- » Crockpot Pork Chop
Crockpot Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot pork chop recipes.
Crockpot Pork Chalupas - Fork Tender And Delicious
Since this is a crock pot recipe that needs to cook at least 6 hours, buy your ingredients the day before cooking so you can start early in the morning. By the time dinner rolls around, this dish will have turned into something so tender your taste buds will... - 108.693
Apple And Pecan Stuffed Pork Loin Roulade
Here's a lovely dinner time pork loin recipe that will make every family gathering worthwhile. The process seems elaborate but its worth every bit of preparation. Chef shows the step by step process which will help you learn and follow the recipe quickly.... - 145.583
Pork Chops And Mushroom In Creamy Sauce
Succulent herbed boneless pork chops paired with a creamy mushroom sauce ... heaven on a plate! An amazing video to prepare this eternally delicious dish which makes a great family meal. Present it with mashed potatoes and julienned steamed carrots and you'll... - 125.847
Stuffed Baked Pork Chops
1) Follow manufacturer's directions and soak clay cooker in water.
2) In a mixing bowl add breadcrumbs, onion, butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
3) Spoon the mixture into pockets of pork chops and secure with toothpicks.
4) Put the... - 45.6081
Pork Chops With Apple Raisin Sauce
1. In a saucepan, cook the rice according to the package directions.
2. When cooked, drain, fluff, and keep warm.
3. Season the pork chops well.
4. In a large frying pan heat the oil
5. When hot but not smoking, sear the chops on both sides.
6.... - 45.4283
Savoy Pork Chops
Heat the oil in a large shallow pan and fry the chops steadily until golden both sides, about 5 minutes.
Lower the heat and add the peeled, cored and sliced apples, raisins, orange rind and wine, with seasoning to taste.
Cover tightly and simmer gently for 25... - 35.7027
Sweet Sour Peachy Pork Chops
Sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper; place in large skillet.
Drain peaches, reserving syrup.
Set peaches aside.
Combine syrup, brown sugar, soy sauce, and vinegar; pour over chops.
Cover and cook 15 minutes over medium heat.
Remove cover and - 30.8235
Pork Chops With Walnuts
1) Take a sauté pan and heat the oil.
2) Sear the chops on one side.
3) Take the thin onion rings and brown them before removing them from the pan.
4) Add the thick onion rings to the pan and season with salt, pepper and thyme.
5) Stir the walnuts in... - 46.1711
Barbecued Pork Chops And Rice
Combine onion, celery, and green pepper in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Add rice, soup mix, tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
Spread evenly in casserole with onion mixture.
Sprinkle each pork chop with... - 39.8548
Broiled Pork Chops With Crabapple Peaches
Drain peaches and crabapples; reserve peach juice.
Place pork chops on rack in broiler pan.
Place pan 6 to 7 inches from heat.
Broil 15 to 17 minutes on first side; season with salt and pepper.
Turn chops and broil second side 15 minutes, basting with pea - 25.8998
Fruited Pork Chops
In skillet, brown chops in oil.
Sprinkle with salt during browning; drain well.
Place chops in crock pot.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chops.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours. - 29.7582
Pork Chops And Gravy
1) Add salt and pepper and season the pork chops.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
3) Drain the collecting liquid.
4) Put the chops inside a slow cooker.
5) In a bowl, mix together mushroom soup, onion, and evaporated milk... - 41.1106
Slow Cooked Pork Chops
1) From the chops, trim the excess fat, if any.
2) Place a large skillet over high heat and melt down the fat. Discard bits of pork.
3) Reduce the heat to moderate and saute the onions in the fat till they are translucent. Try and keep the rounds... - 38.16
Pork Chops Stuffed With Prunes
1. Start by prheating the oven to 350°
2. Take the pork chops, and make pockets in them, by cutting from rib side to fat edge of each chop, make sure that you do not cut through fat edge
3 .In a small saucepan, and in it, combine... - 43.9495
Golden Pork Chops
1) Take a baking dish and arrange the chops in it.
2) Place onion on the top of this and add salt to taste.
3) Spoon the soup over the top and add mushrooms or corn.
4) Cover and cook for 13 minutes until pork chops are soft.
5) Serve hot. - 37.0721
Nuts & Herbs Stuffed Pork Chops
Make pocket in each chop, Combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
Stuff each chop with one-fourth of the mixture.
Place chops directly on turntable or round baking pan.
Roast 30 minutes on HIGH MIX or until meat next to bone is no longer pink. - 35.2149
Golden Glow Pork Chops
1) In a skillet, lightly brown the pork chops on both sides..
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, place the browned chops and season with salt and pepper.
4) Keep a drained peach half over each pork chop.
5) In a bowl, mix brown... - 44.4199
Orange Pork Chops
1 Sprinkle some salt, pepper, and paprika on the pork chops.
2 In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
3 Add in the pork chops and brown on both sides.
4 Pour water into the skillet.
5 Cover and lower the heat.
6 Simmer for 40 to 45... - 44.6356
Vermouth Braised Pork Chops
Trim fat from chops; salt lightly and coat well with flour.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Brown chops in butter over medium heat in large skillet.
Reduce heat to simmer; add 1/4 cup vermouth to chops.
Cover and continue cooking 30 minutes or until tender, bastin - 28.5133
Oriental Pork Chops
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
3 In a skillet over medium heat, heat 1/4 cup sweet-and-sour sauce.
4 Add in the pork chops and brown in sauce on both sides.
5 Transfer pork chops to... - 37.4675
Mushroom Stuffed Pork Chops
1) In a saucepan, add 1 tablespoon and heat.
2) Add in the onion and saute till tender.
3) Take off from the heat.
4) Stir in the ham, mushrooms, oregano, and pepper and stir well. Keep aside.
5) Slit the rib side of the pork chop just to the beginning... - 44.4637
Stuffed Pork Chops
Cut a pocket in each chop, cutting from the edge almost to the bone.
Lightly season pockets with salt and pepper.
In bowl, combine all ingredients except pork chops and tomato sauce.
Pack vegetable mixture into pockets.
Secure along fat side with wooden... - 39.2535
Easy Sweet And Sour Pork Chops
1) In a slow cooker, keep the partially thawed Oriental vegetables.
2) Strategically place the chops over the vegetables.
3) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
4) Add the pea pods and cook on HIGH for 5... - 33.3056
Lemon Herb Pork Chops
1 In a shallow dish, combine the first 7 ingredients.
2 Stir well.
3 Add in pork chops.
4 Cover and allow to marinate for 12 hours in refrigerator.
5 Turn the meat occasionally.
6 Remove the pork chops from the marinade and reserve the... - 41.4637
All In One Pork Chop Meal
Place onion and butter in a 1-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Place pork chops in 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Spread potatoes over chops.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 10... - 39.0597
Pork Chops In Bean Sauce
1) In a skillet, heat some oil and brown the pork chops, 5 minutes per side.
2) Sauté onion in the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in chops and spread over the sautéed onion.
4) Season with salt, garlic salt, and pepper..
5) In a small... - 43.317
Pork Chops With Orange Radish Relish
Combine both juices and brown sugar in a saucepan.
Cook mixture at a low boil about 20 minutes until reduced to about 1/2 cup and it has a syrup like consistency, stirring often.
Set aside 1/4 cup of sauce for basting.
Meanwhile, prepare Orange-Radish Relish... - 46.1666
Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
1) Remove excess for from chops; place chops in a shallow baking dish.
2) Coat the grill with cooking spray.
3) Combine juice, soy sauce, and garlic, stirring well; pour over chops.
4) Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or... - 40.0987
Apple Stuffed Pork Chops
Combine brown bouquet sauce and wine.
Brush on chops to coat well.
Combine stuffing mix, butter, seasonings, and hot water.
Stir to moisten and mix.
Fill the pocket of each chop with stuffing.
Place chops in a flat glass baking dish.
Arrange with the thin end... - 39.4185
Celery & Pepper Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Cut pocket in each chop for stuffing.
2. Season with pepper.
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, heat butter on High for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Stir in celery and onion.
5. Cook on High for 3 to 4 minutes until celery and onion are... - 44.5528
Tabouleh Stuffed Pork Chops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Using a sharp knife, insert a pocket on the rib side of the chops, without making a hole on the other side.
3. Take a small saucepan, add water and salt and bring the mixture to boil. Add... - 45.8861
Cranberry Pork Chops
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take a bowl, put in the pork chops, sprinkle them with salt and dredge in a little flour.
3) Take a skillet, heat some oil in it.
4) Place the pork chops in the hot oil and brown evenly on... - 40.8572
Lemon Honey Pork Chop
Place pork chop[s] in 22-oz shallow casserole [8 X 8 X 2" dish, with narrow ends toward center].
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix 1 tbsp [2 tbsp] water, the honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, parsley and garlic; pour over pork.
Cover tightly and microwave on... - 44.4909
Pork Chops And Apple Slices
In skillet, brown pork chops quickly; drain well.
Arrange a layer of sliced apples in crock pot, then a layer of pork chops; repeat.
Dot with butter; sprinkle with nutmeg.
Add salt and pepper.
Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 9 hours. - 26.6873
Apple Kraut Pork Chops
1. In heavy skillet heat oil. Add pork chops and brown on both sides.
2. Drain out the pork chops and keep aside.
3. Drain out the pan drippings.
4. In the skillet add sauerkraut, water, and caraway seeds. Stir well.
5. Arrange the pork chops on... - 44.9141
Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops
1 Drain the mushrooms and reserve the liquid.
2 In a bowl, combine mushrooms, cheese, parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3 Mix thoroughly and set aside.
4 Create pockets in pork chops, cutting from the rib side just to beginning of fat edge of... - 44.242
Pork Chops Parmesan
Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
Dredge pork chops in flour in plastic bag.
Shake off excess flour.
Melt butter in large skillet; brown chops.
Place chops overlapping in a shallow 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Spoon drippings over chops; cover wit - 26.0215
Apple Glazed Pork Chops
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the apple jelly, ground cinnamon, all spice, cloves and the pork chops
2) Heat over a low heat, till the jelly dissolves
3) Onto a broiler pan, place the pork chops
4) Broil for 7 minutes on both sides
5) Take out from... - 38.9941
Pork Chops And Apples
1. Heat frypan over med/high heat.
2. When hot add the oil, then the pork chops.
3. Cut apples into rings and remove cores.
4. Turn heat down to medium, add the chopped onion, stir and arrange the pork on top of the onions.
5. Put in the apple slices,... - 39.7247
Pork Chops With Dill Cream Gravy
1 In a large skillet, melt butter.
2 Saute onions and mushrooms until tender.
3 Remove from the skillet and set aside.
4 Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
5 In large skillet, put the chops and brown on both sides.
6 In a bowl, mix... - 45.5716