- » Crockpot Split Chicken Breast
Crockpot Split Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crockpot Split Chicken Breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crockpot Split Chicken Breast recipes.
Party Chicken Breasts
Place chicken, skin side up, in a 10-inch casserole.
Combine soup mix, dressing, and preserves; pour over chicken.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes.
Cover and bake 30 additional minutes. - 24.1568
Chicken Breasts With Potato Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Grease a baking dish.
3) In a saucepan, sauté the onion and celery in ½ cup of margarine till they are tendered. Add the potatoes and stir in all remaining ingredients except the chicken.
4) Place... - 48.2007
Chicken Breasts Gruyere
1)Marinate chicken in a generous amount of garlic, pepper and salt.
2)In a large skillet, melt butter and saute chicken until golden brown in color.
3)Take a broiler proof serving dish and transfer chicken into this.
4)In the skillet, now add onions,... - 46.1873
Poached Chicken Breasts With Mushroom Wine Sauce
Place chicken in a greased 2-quart baking dish suitable for top-of-range cooking.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid; add enough water to liquid to equal 1/2 cup.
Bring liquid to a boil in a saucepan; add bouillon cubes, stirring until bouillon is dissolve - 29.3494
Lemon Ginger Crock Pot Chicken
Craving for chicken? Check out this slow cooked chicken recipe that satiates your desire with a difference. See Chef Stacey cooking chicken with ginger and lemon flavors majorly along with few other ingredients in a crockpot. Luscious and delicious, worth the... - 105.626
Orange Avocado Chicken
1) Wash the chicken in water and pat dry.
2) Fry both sides of the chicken in butter over medium heat until browned.
3) Add orange rind, 1/2 cup orange juice, onion, and seasonings to this.
4) Lower the heat and cook covered for 30 minutes until... - 45.9486
Lemon Chicken Cruzan
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2. Skin the chicken breasts.
3. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
3. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and blend well.
4. Use a brush to glaze the chicken with this sauce.
5. Arrange the... - 43.5852
Chicken Rolls Elegante
1) Dice the sausages by removing the casings.
2) Preheat oven to
3) In a large skillet, add sausage, onion, celery and thyme to sauté over medium heat until the meat turns brown.
4) Allow this to cool at room temperature.
5) Take a... - 46.7888
Fruit Glazed Chicken
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a small mixing bowl combine the first 10 ingredients. Stir well to mix.
3) Use an ungreased 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking dish to arrange the chicken breasts.
4) Pour in the orange juice mixture to coat evenly.
5) Cover... - 46.9975
Apple Chicken Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F
2. In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs and paprika.
3. In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients and blend well.
4. Turn the apple sauce mixture into a baking dish.
5. Crumb the chicken by dipping in... - 44.2202
Cheesy Chicken Skillet
1.In a skillet, heat butter and cook chicken in it until brown from all sides.
2.Put Cheddar cheese, water, potatoes, celery, bay leaf, poultry seasoning, and carrots.
3.Let the mixture boil.
4.Once done, put the lid on and cook on low flame for 30... - 43.9885
Spicy Chicken With Peanuts
1. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chili (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in), and add the chicken cubes and peanuts and stir fry for 1 minute.
2. Take out the chicken, peanuts and chilli from the pan.
3. Now put in all... - 40.8515
Chicken And Spinach Rollups
1.Take a big sized Dutch oven and heat margarine in it.
2.Put carrots, onion and celery in the oven and stir it well till the time onion becomes soft and transparent.
3.Put flour and cornstarch in the oven and let the ingredients cook for a minute on... - 43.2855
Chicken Rolled In Grape Leaves
1. In a medium saucepan,
2. Combine the stock, peas, mint, 1 tablespoon of cilantro, 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper bring it to boil. Cover, reduce flame and simmer for 45 minutes or until the peas are soft.
3. In the meantime, toss the... - 45.1847
Chicken Cacciatore With Basic Spaghetti Sauce
Saute chicken breasts on all sides in oil.
Add Basic Spaghetti Sauce.
Simmer 30 to 45 minutes.
Remove chicken from sauce.
Add wine to sauce.
Simmer 10 minutes longer, uncovered. - 33.1758
Place chicken, skin side up, in a greased shallow baking dish; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Melt butter in saucepan; add remaining ingredients except rice.
Stir until blended; pour over chicken.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
When rea - 33.2964
Spanish Chicken With Rice
Shake flour in regular size (16- x 10-inch) baking bag; place in a 2-inch deep baking pan.
Place green pepper, onion, and pimiento in bag, mixing slightly.
Brush chicken with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Arrange chicken on top of vegetables in bag. - 33.7987
1) Preheat oven at 425°.
2) In a bowl, add dry mustard and bread crumbs to combine. Place it aside.
3) Rub the skin surface of the chicken using lemon juice and oil.
4) Evenly coat with breadcrumb mixture.
5) Use a 15- x 10- x 1-inch... - 40.9053
Chicken Saltimbocca Alla Romana
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use waxed paper to place chicken breast halves. With a meat mallet or rolling pin, flatten the breast halves.
3) Top the chicken breast halves with a slice of Swiss cheese and prosciutto.
4) Roll up the breast halves... - 43.3463
Butter Chicken Kiev
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) From the chicken breasts, remove the skin, bones and cartilage.
3) Place the cleaned chicken between sheets of waxed paper. Pound till the chicken is about 1/8-inch thick, all the time... - 40.2922
Chicken Mushroom Bundles
1) On a large piece of heavy-duty aluminium foil, place each chicken breast and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
2) Divide the carrot slices, mushroom slices and potato slices equally among the bundles.
3) With 1/8 teaspoon of salt, salt the... - 44.4178
1)Keep chicken breasts on waxed paper and flatten them with rolling pin or meat malle to about ¼ inch thickness.
2)In a bowl, mix eggs, pepper and salt.
3)Dip and dust chicken breasts in egg mixture followed by rolling them in... - 45.3425
Combine applesauce, allspice, salt, flour, tomato paste, celery, lemon juice, and onion.
Pour mixture into a greased 12- x 8-inch glass baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Combine cracker crumbs, paprika, and salt.
Dip chicken pieces in evaporated... - 40.8333
Imperial Chicken Rollups
1) Preheat the oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, add butter and garlic to combine properly. Place it aside.
3) In a separate bowl, add breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Combine all together.
4) Take the chicken pieces to dip in butter... - 46.2855
1) In a skillet heat shortening and brown the chicken.
2) Fry green pepper and onion lightly.
3) Drain out the fat.
4) Add curry powder, soup, water and lemon juice.
5) Cook covered on low heat for 40 minutes.
6) Drain pineapple and halve.
7) Place... - 45.1758
Chicken In Wine Sauce
1) Sprinkle salt and nutmeg over the chicken.
2) Take a heavy skillet, melt butter, and deep fry chicken.
3) Add mushrooms, onion, cashews, and 2/3rd cup wine.
4) Allow to boil, lower heat, cover with a lid, and simmer for 15 minutes.
5) Remove chicken... - 45.9045
Celestial Gold Chicken
1. Between two sheets of plastic wrap, place chicken breast and pound lightly with a meat hammer, flat pan or a rolling pin to flatten it to 1/8-inch thickness. Take care not to tear the piece of meat. Do the same for all the fillets.
2. Season... - 44.7279
Shanghai Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking, add the chicken cubes and saute them until they are evenly browned and lose their pinkishness.
3. Add the ginger, garlic and rice and saute a few more minutes... - 45.8965
Chicken And Green Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) Take some salted water and cook chicken in it for 25 to 30 minutes till they become soft.
3) Save the stock on draining.
4) Remove all the meat from the bones.
5) Cut the meat into bite-size pieces and... - 44.7963
Season cavity of each pheasant lightly with salt and pepper.
Arrange sliced vegetables in bottom of crock pot.
Place pheasants on top of vegetables.
Cut bacon slices in half and place over each breast.
Add broth and sherry.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8... - 32.7561
Lobster Continental On Rice
1. Cut strips of the chicken.
2. In a skillet add butter and brown the chicken strips with taragon.
3. Add milk, sherry, soup. Keep stirring.
4. Add artichokes, tomatoes and lobster.
5. Heat and stir occasionally so that all ingredients... - 45.031