- » Crockpot Pork Roast
Crockpot Pork Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Crockpot Pork Roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Crockpot Pork Roast recipes.
Bbq Pulled Pork In A Crockpot
Want to try a delicious pork dish that is easy to make? Try making BBQ Pulled Pork in a Crockpot with this chef in the video. She has a 3.5 pound pork roast and by adding pineapple and soup mix, she slow cooks it in the Crockpot for 5 hours. It’s real... - 111.639
Apple And Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Roulade
Here's a lovely dinner time pork loin recipe that will make every family gathering worthwhile. The process seems elaborate but its worth every bit of preparation. Chef shows the step by step process which will help you learn and follow the recipe quickly.... - 118.235
Crockpot Pork Chalupas - Fork Tender And Delicious
Since this is a crock pot recipe that needs to cook at least 6 hours, buy your ingredients the day before cooking so you can start early in the morning. By the time dinner rolls around, this dish will have turned into something so tender your taste buds will... - 137.005
Hawaiian Kalua Pork
Want to try a quick pork recipe that needs just three ingredients? In this video, chef Marie shows a simple to make Hawaiian Kalua Pork that needs a 6 pound pork roast, sea salt and liquid smoke. It takes about 8 hours of cooking but the wait seems to be... - 111.922
From sides to salads to marinades and sauces, meat features in almost all vital dishes. However, cooking pork is quite an art that requires some mastery If you have been a viction of undercooked, chewy or overcooked meat before, you would probably like to... - 85.0216
Roast Pork Tenderloin
1. Preheat oven to 375°
2. In a bowl mix garlic and herbs. Keep it aside.
3. Brush the tenderloins generously with butter.
4. Roll the tenderloins in herb mixture to coat them well.
5. Place a meat thermometer in the thickest section... - 37.6889
Stuffed Crown Roast Of Pork
Sprinkle roast on all sides with salt and pepper.
Place roast, bone ends up, on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour.
Combine rice mix, contents of seasoning packet, chicken broth, and next 3 ingredients in a medium... - 45.5261
Kelly's Stuffed Pork Roast
Make a stuffing mixture of the following: Saute green pepper, onion, and garlic in oil until tender.
Add tomato sauce and hot water; bring to boil.
Combine with chili powder, sugar, salt, and 1/4 cup water, add with olives and raisins to sauce.
Boil 4... - 39.1337
Barbecued Loin Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a shallow pan, roast the pork for about 45 minutes per pound.
3) About an hour before the pork is done, drain off the pan drippings.
4) In a bowl, combine the tomato soup and rest of the ingredients... - 44.4608
Slow Cooked Pork Roast
Spicy and sweet pork roast. This video shows as excellent preparation of pork roast with onion, carrots, and apple. A orange punch gives pork an out-of-this-world flavor! This wonderful, moist roast is a family favorite and makes a great meal. - 116.675
Berry Barbecued Pork Roast
1) Take the cranberries and sort them after washing them properly.
2) Take a large saucepan and mix the cranberries with orange juice, barbeque sauce and sugar thoroughly.
3) Place the pan on medium heat and bring it to a boil, stirring all the... - 42.4591
1. Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2. Take a shallow large dish, add onion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, chili sauce, Hosin sauce, pepper and salt and mix thoroughly to prepare the marinade. Add pork tenderloin and turn to coat... - 41.3503
Pork Loin Roast With Crab Apple Glaze
1. Have the butcher saw across the rib bones of roast at base of the backbone, separating the ribs from the backbone.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
3. Place the roast, fat side up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
4. Rub the roast... - 40.3273
Brush pork roast well with kitchen bouquet.
Sprinkle with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
Place potatoes in bottom of crock pot.
Place pork roast on rack of potatoes.
Cover and cook on low setting 10 to 12 hours. - 29.4447
Apple-glazed Pork Roast
Rub roast with salt and pepper.
Brown pork roast under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
Place apple quarters in bottom of crock pot.
Place roast on top of apples.
Combine apple juice, brown sugar and ginger.
Spoon over top surface of roast,... - 33.6016
Tawny Pork Roast
Place roast, fat side down, on a microwave plastic roasting rack in a 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Cover roast with waxed paper.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH half the estimated time.
Rotate dish halfway through first half of microwaving time.
Remove roast from... - 27.2698
Mustard Crusted Pork Roast And Browned Potatoes
Place pork in a greased roasting pan.
Rub with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
Combine mustard and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; spread evenly over pork.
Peel a crosswise stripe around each potato with a vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut each potato... - 45.2687
Easy Rio Grande Pork Roast
1.Rub roast with garlic salt, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder and salt on all its sides.
2. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. In a shallow roasting pan place the roast with its fat side upwards.
3. Put the meat thermometer in the thickest section of... - 43.7128
Cranberry Pork Roast
1) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the pork roast after applying salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, mix cranberries, honey, orange peel, cloves, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Pour it over the slow cooker.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid... - 32.9703
Healthy Marinated Pork Roast
1) In a shallow dish stir in first 6 ingredients.
2) In a dish put roast in dish and marinate covered for 3 to 4 hours in refrigerator. Turn in between.
3) Take out the roast and place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
4) At an angle put in meat... - 46.349
Roast Loin Of Pork
1) Take a bowl and combine together the first few ingredients in it. Set aside.
2) Trim the excess fat from roast and run with pepper and garlic.
3) Place the roast on rack in a roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer, being careful not to touch bone or... - 40.8966
Place roast in oven roasting bag.
Add 1/2 cup water.
Tie bag securely with strip cut from end of roasting bag.
Make an X-shaped cut near the tied end.
Place pork in the bag in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW half the estimated time.
Rotate... - 30.2696
Cranberryy Pork Roast
1) In a well greased slow cooker, strategically place the pork roast.
2) In a bowl, mix cranberry sauce, sugar, cranberry juice, mustard, and cloves. Pour it over the slow cooker.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours... - 42.4827
Marinated Pork Roast
1) Take a small bowl and mix together vegetable oil, garlic, mustard, thyme, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper in it.
2) Score the roast and rub with prepared seasoning.
3) Wrap the roast in foil and refrigerate overnight.
4) Preheat... - 49.6279
Pork Roast With Honey Mustard Glaze
Soak about 4 wood chunks or several handfuls of wood chips in water; drain.
Mix honey, mustard, grated orange peel and juice, ginger, salt and pepper in small bowl.
Arrange medium-low Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip... - 43.5382
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008
Roast Pork With Onions And Potatoes
1) Preheat the browning dish for 5-6 minutes on power.
2) Brush oil to meat and brown it on all sides.
3) Cook for 5 minutes on power, remove the meat, and discard the juices.
4) Pour the remaining oil to the browning dish and stir fry... - 38.7196
Prune Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Take a medium sized saucepand and combine cider and prunes.
3) Allow it to boil and then simmer it in low heat for 20 minutes.
4) Remove the mixture from heat and pour 1/2 cup sherry, stir well.
5) Pour... - 43.9411
Nuts & Herbs Stuffed Pork Chops
Make pocket in each chop, Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Stuff each chop with one-fourth of the mixture.
Place chops directly on turntable or round baking pan.
Roast 30 minutes on HIGH MIX or until meat next to bone is no longer pink. - 35.0763
German Pork Roast In Spicy Beer Sauce
1. In a large and deep dish, place roast.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups beer, onion, lemon peel and seasonings and pour over pork so that it covers the meat.
3. Cover and place the meat in the refrigerator and allow it to marinate for 1 to 2 days,... - 44.2585
Apricot Glazed Pork Roast
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Brush roast lightly with preserves mixture. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into thickest portion of roast.
3. Bake at 350° for 1 hour... - 29.6592
Mexican Pork Roast
Place onions and carrots in crock pot.
Rub pork roast with seasonings.
Place on top of vegetables; add water.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10 to 12 hours.
Good when shredded and served in hot buttered tortillas with spicy taco sauce. - 33.034
Roast Pork Loin With Glazed Apples
Sprinkle roast with thyme, salt, and pepper.
Place roast, fat side up, in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Insert meat thermometer into thickest portion, making sure it does not touch fat.
Bake at 450° for 20 minutes; reduce heat to 325°, and bake 1... - 42.7888
Crown Roast Of Pork With Orange Cognac Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 200°.
2. In a large saucepan, pour in the orange juice, jelly, onion soup mix, Cognac and ginger and mix well. Heat on gentle heat while stirring occasionally for 5 minutes till the jelly is melted and the mix is... - 37.9912
Peruvian Red Roast
1. In a Crockpot, put onion, cumin, salt and pepper. Sauté for a minute over high heat.
2. Add cilantro, red wine, and garlic cloves. Cover and allow to cook.
3. In the meanwhile, cut the chuck roast into slices.
4. Place a frying pan on medium high... - 86.5548
Yorkshire Pudding Por Roast Beef Dinners
Thoroughly beat egg and add 2 tablespoons of sifted flour, mix.
Add 3 tablespoons sifted flour and the salt, mixing well.
Add milk and thor oughly combine with an egg beater.
Into a deep pie dish pour 6 tablespoons of hot beef drippings.
Now place the dish in... - 34.7687
Combine salt, pepper, and garlic powder; rub over surface of roast.
Brown roast on all sides in vegetable oil in a Dutch oven.
Drain off drippings.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 3 hours or until tender. - 35.2285
1. Skin the ribs and cut into serving size pieces. You can ask you butcher to do this for you.
2. Preheat the oven to 300 °F
3. Arrange the ribs on a rack in a roasting pan.
4. Place in the heated oven and bake for 1 hour.
5. In a... - 36.4338
Fall-apart Tender Pork
For those who want to enjoy pork in its most tender form, here is the right one for you. While the dish cooks, know interesting information about travelling in Washington DC from her. With few flavors and pork, make this simple dish and serve with sides to... - 108.908
Trippel Beer Infused Pulled Pork Chili
1. In a 6 quart Crock-pot, add yellow onion, sweet onion, whole peeled tomatoes, diced tomatoes, and fire roasted tomatoes.
2. Drop tomato sauce, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and all purpose rub in it.
3. Throw cumin, oregano, brown... - 92.3319
Brown pork roast under broiler to remove excess fat; drain well.
Insert garlic slivers in roast and season lightly with salt, pepper and sage.
Place browned pork roast in crock pot.
Add remaining ingredients except flour.
Cover and cook on low setting for 10... - 39.3145
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.6864
Braised Pork Shoulder
1. Trim the excess fat of the pork.
2. Season the flour with the instant style bouillon.
3. Dredge the pork with the flour.
4. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, brown the meat evenly to sear the juices within the meat.
5. Pour the... - 43.9486
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; saute 6 minutes or until tender. Spread sauce mixture evenly over cut... - 37.5847
1) At the bottom of slow cooker put half of sliced onions.
2) Put Add meat, cloves, and water.
3) Place remaining sliced onions over it.
4) Cook covered on low for 8-12 hours.
5) Discard bone from meat.
6) Cut the meat and drain the liquid.
7) Place... - 41.2619
Italian Roast Beef
Italian Roast Beef is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 34.666
Roast Pom With Cream Mushroom Gravy
Cut garlic into 1/8-inch slices; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Place roast, fat side up, on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cut 1/2-inch slits at 1-inch intervals in diagonal rows on top of roast; insert garlic slices deep into slits.
Brush lemon... - 41.2894
Bbq Pulled Pork
1. Firstly, turn on the Crock-Pot to 350 degrees F and put the bacon strips in it. Soon after the bacon turns translucent and coasts at the bottom of the crack pot like grease, put the pork roast inside.
2. After this, roast all the sides until turn brown and... - 29.77
Crock Pot Recipe # 1:teriyaki Pork Shoulder, Beef & Chicken
Fall is here so why not use your crock pot to your advantage. Don't be afraid of it! Use it to help you get some of your best dishes done. Be sure and check out how I decided to use this succulent pork shoulder. Non-pork eaters need not worry, you can swap... - 127.661
Brown Sugar Braised Pork
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Brush mustard over the pork.
3. Sprinkle brown sugar over it to coat.
4. In a Dutch oven brown pork.
5. Put the roast in a platter.
6. To the Dutch oven add onion and cook covered for 5 minutes, stirring... - 45.6426
Barbecued Pork In The Slow Cooker
1) In a slow cooker put the meat.
2) Stir in onions, barbecue sauce, and honey.
3) Cook covered on low for 6-8 hours.
4) Using two forks shred the meat.
5) Serve on rolls over sauce. - 34.0235
Spicy Barbecued Pork
1. In a large Dutch oven cover roast with water.
2. Add onion and cloves and cook with cover over medium heat 2 to 2 1/2 hours until pork is tender.
3. Drain and shred with a fork.
4. In a Dutch oven combine shredded pork, barbecue sauce and hot... - 34.6224
Marinated Pork Patty Sandwiches
Combine first 6 ingredients; cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Trim fat from tenderloins.
Place tenderloins in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine oil and next 6 ingredients; pour over tenderloins.
Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 8 hours,... - 40.8376
Southern Pork Barbecue
Place pork in a large heavy plastic bag.
Add 1 cup of Dan's Marinade & Moppin' Sauce; close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator 8 to 24 hours.
Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
Soak hickory chips in water; drain.
Arrange low Kingsford briquets on each... - 40.0089
Curried Pork And Pea Soup
1. Trimming fat from pork, cut it into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In slow cooker combine split peas, carrots, celery, and onions and stir in broth, curry powder, paprika, cumin, and pepper.
3. Stir in pork and cook with cover on Low for 10-12 hours or on... - 40.8174
Pork And Succotash Spinach Salad
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until mixture boils. Add spinach; toss well. Add pork and remaining ingredients, and toss well. - 33.4023
Roman Pot Pork
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 400 F.
3) With salt and pepper, rub the meat.
4) Then, score the crackling.
5) Into the soaked Romertopf, add the meat, onion, tomatoes and butter.
6) Over the crackling,... - 43.2212
Pork Tenderloin With Apples And Sweet Potatoes
1 Heat the oven to 425 degrees farenheit.
2 In a medium bowl mix brown sugar,butter,vinegar,salt,garlic powder and pepper.Keep 2 tablespoons of this mixture aside.
3 Add apples,sweet potatoes and onion to the butter mixture.Toss to... - 45.2597
Pork Medallions In Mustard Sauce
Combine first 4 ingredients; rub over tenderloins.
Place tenderloins in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Seal bag; marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Place tenderloins on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan; brush... - 42.854
Put all ingredients together in a crockpot and cover with water.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 6 hours.
Add water as needed.
After 6 hours, take bone out (if there was one) and break meat up.
Cook one hour more, uncovered, to thicken.
Mash beans slightly... - 35.9636
Yorkshire Toad In The Hole
1) Preheat the oven to 475F.
2) Into a large bowl or basin, sieve the flour along with a pinch of salt. Make a depression in the centre. Drop in an egg and mix all the ingredients together.
3) Slowly pour int the milk and stir to get a smooth... - 43.8104
Country Comfort Ribs
1. With a sharp paring knife, remove breast bone then turn ribs over and remove skirt, saving it for another purpose if you like.
2. Slip paring knife under skin at end of rib and separate from bone.
3. Grip skin with paper towel and peel back... - 42.6808
Porc A L'orange
1. Buy pork loin roast with ribs separated from backbone. The ribs can be easily separated from backbone by sawing the rib bones at the base of backbone of roast.
2. Insert slivers of garlic in the loin by making small slits in fat of... - 45.576
3-meats Brunswick Stew
Boil the hen, the stew beef and the pork roast separately in water to cover, then chop.
Reserve the broth.
Soak the beans in water to cover overnight, then drain.
Cook the beans in meat broth to cover until just tender.
Peel the onions and potatoes and cut in... - 44.7241
Country Style Ribs And Kraut
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large casserole or roasting pan, arrange the ribs.
3. Place in the hot oven and them for 20 minutes, turning to brown each side.
4. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. and cover casserole or ... - 42.2157
Spicy Bean Pot
Put all ingredients in a 4 to 5-quart crock-pot and simmer several hours.
I prefer cooking the onions with hamburger meat to make them more tender.
This is a great alternative to baked beans - 27.0964
Brush On Browner
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
Blend well and brush on ground beef, pork, lamb, veal, and beef roasts to give a rich brown color and glaze.
Brush the browner on a dry roast.
Cover any unused browner with plastic wrap.
Can be stored in refrigerator... - 27.0337
Game Birds Naranja
1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees
2) Begin by tying the legs and wings of each pheasant and seasoning them with salt and pepper
3) Cover the breast of pheasant with bacon / salt pork slices
4) Place in a roasting pan and roast for 30... - 46.3662
Microwave butter at HIGH 30 seconds to melt in a 2-quart casserole.
Stir in flour.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Strain juices from pork roast.
Skim off fat and discard.
Add chicken broth to meat juice to equal 2 cups.
Slowly stir into flour-butter... - 35.9367
East Indian Curried Bananas
Combine sugar, wine, orange juice, lime juice, butter, and curry powder in a bowl.
Place peeled bananas side by side in a square 8x8 inch (or larger) baking dish.
Pour sauce over bananas and bake at 300 degrees for 30-35 minutes, basting frequently.
Try this... - 33.6074
1) Prepare the beans by sorting and washing.
2) In a large Dutch oven, place beans and pour enough to water to cover.
3) Add pork, garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, salt and green chilies. Place over heat.
4) Cover with a lid and allow... - 44.349
1) Trim off the leaves and stalks of cauliflower and separate into small branches.
2) Rinse in cold water.
3) Take a casserole and cook this for 8 minutes with 3 tablespoons of water.
4) Into another casserole, mix olive oil and onion.
5) Uncover and... - 44.2018
Stuffed Chops And Yams
1. Trim off fat from chops.
2. Take a saucepan, melt butter in it and add celery, raisins, apple, and ¼ tsp paprika and cook it thoroughly.
3. Create a pocket in the bone by slitting it towards the outer edge and fill it with apple... - 43.637
1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, dry mustard, and salt and mix well. Add the egg yolks to the bowl and mix well again.
2. Add the 1/4 cup evaporated milk while whipping with a wire whisk till it is smooth.
3. To prevent curdling, add a little... - 32.6331
Pommes De Terre Marquises
1. Peel potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
3. In a saucepan, boil potatoes in water until soft; drain.
4. In a medium bowl, mash potatoes and add egg yolk, low fat spread, salt and pepper; mix and beat... - 43.3901
1. Combine marinade ingredients in a glass or ceramic dish.
2. Cut meat into 1 1/2 inch cubes, removing any skin, and sausage into round slices 1/2 inch thick.
3. Soak meat, sausage and mushrooms in marinade for 12 to 24 hours (refrigerate in hot weather).... - 38.0063
Sauerbraten With Sour Cream Gravy
1) Clean the meat and remove the sinus and fat off.
2) In a large bowl, place the beef.
3) In a saucepan, combine onions, peppercorn, bay leaves, cloves, vinegar and water, bring to a boil.
4) Boil the onion mixture and cool.
5) Pour the onion... - 44.9964
Crockpot Pork Roast Recipes By Category
Crockpot Pork Roast Dish: