Crock Pot Vegetable
- » Crockpot Sweet Potato
Crockpot Sweet Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot sweet potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot sweet potato recipes.
Bbq Pulled Pork In A Crockpot
Want to try a delicious pork dish that is easy to make? Try making BBQ Pulled Pork in a Crockpot with this chef in the video. She has a 3.5 pound pork roast and by adding pineapple and soup mix, she slow cooks it in the Crockpot for 5 hours. It’s real... - 111.639
Crockpot Goulash Pork Stew
If you don't have enough time at hand to concentrate on just one dish, then this is it. Goulash Pork Stew Recipe is one of the easiest Crockpot recipes out there. You can put everything in the Crockpot and forget about it for several hours. Besides, it just... - 116.663
Grated Sweet Potato Pudding
Combine sweet potatoes, corn syrup, sugar, milk, allspice, cloves, pecans, raisins, and cinnamon in a 3-quart glass casserole.
Microwave butter in a 1-cup glass measure at HIGH 1/2 to 1 minute.
Pour melted butter over the sweet potato mixture.
Stir in... - 44.1851
Marmalade Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise into 3 slices.
Combine marmalade, butter, and water in large skillet; bring mixture to a boil.
Add potatoes and salt; cook over medium heat, turning frequently until thoroughly glazed.
Garnish with orange slices. - 29.5299
Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Cut potatoes in half; place in large saucepan.
Add enough water to cover; add 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
Cook potatoes until tender; drain.
Mash potatoes; add butter and milk while hot.
Season. - 24.9373
Pineapple Topped Sweet Potatoes
1 Heat the oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Scrub the potatoes and prick all over with a fork.Place the potatoes in a shllow baking pan or pie dish (avoid using a glass dish).Bake for 55-65 minutes or until tender.
3 Set the oven control to broil. Cut... - 32.4673
Stuffed Baked Sweet Potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes and rub them using vegetable oil.
2. Bake the potatoes for 60 minutes at 400° till potatoes are well cooked.
3. Split the cooked potatoes lengthwise. Scoop their pulp and leave the shells intact. Mash the pulp... - 42.6059
Holiday Sweet Potato Surprise
1) Into a pot of boiling water, cook the sweet potatoes till soft
2) Drain them in a colander and allow to cool
3) Using a peeler, peel of the skins and mash
4) Mix in the frosting, vanilla and the cinnamon and mix well
5) Spoon into a greased... - 41.0521
Fruited Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1. Take a 2-cup measure and place the dried fruit and 1/2 cup water in it.
2. Cover the casserole and place in the microwave.
3. In the microwave, cook the dried fruit on 100 per cent power or High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, till the water... - 43.3586
Coconut Orange Sweet Potatoes
1) Into a bowl, mix together the sweet potatoes, eggs, brown sugar, butter salt and the ground cinnamon
2) Using an electric mixer beat for about 2 minutes till the mixture id fluffy and light
3) Add in the pecans, and spoon into a 2 1/2 quart... - 45.4135
Sweet Potato Biscuits
Mix flour, sweet potatoes, butter, sugar, salt, and soda.
Mix with good buttermilk (to desired consistency).
Roll out, cut, bake in quick oven. - 25.694
Easy Sweet Potato Biscuits
Combine dry ingredients; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add sweet potatoes and mix well.
Gradually add enough milk to make soft dough.
Turn dough out onto floured surface, and knead lightly 3 or 4 times.
Roll dough to 1/3-inch thicknes - 26.8733
Sunshine Sweet Potato Balls
Beat butter, milk, sugar, salt, and pepper into mashed sweet potatoes.
Form 2-inch balls with a center of a marshmallow.
Roll in cornflakes.
Place in greased 9-l/2xl2-3/4-inch baking pan.
Bake in moderate oven of 375 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
May be frozen... - 34.4861
Sweet Potatoes And Berries Casserole
1. In a pot add boiling water. Add potatoes. Cook for 20 minutes till potatoes are well cooked.
2. Cool the potatoes. Peel and then mash them.
3. Add cranberry sauce and cinnamon. Stir well.
4. In a slightly greased 2 quart casserole spoon the... - 45.3888
Sweet Potato Muffins
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nuts; set aside.
Combine eggs, milk, sweet potatoes, and butter; add to dry ingredients.
Mix just until moist.
Fill greased muffin pans two-thirds full.
Combine cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over... - 34.7333
Buttermilk Sweet Potato Biscuits
1) Take an electric mixer and blend the sweet potatoes along with brown sugar and butter.
2) Mix the baking powder and salt with flour by stirring it well.
3) Dissolve the soda completely in buttermilk.
4) Stir all the ingredients together until they... - 44.4851
Turkey Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degree
2) In a greased baking dish, layer the turkey, carrots, onions and dressing
3) Mix the milk and broth
4) In a saucepan, stir in 2 tablespoons of flour and add the milk mixture
5) Stir constantly and add... - 45.3514
Sweet Potato Rum Casserole
1. Mix the first 7 ingredients well.
2. In a 1 1/2 quart casserole add oil to grease.
3. Bake for 45 minutes at 325° keeping the casserole covered.
4. Arrange the pecan halves and marshmallows on the top. Bake till the marshmallows are light brown in... - 41.5758
Crusty Sweet Potato Casserole
Peel and mash sweet potatoes.
Combine sweet potatoes, salt, mace, egg, pineapple, ginger, butter, and orange juice in a 1 1/2 quart glass casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Combine peanuts, coconut, and brown sugar.
Sprinkle over... - 36.2197
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Coat a large roasting pan with cooking spray; toss together potato and 1 tablespoon oil in pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 35 to 45 minutes or until potato is tender and roasted, stirring after 20 minute-.
Whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon oil, honey,... - 38.4994
Sherried Sweet Potatoes
Slice or quarter potatoes.
Combine all ingredients in top of double boiler.
Cover and heat through. - 24.6518
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Place sweet potatoes in a buttered 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Combine brown sugar, butter, salt, and water; heat to dissolve sugar.
Pour brown sugar syrup over sweet potatoes.
Bake at 375°, basting frequently until bubbly. - 29.5328
Candied Sweet Potatoes
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine undrained pineapple, Splenda, and apple pie spice.
Stir in sweet potatoes.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 28.5826
Marsh Mallow Topped Sweet Potatoes
1. Cut the sweet potatoes into thick wedges.
2. Combine butter and honey to make a glaze.
3. Grease a 1 quart baking dish with butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
5. Arrange the potato slices in the baking dish.
6. Brush with... - 38.1119
Sweet Potato Puffs Demere
Cook and mash the sweet potatoes (allowing 1 small potato for each person) and add a large lump of butter.
While still hot, season with brown sugar, spices, raisins and a few cut pecans.
When well mixed, take marshmallows and mold the potato mixture around... - 29.5271
Quick Sweet Potato Biscuits
Prepare the biscuit mix according to package directions, adding the shortening and sugar.
Prepare instant sweet potatoes according to package directions and stir into the biscuit mixture.
Knead on a floured surface, then cut with a biscuit cutter.
Place on a... - 25.9655
Sweet Potato Biscuits For Kids
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together into a bowl and cut in shortening until mixture is consistency of cornmeal.
Mix in the sweet potatoes.
Add the milk and mix well.
Turn out on a floured board and knead lightly.
Roll out to 1/2-inch... - 35.4648
Brown Sweet Potatoes
Cut sweet potatoes into thin slices.
Melt butter in medium skillet; add potatoes and brown over medium heat.
Season to taste. - 17.1733
Sweet Potatoes And Applesauce
Layer potatoes and applesauce alternately in a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Dot with brown sugar and butter.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until flavors are blended and top is brown. - 22.1626
Sweet Potato Surprise
Place ham in round glass baking dish.
Slice sweet potatoes and arrange on top of ham.
Place butter in a 1-quart glass bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds to melt.
Stir in corn syrup, peanut butter, and orange juice.
Pour over sweet potato and ham... - 34.8187
Coconut Broiled Sweet Potatoes
1. Add sweet potatoes in boiling water and cook for 20-25 till the potatoes are tender.
2. Cool the potatoes. Peel and cut them in halves, lengthwise.
3. In a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish add oil to grease. Arrange the potatoes in the dish.
4.... - 40.5352
Place potatoes in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave butter at HIGH 1 minute in 2-cup glass measure.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour over sweet potatoes.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 2 to 3 minutes. - 31.4659
Sweet Potato Bake
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a beater and thoroughly beat the combination of sweet potatoes and orange juice together with egg, salt and butter.
3) Take a greased 1 ½ quart sized casserole and scoop in the beaten... - 39.9785
Glen Wood Plantation Sweet Potato Pone
Grate the potatoes (raw), then the lemon and orange peel.
Beat eggs, sugar; add potatoes, spices, molasses, milk, and butter.
Put mixture into buttered baking dish and bake slowly 1 hour. - 34.5318
Candied Sweet Potatoes And Apples
Cut sweet potatoes in half crosswise.
Cook in boiling water to cover 10 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Cut crosswise into 1/2" slices.
Combine brown sugar and next 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; boil 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 39.4872
Crunch Top Sweet Potato Pie
Spread coconut for crust in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Microwave 2 tablespoons butter in a small glass custard cup at HIGH 1 minute.
Mix melted butter into coconut.
Spread crust evenly in pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 2... - 44.3381
Festive Sweet Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2. Take a bowl add mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, milk, melted margarine, vanilla extract, and beaten eggs.
3. Portion out this mixture on 8-inch square baking dish.
4. Mix flaked coconut, brown sugar,... - 47.7887
Sweet Potato Baked
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Halve the pineapple chunks.
3. Take a bowl, add pineapple juice, pineapple chunks, potatoes, butter and salt and mix well.
4. Take a casserole, grease with butter and arrange half portion of... - 38.2324
Sweet Potato Pudding
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add eggs and sugar. Beat thoroughly.
3) Add remaining ingredients and mix properly.
4) Use a greased 1 1/2-quart casserole, to pour the batter evenly.
5) Place it inside the oven to... - 47.8356
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Stir the milk to the chicken broth.
3) Into a bowl, sift together baking powder and the remaining flour, mixed with the rest of the salt.
4) To it, mix the egg, potatoes and butter.
5) Roll out the dough on a... - 46.8558
Shrimp And Sweet Potato Gumbo
Toss onion and sweet potato with 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan or a 15" x 10" jelly-roll pan.
Roast at 450° for 30 minutes, stirring twice.
Cook sausage in a large Dutch... - 42.648
Streusel T0pped Sweet Potato Casserole
Cook sweet potatoes in boiling water to cover 30 to 40 minutes or until tender.
Let cool to touch; peel and mash potatoes.
Combine mashed sweet potato, sugar, and next 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until... - 39.0781
Sweet Potato Casserole
1) In an electric blender, make a smooth blend with sweet potatoes, butter, eggs, sugar, milk, and vanilla.
2) Take a greased casserole and pour the mixture in it.
3) Add brown sugar, butter, pecans, and flour.
4) Sprinkle the mix over the top of the... - 44.2182
Sweet Potato Cake
Combine oil and sugar in a large mixer bowl; beat until smooth.
Add egg yolks; beat well.
Stir in hot water.
Combine dry ingredients; blend into sugar mixture.
Stir in grated potato, pecans, and vanilla, blending thoroughly.
Beat egg whites until stiff, fold... - 45.6295
Microwaved Sweet Potato Cake
Microwave water in 1 cup glass measure at HIGH 1 minute.
Mix oil and sugar until smooth.
Add hot water and eggs.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Stir dry ingredients into sugar mixture.
Add potato, pecans, and... - 45.2415
Sweet Potato Puffs
1. Using a food processor blend the sweet potatoes, banana, egg yolk, salt and cream until smooth or blender.
2. Into a bowl pour and fold in the egg white with a metal spoon.
3. Onto a greased baking sheet add spoonfuls of the mixture and let it bake... - 37.9931
Minted Sweet Potato Shreds
1. Put the grated sweet potato and water into a large, heatproof bowl, cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
2. Drain the potato and stir in the butter and chopped mint. - 25.1454
Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Place sweet potatoes in bottom of crock pot.
Place ham on sweet potatoes (the sweet potatoes act as a rack).
Combine remaining ingredients and spread over top of ham.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours. - 26.183
Half Baked Sweet Potatoes With Lemon Butter Sauce
Wash and dry sweet potatoes.
Cut in half lengthwise; prick each with fork.
Place cut side down in greased shallow baking pan.
Bake at 400° for 35 to 40 minutes or until soft.
Melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in lemon juice, parsley, and salt. - 28.234
Sweet Potato Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs and beat until smooth.
Stir in the mashed sweet potatoes and the vanilla extract.
Combine dry ingredients: stir in nuts and raisins.
Add to sweet potato mixture.
Drop by spoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375°... - 40.0852
Sweet Potato Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350º Fahrenheit.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar until it is nice and creamy.
3. Gradually add and stir in diced sweet potatoes until smooth.
4. Stir in eggs, spices and milk until well... - 46.6086
Sweet Potato Boats
1) Take the potatoes and wash them thoroughly before rubbing them with oil.
2) Set oven at 400°F.
3) Baking the potatoes for an hour or until they become tender.
4) Allow the potatoes to cool slightly.
5) Skin the top of each potato... - 42.5917
Sweet Potato Pone Pie
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 450°.
2) Beat the first 7 ingredients together until it becomes smooth.
3) Transfer the mixture into pastry shells.
4) Bake it by placing it in the pre-heated oven for 15 minutes initially before... - 40.818
Casserole Of Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Heat milk slowly with onion, bay leaf, cloves, and celery; strain.
Melt butter, stir in flour, and gradually add hot milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Add ham and salt to taste.
Pour into casserole, top with sweet... - 36.386
Sweet Potato Surprise Cake
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take an electric mixer and beat the mixture of egg yolks, sugar and oil at medium speed until they just mix together.
3) Take a bowl add in the dry ingredients and mix with the oily mixture... - 47.0715
Orange Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Place washed sweet potatoes in a large Dutch oven; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Let cool to touch; peel potatoes, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Arrange slices in a... - 39.8937
Sweet Potato Cheesecake
1) Take a bowl and mix butter with some Graham’s cracker crumbs
2) Take a 9-inch spring form pan and press the cracker mixture at the bottom and upto 1 ½ inch side of the pan.
3) Chill it properly.
4) Take a double boiler and soften... - 49.9873
Sweet Potato Casserole
This Sweet Potato Casserole is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of sweet potatoes and herbs - this Sweet Potato Casserole is something you must not want to miss out on! - 36.4848
Sweet Potato Souffle
Place 1/4 cup butter in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds.
Add eggs and sweet potato to butter.
Stir to combine.
Add sugar, milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, raisins, and orange juice.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 15 to 16 minutes or until... - 41.107
Sweet Potato Peanut Soup With Ham Croutons
Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat; add onion, celery, and garlic, and saute 10 minutes or until tender.
Add broth, potato, and chopped rosemary.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until potato is very tender.
Meanwhile,... - 45.6866
Old Southern Grated Sweet Potato Pudding
In a heavy iron skillet melt the butter.
Mix all ingredients, adding the beaten eggs last.
Pour into the hot pan with butter; stir until heated.
Put in moderate oven to bake (in skillet) at 375 degrees.
As a crust forms around the edge and bottom, stir.
Do... - 36.6948
Sweet Potato Ambrosia Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Use aluminum foil to wrap the sweet potatoes.
3) Place inside oven to bake for 45 minutes or until tender.
4) Bring out and allow cooling at room temperature.
5) Peel off the skin and discard.
6) Cut the... - 48.1618
Sweet And Sour Potato Salad Dressing
1) In a small saucepan, put the egg yolk and sugar. Add vinegar gradually, mixing well.
2) Over medium flame, add the butter, constantly stirring, till the mixture has come to a boil.
3) Chill mixture after removing it from heat.
4) Mix well after... - 36.6164
Sweet Potato Souffle In Orange Baskets
Boil potatoes, peel and mash with potato masher or ricer, season with salt and butter; add beaten egg, raisins to taste, and the grated orange rind.
Make little baskets of scooped out orange shells and fill with potato mixture.
Top with marshmallow and bake... - 31.7713
Sausage Sweet Potato And Fruit Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a casserole, arrange the sweet potatoes, apples and oranges.
3) Place the sausages on the potatoes and fruits.
4) Pour the butter, all over and sprinkle with the sugar.
5) Cover and bake for 10... - 37.7597
Sweet Potato Pear Soup
1. In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and the onion and celery to the oil. Cook the vegetables for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
3. Add all the remaining ingredients except fresh thyme.
4. Heat to... - 49.7792
Pork Tenderloin With Apples And Sweet Potatoes
1 Heat the oven to 425 degrees farenheit.
2 In a medium bowl mix brown sugar,butter,vinegar,salt,garlic powder and pepper.Keep 2 tablespoons of this mixture aside.
3 Add apples,sweet potatoes and onion to the butter mixture.Toss to... - 45.2597
Sweet And Sour Ham With Vegetables
Cut onion and potatoes into chunks.
Cook in small amount of lightly salted water until tender; drain.
Sprinkle ham with mustard, brown sugar, and vinegar.
Broil one side, turn, spoon pan juice over the top, and broil until lightly browned.
Put ham on serving... - 34.855
Sweet 'n Sour Chicken
Place sliced potatoes in crock pot.
Arrange chicken breasts on potatoes.
Combine orange juice, brown sugar, basil, nutmeg and vinegar.
Pour over chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with dried parsley flakes.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
Remove... - 44.5611
Cinnamon Apple Sweets
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) In an 1-quart casserole, place 1/2 of the potatoes.
3) In a bowl, add the applesauce and candies.
4) Spread 1/2 of the mixture over the potatoes in the casserole.
5) Repeat the alternate... - 39.8892
Morrison's Sweet Tea Rolls
Boil peeled potatoes in 1 pint water; mash all through colander.
Add salt, sugar, shortening, and scalded milk.
Add 1 yeast cake, dissolved.
Mix and add enough flour to make a batter.
Let rise until light.
Add the well-beaten egg and enough extra... - 38.8355
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage
Shred cabbage fine, add salt and pepper to taste; add apples cut in slices.
Heat the fat in a spider (frying pan), add cabbage and apples.
Pour over boiling water and let cook until tender; sprinkle over the flour, add sugar and vinegar.
Cook a little longer... - 32.5389
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Dice the chicken in small pieces.
2) Mix mustard and vinegar to make the marinade and to it, add oil, soya sauce, honey, seasoning, and garlic.
3) Whisk in cucumbers, pineapple, raisins and chicken to the marinade and leave it for 15... - 47.6808
Mother's Sweet Tater Custard Pie
Mix ingredients in the order given, pour into raw pastry pie shell and bake until custard is set, in 400-degree oven.
The basic recipe for this is really an old "Chess Pie" handed down in our family for several generations.
To make the Chess Pie, leave ou - 29.7402
Easy Sweet And Sour Pork Chops
1) In a slow cooker, keep the partially thawed Oriental vegetables.
2) Strategically place the chops over the vegetables.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
4) Add the pea pods and cook on HIGH for 5... - 32.4273
Traditional Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 25 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and allow to cool.
3) Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes.
4) In a bowl, place the potatoes, eggs, celery,... - 47.1782
Irish Potato Souffle
Boil the potatoes and rub them through a sieve.
Take the milk and butter and let come to a boil in a separate saucepan.
Add the potatoes and seasonings and beat to a cream.
Then put in, one at a time, the egg yolks, beating the mixture well after each... - 32.5112
Potato Soup With Dumplings
Scrape potatoes and put whole into water.
Boil until almost done.
Add milk, butter, salt, and pepper.
Make dumplings of stiff dough as for biscuit; roll very thin and cut into 1-inch strips.
Drop into soup while boiling rapidly. (Let cook until dumplings are... - 28.1147
Southern Irish Potato Box Biscuit
Cook and mash the Irish potatoes fine.
Add melted lard, butter, sugar, and salt.
Add milk which has been scalded and dissolved yeast.
Add the 1 whole egg beaten with the 1 extra yolk; fold in the flour.
Knead and place in a large greased bowl to rise.
When... - 40.4457
The Babysitter's Favorite
Place half of the apples, sweet potatoes and frankfurters in greased crock pot.
Combine sugar, salt, spices and lemon rind; sprinkle half of the mixture into crock pot.
Add remaining apples, sweet potatoes and frankfurters.
Top with remaining spice... - 35.9999
Tuna Potato Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well.
2. Let the mixture chill thoroughly for 3-4 hours and then serve. - 34.011
Potato Ham Salad
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine water, soup, vinegar and pepper.
2) Add pickle, onion, ham and potatoes to the mixture and refrigerate.
3) Garnish with parsley and sliced hard-boiled egg. - 40.789
Brush pork roast well with kitchen bouquet.
Sprinkle with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
Place potatoes in bottom of crock pot.
Place pork roast on rack of potatoes.
Cover and cook on low setting 10 to 12 hours. - 29.4447
Candied Cross Cut Yams
1) In a wok heat oil to 350°F.
2) Cut the sweet potatoes crosswise, in about 1/4 inch thick slices.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter, water, lemons and sugar for about 3 minutes, and stir in red food coloring.
4) Place the sweet potatoes... - 38.7288
Smoked Ham With Oranges
Place sweet potatoes in crock pot.
Arrange ham and orange slices on sweet potatoes.
Combine remaining ingredients; stir until consistency of a thin paste.
Lightly spread over ham and oranges.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 10 hours. - 29.9036
Ham And Spiced Fruit
Place ham in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Arrange sweet potatoes around ham.
Combine brown sugar, mustard, and 1/2 cup of the reserved fruit juices.
Pour over ham and sweet potatoes.
Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave at MEDIUM 5... - 35.7182
Southern Fried Chicken
Beat egg lightly; add approximately 1/2 cup sweet milk, salt and pepper to taste.
Dip pieces of chicken into this mixture.
Roll into flour.
Have iron pot or Dutch oven over half filled with piping hot grease (be sure chicken is covered in grease).
Arrange... - 34.2631
Pineapple Sausage Links Casserole
1. Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a saucepan.
2. To the juice add a little water, brown sugar, corn starch and salt. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
4. Lightly grease a large baking dish with oil
5.... - 40.779
Chicken Breasts A I'orange
Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
Combine 2/3 cup flour with salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and garlic powder.
Thoroughly coat chicken in flour mixture.
Place sweet potato slices in bottom of crock pot.
Place chicken breasts on top.
Combine soup with... - 40.3751
Roasted Onions, Figs, And Smoked Sausage
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and let stand 30 minutes.
Stir in vinegar and rosemary; set aside.
Combine sausage, onion, and sweet potato in a large greased roasting pan.
Bake,... - 35.1777
Roast Wild Goose With Baked Apples
1) Preheat the oven to 500 degrees
2) In a kettle of boiling water, place the goose and simmer for about an hour
3) Remove the bird and wipe it dry
4) In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion, fat, sage, salt and pepper
5) Stuff the... - 47.4678
Roasted Carrot And Herb Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 3500F
2. Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch pan by spraying it with cooking spray
3. In the same pan, spread out the carrots, sweet potato, and onion
4. Drizzle with the oil
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with garlic, thyme,... - 43.2539
Low Country Seafood Boil
1. Take a 5-6 gallon pot, fill with 2/3rd water and allow boiling.
2. Once boiled, put potatoes, onion and salt and let the ingredients cook on high flame for 20 minutes after covering.
3. Add crabs, crab boil, garlic, lemons and vinegar and let them... - 43.0253
Cook onion, mushrooms, and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Peel a strip around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Place potatoes in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Add... - 47.7911
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and oil, and saute the onion and celery for about 5 minutes until soft.
3) Stir in the potatoes and saute for few minutes more.
4) Toss the pan to mix the vegetables well... - 46.9172
Vegetables Tossed In Olive Butter
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
Arrange potato slices in a vegetable steamer over boiling water in a... - 40.3298
Salt Herring Salad
1) Soak cleaned herring in water for at least 12 hours.
2) Remove the skin and bones from the herring and cut into cubes.
3) In a large mixing bowl, add herring, potatoes, beets, pickles, diced apple, onion, and veal and gently toss to... - 44.7473
Stuffed Chops And Yams
1. Trim off fat from chops.
2. Take a saucepan, melt butter in it and add celery, raisins, apple, and ¼ tsp paprika and cook it thoroughly.
3. Create a pocket in the bone by slitting it towards the outer edge and fill it with apple... - 43.637
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In a frying pan, heat the dripping.
4) In this, fry together the meat and onions. You can avoid this step for a simpler preparation. However, this step gives the meat... - 44.3408
Carry Along Beef Pies
1) Preheat oven at 425°.
2) In a bowl, add bouillon to dissolve in boiling water. Keep it aside.
3) In another bowl, add next 9 ingredients and pour bouillon mixture over top.
4) Mix by gentle stirring. Set it aside.
5) Make two halves... - 46.713