- » Croissant Cake
Croissant Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of croissant cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for croissant cake recipes.
It feels good to make on your own, the all-time favorite Croissants . Enjoy the unique flavor and taste of Croissants with this quick and simple recipe! - 43.7137
Croissants An Beurre
Place the shortening, salt and 1 tablespoon sugar in a bowl.
Heat the milk so that it is just warm enough to melt the shortening when poured over, and mix well, stirring until the shortening has melted.
Dissolve the yeast in 3 tablespoons warm water, add to... - 43.1973
Pour 1/2 cup warm water into a small bowl; stir in yeast and sugar until dissolved.
Set aside until foamy, about 15 minutes.
Heat milk and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in small saucepan until butter or margarine melts.
Cool to 105F (40C) or until a few... - 38.7561
1. Start this baking early in the morning. Sprinkle the bread board lightly with flour.
2. Add the 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine, sugar and salt to the milk and let it cool to lukewarm.
3. Soften the yeast in the water and add to the cooled milk. Add... - 40.2072
Croissants With Milk
Put the milk into a saucepan and bring it to just under boiling point.
Remove the pan from the heat and add 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Let the butter melt and the mixture cool to lukewarm.
Mash the yeast with 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar and the water to a... - 42.2386
Helena's Cheesy Bread Pudding
This is the perfect dessert to bring for a potluck or family gathering. It is so moist and buttery from the base of Croissants and Chocolate Cake that also makes a beautiful texture. The PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese brings a silky, creamy feel to the bread... - 46.7121
Quick Tea Time Sweets
Want to learn how to make the perfect tea time sweets that are sure to please everyone's taste buds? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know more! These treats can also be served as a dessert. - 108.829
Festive Canadian Supper
1) Place the jelly roll on a cake plate. In a bowl, add jam, marmalade and orange juice. Mix well and brush over the jelly roll.
2) Using a rotary beater, beat the heavy cream with confectioner's sugar, cocoa and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla. Beat till... - 42.8951