- » Crockpot Vegetarian Stew
Crockpot Vegetarian Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot vegetarian stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot vegetarian stew recipes.
Simple Oyster Stew
1) In a heavy saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Fold in oysters and liquor.
3) Cook the ingredients to heat up properly.
4) Season with salt, celery salt and pepper.
5) Slowly pour in milk and keep on stirring.
6) Cook until the oysters... - 39.2039
Romertopf Stewed Apples
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Peel, core and slice the apples.
3) Add in the apple slices into the soaked romertopf. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
4) Pour a little water into the vessel to just cover the bottom.
5) Cover and cook... - 34.1966
Dumplings For Chicken Or Meat Stew
1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Pour in milk while quickly and lightly stirring, just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Drop the batter into boiling stew, using a rounded tablespoon.
4. Cover pan tightly with lid... - 28.736
1) In a slow cooker, put all the ingredients except for the vanilla.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours, or even overnight if preferred.
3) Take the cover off and turn off the heat. Add the vanilla and stir.
4) Transfer the... - 28.5315
Crockery Stewed Prunes
In slow-cooking pot, combine prunes with water and lemon slices.
Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until prunes are plump and tender.
Serve warm or cold.
Makes 6 to 8 servings - 27.2493
Stewed Apricots And Prunes
1. Place prunes and apricots in 2 separate stainless steel or glass bowls.
2. Cover the prunes with hot tea and apricots with hot water and let soak overnight or for at least 4 hours until soft and plum.
3. Reserve the soaking liquid.
4. Pit... - 39.7182
Provencale Vegetable Stew Ratatouille
1) Cut the aubergines into 1 inch round slices and then again cut into half
2) Slice the courgettes into 1 inch slices too
3) Put them both into a colander, and sprinkle some salt and put a weight (plate) to ores them down
4) Let it rest till all the... - 45.7383
1) In the slow cooker, place the rhubarb along with the water and sugar.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Take the cover off and turn off the heat. Add the vanilla and butter and stir well.
4) Chill the preparation... - 32.9052
Romertopf Mixed Vegetable Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Rinse and chop up the vegetables.
3) In a skillet, heat oil. Add in the chopped mixed vegetables and saute for a few minutes.
4) Transfer the vegetables into the pre-soaked romertorpf.
5) Add in the stock,... - 41.6385
1) Peel the apples and core them. Save the apple peals.
2) In a pot, add 2 cups of water along with the apples. Stew the apples until they become tender.
3) Strain the stewed apples through a fine sieve.
4) In a pan, add 1 cup of water... - 41.8931
Skillet Fruit Relish
In medium skillet combine all ingredients with 1/2 cup water and 1/4 teaspoon salt. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer, covered, till pumpkin is tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
Stir carefully to keep pieces whole.
Serve... - 37.9007
Rhubarb And Ginger
1. In a saucepan melt the butter.
2. Remove off and discard the green ends of the rhubarb and cut into bite-sized pieces.
3. Stirring in the ginger and sugar with the melted butter, put in the rhubarb pieces and stir.
4. Squeeze the juice... - 35.0951
1) In a small bowl, combine all seasonings and set it aside.
2) In a large saucepan, add oil to heat up over high heat.
3) Add onions to sauté for 30 seconds and then stir in carrots, squash and turnip over high heat. Keep on stirring... - 47.948
Black Eyed Pea Curry
1) In a small bowl, combine the curry powder, tomatoes, red pepper and carrot.
2) Thoroughly wash and drain the peas and keep aside.
3) In a large saute pan, add oil and heat up to sauté onions and cardamom pods till brown.
4) Add the... - 48.5898
Lazy Day Lima Bean Casserole
Combine cheese, milk and mustard.
Cook and stir over hot water until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
Put lima beans into ovenproof casserole.
Cover with 3/4 of sauce.
Top casserole with tomato slices, salt and pepper and the remaining sauce.
Bake in a 375... - 32.0763
Easy Aubergines Ratatouille
1) Take a bowl, add oil, and stir fry onion, green pepper, and garlic.
2) Take a cling film, cover the bowl, and pierce the top.
3) Cook on power for 3 minutes.
4) Stir in courgettes and aubergines and cook for 7 minutes more.
5) Mix in the... - 45.5981
1) Take a sauté pan and heat oil in it.
2) Add tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant and onions in it. Stir them in.
3) Coat the ingredients with hot oil and add tomato paste, cloves of garlic and the herbs to it.
4) Stir them properly, cover the pan with a... - 45.213
Easy Zucchini Ratatouille
1. In a skillet, combine zucchini, green pepper, onion, garlic and basil and cook in oil for about 5 minutes.
2. Further, add all the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and cook again over low flame for just about 25 minutes. Mix well.
4. Uncover and cook... - 36.5731
Sift dry ingredients; add soup and water to make a soft dough.
Drop by spoonfuls into boiling stew; cover tightly and cook 10 minutes without raising cover - 20.2189
1) In a slow cooker, layer the onion, zucchini and tomatoes.
2) Sprinkle the basil, salt and cheese all over.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 32.7402
Oregano & Cheese Broccoli Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Add frozen broccoli to unsalted water and cook for 5 minutes or till broccoli becomes tender. Drain and keep aside.
3. Take a mixing bowl and mix beat eggs, oregano and soup well. Add broccoli... - 39.6604
1.In a bowl, mix flour and baking powder.
2.In separate bowl, mix milk with beaten egg and combine it with flour mixture.
3.Make the mixture stiff and consistent, add milk if needed.
4.Take the stews and fill them with mixture keeping some room for... - 37.0317
1. Let the rhubarb with the chopped ginger, sugar and a little water gently stew until just tender.
2. Into a small baking dish pour.
3. Combine together the sugar, butter, oats and cinnamon and press on top of the rhubarb.
4. Let it bake... - 37.0139
1) Take the spinach box and remove the wrapper.
2) Keep the box in a flat baking dish and slightly pierce with a fork.
3) Microwave for 11 minutes at high.
4) Take the remaining ingredients and put spinach.
5) Mix the mixture and... - 42.6523
Rice Stuffed Peppers
1) With a knife cut the top of green peppers and discard seeds.
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a bowl mix rice, tomatoes, butter, and onion soup mix.
5) Spoon the mixture into the... - 41.6293
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a bowl, mix feta cheese, dill, olives, scallions and lemon juice.
3) Take 10 2 1/2-inch diameter muffin cups and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Slice each biscuit into two horizontally. Place... - 39.3014
Frozen Tomato Salad
1. In a bowl add 1/3 cup water and soften gelatin in it.
2. In an electric blender container add gelatin mixture and next 8 ingredients. Process until smooth.
3. Grease muffin tins with oil and spoon the mixture into it.
4. Freeze until serving.
5. Let... - 45.9847
Fettuccine With Hot Mexican Bean Sauce
1) In a colander, add in the pinto beans. Wash them under cold, running water for about a minute. Let the beans drain for about a minute.
2) Spray a large-sized skillet with the cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the onions and garlic. Saute... - 46.9419
Country Wild Rice With Almonds
1. In a medium bowl, soak the wild rice in water until cooking time.
2. Drain the water from the rice.
3. In a large Dutch oven or a stock pot, combine the soup mix with water. Stir to blend well.
4. Place the pot on a medium-high flame... - 45.0964
Finlandia Swiss Cheese Biscuit
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, add butter or margarine.
3. Beat the fat with a spatula or an electric mixture until it is light and creamy.
4. Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating into the fat until well... - 41.4942
Brown & Serve Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit before baking.
2. Preheat oven to 450° Fahrenheit before serving rolls.
3. In a large mixer bowl, mix together 2 cups of flour and yeast.
4. In a saucepan, put together milk, sugar, Crisco and salt;... - 44.1483
Bean And Rice Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a colander, add in the kidney beans. Wash the beans under cold water for about a minute. Let the beans drain.
3) Slice off the top ends of the peppers and scoop out their seeds.
4) Add in the peppers... - 45.0204