- » Crockpot Sweet Potato Soup
Crockpot Sweet Potato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot sweet potato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot sweet potato soup recipes.
Bbq Pulled Pork In A Crockpot
Want to try a delicious pork dish that is easy to make? Try making BBQ Pulled Pork in a Crockpot with this chef in the video. She has a 3.5 pound pork roast and by adding pineapple and soup mix, she slow cooks it in the Crockpot for 5 hours. It’s real... - 111.639
Sweet Potato Peanut Soup With Ham Croutons
Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add onion, celery, and garlic, and saute 10 minutes or until tender.
Add broth, potato, and chopped rosemary.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until potato is very tender.
Meanwhile,... - 45.6866
Sweet Potato Pear Soup
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and the onion and celery to the oil. Cook the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except fresh thyme.
4. Heat to... - 49.7792
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Gumbo
Toss onion and sweet potato with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan or a 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
Cook sausage in a large Dutch... - 42.648
Potato Soup With Dumplings
Scrape potatoes and put whole into water.
Boil until almost done.
Add milk, butter, salt, and pepper.
Make dumplings of stiff dough as for biscuit; roll very thin and cut into 1-inch strips.
Drop into soup while boiling rapidly. (Let cook until dumplings are... - 28.1147
Potato Ham Salad
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine water, soup, vinegar and pepper.
2) Add pickle, onion, ham and potatoes to the mixture and refrigerate.
3) Garnish with parsley and sliced hard-boiled egg. - 40.789
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and oil, and saute the onion and celery for about 5 minutes until soft.
3) Stir in the potatoes and saute for few minutes more.
4) Toss the pan to mix the vegetables well... - 46.9172
Stuffed Chops And Yams
1. Trim off fat from chops.
2. Take a saucepan, melt butter in it and add celery, raisins, apple, and ¼ tsp paprika and cook it thoroughly.
3. Create a pocket in the bone by slitting it towards the outer edge and fill it with apple... - 43.637
Chicken Breasts A I'orange
Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
Combine 2/3 cup flour with salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and garlic powder.
Thoroughly coat chicken in flour mixture.
Place sweet potato slices in bottom of crock pot.
Place chicken breasts on top.
Combine soup with... - 40.3751