- » Croissant
Croissant or 'crescent' is a buttery and flaky pastry with a delightful crescent shape. Croissants are French in origin and are baked with flour, warm milk, sugar, eggs and yeast. They can be combined with ... More »
Low Carb Baked Croissants
Looking for a healthy croissants recipe? Then you have come to the right place! Watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to make healthy croissants that taste just like regular croissants and pack much less calories and carbs. Enjoy! - 115.001
Ham And Cheese Mini Croissant
You have friends coming over for breakfast and you want to wow them with something fancy and delicious but don’t have much time to prepare? Here is a recipe that will make you look like a genius. Your friends will think you have been up since five in the... - 108.481
Moroccan Croissant Sandwich
Croissant Sandwich is a fabulous Moroccan sandwich in a croissant and a great comfort food. The croissant here has a wonderful filling with lettuce, tomato, cooked shrimp or eggs , shredded cheese and other ingredients. Try out this amazing sandwich and... - 88.7221
Cranberry Orange Croissant Pinwheel
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, orange zest and juice
3. Stir chopped cranberries into the mixture. Set the bowl aside
4. On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the crescent dough and cut... - 49.0539
Crescent Apple Pastries
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Stir until apples are well coated.
Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
Spoon about 1 rounded tablespoon apple mixture onto center of each triangle.
Fold 3 points of dough over filling, overlapping... - 45.2629
Freshly Baked Croissants
1) Lengthwise, equally cut each stick of chilled butter into 3 portions.
2) Between sheets of waxed paper, place 2 sticks next to each other.
3) Using a rolling pin, flatten the butter into an 8-inch square.
4) Repeat with the rest of the butter.
5)... - 44.2221
It feels good to make on your own, the all-time favorite Croissants . Enjoy the unique flavor and taste of Croissants with this quick and simple recipe! - 43.7137
Almond Crescent Pastries
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Generously grease 8 or 9-inch square pan.
In small bowl, combine sugar, almonds, cinnamon and almond extract.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
Place 2 rectangles in prepared pan; press over bottom, sealing perforations.
Spread half of... - 41.1268
Crescent Honey Nut Pastries
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In saucepan, combine all glaze ingredients; heat to boiling.
Cook over low heat for 3 minutes.
Cool while preparing pastry.
In small bowl, combine nuts, cinnamon and honey.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to... - 40.4535
Shrimp Newburg En Croissant
Melt butter or margarine in a medium skillet.
Crush garlic with flat side of a knife, keeping garlic in 1 piece.
Add garlic and shrimp to skillet.
Saute over medium heat until shrimp turn bright pink.
Remove shrimp; set aside.
Remove and discard garlic.
Add... - 40.3598
Combine yeast and water in medium bowl and stir until yeast dissolves.
Add 3/4 cup flour with milk and sugar and whisk until smooth.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
Let stand in warm area, about 75Â°F, 1 1/2 to 2 hours to mature.
(An oven preheated to lowest... - 40.0964
1. In a small pan boil jam or jelly with 2 tablespoons water for 1 minute.
2. With a pastry brush, glaze mixture over the Croissants.
3. In a pan boil corn syrup and 1 tablespoon water for 1 minute.
4. Take off heat and add cognac and lemon juice.
5.... - 38.0375
In a bowl, let yeast soften in water.
Add milk, salt, sugar, egg, and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat to make a smooth batter, and blend in melted butter; set aside.
In a large bowl, cut the 1 cup firm butter into remaining 4 cups flour until butter particles are... - 37.4886
1) Cut a piece of foil, enough big to place bread slice on.
2) Cut the sides of the bread and slice the bread into half diagonally.
3) Place the bread slices over a foil piece.
4) Roll each slice very thinly.
5) In a bowl, beat together... - 34.8068
Chicken Croissant Sandwiches
Place artichoke hearts, yogurt and mayonnaise in food processor or blender.
Cover and process or blend about 15 seconds or until smooth; reserve.
Place 1 romaine leaf and about 2 tomato slices on bottom half of each croissant.
Separate slices of chicken and... - 34.6471
Turkey Cranberry Croissant
Combine cream cheese, marmalade and pecans in small bowl.
Spread top and bottom halves of croissants with cream cheese mixture.
Layer turkey on bottom halves.
Spoon 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce over turkey.
Add lettuce and croissant top. - 29.9007
White House Croissant
Place croissant halves, cut-side up, on micro-proof plate.
Layer turkey, ham, and cheese on each half.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on 80, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Pour hot sauce over top. - 25.4007
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Slice croissants in half.
– Slice sausages in half, lengthwise.
– Baste inside of each croissant half with Dijon mustard. Place halved sausage and small amount of sauerkraut into each croissant. Close... - 23.7856
Betty's Lunchtime Turkey Croissant Sandwiches
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Lunchtime Turkey Croissant Sandwich.
This is similar to a sandwich I ordered when we recently ate lunch at The Julep Cup Restaurant in Lexington, Kentucky. - 0
Savoury Mini Croissants
If you're looking for a quick and impressive idea for your holiday buffet, try the mini-croissants with salmon and bacon! - 0
Croissant Recipes By Category