ice Cream Cake
With Girl Scouts Thin Mints! Featuring a sweet and crumbly Thin Mint Crust with beautiful, Vanilla Bean specked Gelato, lots of Mint kissed Chocolate and crushed Cookies, drizzled with even more Chocolate and crumbled Cookies. How can you say no!!! - 116.498
Strawberry Ice Cake
Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs; then add margarine and stir to mix.
Line bottom and sides of a 9 in. (23 cm) pie pan or springform pan with the crumb mixture.
Sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over the top of the cold water.
Allow to soften for several... - 45.0807
Praline Ice Cream Cake
1.In a heavy saucepan heat butter on a low flame and put flour in it.
2.Stir continuously for a minute and let the ingredients cook for a minute.
3.Once done, add milk and keep stirring till the mixture gets thick.
4.Put salt, pepper and cheese in the... - 39.6945
Margarita Ice Cream Torte
To Make Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Oil an 8 1/2- or 9-inch springform pan.
In a food processor with the metal blade, process cookies into crumbs.
Add butter and pulse until incorporated.
Set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish and press remainder into bottom... - 39.1842
Non-bake Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Cake is worldwide famous for its taste. Chocolate Cake gets its rich flavor from glaze icing. Chocolate Cake is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 34.2292
Cream butter and sugar; add egg yolks, flavoring, cream, and macaroon crumbs (except 1/2 cup); ice cake and sprinkle top and sides with macaroon crumbs. - 20.2056
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 53.0801
Minee Cake Layers
Rub brown crumbs off cake; cut length wise in 3 even layers.
Stir ice cream just to soften.
Fold in mincemeat, almonds, and orange peel; spread between cake layers.
Before serving, frost top and sides with whipped cream. - 32.1646
Ice Cream Snowballs
To serve, place on dessert plates and top with any sauce of your choice. - 21.1748
In a bowl cream butter while gradually adding sugar.
Add flour, crumbs and cinnamon, stirring until well mixed and crumbly.
Spoon topping over batter.
Bake as directed in muffin recipe.
HINT: If you want a quick and delicious icing for carrot... - 29.8718
Sunshine Icecream Cake
1. In a bowl, add crushed vanilla wafers, butter and mix well.
2. In a 8-inch spring form pan, press the mixture. Arrange the whole wafers around the sides of the pan, gently into crumb mixture. Freeze for about ½ hour.
3.Spoon in half of... - 32.0755
Chocolate Glace Icing
Break the chocolate into small pieces, put into a small bowl over a bowl of warm water and allow to dissolve.
Add the sieved icing sugar and water, stir until well mixed and smooth.
Use as required.
To apply Glace Icing, place cakes on a wire cooling tray... - 30.2241
Cook and stir bread crumbs in margarine over medium heat until crumbs are toasted and golden brown.
Mix 3/4 cup sugar, the lemon peel and cinnamon.
Place 1 cup bread crumbs in greased 1 1/2-quart souffle dish or casserole; top with half the apples and sugar... - 41.786
Sherried Ice Cream Roll
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Beat the egg whites till soft peaks are formed and add the ½ cup granulated sugar very gradually.
3) Beat well till stiff peaks are formed.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thicken... - 45.0872
Holiday Ice Cream Bombe
1 Using softened French Carob Ice Milk, line an 8-cup bombe mold.
2 Push it against the sides, leaving an even indentation in center.
3 Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cake crumbs.
4 Using plastic wrap, cover the mold and freeze until firm,for about 1... - 36.2112
How To Make Cake Pops- Cake Pops Tutorial
Learn how to make cake pops that have the perfect texture, easy to make, and pretty darn fun!! Be creative and come up with colors to match your theme. If you suck at decorating cake pops like I do, there are a TON of different sprinkle options available... - 113.942
Creamy Cheesecake With Cranberry Topping
1. Prepare Cranberry Topping. Prepare Graham Cracker Crust, adding 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs.
2. Beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar, orange peel and 2 teaspoons vanilla in large bowl on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. Microwave uncovered on medium... - 34.5145
Cheesecake With Fruit Topping
Combine the graham wafer crumbs, icing sugar and melted butter and press firmly into a 9" (23 cm) pan with a removable bottom.
Refrigerate while you prepare the cheese mixture.
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
Beat together the softened cream cheese... - 47.0199
Pumpkin Cheesecake With Bourbon Sour Cream Topping
Make the crust: Combine the cracker crumbs, the pecans, and the sugars, stir in the butter, and press the mixture into the bottom and 1/2 inch up the side of a buttered 9-inch springform pan.
Chill for 1 hour.
Make the filling: In a bowl whisk together the... - 40.9317
Macaroon Ice Cream
Dry fresh macaroons in oven, crush with rolling pin to make 2 cups crumbs.
Add the sugar; then stir in the cream, thin first, thick last.
Add the vanilla or, if you wish to bring out the macaroon flavor, add a very little brandy.
There should be no real... - 35.1437
Chocolate Crusted Bavarian A Rich, Delicious Ice Box Dessert
Mix chocolate crumbs and butter thoroughly.
Press a thin layer over sides and bottom of a lightly buttered 8-inch square cake pan.
(Press sides with spatula and bottom with bottom of glass.) Set in refrigerator.
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Scald milk in top... - 42.9185
This amazingly delicious truffle cake takes in ground almonds and apricot jam. A great way to delight your sweet tooth in! - 27.6998
Marge's Chocolate Raspberry Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch cake pans, line the bottom of the pans with parchment, then grease the paper.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
Combine the cocoa powder and espresso powder in... - 49.0077
Cut neat shapes of Genoese pastry squares, rings, triangles, etc.
Using apricot marmalade, fasten a small piece of almond paste or some butter icing mixed with cake-crumbs and flavoured with vanilla, kirsch, rum, etc., neatly on top of each piece of Genoese... - 24.8907
Combine cake crumbs, melted butter, spices and fruit juice.
Beat partially with frozen ice cream.
Stir angelica and almonds into straw- berry ice cream, cherries and peel into lime.
Return to freezer and freeze until solid.
To assemble dessert:... - 37.7781
My Favorite! Chocolate Cake!. Who doesn't like chocolate cake. This super delicious chocolate cake recipe shouldn't be missed at any cost. Try it and you will believe me when I say its addictive!!! - 46.1134
Easy Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
1 For streusel, in a medium mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans or walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in the melted butter or margarine. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, water, cooking oil, and eggs. Beat on low speed... - 33.6182
Easy No Bake Fruit Cake
1. Grease a loaf tin and line the pan with wax paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl or basin, combine all the ingredients.
3. Using your hands, work the mixture into a dough but do not knead.
4. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin.
5.... - 42.8885
Coffee Japs is a delicious cake. The eggs and sugar icing gives the Coffee Japs a majestic taste. Coffee Japs is cherished by many across the world. - 44.799
1. Grate the cake into crumbs or rub through a coarse sieve into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the sugar and almonds.
3. Warm the jam over a gentle heat and sieve.
4. Blend the cake and almond mixture to a firm paste with the jam, adding a few drops almond or rum... - 39.4931
Coconut Ribbon Loaf
Rub brown crumbs off cake.
Cut cake lengthwise in three layers.
Stir ice cream and sherbet to soften.
Spread bottom layer with peppermint stick ice cream.
Add the second cake layer; spread with lime sherbet.
Add last cake layer.
Place in freezer till ice... - 38.4926
Grease and flour a small baking-tray.
Whisk egg whites—not too stiffly.
Whisk in half of the castor sugar, then fold in ground almonds, essence and remaining sugar, lightly.
Spread the mixture evenly over the prepared tray.
Bake in a moderate oven (350°... - 35.9098
Cardamom Coffee Mud Cake
Butter and line a 23cm springform cake tin and set the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3.
Lightly crush the cardamom pods and put them in a small pan with the coffee.
Simmer gently for 10 minutes, until reduced to around 120ml.
Melt the chocolate with the butter... - 47.3579
Cranberry Refrigerator Cake
1. Mix together the cranberries, banana and sugar, and set aside.
2. Place 1/2 of the vanilla wafer crumbs on the bottom of a greased 8" x 8" pan.
3. Cream margarine, icing sugar and eggs, and mix well.
4. Spread this creamed mixture carefully over the... - 41.8917
Red White & Blue Cake
A bright & festive tag-a-long to any picnic or get together for the 4th of July! - 108.525
Cinnamon Vanilla Coffee Cake
Look at this coffee cake recipe that is absolutely easy and a great holiday dessert. Watch the recipe video and try it for yourself. Surely this coffee cake is very simple to make and your family would be extremely impressed with this delicious treat! Take... - 93.8035
Apricot Hazelnut Cake
Butter a large bread pan 5x10x3 inches and dust with fine dry bread crumbs.
Beat the eggs and sugar together until very fluffy.
Fold in the next two ingredients.
Stir in the flour sifted with the baking powder and salt.
Now mix in the melted butter and lastly... - 43.9827
Norma's Cherry Cake
Norma'S Cherry Cake is a yummy treat for my children. They simply love it and often ask me to make it for them. Try this wonderful Norma'S Cherry Cake recipe and you will love the yummy cheryy cake you get too!! - 46.5306
Black Forest Cake
The Black Forest cake is a classic. Everybody would have eaten it at some point in time. Betty demonstrates how to make a luscious and stunning Black Forest Cake in a clear and precise manner. This is an ideal dessert to put on your holiday table. Slice and... - 107.612
Black Forest Torte
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flourtwo 9-inch round layer cake pans, 1 1/2 inches deep.
Beat egg yolks, whole egg and 1 tbsp. water together until thick and fluffy, about 5 minutes at high speed on the mixer.
Add sugar gradually, beating well after... - 43.4977
Line a shallow 23 cm/9 in square cake tin with non stick baking parchment.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Whisk in half the sugar, then fold in the remainder, together with the ground almonds and almond essence.
Spread the mixture evenly in the... - 39.634
Pop Basics- Making The Cake Balls
It’s important to make sure that all of the cake balls in a batch are the same size, so use your digital weighing scales for this part. I usually make them 1 oz (30 g) each. - 29.5168
Chill a 1.2 litre/2 pint bombe mould in the freezer, then line with the softened ice cream, smoothing it to make a neat cavity.
Return to the freezer.
To make the filling, whisk the egg yolks and sugar in a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of barely simmering... - 42.8856
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Line 2 baking sheets with baking or greaseproof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
4. Cut chilled butter into small cubes and add to the flour. Using your finger tips,... - 42.4314
Banana Split Cake
1. Place vanilla ice cream in refrigerator about 40 minutes to soften slightly. Meanwhile, finely chop 1/2 cup walnuts (reserve remaining 1/4 cup walnuts for garnish). In 9" by 3" springform pan, mix chopped walnuts, graham-cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons... - 38.3848
Banana Split Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Sublime Hot Fudge Sauce; cool completely.
2. In plastic bag, with rolling pin, finely crush cookies. In 9" by 3" springform pan, with fork, stir cookie crumbs and melted butter until evenly moistened. With hand, press cookie... - 41.2206
Nutty Carrot Cake
Beat the eggs in a bowl.
Gradually add the sugar and beat well.
Stir in the bread crumbs.
In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and rind.
Blend into the batter.
Dissolve the baking soda with the vinegar and add.
Pour in the... - 42.1615
Strawberry Banana Split Cake
1) In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
2) Pack the crust mixture tightly into the base of a 9 X 13" serving dish. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3) Mix together the icing sugar, eggs and butter and... - 46.1095
Strawberry Ribbon Cake
1) In a bowl, mix sugar, wafer crumbs and melted butter to form the mixture for the crust. Keep aside a handful of the mixture for later. Tightly press the rest of it into an 8" or 9" pan. Place in the refrigerator for a few hours or until set.
2) In a... - 45.6094
This Melba Cake is a desire ! Try this crunchy fruit and nut cake for your next dessert. Your suggestions for this Melba Cake are welcome ! - 39.0676
1) In a bowl, add molasses, sugar, shortening and boiling water. Combine well.
2) Separately, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, soda and spices.
3) Add this dry mixture to the liquid mixture.
4) Add bread crumbs and mix... - 45.7572
Crush very finely the digestive biscuits by rolling them with a rolling pin until you have 1 1/2 teacups.
Add 2 oz. icing sugar, mix well.
Stir in 5 tablespoons melted butter until well blended.
Pat into the bottom and sides of a large pie tin.
Bake in an... - 41.3352
Heady with sweet spices, this gingerbread fills all of your senses and leaves you longing for more. A bright burst of lemon in the icing makes this cake sing. - 41.2747
Episode 143 - Johanna's Cake
Happy birthday Johanna! This episode focuses heavily on icing and decorating and uses recipes and techniques covered in previous episodes. It's a great demonstration for icing a square cake and even though I don't fully cover the flowers (since they were... - 0
Pumpkin Pecan Cake
In a mixing bowl on medium speed, beat the wafers, pecans and butter until crumbly, about 1 minute.
Press into three greased and floured 9-in.round cake pans.
In another mixing bowl, beat cake mix, pumpkin, butter and eggs for 3 minutes.
Spread over crust in... - 44.1883
Dorset Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F/ 180° C
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in flour with salt.
4. Cut fat into cubes and add to the flour.
5. Using your finger tips, rub the fat with the... - 44.984
Portland Rice Cake
1. Grease a 9 inch square cake tin with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Line the bottom of the tin with a piece of grease proof paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F, 150° C
4. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, soda and spices and mix... - 48.5113
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter and flour three 9-inch round cake pans; line the bottoms with wax paper. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
2. Grate 1/2 of the carrots to make 1 1/2 cups; slice the... - 37.8424
Hooty The Owl Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350F.
2 Lightly grease a 2 1/2-quart and 1 1/2-quart heatproof bowls and lightly dust them with flour.
3 As per the package directions, prepare the cake mix.
4 Into a 1 1/2-quart bowl transfer 2 1/2... - 35.9354
Chocolate Truffle Cakes
1) Use a sieve, to rub the cake pieces to prepare the crumbs.
2) Add the sugar, ground almonds and enough hot apricot jam to bind the mixture together.
3) Make out 12 portions about the size of a large walnut. Shape each one into a round ball. Leave... - 45.4452
Graham Cracker Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat in margarine, sugar and egg yolks.
3) In another bowl of graham cracker crumbs, sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
4) Combine thoroughly.
5) Add the dry mixture to the... - 47.454
Apricot Cheese Cake
Dissolve the granulated sugar in the water in a saucepan. Add the apricot halves and poach gently until tender. Then chop roughly.
Mix the biscuit crumbs with the melted butter or margarine, spice and caster sugar. Use three-quarters of the crumb mixture to... - 33.9093
Refrigerator Cheese Cake
1.Blend butter, 1/4 cup sugar, crumbs and cinnamon.
2.Press 3/4 of this mixture on the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
3.Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water for 5 minutes.
4.Cook egg-yolks, remaining sugar (1/2 cup) and water 1/2 cup) in a double... - 43.873
Finnish Strawberry Cake
Beat egg yolks until light; add sugar.
Beat until mixture is stiff and lemon colored.
Drain strawberries; stir into egg mixture.
Add crumbs and almond extract.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into strawberry mixture.
Pour mixture into buttered 8... - 37.8907
Fluffy Lemon Cheese Cake
In a double boiler, mix together gelatin, honey, salt, egg yolk, and skim milk.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved and mixture is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Add lemon rind.
Set aside to cool to room... - 45.9341
Chocolate Mint Cheese Cake
Soften gelatin in cold water in a bowl; add boiling water and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Set aside to cool.
Melt chocolate over hot water.
Meanwhile, cream the cream cheese, sugar, and extracts together.
Blend in the melted chocolate.
Add the... - 47.0981
Place the butter, syrup and chocolate in a bowl and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the biscuit (cookie) crumbs, sultanas (golden raisins), glace (candied) cherries and chopped nuts. Mix well.
Spoon this into a 1/2 kg / 1 lb springform loaf tin (pan). Chill in... - 34.2613
Mock Saddle Of Venison Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Lightly butter a 4-by-12-inch loaf pan or a Rehriicken mold using a paper towel or pastry brush and dust it heavily with bread crumbs.
3) Turn the pan upside down and shake it to remove the... - 46.4459
Soak gelatine in water for five minutes.
Combine sugar, gelatine, salt, cornflour and orange juice in the top of a double boiler.
Place over boiling water.
Cook on low heat until gelatine and sugar are dissolved.
Pour the mixture in a bowl and place it in a... - 45.364
Chocolate Pudding Cake
1) In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine together the pudding mix, cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs and oil.
2) Set the speed of the mixer at ‘medium’ and beat for about 2 minutes. Add the chocolate chips and stir well.
3) Into a greased slow... - 37.8809
Cherry Topped Cheese Cake
Mix and press in 9 inch pie tin. (An angel food cake pan with a " springeroll" or breakaway" side is best, as the filling rises quite a bit.)
Cream cheese and add sugar and eggs.
Beat until smooth and add vanilla and sour cream.
Pour in shell and bake for 20... - 45.5935
Chocolate Nut Cake
1 In boiling salted water to which 1 teaspoon sugar has been added.
2 Drain when it is barely done.
3 In a food processor, chop nuts and bread crumbs together until a coarse paste forms.
4 In a bowl transfer the paste and mix with the remining... - 44.9327
Kentish Hop Pickers Cake
1. Grease two 1 pound/ 1/2kg loaf tins with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, spices, cream of tartar and soda.
4. Cut margarine into small cubes and add to the dry... - 49.8149
Dirt Cake With Oreo
Looking for a perfect dessert treat for your Halloween celebration? Treat your little tricksters to this delish dessert dirt cake layered around crushed Oreo cookies and creamy filling. You can garnish it with gummy worms. Stream the video recipe to make this... - 106.775
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Butter and flour three 9-inch round cake pans; line the bottoms with wax paper. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
2. In a medium-size bowl, using an electric mixer on high, beat... - 36.7562
Old Fashioned Seed Cake
Generously butter a small round 8-inch angel-cake pan and sprinkle bottom and sides with half the almonds and wafer crumbs.
Beat the butter, 3/4 cup sugar, egg yolks and vanilla together until fluffy.
Stir in the sifted dry ingredients alternately with the... - 41.6266
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and butter and flour a 13" x 9" x 3" baking pan. Onto a piece of wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. In a cup, blend the tomato soup and baking soda.
2. In a medium-size bowl, with an electric... - 36.2584