- » Crockpot Vegetarian
Crockpot Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot vegetarian recipes.
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 130.827
Crockpot Baked Beans
Lightly spray an unheated medium skillet with no-stick spray.
Add the onions and bacon.
Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the onions are tender.
Add the ground beef and cook until browned, stirring occasionally.
Transfer the onion mixture to a 4- to... - 41.6704
Coring And Peeling Tomatoes
If you are someone who is always on the look out for chef secrets then watch this video to learn how to core and peel tomatoes the professional and easy way. - 112.467
Oven Roasted Acorn Squash With Brandied Fruit
Most Acorn Squash recipes call for roasting it as the process brings out the flavors of the vegetable. Here's one more recipe where the squash is roasted and then served with a sweet fruit mixture. Try this if you are a squash lover and relish unusual... - 110.488
Saffron Poached Apples With Maple Mascarpone
This season when apples are in plenty try making this awesome poached apple dessert which is so easy to make and tastes royal. You will never take apples for granted after having this dessert that brings out the true flavors of the fruit. - 115.439
Easy Vegetarian Chili
Here is a simple healthy vegetarian chili recipe without meat. This recipe uses plenty of tomatoes, kidney beans and garbanzo beans. This vegetarian chili is full of flavor and perfect for a party. Top this vegetarian chili with little sour cream, some grated... - 108.151
Vegetarian Asparagus Delight
1) Add water to the reserved liquids to equal 1 cup.
2) Stir in cheese sauce mix and onion to this.
3) Heat on high power for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes or until the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally.
4) Add mushrooms, chopped egg and... - 42.607
Vegetarian Chili With Corn
1)Use a large dutch oven , place washed beans in it.
2)Soak beans overnight.
3)Drain beans add water and whole kernel corn,tomato sauce,onion,green chiles,clove garlic,salt,chili powder,whole oregano and bay leaf.
4)Let it boil and simmer for 2 1/2... - 42.4003
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, add all the topping ingredients.
2) Toss lightly and cover and refrigerate for several hours.
3) For the base, halve the bread rounds and add in the sandwich mix.
4) Serve immediately with a side of ketchup. - 40.627
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
1) Into a heat proof casserole, heat some oil and sautÃ© the onion till soft
2) Add in the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper and stir well
3) SautÃ© for a minute , then add caned tomatoes
4) Bring the sauce... - 45.8889
1) Take a large size Dutch oven and place beans with 3 cups water in it. Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for about 3 minutes.
2) Remove from heat and cover. Let soak for about 1 hour.
3) Add the remaining 4 cups water and bring the mixture to a... - 48.6624
Vegetarian Chai Dim Sim
Soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes and mince finely.
While making vegetarian chicken, prepare the filling and won-ton wrappers or dai-bao.
Heat peanut oil in a pan.
Saute spring onions, garlic, ginger for 1 minute.
Add cabbage and mushrooms, bamboo... - 42.4097
Vegetarian Coconut Macaroons
1. In a bowl, combine the coconut and milk, mix vanilla into it and drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a buttered cookie sheet with two and a half inches of distance between them
2. Bake them at 350°F for ten minutes until golden brown; remove from... - 26.8376
Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the cheese.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours, till the vegetables are soft.
3) Serve hot after sprinkling each serving with grated cheese. - 39.7332
1) In a small saucepan, heat salad dressing.
2) Mix carrots, green onions, and green pepper and cook just until tender.
3) Turn off the heat and add cucumber and tomato.
4) In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
5) Take an 8-inch... - 46.7974
Veggie Rice Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato soup, water, chili seasoning, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Stir in uncooked rice.
Add carrots, green beans, and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and... - 43.6846
Parrano Vegeroni Chili
1. Add all ingredients, except the macaroni noodles and cheese, into a large crockpot. Stir to mix ingredients thoroughly.
2. Turn crockpot setting to low for 6 – 8 hours.
3. Add macaroni noodles 15 minutes before serving. The noodles will cook in the... - 29.8654
Wild Blueberry Granola French Toast
Take a look at this excellent video that shares an awesome and healthy breakfast recipe. The chef here prepares unique fluffy French toasts crusted with granola and topped with a blueberries cooked in maple syrup. Impress your family with this elegant... - 97.8271
Old English Raspberry Vinegar
1. In a large stainless steel bowl, crush the first pound of raspberries.
Pour the vinegar over the berries and let marinate overnight.
2. Use a fine mesh sieve or a muslin cloth to strain the berry mixture.
3. Pour the strained berry puree over the... - 37.9782
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Watch how I make Chocolate Peanut Clusters in my crockpot. So simple. Just dump in the ingredients. Watch and see! - 107.283
Sift dry ingredients; add soup and water to make a soft dough.
Drop by spoonfuls into boiling stew; cover tightly and cook 10 minutes without raising cover - 20.2189
Grapefruit And Avocado Salad
Peel and section grapefruit.
Peel avocado and cut each into 12 slices.
Arrange grapefruit sections and avocado slices in overlapping fashion on lettuce - 25.2172
Cheddar Mushroom Caps
Rinse mushrooms and remove stems.
Sprinkle cavities with salt.
Place a cheese cube in each mushroom cavity.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Place mushrooms on baking sheet; broil 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese bubbles. - 25.3446
Orange Apricot Dessert
Drain oranges; combine with apricot yogurt.
Place in glass bowl and garnish with whipped topping and nuts. - 23.1614
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain.
Add butter, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. - 18.9828
Minty Pineapple Hors D'ouvre
Cover pineapple with creme de menthe.
Do not drain.
Serve in watermelon shell or compote garnished with mint leaves.
Chill thoroughly before serving. - 21.8342
Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
Chill. - 21.3906
Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thoroughly heated.
Serve warm or at room temperature. - 25.4909
Microwave applesauce at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes in a 1-cup glass measure or individual serving dishes suitable for microwaving.
Garnish with cinnamon or a few red hot candies. - 17.3445
Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
Spread over top of cooled Carrot Almond Cake. - 22.7052
Combine the sugar, hot water and butter in a bowl and mix well. - 19.5793
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
If don’t enjoy eating sauces from cans, you will surely love this recipe! This Homemade Cranberry Sauce recipe is very simple and easy to make. This sauce is usually enjoyed best during Thanksgiving along with turkey but can be made and enjoyed otherwise... - 81.1919
Powdered Sugar Glaze Icing
1) Mix sugar and milk and stir till it becomes smooth.
2) Use the glaze as an icing. - 26.1124
1) Blend sugar in milk and stir well to make a smooth paste.
2) Serve as needed. - 26.9985
1. In a mug, fill hot coffee and top with whipped cream.
2. Serve hot Jamaican Coffee. - 24.7276
In a large glass bowl, break up the macaroons and press up around the sides of bowl.
Meanwhile make the boiled custard and prepare "Islands" as follows: - 18.4694
Allen's Frozen Fruit Salad
Pour salad into chilled mold and pack in ice 3 hours before serving.
May be put into refrigerator tray and chilled 3 hours if mold is not used. - 25.3872
French Fried Asparagus
Beat together the eggs, salt, and pepper.
Dip each asparagus stalk into egg mixture, then roll into cracker crumbs.
Fry in hot fat, not too deep. - 28.3898
Apple Raisin Slaw
Sprinkle lemon juice over apples; toss well.
Mix in raisins and cabbage.
Toss and arrange in lettuce-lined bowl. - 28.1316
Orange Lemon Marmalade
Slice oranges and lemons (with rind on) paper thin.
Remove all seeds.
Add 3 times as much water as fruit, let stand 12 hours, then boil about 1 hour.
Set aside and let stand another 12 hours and boil again for 1 hour.
Measure fruit and liquid.
To each cup - 25.8906
Combine crumbs and sugar.
Cut bananas in half lengthwise and dip in orange juice.
Roll banana in crumb mixture.
Place on lightly greased cookie sheet; dot with butter.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes. - 25.8139
Wash asparagus; remove scales and cut off tough bottoms.
Place asparagus in saucepan and barely cover with boiling water.
Add salt; cover and cook 10 to 20 minutes after water returns to boil or until tender.
Drain; add butter and serve hot. - 24.2247
Hot Garlic French Bread
Slice French bread into 1/2 -inch slices.
Butter one side of each slice.
Sprinkle with garlic salt.
Wrap in aluminum foil; heat. - 21.9618
Pink Fruit Dressing
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of electric blender; blend until smooth.
Remove cap in cover and with blender operating slowly, pour in oil. - 23.0935
Sift all ingredients three times.
Store in tightly covered container. - 25.5022
Gray Fox Wild Rice
Start rice in cold water.
Bring to a boil and let simmer for 1 hour.
Wash under cold water faucet and drain.
Saute in butter and season to taste. - 27.2505
Shred or chop fruit fine after having removed all seeds and fiber.
Measure, cover with three times the amount of water.
Let stand until next day, then boil three minutes and let stand until next day.
Measure and add an equal amount of sugar and boil until - 25.6202
Sweet Potatoes And Applesauce
Layer potatoes and applesauce alternately in a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Dot with brown sugar and butter.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until flavors are blended and top is brown. - 22.1626
Spoon ice cream into pastry shell; spread to edge and level top.
Freeze until serving time.
Preheat oven to 425°.
When ready to serve, cover completely with meringue.
Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until meringue is lightly browned. - 23.2889
Mixed Vegetable Saute
Saute pepper, onion, and celery in oil until tender.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms and seasonings. - 27.3962
To the chopped dates, add walnuts, sugar, orange peel, and the orange juice.
Mix ingredients well. - 26.8687
Elegant Applesauce Compote
Spoon 1 tablespoon of honey in each of 8 sherbet dishes.
Add a 1-inch layer of whipped cream.
Spoon on a thick layer of applesauce; top with whipped cream and grated chocolate or candied fruit.
Chill. - 21.8723
Quick Applesauce Dessert
Spoon applesauce into shallow dessert dishes.
Top each with pralines, pecans, a dollop of whipped topping, and coconut, if desired. - 21.8701
Microwave butter in a 9-inch glass pie plate at HIGH 1/2 to 1 minute.
Mix coconut and melted butter.
Press mixture evenly in pie plate to form crust.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Cool before filling. - 17.8548
Microwaved Blueberry Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a 4-cup glass measure.
Stir to mix well.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes. - 19.7222
Oil And Vinegar Marinade
Combine all ingredients in a jar; cover.
Shake well and chill.
Shake well before pouring over meat for marinating. - 21.7241
Arrange prepared asparagus spears in a flat casserole with tougher stem ends toward the outside.
Add 1/4 cup water.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 7 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 3 to 5 minutes before serving. - 22.5175
Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool slightly. - 24.4935
Cranberry Orange Relish Bread
Combine the muffin mix with egg and relish until just blended.
Mixture will be lumpy.
Pour into a greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown. - 26.3055
Simple Chocolate Glaze
Combine the corn syrup, water and oil in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
Add the chocolate pieces and stir until chocolate is melted. - 25.9593
Seasoned Mustard Mayonnaise Sauce
1) Take a small bowl and combine all the ingredients together.
2) Mix them thoroughly
3) Transfer the sauce into small bowls and serve with hot dishes. - 28.1176
Mix powdered sugar and cream cheese; blend well.
Add 1 cup of Cool Whip; spread over crust. - 26.5451
Mexican Saucepan Fudge Brownies
In small saucepan melt chocolate and peanut butter on low heat, stirring steadily.
Remove from heat; stir in syrup. - 25.7278
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients.
2) Serve the sauce with Soft Shell Crab Meuniere or Catfish Meuniere. - 29.5728
Zesty Fruit Refresher
Mix all the juices and place in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, place 1/2 cup fruit juice mixture into glass tumbler and fill rest of glass with ginger ale. - 24.6029
Panned Chinese Cabbage
Heat butter in skillet.
Add cabbage, cover, and cook for about 3 minutes, stirring twice.
Season with salt and pepper.
Makes 4 servings. - 23.4509
Mix cocoa and coffee in pot or pitcher.
Pour in boiling water and stir.
Serve hot and topped with Cool Whip or whipped cream. - 29.1901
Cherry Cream Salad
Combine ingredients; chill thoroughly.
If desired, garnish with additional cherries, oranges and pecan halves. - 24.8144
Place on top of torte.
Refrigerate overnight before serving. - 27.328
1) Cut the frozen spinach in pieces.
2) In a food processor, add the spinach along with yoghurt. Blend all together to make a smooth puree.
3) Serve with your choice of crackers or nachos. - 29.1187
Mix all ingredients together.
Pour into buttered casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 29.8931
Onion And Herb Butter
Melt butter; add onion powder.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining herbs. - 25.6665
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients. Blend to make a smooth puree.
2) Serve this dip along with a platter of crunchy, raw vegetables. - 27.3219
Chicken Cucumber Mold Sauce
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, tarragon and lemon juice. Stir properly.
2) Serve and use as required. - 27.9678
1.In a container, mix lettuce with grapefruit, prune plums and bananas.
2.Add a dressing of choice on Sunny salad and serve. - 28.6147
Carrots In Cumin Butter
Cook carrots in salted, boiling water just until tender.
Add butter and cumin; stir until butter is melted and cumin is evenly distributed. - 28.565
New England Sweet Cider Punch
Extract juices from oranges and lemon; add to cider together with cherries.
Chill thoroughly before.serving. - 27.4341
1) Combine all the ingredients together and stir proerly.
2) Serve and use as desried. - 24.974
1) In a small bowl, add the ingredients and mix thoroughly to make a smooth icing paste.
2) You may add few drops of food color, if you want.
3) Use the paste for icing on cakes and muffins. - 28.5323
Crush blueberries; add sugar, lemon juice, and salt.
Bring to a boil and boil 1 minute.
Serveoverpancakcs orblintzes. - 31.1171
Glazed Fresh Apple Cake
Combine all ingredients in small saucepan and cook over medium heat 3 minutes.
Cool and drizzle over warm cake. - 27.4036
Mango And Yogurt
1. Into a food processor or blender slice the mangoes scooping out the flesh.
2. Put in the lime juice and yoghurt and blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Serve in glass bowls. - 27.6678
Quick Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Take a small mixing bowl, add softened cream, onion and sour cream. Beat the mixture till it turns smooth. Keep aside.
2. Use as desired. - 26.0159
1. Onto a plate add digestive biscuits and top with whipped cream or cream cheese or both.
2. Scatter with grated chocolate and decorate with a fresh mint leaf. - 28.1547
Strawberry Or Raspberry Fool
1. Beat the cream such that stiff and beat the berries into the cream.
3. Put in some sugar if preferred and spoon into glass bowls and decorate. - 26.243
Quick Sherry Trifle
1. Into a glass bowl break the biscuit.
2. Pour over the sherry and put in the jam, top with the whipped cream and decorate with nuts.
3. Let it sit over dinner. - 32.4942