- » Crudite
Crudite can be defined as a platter of raw vegetables which are served sliced or whole. The name crudités is derived from crude or raw. The platterful of vegetables are usually served with vinaigrette or any ... More »
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup parsley, chives, lemon juice, salt, and garlic, mix well.
Allow dip mixture to chill thoroughly.
Trim core end of cabbage to form a flat base.
Fold back several outer leaves of cabbage.
Cut a crosswise slice from the... - 34.2399
Crudite Platter With Dip
Combine first 8 ingredients in container of electric blender; process until smooth.
Garnish dip with parsley, if desired; serve with squash and snow peas. - 26.7292
You May Also Like!
Clam Dip With Crudites And Chips
The Clam Dip With Crudites And ChipsJellied Cranberry Relish is a wonderfully tasty combination. I make the Clam Dip With Crudites And Chips for my parties. Try this Clam Dip With Crudites And Chips recipe. - 35.6439
Crudites With Sesame Dip
I am in love with this Crudites With Sesame Dip recipe as it brings such great comments everytime I make it. Made with Vegetable, Crudites With Sesame Dip is a mouth-watering dish of French origin. Pamper everyone with this dish served as Appetizer. It is... - 47.3925
Triple Cheese Spread With Crudites
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, Parmesan cheese, milk, dillweed, and pepper.
Cover and process till smooth.
Transfer to a con tainer.
Stir in sunflower nuts and carrot.
Cover and chill.
Serve with fresh... - 35.4264
Seasonal Crudites With Dip
Have a bowl of cold water ready.
In a saucepan, bring 1 quart of water to a boil, add the cauliflower, and blanch for 30 seconds.
Dram and plunge into the cold water.
When the cauliflower is cool, drain again.
Peel the carrots and cut into 1/4 inch... - 33.5434
Crudites With Pernod Dip
1. In a small dip bowl, mix the sour cream, the onion soup, the Pernod and set aside to chill till required.
2. Split the cauliflower head into smaller pieces as required for the dish.
3. Then wash and pat dry the florets. Set aside... - 36.8723
Blue Cheese Dip With Crudites
To make the dip, beat the blue cheese with the ricotta cheese until very soft.
Beat in the garlic, cream and seasoning.
Spoon the dip into a large serving dish, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
To prepare the crudites, cut all of... - 35.9432
Guacamole Dip With Crudites
1. Peel avocados and remove stones. Mash finely with a fork and mix with lemon juice, garlic, if used, tomatoes, onion, parsley, oil and seasoning to taste.
2. Place in refrigerator to chill before serving.
3. Prepare the crudites and serve with guacamole... - 38.6809
Crudites & Dip
Slice the carrots into thin sticks and arrange on a serving platter with the broccoli and cauliflower.
For the dip, mix together the mayonnaise, natural yogurt and pesto sauce and place in a serving bowl.
Serve garnished with the basil sprig and accompanied... - 29.5352
Hummus With Pita Triangles And Crudites
In a food processor or blender, puree the garbanzos with the garlic, lemon juice, and cayenne until smooth.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
Garnish with a sprig of parsley and a sprinkle of cayenne.
Spread on pita triangles and serve with crudites. - 31.0407
Southwestern Shrimp Dip In Lettuce Bowl With Crudites
1. Trim a 1-inch slice from core end of lettuce head. Stand lettuce head on a flat surface. With a paring knife, cut out the center, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell. Remove lettuce from the center; reserve for another use. Wrap lettuce "bowl" in moist paper... - 30.7295
Crudite Recipes By Category