- » Crockpot Salmon
Crockpot Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot salmon recipes.
Salmon En Croute
1. Butter each slice of bread.
2. Drain the salmon and mash with the cheese, pepper and dill.
3. Spread this mixture over 2 of the slices of bread.
4. Top with the other half and press firmly together.
5. Beat the egg, milk, salt and... - 44.0914
1)Blend salmon, onions,butter, and fresh dill.
2)Chill until ready to serve. garnish it with orange slices.
SERVING ... - 26.6972
Herbed Salmon Bake
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Pour into well greased crock pot.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 to 4 hours. - 29.1317
Salmon Loaf With Crab Sauce
This Salmon Loaf With Crab Sauce is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Salmon Loaf With Crab Sauce recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 32.9977
Combine first 9 ingredients in a Dutch oven; simmer 15 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Add salmon steaks to Dutch oven; cover.
Cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily. - 29.5931
1. Heat a dry, non-stick frypan over high heat and place the salmon fillet in, skin side down.
2. Leave to sear until the top colours.
3. Put in the peas, butter, orange juice and dill and cook for a few minutes (7 minutes per 1" thickness of fish). - 27.2967
In bowl, combine salmon, bread crumbs, eggs, thyme and celery salt.
Shape into 6 patties and coat well with crushed crackers.
In skillet, saute patties in hot oil; drain.
Transfer to crock pot.
Cover and cook on high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
Place one patty... - 36.3404
1. Add flaked salmon without draining to all the ingredients, excluding patties.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 and shape into patties.
3. Add to ½ inch hot fat and fry until both sides turn brown.
4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to absorbent... - 36.654
Quick Salmon Patties
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the salmon, egg, and the onion and mix well
2. Add the flour mixture and mix well again
3. To the same bowl, add the baking powder and the reserved liquid and stir into the salmon mixture till completely combined. Form... - 32.9533
Saute' onion and green pepper in butter in small skillet until tender; do not brown or drain.
Combine salmon, cracker crumbs, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, eggs, cream, and onion mixture.
Put into individual shells or a greased 1 1/2-quart c - 27.6848
1) Mix the salmon, lemon juice, onion flakes, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, horeradish and salt together properly.
2) Shape the concoction into a single ball and chill it for about 2 hours or till it is firm.
3) Roll the firmed ball in... - 37.3728
1. Into a large bowl add equal parts of mashed potato and the salmon, add the chopped onion, pepper, parsley and 1 egg and mix together well with a fork.
2. In a bowl beat up the other egg and dip spoonfuls of the fish mixture into the egg and then... - 38.2277
Smoked Salmon Spread
In a small bowl, break salmon with a fork until finely flaked.
Add cream cheese and garlic, mix well, and season with salt and pepper.
Spoon into bowl or mound on plate; cover and chill 30 minutes or until next day.
To serve, garnish with sliced green onion... - 28.8451
Salmon And Shrimp Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a fork, flake drained salmon into large pieces. Arrange in a shallow baking dish.
3. Add drained and rinsed shrimps along with mushrooms to salmon.
4. Blend flour into melted butter. Slowly,... - 44.725
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the butter and sautÃ© the onions over low heat till cooked through
2. Blend in the soup and add the milk, fish, green beans and the lemon juice. Mix well
3. Serve hot with rice or over toast - 35.3913
Fry out the bacon in heavy skillet.
Remove bacon, pour off all but 1 or 2 tablespoons grease.
Dump in can ot salmon, stir until heated.
Break in the eggs and scramble all until eggs are cooked.
Season with salt and pepper. - 24.6937
Salmon And Ginger
1. Take some foil and fold the edges to form a tray.
2. Place the salmon steak on the foil and sprinkle over the ginger and hot red pepper.
3. Dot with butter and place in the toaster oven on high or broil for about 5... - 29.8359
Rinse salmon and separate into flakes.
Combine dry ingredients, egg yolks, water, and vinegar.
Cook in double boiler, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
Add butter and soaked gelatin.
Mix with salmon.
Pour into a greased mold and chill. - 36.3727
Salmon Souffle With Cayenne
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Flake drained salmon.
3. Add milk to the drained salmon liquid sufficient to make 1 cup.
3. Add flour with seasonings to melted butter and blend well.
4. Slowly add the milk mixture and stirring... - 42.9547
Salmon And Potato Casserole
Place half of the potatoes in greased crock pot.
Sprinkle with half of the flour, salt and pepper.
Cover with half the sal mon; sprinkle with half the onion.
Repeat layers in order.
Combine soup and water.
Pour over potato salmon mixture.
Dust with... - 35.5766
1) Take a skillet and melt butter by heating it for 30 seconds.
2) Drain the salmon and add it to the butter.
3) Put in Worcestershire sauce, chopped onion, chopped celery, lemon juice and ¼ teaspoons of salt.
4) Cover and cook for 3 minutes before... - 46.6603
1. In a bowl, drain and flake the salmon and combine it with celery, mayonnaise, lemon juices and sauces.
2. Spread butter over bread slices and top half of them with thinly sliced cucumbers.
3. Smear salmon mixture over the bread slice.
4. Top the... - 46.6785
Quick Salmon Rissoles
1) In a pan, bring the water to a boil, add the instant mashed potato and stir with a fork until fluffy.
2) In a bowl, combine the flaked salmon and mashed potatoes together.
3) Then add the shallots and lemon juice; mix thoroughly.
4) Shape the salmon... - 37.9914
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Spoon mixture into a 10-inch microwave tube pan.
Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes.
Microwave at MEDIUM 7 to 8 minutes. - 34.8187
Deep Fried Salmon Cutlets
1. Heat evaporated milk, vinegar, paprika, salt, and soft crumbs until milk scald.
2. Pour the mixture atop egg yolk. Add minced salmon and mix thoroughly.
3. Beat egg whites to a stuff mixture and fold in egg yolk mixture.
4. Allow the... - 45.4984
Salmon And Pasta Salad
1) In a bowl, add yoghurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Combine all the ingredients.
2) Next, add in the pasta, flaked salmon, sliced celery, diced bell pepper and red onion. Mix well.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap... - 40.629
Salmon Salad Cups
1) Cut the lemons decoratively and squeeze the juice into a pitcher. Ensure that the skins are not damaged.
2) With a grapefruit knife or a sharp spoon, remove the pitch, leaving the insides of all the 4 lemon halves smooth and clean.
3) Off the base... - 41.5768
Chilly Salmon Salad
1) Take a bowl and add gelatin to cold water in order to soften it.
2) Add lemon juice and boiling water to it, stirring them in.
3) Add rest of the ingredients except the lettuce leaves and mix properly.
4) Take a square pan measuring 8 inches and oil... - 45.8038
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Combine lemon juice and soy sauce in a shallow glass dish.
Place steaks in dish; let stand at cool room temperature no more than 15 to 20 minutes, turning steaks several times.
Remove fish; discard marinade.
Season... - 37.1847
Smoked Salmon Or Mackerel
1. In a bowl soak oak or hickory chips in water for 24 hours.
2. Baste fish with vegetable oil generously on both sides.
3. Sprinkle salt over it.
4. Refrigerate the fish.
5. Pile charcoal in one corner of grill to prepare charcoal fire. Let it burn... - 33.6829
French Style Salmon Meal
Drain salmon, reserving liquid.
Flake salmon and combine with hard-boiled eggs, celery, onion, cocktail sauce and mayonnaise.
Spread filling on 6 slices of bread.
Top with remaining slices.
Combine eggs, reserved salmon liquid, milk and salt.
Dip salmon... - 40.2397
Poached Salmon Cutlets
1. In a large saucepan, boil water and add bouquet garni, whole onion and seasoning; simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Add salmon steaks; simmer over very low heat for another 15 minutes until salmon is cooked through.
3. Check salmon by pressing... - 34.0097
Broiled Salmon Buns
Drain and flake salmon; combine with remaining ingredients except buns.
Spread mixture evenly onto buttered sides of buns.
Broil until golden, about 5 minutes. - 23.6209
Combine eggs, milk and seasonings;' add salmon.
Pour into greased baking dish, set in pan of hot water and bake in moderate over (350° F.) 25 to 30 minutes or until firm.
Serves 4. - 26.3106
Chilled Salmon With Dill Sauce
1. In a fish poacher or large skillet bring to a boil combining the first 3 ingredients and add salmon.
2. Cover reducing heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
3. Reserve 1 tablespoon poaching liquid and... - 41.2667
Salmon And Cabbage Korean Style
1. In a frypan heat up the oil over high heat and stir in the ginger.
2. Put in the onions, then the cabbage.
3. Toss the cabbage around to coat it with oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. When the cabbage has cooked down, add the... - 40.4802
Salmon Salad Spread
1) Debone the salmon and remove the skin
2) Into a medium bowl add the flesh, green onion and the cheese
3) Add in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, pepper till just mixed
4) Cling wrap the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill
5) Serve the... - 35.128
Salmon And Potato Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Blend flour, salt, and pepper in melted butter.
3. Slowly, add milk and stirring continuously, cook until mixture thickens.
4. Using a fork, flake salmon and mix with flour mixture.
5. Arrange salmon... - 45.2443
Salmon Stuffed Mushroom Caps
1) Wash and pat dry mushrooms.
2) Discard the stems.
3) Finely chop the stems to measure 1 cup.
4) Keep it aside.
5) Keep aside remaining stems for another use.
6) In a 9-inch pie plate arrange mushroom caps in a circle, stem side... - 38.007