- » Crumb Buns
Crumb Buns Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crumb buns recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crumb buns recipes.
Nana's Philadelphia Crumb Buns Tips And Tricks!
1. In a small bowl, combine yeast, warm water, and a tablespoon of sugar. Mix well and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, combine egg and vanilla. Whisk. Set aside.
3. In a saucepan, take mashed potatoes and gradually add... - 95.6704
Crumb Cake Or Buns
1. Press dough in greased, 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Carefully brush top with part of the softened butter or margarine. Let rise 1 hour, or until double in bulk.
2. Combine remaining butter or margarine, flour, brown sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon in a small bowl.... - 26.2518
You May Also Like!
Shrove Tuesday Buns
1 Combine 2 cups flour, sugar, salt, yeast, and cardamom in a mixing bowl.
2 Heat milk and butter to hot (120°F-130°F). Add milk mixture to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add egg and enough remaining flour to make a soft dough.
4 Knead on lightly... - 44.6943
Glazed Hot Cross Buns
Sift 3 cups flour, salt and sugar together; work in margarine until of fine crumb consistency.
Combine milk and 1/2 cup water; heat to scalding point.
Cool to lukewarm; stir into egg.
Dissolve yeast in luke warm mixture.
Form well in flour mixture; pour... - 43.1422
Reuben Salad Buns
In mixing bowl, break up canned corned beef with fork or cut fresh corned beef into shreds.
Add remaining ingredients except buns; mix to combine.
Cut buns in half horizontally and scoop out part of inside bread (can be saved and used for bread crumbs),... - 33.2631
1. Take 2 baking sheets and grease them.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degree Fahreheit.
3. Cut the butter in small pieces.
4. In a bowl, mix the flour, salt, and sugar together.
5. Add the butter pieces, and rub it quickly into the flour with... - 42.8628
Combine milk, butter or oil, honey, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm by adding water.
Stir in yeast, then beat in egg, cover and allow to set in a warm place for 10 to 15 minutes.
Add flour and work until dough is well blended and soft.
Shape into 12 buns.
Combine... - 45.8187
Shrove Tuesday Buns
Measure flour onto a piece of waxed paper.
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and next 4 ingredients in large bowl of electric mixer.
Melt butter and add milk. (Mixture should be lukewarm.)
Gradually add to dry ingredients and beat at low speed, 2 minutes,... - 40.6955
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit
2. Grease 2 baking sheets.
3. In a bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder.
4. Rub the fats - whichever ones you're using - into the flour until the mixture resembles fine bread... - 44.2024
Graham Snacker Buns
In large bowl, combine first three ingredients until crackers soften.
Add yeast from hot roll mix; stir to dissolve.
Stir in egg.
Add flour mixture; blend well.
Cover; let rise in warm place until light and doubled in size, 45 to 60 minutes.
Grease (not oil)... - 33.6118
Hawaiian Bologna Buns
Gorge on these incredible Hawaiian Bologna Buns at your next meal ! These delicious baked hard rolls stuffed with an irresistible mixture of pineapple, green onions and bolgna will prove to be a perfect treat for a famished soul ! What do you think about... - 41.6984
Grilled Ground Beef Franks In Buns
Grilled Ground Beef Franks In Buns is simply one of the tastiest and easiest meals I have prepared! My children love this Grilled Ground Beef Franks In Buns. Try this Grilled Ground Beef Franks for yourself! - 37.317