- » Crockpot Thanksgiving
Crockpot Thanksgiving Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot thanksgiving recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot thanksgiving recipes.
Crockpot Meatball Minestrone
This is a fast and yummy recipe that the entire family will enjoy. From meatballs to fresh spinach it is not only healthy but very filling - 99.9623
Crockpot Cooking: Turkey And Stuffing Thanksgiving Casserole
With Thanksgiving just around the corner here in Canada, I thought I would share an easy and delicious crock pot meal that will give that Thanksgiving taste and flavor without all the fuss. It's the perfect meal for empty nesters, students, or people on their... - 0
You May Also Like!
Fresh Cranberry Sauce For Thanksgiving
1) Take a medium size saucepan and combine together sugar, water and cranberries in it.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and cook for about 7-10 minutes or until the skin of cranberry pops.
4) Add orange rind.
5) Mesh the berries a... - 36.7197
After Thanksgiving Dinner
Place butter in a large glass mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
Add cornbread and bread crumbs.
Stir to coat.
Add other ingredients and combine thoroughly.
Spread mixture into a buttered 2-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed... - 39.7287
Thanksgiving Raisin Harvest Coffee Cake
Sift the flour with baking powder, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl.
Cut in the butter until mixture is consistency of fine bread crumbs.
Stir in the apples and raisins.
Add the eggs and milk and beat thoroughly.
Batter will be very stiff.
Spread in a... - 40.8145
Apple Pie Filling
Combine the sugar, water and cornstarch in a saucepan, then cook and stir until smooth.
Add the apples and cinnamon and cook until tender.
Pack in sterilized jars and process at 5 pounds pressure in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes or in a water bath for 20... - 30.5404
1) In a saucepan, place the yams, sugar and cinnamon.
2) Heat the yam mixture to a boil.
3) Put the lid on and simmer until the sauce thickens and coats yams.
4) Allow to cool, pack in sterilized jars and put the lid on.
5) Serve as desired. - 33.416
Creamy Orange Fruit Dip
1) In a bowl, combine together condense milk and cream.
2) Gently stream in the orange juice, whisking continuously until desired consistency.
3) Serve as desired. - 29.7518
1) In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, buttermilk, garlic powder, Accent, onions, parsley and season to taste.
2) Refrigerate the mayonnaise mixture for 2 days to combine the flavour.
3) Use to dress any desired salad. - 35.6638
Boil the corn in water to cover for 5 minutes.
Cut the kernels from the cob, but do not scrape.
Boil the lima beans in water to cover for 3 minutes.
Measure equal amounts of the corn and lima beans and pack in hot jars, leaving 1 inch space at the top.
Add 1... - 29.7102
Skillet Fruit Relish
In medium skillet combine all ingredients with 1/2 cup water and 1/4 teaspoon salt. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat (220°); simmer, covered, till pumpkin is tender, 20 to 30 minutes.
Stir carefully to keep pieces whole.
Serve... - 37.9007