- » Crockpot Snack
Crockpot Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot snack recipes.
Chocolate Lover's Snack Mix
1) Clean and dry a container with lid.
2) In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
3) Toss them gently to combine.
4) In the tightly covered container store the snack mix until used.
5) Keep the jar handy to munch the snack any... - 31.7272
Ranch Snack Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan, mix in the oyster, crackers, popcorn, pretzel and the nuts
3) Bake in the oven for a minute till the butter just melts
4) Add in the nuts and shake to coat well
5) Bake for 10... - 36.7111
Combine butter and marshmallows in a large mixing bowl.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Add cereal, raisins, and peanuts.
Stir to combine and coat all ingredients well.
Press into greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
Cool; cut into squares. - 31.9266
Snack Party Mix
1)Preheat the oven at 250°.
2)In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan mix potato sticks,cheddar cheese crackers,goldfish,pretzel sticks and nuts and keep it aside.
2)Mix butter,worcestershire sauce and salt and apply over the snack and... - 38.0523
Ha'penny Cocktail Snacks
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Blend the butter with flour, add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3) Shape the mixture into a 1/2 inch diameter roll, nicely wrap in a foil and chill.
4) Cut the roll into 3/8 inch thick slices and... - 31.972
Nutty Snack Mix
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large roasting pan.
Stir together butter and remaining 5 ingredients; pour over cereal mixture, and toss well.
Cover and bake at 225° for 1 hour.
Uncover and bake 1 more hour, stirring occasionally.
Store in... - 35.2209
Spiced Chick Pea Snack
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Pat dry chickpeas with a paper towels and set aside.
3. In small mixing bowl mix together garlic powder, cumin, curry powder, salt, and pepper.
4. Add the chickpeas and turn to thoroughly coat well with the... - 38.5949
Shrimp And Red Potato Snacks
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with foil or by covering it with parchment paper
3. Lightly spray the cookie sheet with cooking spray.
4. Cut the potato into four ¼ inch slices and then trim off the... - 38.2149
Pizza Burger Snacks
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Take a wok or skillet and heat oil in it.
3. Saute onion and garlic in oil.
4. Add beef, salt, and pepper, and cook until beef is browned, stirring to crumble.
5. Drain off drippings.
6. Add tomato sauce.
7.... - 46.7626
Olive Rye Snack Crackers
1) In a bowl, mix together beef, cheese, olives, and mayonnaise.
2) Spread 1 tablespoon of the mix over each cracker.
3) Arrange on a baking sheet.
4) Place in the oven at 375° for 5 to 7 minutes or till the cheese melts.
5) Garnish with a... - 32.837
Healthy Cereal Snacks
Combine first 11 ingredients in a large bowl.
Add molasses, oil, and vanilla; mix well.
Spread mixture on baking sheets; bake at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cool and store in air-tight containers. - 28.9328
Beefy Party Snacks
1. In a bowl combine ground chuck, chopped onion, catsup, prepared mustard, salt, and pepper. Blend them properly.
2. Lay out this mixture on bread slices and broil it for about 3-4 minutes, till done.
3. Serve hot. - 33.9054
French Dip Sandwich Goes Asian
1. In a medium bowl mix together beef broth, garlic, ginger, black vinegar, soy sauce, honey and sesame oil.
2. In a crock pot place the beef and pour in the beef broth mixture. Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 480 minutes.
3. Take out the... - 0
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Watch how I make Chocolate Peanut Clusters in my crockpot. So simple. Just dump in the ingredients. Watch and see! - 108.95
1) With assorted cookie cutters of 1-inch, cut the jicama slices.
2) Store the chips in a airtight container in the frige.
3) Serve the Jicama Chips as and when preferred. These are a healthy and delectable snack. - 22.4204
Combine butter with curry and seasoned salt.
Pour over almonds in slow-cooking pot and mix to coat well.
Cover and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours.
Turn to high.
Uncover pot and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
Serve hot or cold, as a snack. - 31.674
Gray's Beaten Biscuit
Sift flour and salt together twice and mix thoroughly with the lard.
Moisten with iced water added slowly until a stiff dough is formed.
Knead until the dough blisters, or beat.
Then roll to the thickness of about 1/2 inch.
Cut with a small cutter and bake in... - 19.4639
Lucy's Popcorn Balls
Cook sugar, syrup and water until it makes a soft ball in water.
Add flavoring and salt.
Stir until cooled, pour over popcorn, and form into balls. - 22.6326
Oriental Steak Sandwiches
Cut beef into 1/4-to 1/3-inch-thick slices.
Marinate beef slices in Oriental Sauce for 15 minutes.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet; add beef and cook quickly, turning once. - 19.6234
Sift dry ingredients together three times; cut in shortening until thoroughly mixed.
Spoon mix lightly into 3-quart container.
Do not pack.
Close tightly and store on shelf.
Needs no refrigeration. - 24.1143
Pour peanuts into colander or wire basket and wet thoroughly.
Sprinkle with salt.
Pour into small casserole or pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, stirring at 2 minute intervals.
Peanuts will be crisp when cool. - 22.4372
Wash and pack the cherries into sterilized jars.
Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and cook just enough to dissolve the salt and sugar.
Cool and pour over cherries.
Place lids and rings on jars and process in boiling water for 10 minutes. - 25.9204
Mixed Cereals Hash
Mix cereal, pretzels, and peanuts in large roasting pan.
Combine butter and Worcestershire; pour over.
Cover, bake in 225-degree oven for 1-1/2 hours. - 27.4117
Arrange in the oven and cook, 1 minute, until the wiener feels warm.
To cook 2 at a time, cook 2 minutes. - 21.3113
Combine flour and soda in mixing bowl.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add buttermilk; stir until dough clings together.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface; knead lightly about 20 seconds.
Pat or roll - 24.3583
Combine flour and mayonnaise in mixing bowl; blend mayonnaise into flour with a fork until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add milk; blend all ingredients well.
Fill greased muffin pans one-half full.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. - 20.6225
Combine oil and Worcestershire sauce.
Place pecans in a shallow baking dish and cover with the oil mixture, stirring to coat well.
Bake in a slow oven (250 degrees) for about 30 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Sprinkle lightly with salt.
Store in tightly... - 22.9776
1)Wash broccoli well and separate flowerets from stem.
2)In a bowl, mix olive oil, white wine vinegar, monosodium glutamate, garlic powder and pepper.
3)Pour the dressing over broccoli flowerets and let marinate for 24 hours.
4)Makes tasty... - 35.2615
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. Separate the crescent rolls and arrange the strips of dough side by side on a baking sheet.
3. Lightly press the edges to make a sheet of dough.
4. Brush dough with egg and sprinkle cheese evenly... - 34.8012
1. Preheat the oven to 160 C (325 F).
2. In a bowl, sift flour with salt and cayenne and combine them with cheese.
3. Add melted butter and mix to make the dough.
4. Take spoonful of dough and roll into balls. Roll each balls over... - 38.1
Chili Cheese Roll
1) In a large bowl, beat process cheese and cream cheese using an electric mixer until smooth.
2) Add garlic and pecans to the mixture and stir.
3) Separate the mixture into 2 equal portions. Make 8-inch logs of each and roll in chili powder.
4) Cover... - 31.996
Cream Cheese Fudge
1) In a double boiler, melt chocolate. As it melts add cream cheese and sugar and beat until smooth.
2) Mix together chocolate and vanilla and beat well.
3) Add chopped pecans.
4) Take a lightly greased 8-inch square pan and put the mixture into... - 39.9247
1. In food processor bowl position steel blade and add mixed fruit, raisins and coconut.
2. Process about 1 minute until finely ground.
3. Stir in 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cocoa and orange juice.
4. Let it chill for 2 or 3 hours.
5. Shape into 1-inch... - 37.0044
1. In top of a double boiler bring to a boil placing chocolate morsels, milk and butter.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook until chocolate and butter melt, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat and stir in peanuts and marshmallows.
4. Line a 13- x 9-... - 34.7421
Easy Holiday Mints
1. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients and knead until smooth.
2. Shape mints in rubber candy molds, place on baking sheets, cover with a paper towel and let it dry.
3. Remove candy from molds and store in an airtight container.
4.... - 30.66
1. In a large Dutch oven combine sugar, water and syrup.
2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
3. Stir in food coloring.
4. Continue to cook, without stirring, until mixture reaches hard crack stage (300°).
5. Remove from heat and... - 37.3568
1) Beat butter and add 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
2) Slowly add flour and beat. Add hazelnuts.
3) Chill it 30 minutes.
4) Make 1-inch balls of the dough and put them on ungreased cookie sheets.
5) Bake the cookies at 400... - 36.7626
1)Preheat the oven at 350°. MAKING
2)Spoon tenderly cooked carrots into a container of electric blender adding butter in it.
3)Blend it till the mixture is smooth.
4)In the mixture add some milk, egg, brown sugar, ground nutmeg and ... - 37.0316
1. In a saucepan mix well combining sugar, corn syrup and orange juice.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (240°).
3. Remove from heat and stir in butter.
4. With a wooden spoon beat until mixture... - 37.0271
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, water and honey stirring well to mix.
2. Bring mixture to a boil cook without stirring and to soft ball stage (240°).
3. Remove from heat, add flavorings and cool to lukewarm.
4. With an electric mixer beat 2 to... - 37.422
Frank Holt's French Fried Onion Rings
Slice the onions (about 1/8 inch thick), separate into rings.
Roll each ring in flour; then dip into a mixture made of the well-beaten eggs and milk; roll in cracker crumbs and fry in wire basket in furiously boiling deep fat.
Remove, drain, and hide while... - 24.4502
Drop Biscuit Or Madison Biscuit
Boil potatoes until done; mash, add 5 ounces shortening; add a little flour to cool potatoes.
Add other ingredients.
The dough should be about the consistency of loaf-bread dough.
Let rise, drop with a spoon far apart in pans.
Let rise again and bake. - 28.5424
Laura's Oatmeal Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars gradually, and mix well.
Add beaten eggs and vanilla extract.
Stir in soda, flour, and oats.
Form Into small balls and bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes. - 32.1824
Patterson's Icebox Cookies
Melt the butter, add brown sugar, white sugar, and eggs.
Sift cinnamon and soda with flour and add chopped nut meats.
Work into dough.
Roll in waxed paper, place in icebox overnight.
Slice very thin and bake. - 28.9321
Frozen Almond Cookies
Soften butter and mix with sugar; add other ingredients, mixing the soda with flour.
Make stiff batter.
Pat out with hands and roll in oiled paper.
Put into icebox.
As needed, slice with sharp knife and cook in hot oven. - 31.5115
Blend cheese together well.
Add garlic, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper.
Add sherry and blend until creamy.
Shape into a ball; roll in parsley or nuts, if desired. - 27.3155
Melt chocolate and butterscotch morsels in top of double boiler.
Add noodles and nuts; stir until coated.
Remove from heat.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. (For fast cooling, use aluminum baking sheet.) - 24.2132
Jiffy Onion Biscuits
Combine butter and onion; let stand a few minutes.
Arrange biscuits on an ungreased baking sheet.
Make a depression in the center of each biscuit with back of spoon or bottom of small glass.
Fill each depression with 1 teaspoon onion-butter mixture.
Bake at... - 24.3332
Belmore Cheeseburger De Luxe
Mix meat with egg and seasonings.
Make into thin hamburger patties.
Sprinkle 4 with grated cheese and press on top of each a second hamburger.
Press edges together so that cheese will be entirely covered.
Pour over each 1 tablespoon of Soya Sauce and let... - 27.7299
Drop Sugar Cookies
Mix as any cookie (cream butter and sugar, add egg, milk, flour sifted with baking powder).
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased baking sheet, bake at 425 degrees about 15 minutes.
To dress your cookie up, stick a raisin, nut, or 1/4 of a red cherry in center of... - 24.9275
Baked Cheese Sandwiches
Spread bread with mustard.
Place 6 slices bread mustard-side up in a greased 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking pan.
Top with Swiss cheese, folded in half.
Cover with remaining bread slices.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Pour over san - 33.4182
Quick Biscuit Braid
Cut each biscuit into thirds.
Roll each piece into a 6-inch rope.
Make a braid using 3 ropes; seal ends.
Place on a greased cookie sheet.
Brush with milk; sprinkle with dillweed or poppy seeds.
Place on lightly greased cookie sheet; bake at 350° for 8 to 10... - 24.8872
Drain pineapple and water chestnuts.
Cut each piece in half.
Cut bacon slices into thirds.
Wrap pineapple and water chestnut pieces with a piece of bacon.
Secure with a wooden toothpick or thread onto short bamboo skewers.
Place 6 to 8 kabobs on a paper or... - 30.0562
Combine caramels and water in a 4-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir well to combine.
Combine the cereals and coconut in a large bowl; pour caramel mixture on top.
Toss until well coated.
Drop by teaspoon-fuls onto waxed paper. - 29.9381
Add the cheese and bacon to the biscuit mix, then prepare according to package directions, substituting bacon drippings for salad oil.
Knead on a floured surface and roll to 10 x 6-inch rectangle.
Cut in six 10-inch strips.
Cut each strip in thirds crosswise... - 25.0722
Quick Sweet Potato Biscuits
Prepare the biscuit mix according to package directions, adding the shortening and sugar.
Prepare instant sweet potatoes according to package directions and stir into the biscuit mixture.
Knead on a floured surface, then cut with a biscuit cutter.
Place on a... - 24.3084
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Mix the shredded wheat crumbs and apples in a bowl and add the apple juice.
Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Drop by spoonfuls onto buttered cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes. - 28.812
Grind the peppers, onions and apples and drain.
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal. - 32.5052
Texas Golden Puffs
Sift the dry ingredients together into a bowl.
Add the oil, milk and egg and beat until mixed.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into hot fat and fry for about 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper and roll in cinnamon sugar. - 33.1285
Apricot Coconut Balls
Combine apricots and coconut; stir to mix.
Add condensed milk and mix well.
Shape into 1-inch balls and coat with confectioners' sugar. - 26.6802
Spicy Cheese Balls
Cream softened cheeses together.
Add seasonings and mix well.
Roll into a ball, then roll in crushed salted peanuts.
Serve with crackers. - 30.0292
Cook dried beef in butter for about 3 minutes.
If popcorn is not fresh, heat it in a 250-degree oven.
Pour beef and butter over popcorn and toss to mix.
Serve immediately while still hot. - 21.65
Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Combine all ingredients except seeds in a large skillet.
Heat mixture well, stirring to mix.
Add seeds and stir to coat well.
Spread in a shallow pan and bake at 300 degrees for 10 minutes, or until crisp.
Stir occasionally during... - 32.86
Cream together brown sugar, vanilla, and margarine.
Shape into balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
When cool, toss in a bag with confectioners' sugar. - 27.5731
Eggless Hush Puppies
Combine commeal, flour, and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
Stir in buttermilk and beat until batter is smooth.
Stir in salt and onion.
Drop heaping tablespoons of batter into a deep fryer; fry until golden brown.
Drain on paper toweling before serving. - 32.1626
Bottomless Cheese Crock
Let cheeses stand at room temperature until soft.
Then combine them and add olive oil, mustard, garlic salt, and brandy; beat until well blended.
Pack into container, cover, and refrigerate for about a week before using the first time. - 26.9675
Cheesy Sausage Chips
1) Chop pepperoni.
2) Shred cheese.
3) On 6" plate [8" plate] layer tortilla chips.
4) Sprinkle pepperoni and cheese over the chips.
5) Cook in microwave on medium (275 watts) till cheese is melted for 30 to 45 sec [1 to 1 1/2... - 30.7292
Mix almonds with confectioners' sugar.
Add almond extract and egg white, 1 teaspoon at a time, until almonds can be kneaded into a paste.
Tint, if desired. - 28.9898
Big Bologna Sandwich Spread
1) In meat grinder, put USINGER Big Bologna and pickles.
2) Add salad dressing and mix well.
3) Serve as an excellent salad.
Optional: Add three finely chopped hard-cooked eggs. - 30.9675
1. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, stirring continuously until smooth.
2. Add crushed corn chips to the melted chocolate
3. Drop by spoonful onto a waxed paper and chill.
4. Serve Chilled - 30.9941
Peanutty Apple Slices
1. Slice each apple quarter into 3 slices.
2. Spread each slice with peanut butter and press into the crushed corn flakes.
3. Serve arranged nicely on a platter. - 28.0005
Chicken Spring Rolls
Prepare a smooth thin batter with the given ingredients.
For the filling, substitute bean sprouts and french beans with 200 gm boiled and shredded chicken.
Saute chicken along with the onions and then add the vegetables as done for vegetable spring rolls. - 25.0708
1. In a bowl blend mayonnaise with chicken and add pickle and almonds, stir the mixture well.
2. Spread over small cracker biscuits and serve chicken canapes after garnishing with stuffed olive slices. - 28.3097
Rolled Oats Mix
1. Combine the first five ingredients in a large blender
2. Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender till the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Store in a tightly sealed container till done
3. Use as a topping - 28.9637
Edenton Fried Peanuts
1. Pay dry the blanched peanuts thoroughly
2. In a deep frying pan, heat oil to a temperature of 300°F and fry peanuts in it till pale golden;drain away excess fat
3. Sprinkle with salt and allow to cool; store in airtight container... - 29.3707
Raisin Star Cookies
Put raisins in saucepan: add water: simmer 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to raisins.
Cook, stirring until clear and thickened.
Cool. - 29.06
Cornish Saffron Bread
Add the rising [sponge first mixture] and knead together gently until the dough works clean from the hands and the sides of the pan.
Set in a very warm place until it doubles in bulk again, before baking for 1 hour in oven at 350 degrees.
This recipe makes... - 24.1081
Microwave butter in a 2 1/2-quart glass casserole at HIGH 30 seconds.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Stir mixture to blend marshmallows.
Add cereal and peanuts.
Press mixture into a 9-inch square pan.
Chill for twenty minutes.
Cut in squares. - 28.8038
Sesame Seed Cheese Biscuits
Combine the biscuit mix, cheese, sesame seed and half and half in a bowl and mix well.
Shape into balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
Brush with butter.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. - 25.3157
Maryland Beaten Biscuits
Combine the biscuit mix and ice water in a bowl and mix well.
Place on a floured board and knead for 15 minutes.
Roll out 1/2 inch thick and cut with a 1 1/2-inch biscuit cutter.
Prick with a fork and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 450 degrees... - 21.739
Golden Buttermilk Biscuits
Sift dry ingredients together twice and place in a mixing bowl.
Cut in the shortening until well mixed.
Add the buttermilk and stir well.
Drop by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet and place a pat of butter on each biscuit.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10... - 31.4942
Place the flour in a bowl and cut in shortening until mixture is consistency of cornmeal.
Add enough milk to make a soft dough and mix well.
Turn out on a lightly floured board and knead lightly for 30 seconds.
Roll out 1/2 inch thick.
Cut with a 2-inch... - 25.7571
Southern Drop Biscuits
Sift dry ingredients together twice and place in a bowl.
Cut in the shortening until well mixed.
Add the buttermilk and stir well.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Place a pat of butter on each biscuit.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes. - 33.5528
Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and soda together into a bowl and cut in shortening.
Add enough buttermilk for a soft dough and mix until blended.
Roll out 3/8 inch thick on a floured surface and cut with a biscuit cutter.
Place on a cookie sheet.
Bake in... - 30.5653
New Fashioned Biscuits
Sift dry ingredients together into a bowl and stir in milk, mayonnaise and lemon rind.
Knead on a floured surface for 1 minute.
Roll out and cut with a biscuit cutter.
Place on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until done.
Serve hot. - 31.1826
Fresh From The Garden Beans
Wash the beans.
Break off ends and remove strings.
Break or cut into 1-inch pieces and pack tightly into sterilized jars to 1/2 inch from top.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt to pints and 1 teaspoon to quarts.
Cover with boiling water, leaving 1/2 inch for head... - 28.0774
Candied Walnut Halves
1. In boiling water blanch the walnuts, drain and toss along with the sugar and cayenne pepper.
2. In a frypan let the oil heat and fry the walnuts for 4-5 minutes over high heat until they are glistening.
3. Donot let to darken them or... - 28.9396
1. Cream the butter and sugar together and beat in the egg.
2. Combine into the granola and add raisins.
3. Onto a greased cookie sheet add teaspoonfuls and let it bake for 10-15 minutes in a 350F/180C oven. - 35.2922
Com On The Cob
1) From the corn, remove as much silk as possible. Keep the husks on.
2) Cut off the ends of the corn in a way to make the ears stand in the cooker.
3) Add the water and cover the cooker.
4) Cook over low heat for 2 to 3 hours.
5) Serve hot. - 28.3548
Vegetarian Coconut Macaroons
1. In a bowl, combine the coconut and milk, mix vanilla into it and drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a buttered cookie sheet with two and a half inches of distance between them
2. Bake them at 350°F for ten minutes until golden brown; remove from... - 25.6477
Chocolate Nut Drops
1. In a double boiler, over hot water, melt the chocolates
2. Add a combination of nuts, raisins, salt and cornflakes and drop by spoonfuls onto a sheet of greaseproof paper; chill them till firm
3. Serve as per your tastes - 31.2832
1) In a bowl, mix sugar, sweetened condensed milk, butter, and vanilla until smooth.
2) Add pecans and coconut and make 1-inch balls. Chill for about 1 hour.
3) On a double boiler, mix chocolate and shortening. Cook on low heat until chocolate... - 41.3683
Mint Surprise Cookies
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla extract; beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture along with cornflake crumbs: mix well.
Shape about 1 tablespoon dough around each chocolate wafer.
Place about 2... - 37.9439
Almond Butter Cookies
Cream butter and sugar; add almond extract; continue beating until blended.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Chill for ease in handling.
Shape Into balls 3/4 inch in diameter: place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
Flatten with glass... - 35.4102
Ground Raisin Cookies
Combine flour, soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt and set aside.
Cream shortening until soft, adding sugar gradually and continue creaming until mixture is fluffy.
Beat in eggs thoroughly, then stir in sour cream, ground raisins, and flour mixture.
Mix... - 38.0761
Norwegian Almond Cookies
Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift almonds through a colander or coarse sieve and add to creamed mixture.
Add lemon juice and egg and mix well.
Gradually blend in flour.
Fill cookie press.
Form cookies on un-greased cookie... - 35.3604
Coconut Gumdrop Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars, add eggs and vanilla extract, and mix well.
Combine dry Ingredients and add to the creamed mixture.
Stir in coconut, oats, pecans, and gumdrops.
On greased cookie sheets, form cookies Into a ball and press flat with a fork.
Bake... - 35.7822
Lemon Km. Cookies
Cream butter, sugar, and egg yolk until light and fluffy.
Add salt, lemon peel, lemon juice, and flour: beat well.
Shape into finger like rolls or small walnut-size balls.
Dip in egg white and roll in nuts.
Bake on greased cookie sheets at 375° for 10... - 35.1044