- » Crockpot Tenderloin
Crockpot Tenderloin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot tenderloin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot tenderloin recipes.
Beef Tenderloin With Basil Mushrooms
Mix margarine and browning sauce.
Brush half of the margarine mixture over both sides of beef tenderloin.
Place beef on rack in 11 x 7 x 1 1/2" dish.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium (275 watts) 3 min [5 min]; rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Place... - 34.8882
Beef Tenderloin With Peppercorns
Cut each tenderloin lengthwise to within 1/2 inch of 1 long edge, leaving edge intact.
Open tenderloins out flat.
Place heavy-duty plastic wrap over tenderloins; pound meat to flatten slightly, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Remove plastic wrap; spread... - 36.1143
Fruit Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Saute celery and onion in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes.
Add dried fruit, and saute 5 minutes or until onion is almost tender.
Stir in salt, rosemary, and sage, and saute 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and stir in... - 41.7272
Spinach Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves thoroughly, and drain.
Place spinach in a medium skillet; cover and cook over medium heat just until spinach wilts (about 3 minutes), stirring once.
Remove from heat; uncover and let cool.
Chop spinach; drain well,... - 43.2553
Beef Tenderloin With Bearnaise Sauce
Have butcher lard the meat, or if possible thread at 1-inch intervals with needle and shoestring larding, or cut slits in meat and stuff lard into incisions.
Chop onion and garlic and strew in bottom of open roasting pan.
Place roast on mixture and pour over... - 29.5722
Peppered Beef Tenderloin Bundles
Cook first 4 ingredients in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Stir in salt.
Remove mixture from skillet; set aside.
Sprinkle both sides of steaks with pepper.
Coat skillet with cooking spray; place over high... - 42.1819
Marinated Pork Tenderloin
1)Drain pineapple by reserving its juice.
2)Combine reserved juice of pineapple with cloves garlic, gingerroot, soy sauce, dry mustard and keep it aside.
3)Remove excess fat from tenderloins and place it on a large shallow baking dish.
4)Pour marinade... - 40.2922
1.Season tenderloin with garlic, salt, red pepper and black pepper.
2.Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
3.Take a deep roasting pan and arrange tenderloin in it .
4.In a bowl, mix olive oil, vinegar, garlic and burgundy and pour the... - 46.7227
Roast Pork Tenderloin
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. In a bowl mix garlic and herbs. Keep it aside.
3. Brush the tenderloins generously with butter.
4. Roll the tenderloins in herb mixture to coat them well.
5. Place a meat thermometer in the thickest section... - 38.1528
Pork Tenderloin With Orange Glaze
Combine orange juice, vinegar, ginger and orange peel in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add pork tenderloin; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 4 hours, turning several times.
Meanwhile, prepare Orange Glaze. Melt... - 43.2964
Pork Tenderloin With Fresh Plum Sauce
Prepare Fresh Plum Sauce. Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add garlic, ginger and chili pepper; saute, stirring, about 1 minute.
Add all remaining ingredients except cilantro.
Simmer 15 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture has a chunky, sauce like... - 40.7717
1) Make 1/4-inch wide strips by slicing the beef.
2) Take a baking dish and heat it for 30 seconds.
3) Place butter and brown the meat in it and remove half the section when done.
4) Sauté meat in the dish in butter for 4 minutes, stirring after 2... - 45.5586
Pork Tenderloin With Apples And Sweet Potatoes
1 Heat the oven to 425 degrees farenheit.
2 In a medium bowl mix brown sugar,butter,vinegar,salt,garlic powder and pepper.Keep 2 tablespoons of this mixture aside.
3 Add apples,sweet potatoes and onion to the butter mixture.Toss to... - 45.1181
Marinated Pork Patty Sandwiches
Combine first 6 ingredients; cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Trim fat from tenderloins.
Place tenderloins in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine oil and next 6 ingredients; pour over tenderloins.
Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 8 hours,... - 39.3796
Pork Medallions In Mustard Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients; rub over tenderloins.
Place tenderloins in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Place tenderloins on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan; brush... - 41.2041
1. Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2. Take a shallow large dish, add onion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, chili sauce, Hosin sauce, pepper and salt and mix thoroughly to prepare the marinade. Add pork tenderloin and turn to coat... - 41.6394
Pork Terribly Sophisticated
1) Take a plastic bag and put flour in it.
2) Add the pork to it and flatten it by beating it with a wine bottle or a rolling pin.
3) Take a frying pan and brown the pieces of pork evenly on both sides by putting it on high heat.
4) In a separate... - 40.6917
1) Take a frying pan and place it over high heat.
2) Add Dijon mustard, pineapple and rum to it after browning the pork.
3) Season with salt and pepper after stirring in the coconut milk.
4) Garnish with cilantro or chopped parsley.
5) Serve... - 38.3423
Marinated Filet Mignon
1)Combine olive oil, salt, lemon-pepper, whole oregano and garlic powder in a large shallow container adding steaks into the mixture.
2)Cover and marinate the mixture for 3 hours in refrigerator and keep turning steaks occasionally.
3)After sometime... - 35.1326
Steak De Burgo
1) In a large skillet, melt butter and saute garlic, basil, and mushrooms until garlic is browned and mushrooms are tender.
2) Remove mushrooms and keep them aside.
3) Season the steaks with salt and pepper and put it into the skillet. Cook until... - 33.4933
Beef Medaillons With Horseradish Cream
Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add steaks, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning once.
Cook carrot in boiling water to cover 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
Combine carrot, butter, and next 3... - 42.4064
Mexicali Pork Soup Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine meat, tomato juice, and tomato soup.
Stir in onion, carrots, kidney beans, and corn.
Add garlic, chili seasoning, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to... - 43.0288
Spicy Pork Coconut And Black Pepper Rice
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it by placing it over high heat.
2) Add the green onions and sauté until they become brown.
3) Remove them from the pan and keep aside.
4) Brown the peppers and shallots by sautéing them in the same pan.
5) Sauté... - 47.4463
Quick Lamb Curry
1) Take a large frying pan and heat the oil.
2) Put the onion rings on high heat and sauté them in oil.
3) Add garlic, sultanas, lamb, apples, lemon juice and curry powder to the pan and stir until the ingredients turn light brown.
4) Add grated... - 45.2626
Asian Pork And Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring chestnuts, water, mushrooms and the next six ingredients together and allow them to boil
2. Turn the heat down ans simmer for about half an hour
3. Take the pork, sprinkle pepper generously over it and place it in a... - 43.7715
Pork With Apples And Noodles
1. Place pork strips on rack over tray. Microwave on High 1 minute; set aside.
2. Place oil in a 2-quart casserole; microwave on High 1 minute. Add pork, onion, garlic and paprika; cover and microwave on Medium 5 minutes, stirring twice.
3. In a 1 -cup... - 36.0472
Pork And Chinese Pea Pods
Mix pork and margarine in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts), stirring every 3 min, until pork is no longer pink, 3 to 5 min [6 to 9 min].
Mix water, cornstarch, bouillon (dry), soy sauce, mustard, ginger and... - 42.2244
Turkey Skewers With Cranberry Ginger Sauce
Juice orange and coarsely chop up remaining fruit, including rind.
Combine juice, chopped orange, soy sauce, water and ginger in a shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add turkey; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 4 hours,... - 44.9852