- » Crockpot White Rice
Crockpot White Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot white rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot white rice recipes.
Curried Pork In Crockpot
As a working woman do you love the slow cooker recipes? Yes, they are so simple to make and yield a delicious dish. Here is a video that can help you make another slow cooked curried pork dish. You can just add all the ingredients in to the cooker and leave... - 118.486
In skillet, fry bacon until partially crisp but still limp.
Stir in brown rice and cook over medium heat until rice is a light golden brown.
Add bacon and browned rice to crock pot with green onions, mushrooms, white rice and broth; stir well.
Cover and cook... - 35.4462
Hawaiian Kalua Pork
Want to try a quick pork recipe that needs just three ingredients? In this video, chef Marie shows a simple to make Hawaiian Kalua Pork that needs a 6 pound pork roast, sea salt and liquid smoke. It takes about 8 hours of cooking but the wait seems to be... - 111.922
Old Fashioned Baked White Beans
1. Wash beans well and place them in an oven.
2. Add 2 quarts water and boil. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
3. Remove and let them stand for 60 minutes.
4. Mix salt.
5. Cover and simmer for 1 hour over reduced heat.
6. Drain the excess water. Reserve... - 48.416
Spiced Pilau Rice
1 In a thick-based saucepan, melt the butter or oil.
2 Add in the onion and soften in it for about 3 minutes.
3 Stir in the spices, bayleaf and salt and cook for a minute or two.
4 Stir in the measured rice, and stir to coat well.
5 Pour in... - 45.9907
Dolores' Rice Pudding
1) Mix together the rice, sugar and 8 cups of milk in a slow cooker.
2) Cook over high heat for 3 hours.
3) Beat the eggs, 1 ½ cups of milk, vanilla and salt properly together and the mixture to the slow cooker. Stir well.
4) Cook over high heat for... - 40.0919
Surprise Rice Croquettes
1) In a bowl, add the rice, grated cheese, egg, mustard, salt, pepper, and melted butter and blend to a puree.
2) Take the cheese cubes, and use the rice puree to coat each cube and shape into croquettes or balls.
3) Coat well in bread crumbs and drop... - 42.6623
Chicken Rice Croquettes
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute without browning.
2) Pour in the milk, stir and cook until the sauce comes to a boil and acquires a thick consistency.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste, then simmer for... - 44.2773
Haddock And Ham Kedgeree
1) Discard the skin and bones from smoked haddock. Prepare fish flakes.
2) Chop the white parts of the hard-boiled eggs.
3) In a saucepan, add rice in boiling, salted water and cook to tender.
4) Rinse the rice in water and drain... - 46.6468
Royal Rice Pancakes
Mix the rice, milk and beaten egg yolks in a bowl.
Sift the flour with baking powder and salt and stir into the rice mixture.
Stir in the shortening, then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a hot, greased griddle and cook until bubbles... - 31.2889
South Carolina Dry Rice
Put all together in a heavy saucepan and let come to a boil, then stir just once with a long-pronged fork.
Turn down flame low and let cook until water has cooked out, about 20 minutes.
Dish out of pan with a fork and toss lightly into serving dish.
The rice... - 27.3626
Baked Spanish Rice And Barley
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat
1 1/2 M-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Cook and stir onion, bell pepper and garlic in oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until vegetables are tender. Stir in tomatoes, chicken broth, rice, water, barley,... - 37.5019
Rice Pudding With Bourbon
1) Heat the milk till it is warm enough and then pour it all over the rice.
2) Beat together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, raisins and lemon rind.
3) Into the egg mixture, stir the milk and rice.
4) Scrape the concoction into the slow cooker and sprinkle... - 42.7052
Easy Red Beans And Rice
1.Take a heavy saucepan and cook sugar, salt, water and vinegar in it on medium flame.
2.Stir the ingredients continuously to form a smooth mixture.
3.Stop stirring for a while so that the sugar syrup forms into a 4-6 inch thread.
4.In a bowl, whisk... - 38.21
Elegant Chicken With Wild Rice
1) Set the microwave to HIGH.
2) In a shallow baking dish, mix together 3 tablespoons of olive oil, mushroom slices, onion rings, and garlic.
3) Season the mixture with salt.
4) With a waxed paper cover the mixture.
5) Microwave for 3 to 6 minutes or... - 49.3371
Chicken And Orange Mould With Rice Sauce
Dissolve soaked gelatin in hot chicken stock.
Add orange juice and seasonings.
Clear with egg white.
Brush 1-quart Charlotte Russe mold with salad oil and pour in a thin coating of jelly [gelatin mixture] on the bottom.
Let stand until set.
Place orange... - 39.8591
Curried Vegetable Rice Salad
1. To prepare rice cook, drain and cool it.
2. Chill adding tomatoes and radishes.
3. Mix seasonings, vinegar and oil and mix well with the first mixture.
4. Chill and put into salad bowl.
5. With mayonnaise moisten each one of next 4 ingredients and... - 44.1827
Spanish Shrimp Rice
1) Take pan and cook the thawed shrimp for a minute.
2) Take a casserole and add the Spanish rice, saffron and tomatoes to it.
3) Cover and cook for 8 minutes, stirring once in between.
4) Allow it to stand in a covered state.
5) Take another casserole... - 47.5912
Cheese And Rice Fondue
Mix together, bake in moderate oven in a buttered casserole or mold.
If tomatoes are not fancied, substitute 1 1/2 cups white sauce. - 29.7335
Caribbean Pigeon Peas And Rice
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil.
2) To the hot oil, add the sliced plantain.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the plantain turns light brown, stirring occasionally.
4) Now, remove the slices from the... - 48.0477
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.6864
Elegant Cornish Hens
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) Follow the instructions on package for cooking the rice nicely. Add bouillon cube with rice and season evenly.
3) Cut out the giblets from hens and store separately for some other purpose.
4) Rinse the hens under... - 44.3953
1. In a frypan, heat a tablespoon of butter.
2. When the butter melts, add rice and saute.
3. Put water in the pan.
4. Add a cup of white wine into the pan.
6. Cover the pan and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
7. Take another frypan.
8. Heat 3... - 45.6969
Baked Lamb Risotto
Squeeze lemon over chops; let stand for 10 minutes.
Combine rice, consommé, carrots, onions, and wine in casserole; top with lamb chops.
Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven; stir rice and add seasonings.
Cover and continue baking 30 ad - 30.9815
Cook rice according to package directions.
Brown onion lightly in butter.
Add remaining ingredients except crabmeat.
Heat, stirring, until cheese is melted.
Add rice and crabmeat; put in shallow casserole; cover.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 25... - 41.056
Heat half the butter in a saucepan over low heat and fry onion and celery for 5 minutes.
Add rice and stir until translucent, then add wine and cook until almost evaporated.
Add hot stock in 3 or 4 instalments, adding more as the previous addition is... - 40.6338
1) In a large Dutch oven, add onion, green pepper and garlic to sauté in butter until the onions turn tender.
2) Sprinkle flour and sauté to make a smooth consistency.
3) Slowly pour in water and wine and keep on blending.
4) Fold in remaining... - 45.9579
Apricot Dijon Glazed Turkey With Herbed Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
3. Stir in the bouillon.
4. Take off heat and set pan aside.
5. In a small saucepan, combine jam and Dijon mustard, gently heat to melt the jam. Set aside for... - 48.8834
Looking for a chicken recipe that is tasty as well as nutritious? Try Chicken Fiesta! The best part about this recipe is that it can be prepared in a jiffy and tastes too good. You can even cook it as per your preference – with pasta, casserole or crock pot. - 80.1848
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; heat thoroughly and serve over saltine crackers or rice. - 18.9692
Place the raw eggs in boiling water and let stand at boiling point, without boiling, for 35 minutes, when the whites will be tender and digestible.
When done, plunge them into cold water to prevent eggs turning dark.
Press the whites and yolks separately... - 24.951
Calas Tout Chaud
"Mix the yolks of the eggs with the sugar, rice, flour, and baking powder.
When they are thoroughly assembled, add the whites of the eggs well beaten, and give it all a final stirring.
"Have some deep grease at hand, sizzling in your frying pan, and drop the... - 23.6066
Romertopf Mushroom Risotto
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of oil. Saute the chopped mushrooms and rice for a few minutes or till they change color slightly.
3) Add in the asparagus, ham and tomatoes. Continue to saute for a few... - 41.9273
Mushroom Chicken Soup
1.Take out the mushrooms in a bowl by draining the liquid content in a separate bowl.
2.In a sauce pan, put the chicken broth and let it boil.
3.Once done, put rice and terragon in the pan and cover the pan.
4.Let the ingredients cook... - 45.2474
Canlis Restaurant Pumpkin Risotto
1. Take a heavy saucepan and heat olive oil and butter over medium-high heat. Saute the garlic and onion. Add diced pumpkin and stir them well until the pumpkin turns hot and starts browning. Add rice and stir well and cook for one more minute until it... - 38.427
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
In skillet, saute chicken in Italian salad dressing over medium heat.
Mix rice, tomatoes, wine, seasonings and brussels sprouts in crock pot.
Top with chicken.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours. - 36.1932
Asparagus Japanese Style
1) Prepare the asparagus by removing the stringy ends.
2) Use a fry pan to heat up oil and sauté chopped ginger.
3) Lay the asparagus on heated oil.
4) Season with salt and cover the pan with a lid to cook for another 2 minutes.
5) Add... - 42.2884
Spread shrimp in a 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM 1 minute.
Microwave again at MEDIUM 1 minute.
Stir in soup, wine, and mushrooms.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 4 minutes. - 28.8276
Chicken In Wine
1) In a slow cooker, add chicken.
2) Mix soup with wine and pour over the chicken.
3) Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
4) Serve over rice or pasta. - 31.6131
Combine celery, mushrooms, onion, garlic, and butter in a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add all other ingredients except fish, shrimp, rice, and parsley.
Cover... - 41.0047
In large pot, bring water to a boil.
Preboil cabbage for 5 minutes.
Combine rest of ingredients, except for 1/8 juice and bay leaf.
Remove cabbage to a collander to drain and let cool until manageable.
With sharp paring knife, remove cabbage core.
Pick off... - 43.7215
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 40.639
Inspect the crab meat thoroughly and discard bits of shell.
Wash and drain.
Melt 1/2 cup butter in a large kettle, then add the pepper, celery and onion and cook until soft.
Add the tomatoes.
Melt the remaining butter in another saucepan and simmer the crab... - 44.225
Spanish Black Beans
1)Use a large dutch oven, place sorted and washed beans in it.
2)Cover beans with water and let it soak overnight.
3)In a skillet saute green pepper, onion, and garlic in olive oil till tender.
4)Drain beans and stir in vegetables along with ham... - 44.1081
Chicken In Wine Sauce
1) Sprinkle salt and nutmeg over the chicken.
2) Take a heavy skillet, melt butter, and deep fry chicken.
3) Add mushrooms, onion, cashews, and 2/3rd cup wine.
4) Allow to boil, lower heat, cover with a lid, and simmer for 15 minutes.
5) Remove chicken... - 47.3639
Chicken In Soy And Wine
1. In a small mixing bowl mix the first 4 ingredients.
2. Mix well and keep the bowl aside.
3. Preheat oven to 325°F.
4. Preheat a large skillet or wok. Add oil and heat it for 1 minute to a temperature of 325°F.
5. Mix walnuts. Stir... - 45.0009
Chicken And Almonds
1) In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons chicken broth, baking powder, egg white, 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1 tablespoon sherry
2) To this marinade, add the chicken and leave aside for 15 minutes
3) In a skillet, melt the shortening and add the chicken... - 45.3423
Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
Season with lemon juice, salt, pepper, celery salt and paprika.
Place in crock pot.
In medium bowl or pan, mix mushroom and celery soups with sherry.
Pour over chicken breasts.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Cover and cook... - 39.8705
Fegatino Di Pollo Con L Uva
1. In a medium skillet or sauté pan, heat the butter and oil
2. Sauté the chicken livers until well coated with butter and change color.
3. Tip in the grapes or sultanas and grind pepper. Sauté lightly to blend.
4. Pour in the wine simmer, turning... - 42.6433
Button Mushroom Chicken
1) Begin by shredding the chicken after removing from bones
2) Combine the shredded chicken with cornstarch, salt, pepper, soya sauce and vegetable oil
3) In a saucepan, add cornstarch and salt and cook drained mushrooms until they are thick
4) In a... - 42.7007
Mix all ingredients except shrimp in medium bowl.
Stir in shrimp; cover.
Marinate at room temperature 45 minutes or 3 hours in refrigerator.
Preheat oven for broiling.
Remove shrimp from marinade; reserve marinade.
Place shrimp on round baking pan.
Broil 6 to... - 42.8985
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter and sautÃ© the mushrooms in it
2. Add the soup and the cream to the pan and heat gently till the soup is thawed through
3. Add the seafood and the cheese and heat while stirring often
4. Add the sauterne just... - 34.2798
Chinese Chicken Walnut
Heat oil in 8-inch skillet over medium heat until sizzling hot.
Add chicken and quickly stir until chicken begins to brown.
Add butter and nuts.
Cook, uncovered, about 15 minutes, stirring often.
Turn off heat.
Add soy sauce and lemon juice; stir to coat - 31.7335
Alabama Country Captain
Cook the onion, pepper, garlic, and celery in the butter until brown, about 10 minutes.
Add tomatoes and cook 10 minutes longer.
Cook all together 5 minutes longer.
Put the chicken in pan with sauce.
Add 2 tablespoons of the pan lard that chicken was fried... - 42.3537
13 Boy Curry
Melt butter in kettle.
Add onion and saute until tender.
Stir in flour and curry.
Gradually pour in gravy, while stirring.
Add next 5 ingredients and cook until curry is smooth and thickened.
Sprinkle these one at a time over the curry and rice put chutney... - 34.8716
Chicken In Wine With Walnuts
1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees
2) In a large baking pan, place the chicken after seasoning with salt and peper
3) Cover the pan after adding wine and water
4) Slide this into the oven and bake at 325 degrees for about 2 hours
5) After... - 45.2828
1) Take a 3-quart casserole and mix butter, eggplant, celery and onion.
2) Seal tightly with a plastic wrap.
3) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 9 to 10 minutes.
4) Cook till vegetables are tender and stir in between.
5) Add remaining ingredients.
6)... - 45.252
Fish In Hot And Sour Sauce
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is smoking hot.
2. Fry the fish for 2-3 minutes until they are golden brown in batches.
3. Drain on paper towel, pour off all the oil and wipe the wok or pan clean.
4. Reheat the pan, add all the hot... - 41.9873
Marinated Shrimp Kabobs
1) Peel and de-vein the shrimps, leaving tails on. Set aside.
2) Drain pineapple and reserve the juice. Set aside.
1) Take a shallow dish and combine together reserved pineapple juice and the next 5 ingredients.
2) Add shrimps and toss... - 43.8777
Lamb Chops With Tarragon Tomato Sauce
1) Remove excess fat from chops.
2) Take a large skillet and coat it with cooking spray.
3) Place over medium-high heat until hot.
4) Add chops, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
5) Remove chops from skillet, and drain... - 42.4403
Sauteed Chicken Livers
1) In a skillet, add butter to melt in.
2) Add chicken livers to sauté in butter for 5 minutes or until the livers turn brown.
3) Reserve the pan drippings and drain the sautéed livers on paper towels.
4) In the same skillet, add mushrooms and onion... - 49.2138
Seafood Skillet Stir Fry
1) Leave the shrimps and scallops to thaw, if frozen.
2) Shell and devein the prawns if needed.
3) In a bowl, place together wine, cornstarch, Worcestershire sauce, bouillon, water, and pepper. Set aside.
4) In a cup mix together 4 teaspoon of... - 45.8144
Bay Scallops With Vegetables
1. In a large saucepan add the first 3 ingredients. Mix well and boil them.
2. Add scallops. Reduce the heat and simmer 2 minutes while stirring in between till the scallops are well cooked.
3. Remove excess water from the scallops. Reserve at least... - 47.3709
Romertopf Serbian Bean Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Rinse and soak the White Beans overnight in clean water.
3) Into a soaked romertopf, add in the beans along with the water they had been soaking in.
4) Add in strips of ham along with the onions, tomatoes... - 44.6072
Steamed Beef Meatballs
1. In a blender or food processor put the beef and mix for a few seconds.
2. Now add the cold water and egg whites slowly and mix them for a few more seconds until they are fully incorporated into the meat.
3. Put the rest of the ingredients and mix... - 43.231
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a small heavy saucepan.
Add carrots and onion.
Cook, covered, over lowest possible heat for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cut lobster into 2-inch pieces.
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil.
Add lobster... - 44.437
Curried Chicken With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour , and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and... - 45.1397
1) Place a large skillet over moderate heat and saute the veal or lamb in oil till the meat is light brown in all sides.
2) Remove the meat to a slow cooker.
3) To the skillet, add the carrot, onion, turnip and curry powder.
4) Saute the ingredients in... - 45.6005
Pork Chops With Dill Cream Gravy
1 In a large skillet, melt butter.
2 Saute onions and mushrooms until tender.
3 Remove from the skillet and set aside.
4 Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
5 In large skillet, put the chops and brown on both sides.
6 In a bowl, mix... - 45.6513
Cook onion, mushrooms, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Peel a strip around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place potatoes in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Add... - 47.7911
Microwave Chicken Teriyaki Meal
1) Mix together honey, wine and soy sauce.
2) Set the microwave at HIGH.
3) In a heavy-duty plastic bag, keep the chicken and pour the soy sauce mixture in it.
4) Securely tie the bag.
5) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place the bag.
6)... - 44.3517
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large pot boil water and cook cabbage for about 3 to 4 minutes. The outer leaves should be soft enough to pull off.
3) Follow the same process for inner leaves without tearing the leaves.
4) In a... - 43.3348
1) In a skillet, saute the bacon, until brown and crisp, drain and keep aside.
2)In a brown paper bag, add the flour, salt and pepper together, then add the beef cubes, in batches and shake, until thoroughly coated.
3) In the skillet drippings, saute... - 43.3247
Sichuan Chicken And Vegetables
1) In a large glass bowl, mix together chicken, egg white, 1 teaspoon corn starch and 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
2) Place it in a container with a lid and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
3) Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon corn starch, cold water and 1... - 43.1422
Parmesan Potato Croquettes
1) Using a fork, prick the potatoes several times
2) Place them onto baking sheet
3) Bake at 400 F for an hour
4) Using a knife, cut across lengthwise and scoop out the flesh
5) Put the potato flesh through a rice mill into a large bowl
6) Into 6... - 47.2494
Stewed Knuckle Of Veal
1) Slice the veal knuckles into large chunks enough to serve four.
2) Dredge the veal in seasoned flour.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter or oil. Fry the onions till lightly transparent.
4) Into the pan, add in the veal, carrots, celery, tomatoes and... - 45.7103
Chicken Chow Mein
Place chicken with water, onions and celery in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
One hour before serving, turn to high setting.
Remove chicken; bone and cut up meat into bite size pieces.
Return to crock pot.
Combine flour with soy... - 42.3325
Chicken With Tomatoes And Peanut Sauce
1. Season the chicken well.
2. Toss the chicken in the sesame seeds
5. In a skillet, heat oil over medium high flame
3. When the oil is hot, add the sesame dredged chicken and sauté until it is evenly browned on all sides.
4. Add the... - 41.6501
Frango Com Ervilhas
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and butter over medium flame
3. Saute the chicken in the oil and butter until evenly browned on all sides. Remove to a plate and set aside.
4. Add the onions and ham and sauté... - 43.0991
Sage Chicken Wings
1. Wash and dry the chicken wings on a kitchen towel
2. Cut the tips of the chicken wings and reserve for making stock.
3. In a large cast iron skillet, heat oil and butter over medium high flame
4. When hot, add the chicken wings... - 42.4403
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a pan, heat butter for 3-5 minutes and add pecans in it and stir.
3.Once done, strain and keep the pecans on paper towels.
4.Take the container of electric blender and blend beef in it and when... - 37.959
Carrots In Wine Sauce
1.In a bowl, mix margarine, peanut butter and powdered sugar.
2.Put rice cereal and stir the mixture well and then shape it into balls of 1 inch size.
3.Take a double broiler and mix choclote morsels with parafin in its top and place the broiler on... - 45.3513
Caribbean Cabbage Soup
1)Soak dried shrimp in white wine for atleast 30 minutes.
2)In a saucepan, heat oil.
3) Saute onion and ginger for a minute.
4)Tip in the potatoes,... - 47.2299
Shrimps With Dill And Mushrooms
1 Cook the shrimps as per the instructions.
2 Shell the shrimps and devein. If the shrimps are large in size, cut into pieces.
3 In a pan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
4 Add mushrooms and saute until soft.
5 In another pan, melt the remaining... - 46.1007
Veal Cutlets In Wine
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 425 F.
3) In the soaked Romertopf, put the potatoes, carrots, onions, half of the wine, salt and pepper.
4) In the hot oven, cook for 45 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in a frying pan,... - 42.1352
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) In a large dish, place the cubed meat.
4) With salt, pepper and lemon juice, season the meat.
5) In the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, place thin slices of bacon to... - 44.8639
Ham 'n Turkey Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a saucepan; melt butter and brown ham in it with poultry seasoning.
3. Take a shallow baking dish ( 13X9X2), add browned ham with condensed cream of celery soup, milk, cooked turkey, whole white... - 46.3681
Provencale Vegetable Stew Ratatouille
1) Cut the aubergines into 1 inch round slices and then again cut into half
2) Slice the courgettes into 1 inch slices too
3) Put them both into a colander, and sprinkle some salt and put a weight (plate) to ores them down
4) Let it rest till all the... - 45.7383
1) Cut off the tops of the peppers and deseed.
2) Cut up the tops, reserving 1/3 cup chopped pepper.
3) In a skillet, add 1/3 cup chopped pepper, onion, mushrooms, and wine and cook without a lid till tender.
4) Remove from the heat and... - 47.0443
You'll simply love this Beef Stroganoff recipe. A deadly combination of beef and noodles; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 37.5127
Antoine's Chicken Creole
Cut up chicken as for frying; wipe pieces with damp cloth.
Saute in olive oil, turning to brown both sides.
Combine tomatoes, butter and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Cook 10 minutes.
Add thyme, parsley, bay leaf,... - 44.3212
1.Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, mix chciken, celery, onion, almonds, cream of chicken, rice, lemon juice, salt ad pepper.
3.In a sepaarte bowl, put mayonnaisel along with water and mix using a wire whisk.
4.Once the... - 41.3893
Chicken With Mint
1) Cut chicken into bite size peices and rub salt and monosodium glutamate on it.
2) In a heavy skillet heat olive oil and brown chicken.
3) Mix onion and bell pepper and cook covered.
4) Cook on simmering heat till chicken is cooked.
5) Add soy sauce... - 46.9081
Chicken Fricassee Marseille
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Joint the chicken.
3. In a non stick pan, heat butter and sautÃ© the chicken pieces briefly.
4. Peel tomatoes and cut into very thin strips.
5. Crush the garlic.
6. In a soaked RomertopF,... - 45.8784
Amaretto Orange Chicken
1. In a zip lock bag or a large dry bowl, combine the flour, seasonings and sage.
2. Add the chicken and to it and dredge it with the flour mixture. Shake off the excess.
3. In a frying pan, combine the butter and oil. Heat it over... - 48.4114
Pecan Turkey Stuffing
Boil the liver the day before the stuffing is made.
Roll the toasted bread on a biscuit board, then sift through a colander into a large bowl, and add the butter, lard, salt, black pepper, celery seed, thyme, parsley, and grated nutmeg.
Pour in a little... - 43.3933
Cream Of Broccoli Soup With Half And Half
1) In a 3-quart casserole, add first 8 ingredients to combine.
2) Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH for 3 to 5 minutes or until the broccoli turns crisp and tender.
3) In a small bowl, add 1 cup half-and-half and... - 47.1029
Fish In A Crust With Mornay Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 425°.
2. Cook brown rice according to the package directions.
3. In a large skillet cook bacon until crisp and remove bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
4. Drain bacon well, crumble and set... - 46.0522