- » Croutons Easy Fast
Croutons Easy Fast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of croutons easy fast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for croutons easy fast recipes.
Croutons And Dry Bread Crumbs
Croutons and Dry Bread Crumbs made this way taste perfect. Try this convenient and fast method of making Croutons and Dry Bread Crumbs and let me know if you like them. - 23.8595
Easy Breaded Fish Fillets
In shallow dish, combine croutons, Parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and paprika; blend well.
In another shallow dish, combine egg, water and lemon juice; blend well.
Cut fish into 2 1/2 to 3-inch pieces.
Dip in egg mixture; coat with... - 39.3424
Busy Day Casserole
Combine soups in 2-quart casserole.
Stir until well blended.
Stir in turkey.
Sprinkle with croutons.
MICRO WAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot. - 22.5523
Sprout Tomato Combo
In saucepan cook brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
Stir in spaghetti sauce, cheese, water, onion, and Worcestershire sauce.
Cook and stir till cheese is melted and mixture is heated through. (Mixture may look curdled due to cheese.)... - 31.8336
Preheat oven to 375°.
Unroll dough to form 4 rectangles, pinching perforations to seal.
Brush each with salad dressing.
Cut each rectangle into four smaller rectangles.
Invert each rectangle onto croutons, pressing gently to stick.
Place rectangles, crumb... - 29.3151
Creamy Tomato Soup
Combine butter and onion in 2-quart casserole.
MICRO WAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until butter is melted.
Blend in flour, sugar, salt and pepper.
Gradually stir in tomato juice.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot, stirring after 2 minutes.
Gradually stir... - 36.0152
Royal Reuben Salad
This Royal Reuben Salad is a perfect accompaniment for your party mains but you can have it everyday too! Just try out this sauerkraut, corned beef and croutons medley topped with the irresistible thousand island dressing and let me know if you like it !your... - 29.4025
White Wine Vinegar Gazpacho
In a large bowl, combine tomato juice, oil, vinegar, and oregano; stir well.
Add onion, bell pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, and avocado; stir until well combined.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
Ladle chilled soup into bowls; if... - 30.3333
1 In a blender, add one tomato, half the cucumber, half the onion, a green-pepper quarter, the pimiento and 1/2 cup tomato juice.
2 Cover and blend well at high speed for 30 seconds, to puree the vegetables.
3 In large bowl, mix the pureed... - 47.8875
Flounder And Spinach Bake
The flounder and spinach bake is a healthy and nutritious fish recipe that can be served as a family meal. Baked with a mix of flounder fillets with spinach and croutons topped with tomato and cheese, the flounder and spinach bake can be served with a relish... - 44.8626
1 From the stem of each tomato, cut a 1/4-inch slice. Scoop out the pulp and seeds.
2 Using salt and pepper, season the inside of the shells lightly.
3 On a paper toel, turn the tomatoes upside down.
4 In microwave-safe 1 1/2 quart dish, mix... - 41.1097
This Chicken Veloute is a delicious sauce made with mixed vegetables, chicken, rice and cream. Try this condiment that is somewhat like the Bechamel or white sauce for a number of your dishes. Your suggestions for this Chicken Veloute are welcome. - 36.3913
Salmagundi Salad Bowl
1. In a jar that has tight-fitting lid , put together all dressing ingredients and shake vigorously to mix; refrigerate until ready to use.
2. In a skillet, slowly heat oil and garlic; add bread cubes, and sautÃ© until golden-brown on all... - 48.5843
Cheddar And Chive Bread
1) Heat broiler.
2) Under hot broiler lightly toast bread.
3) Remove and cover with shredded cheddar cheese.
4) Sprinkle cheese and chopped chives on top and set aside.
5) Before serving the meal, put the bread in broiler to melt... - 34.5384
Cliff Richard's Leek And Potato Soup
1) In a large frying pan, melt the butter.
2) Fry the onions and potatoes in butter for a few minutes.
3) Add the herbs, stock and leeks.
4) Gently simmer till the potatoes are cooked.
5) Let the soup cool for about 10 minutes.
6) Add the yogurt, mix... - 41.4117
Pork Steaks With Apple Stuffing
In large skillet slowly brown 3 of the steaks on both sides in hot shortening.
Season generously with "salt and pepper.
Place in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
Repeat with remaining steaks.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add apple.
Process with on/off turns till... - 44.5633
Lentil And Tomato Soup
1) In a bowl, place the haricot beans with boiling water to cover and allow to soak for 1 hour.
2) Pour off the water and allow the beans to drain well.
3) In the cooker, melt the lard or dripping, and saute bacon, onion, carrots until... - 44.5281