- » Crudites Dip
Crudites Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crudites dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crudites dip recipes.
Crudites With Sesame Dip
I am in love with this Crudites With Sesame Dip recipe as it brings such great comments everytime I make it. Made with Vegetable, Crudites With Sesame Dip is a mouth-watering dish of French origin. Pamper everyone with this dish served as Appetizer. It is... - 48.3087
Crudites With Pernod Dip
1. In a small dip bowl, mix the sour cream, the onion soup, the Pernod and set aside to chill till required.
2. Split the cauliflower head into smaller pieces as required for the dish.
3. Then wash and pat dry the florets. Set aside... - 37.9384
Seasonal Crudites With Dip
Have a bowl of cold water ready.
In a saucepan, bring 1 quart of water to a boil, add the cauliflower, and blanch for 30 seconds.
Dram and plunge into the cold water.
When the cauliflower is cool, drain again.
Peel the carrots and cut into 1/4 inch... - 31.4982
You May Also Like!
Clam Dip With Crudites And Chips
The Clam Dip With Crudites And ChipsJellied Cranberry Relish is a wonderfully tasty combination. I make the Clam Dip With Crudites And Chips for my parties. Try this Clam Dip With Crudites And Chips recipe. - 33.1585
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup parsley, chives, lemon juice, salt, and garlic, mix well.
Allow dip mixture to chill thoroughly.
Trim core end of cabbage to form a flat base.
Fold back several outer leaves of cabbage.
Cut a crosswise slice from the... - 33.6492
Crudites With Peanut Butter Dip
This peanut butter dip is a fruity vegetable dip. Prepared with vegetables with added banana and apple juice to taste, the peanut butter dip is peppy and a little fruity. - 31.588
Crudite Platter With Dip
Combine first 8 ingredients in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
Garnish dip with parsley, if desired; serve with squash and snow peas. - 24.7006
Curry Dip For Crudites
1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, spices, lemon juice and seasonings.
2. Use a small wire whisk or a large fork to whisk the mixture vigorously until thoroughly blended.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate until well chilled.
4. Use this as... - 32.7118
Blue Cheese Dip With Crudites
To make the dip, beat the blue cheese with the ricotta cheese until very soft.
Beat in the garlic, cream and seasoning.
Spoon the dip into a large serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
To prepare the crudites, cut all of... - 34.4372
Crudites With Hot Anchovy Dip
To make the dip, put the butter in a pot and cook for 1 minute until melted. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
Put the anchovy fillets with the cream in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
Pour the anchovy cream onto the garlic butter,... - 24.9981
Southwestern Shrimp Dip In Lettuce Bowl With Crudites
1. Trim a 1-inch slice from core end of lettuce head. Stand lettuce head on a flat surface. With a paring knife, cut out the center, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell. Remove lettuce from the center; reserve for another use. Wrap lettuce "bowl" in moist paper... - 27.1018
Heavenly Garlic Dip With Crudites
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F
2. Remove the first layer of papery skin from the garlic bulbs and spilt the cloves.
3. On a baking sheet, scatter the garlic cloves and place them in the preheated oven.
4. Roast the garlic for 8-10... - 45.7017
Guacamole Dip With Crudites
1. Peel avocados and remove stones. Mash finely with a fork and mix with lemon juice, garlic, if used, tomatoes, onion, celery, parsley, oil and seasoning to taste.
2. Place in refrigerator to chill before serving.
3. Prepare the crudites and cut into sticks... - 38.5547