- » Crockpot Pork Shoulder
Crockpot Pork Shoulder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot pork shoulder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot pork shoulder recipes.
Crockpot Goulash Pork Stew
If you don't have enough time at hand to concentrate on just one dish, then this is it. Goulash Pork Stew Recipe is one of the easiest Crockpot recipes out there. You can put everything in the Crockpot and forget about it for several hours. Besides, it just... - 138.263
Sam Adams Slow Cooker Bbq Pulled Pork Shoulder
1. Wash and pat dry the pork shoulder with a paper towel, place it on a plate.
2. In a bowl combine bbq rub, brown sugar and kosher salt.
3. Pat the dry rub on the meat on all sides.
4. Cover tightly with plastic wrap; place it in the... - 79.5994
Braised Pork Shoulder
1. Trim the excess fat of the pork.
2. Season the flour with the instant style bouillon.
3. Dredge the pork with the flour.
4. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, brown the meat evenly to sear the juices within the meat.
5. Pour the... - 44.4185
Crock Pot Recipe # 1:teriyaki Pork Shoulder, Beef & Chicken
Fall is here so why not use your crock pot to your advantage. Don't be afraid of it! Use it to help you get some of your best dishes done. Be sure and check out how I decided to use this succulent pork shoulder. Non-pork eaters need not worry, you can swap... - 128.799
Sweet And Sour Pork
1) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in soy sauce. Set it aside.
2) Preheat a wok and pour oil around the top to coat the sides evenly.
3) Heat the wok over medium high heat at 325° for couple of minutes.
4) Add pork to stir-fry for... - 46.3521
Slow Cooked Pork Roast
Spicy and sweet pork roast. This video shows as excellent preparation of pork roast with onion, carrots, and apple. A orange punch gives pork an out-of-this-world flavor! This wonderful, moist roast is a family favorite and makes a great meal. - 131.885
Cola Braised Pulled Pork And Spicy Mustard Sauce
Pulled pork refers to a piece of pork butt or shoulder that is cooked in a small amount of liquid, slowly and for a long time, and then pulled apart. It is usually served in a sandwich bun with barbecue or mustard sauce. This recipe can be made in a Dutch... - 131.559
Bbq Pulled Pork
1. Firstly, turn on the Crock-Pot to 350 degrees F and put the bacon strips in it. Soon after the bacon turns translucent and coasts at the bottom of the crack pot like grease, put the pork roast inside.
2. After this, roast all the sides until turn brown and... - 29.8713
Mexican Pork Roast
Place onions and carrots in crock pot.
Rub pork roast with seasonings.
Place on top of vegetables; add water.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
Good when shredded and served in hot buttered tortillas with spicy taco sauce. - 31.9117
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a shallow pan, roast the pork for about 45 minutes per pound.
3) About an hour before the pork is done, drain off the pan drippings.
4) In a bowl, combine the tomato soup and rest of the ingredients... - 43.7376
Mix pork and onion in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover tightly and microwave on medium (275 watts), stirring every 3 min, until pork is tender, 5 to 7 min [9 to 12 min].
Stir in remaining ingredients except spaetzle and parsley.
Cover and microwave,... - 35.2652
Pork And Clams
1) Take a bowl and add white wine and garlic to the pork cubes.
2) Mix well and marinate for an hour or keep it overnight.
3) Take a frying pan and place it on high heat.
4) Add oil to it and sauté the pork cubes after removing them... - 44.2286
Cantonese Sweet-sour Pork
Place pork strips in crock pot.
Add green pepper and sliced onion.
In bowl, mix brown sugar and cornstarch.
Add 1 cup reserved pineapple juice, the vinegar, water, soy sauce and salt; blend until smooth.
Pour over meat and vegetables.
Cover and cook on low... - 37.4548
Pork And Celery Stew
1) Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it.
2) Add pork and fry until it turns light brown.
3) Stir the onion in and brown it.
4) Add fennel, garlic, celery and seasonings just as the onion begins to brown.
5) Add white wine to it and cover the pan... - 48.3717
Curried Pork And Pea Soup
1. Trimming fat from pork, cut it into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In slow cooker combine split peas, carrots, celery, and onions and stir in broth, curry powder, paprika, cumin, and pepper.
3. Stir in pork and cook with cover on Low for 10-12 hours or on... - 40.7227
Southern Pork Barbecue
Place pork in a large heavy plastic bag.
Add 1 cup of Dan's Marinade & Moppin' Sauce; close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 to 24 hours.
Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
Soak hickory chips in water; drain.
Arrange low Kingsford briquets on each... - 41.3664
Spanish Pork With Olives
1 In a large flameproof casserole, heat the oil.
2 Add in the cubes of pork and brown them on all sides.
3 Transfer the cubes to a plate as they're done.
4 Add in the onions to the casserole and brown them for a few minutes.
5 Return the... - 43.5601
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 110.814
Ham Loaf With Mustard Sauce
Grind pork and ham together twice, mix with milk, crumbs, and pepper to taste.
Make into loaf and bake in moderate 350-degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.
After 30 minutes pour over it 1 can tomato soup. - 24.4639
Combine all ingredients in crock pot; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours (on high setting for 4 to 5 hours).
If desired, thicken sauce with a cornstarch water paste just before serving. - 29.9898
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 425 F.
3) In a frying pan, heat butter.
4) In hot butter, quickly brown the meat and vegetables.
5) Into the soaked Romertopf, add all the ingredients.
6) In the oven, cook... - 45.551
Meatballs In Mushroom Sauce
1) Combine together the beef, pork, rice, onion, egg, 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper, allspice and milk in a large bowl.
2) Mix well and shape the mixture into balls, each the size of a golf ball.
3) Combine together the soup, 1/4... - 41.5904