- » Crockpot Pear Butter
Crockpot Pear Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot pear butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot pear butter recipes.
Wash the pears carefully.
Quarter or slice and remove the cores.
Add just enough water to prevent the pears from sticking and cook until soft.
Press through a fine sieve or food mill.
Measure the pulp.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for about 15 minutes... - 29.964
Spiced Pear Butter
1) In a Dutch oven, add pears, water and lemon juice.
2) Cover with a lid and place the oven over medium heat.
3) Cook the pears for 30 minutes.
4) Drain excess water and mash the pears to smooth.
5) Add other ingredients to the Dutch oven.
6) Cook the... - 41.3198
Pear Honey Butter
Combine all the ingredients in a heavy bottomed container.
Cook and stir for about 15 minutes or until thickened.
Pour immediately into hot jars, leaving room for expansion and place the caps, then tighten.
Process in boiling water for 10 minutes.
The butter... - 25.5355
Arrange pear halves, cut side up, in an ungreased 13" x 9" baking dish.
Stir together ginger ale and next 3 ingredients.
Pour ginger ale mixture over pears; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours or overnight.
Remove pears from... - 42.3804
Pears In Caramel Sauce
Drain pears, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Combine butter, sugar, corn syrup, and 1/4 cup pear syrup in a small saucepan; simmer until smooth and blended.
Place pear halves in syrup.
Heat, basting with syrup. - 27.3868
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Rinse and dry the pears, then halve and core them.
3) In a greased shallow baking pan, arrange the pear halves.
4) Mix the butter, sugar, curry powder, and salt together.
5) Divide the mixture into 6... - 37.2172
1. In a large skillet melt butter, add brown sugar and orange juice and cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Add pears and almonds and cook until thoroughly heated.
3. In a small, long-handled saucepan place brandy and heat without... - 37.5169
1) Preheat oven at 325°.
2) In a large bowl, add first 6 ingredients to combine. Make a well at the center of mixture.
3) In another bowl, combine oil, eggs, sugar, pears and vanilla. Pour this into the well and combine all thoroughly to... - 49.4534
1. In an ovenproof skillet melt the butter and sugar over medium heat.
2. Lay in the pear halves as it bubbles.
3. Rolling out the puff pastry fairly thin gently lay over the pears.
4. Trimming the edges let it bake in a 425F/220C oven... - 36.7894
Pear And Walnut
1) In your food process, add butter, eggs, flour and caster sugar to process smoothly. Stir in walnuts to the mixture.
2) Take a round cake tin with 23 cm / 9 inches depth. Grease with oil or butter and line with baking paper. Sprinkle... - 47.1474
Poached Pears With Raspberry Sauce
1) Using a peeler, peel the pears, removing the core and ensuring that the stems are intact
2) Using a pastry brush, brush the pears with lemon juice to prevent them from discoloring
3) Mix together the water, sugar, lemon rind, cinnamon and... - 46.6131
Deep Dish Pear Pie
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Cut the pears in halves.
3) Use a 1 1/2 -quart casserole or deep-dish 9-inch pie plate to place the pears.
4) Squeeze lemon juice on top.
5) In a bowl, add flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg to combine... - 49.6279
Pear Mincemeat Cookies
1) Take a food processor bowl and position knife blade in it.
2) Add 1 cup pears and process until finely chopped.
3) Repeat the process with remaining fruit.
4) Take a Dutch oven and combine chopped fruits with all remaining ingredients in... - 46.7311
Pear And Potato Puree
1) Cook potatoes and pears, until they turn tender.
2) In a bowl, add hot potatoes and pears along with butter, seasoning and lime zest. Mash all together and combine properly.
3) Serve hot by topping with butter cube. - 33.4691
Pear Streusel Pie
1) Mix together the flour, brown sugar and coconut
2) Tip in the butter and mix using a fork
3) Into the pastry shell arrange the pears and then sprinkle in the coconut
4) Again layer the pears and coconut and cover the top with aluminum foil
5) Bake... - 38.9649
Lamb Chops With Spicy Pear Sauce
Combine 2 tablespoons of the melted butter with vinegar, salt, and spices and rub into chops.
Let stand 2 hours, then broil in hot pan with 1 tablespoon butter. - 28.1147
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease the bottom of 8 or 9-inch square pan and dust with flour.
3 In a large bowl, mix all cake ingredients.
4 Using a spoon, stir 50 to 75 strokes until mix is moistened.
5 Into the... - 46.6819
Chicken With Sherry And Pears
1.Mix corn starch, pepper and sherry.
2.Toss the mixture with chicken.
3. In a frypan, heat oil and butter.
4. Put the chicken pieces and fry well.
5. When the chicken turns brown evenly, add pear slices, green onions, sherry, lemon... - 45.9851
Vanilla Coconut Pears
Drain pears, reserving 1 1/4 cups liquid.
Set pears aside.
Combine 1/4 cup reserved liquid with cornstarch, vanilla, and cinnamon, stirring until smooth.
Combine remaining 1 cup liquid with sugar, bourbon, and butter in a small saucepan; gradually stir in... - 40.3206
Pear, Roquefort, And Caramelized Onion Galette
Cook onion in butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat, 30 to 35 minutes or until onion is caramelized, stirring often.
Stir in salt and pepper; set aside.
Unfold piecrust and roll into a 14" circle on a lightly floured surface.
Transfer to a parchment... - 42.6527
Pear Nut Bread
Beat the oil and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Add sour cream and vanilla and beat well.
Sift the flour, salt, soda, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
Add to the sugar mixture ana beat until well... - 44.0332
1. Cream the butter, salt and sugar.
2. Put in the flour and pat into an oblong shape.
3. In a small ovenproof dish arrange the pears and place the shortbread on top.
4. Prick using a fork and let it bake for 20-25 minutes in a 350F/180C oven. - 29.6639
Original Chocolate Macaroons
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) In a bowl beat egg whites and salt until stiff.
3) Beat in sugar into egg mixture till thick and glossy and stands in peaks.
4) Blend in remaining ingredients.
5) Place each teaspoon onto greased... - 38.2578
Cheese And Wine Mold
1) In an electric mixer, add cheese, wine, nutmeg, and pepper.
2) Beat for about 10 minutes, till mix is almost smooth.
3) Add in the butter and beat well.
4) Transfer to a 1 1/2-cup greased mold and pack well.
5) Place a lid and refrigerate... - 37.7022
Upside Down Christmas Wreath Cake
Microwave 1/4 cup butter in a 10-inch round glass dish at HIGH 1/2 to 1 minute.
Add brown sugar and corn syrup; stir well.
Spread mixture evenly in pan.
Arrange pear slices, rounded side down, in a spoke design over brown sugar mixture.
Alternately add red... - 44.4878
Curried Fruit Medley
Arrange fruit in a 2-quart baking dish.
Combine butter, sugar, curry powder, and salt in a small saucepan; heat until sugar is dissolved.
Pour over fruit.
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. - 27.7493
1. In a saucepan heat the apple juice, brown sugar, cocoa powder and coffee.
2. Let it boil to boiling point and then whisk in the butter.
3. When melted and thickened, stir in the cold cream and serve over peeled pears garnished with whipped cream,... - 30.5755
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 9 by 5 by 3 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, blend the cheese until light and fluffy.
4) Whisk in the beaten egg one at a time and beat the mixture... - 43.5352
Hot Fruit Bake
Drain first 5 ingredients, reserving juices for another use.
Combine fruit in a 2-quart casserole; set aside.
Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
Combine sugar and cornstarch; add to butter, stirring constantly.
Stir in sherry.
Cook,... - 40.713
Sherried Fruit Casserole
1) Take the pineapple slices and the apple rings and cut them in half.
2) Take a casserole that can hold 2 quarts and arrange the fruits in layers before setting it aside.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and melt butter in it over low heat.
4)... - 45.4502
1) In a 1-quart microwavable dish, add apple celery, scallions, raisins, apricots, pine nuts and butter. Combine well.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH for 2 minutes.
3) Add in water, nectar and curry powder. Stir to combine and microwave on HIGH for 3... - 42.8831
Hot Brandied Fruit
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Drain the juices from fruit and combine the liquids.
3) Stir them well and reserve 1 cup fruit juice mixture.
4) Add sugar to melted butter and stir until smooth.
5) Add the saved juice, brandy, and... - 47.7497
1. For the dressing, put the oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar and seasoning together in a screw-topped jar and shake well.
2. In a bowl put the mushrooms and pour the dressing on it and leave for 30 minutes.
3. In a pan melt butter sautÃ©... - 44.687
Hot Curried Fruit
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. With boiling water cover raisins and soak for about 10 minutes.
3. Then drain and set aside.
4. Drain fruit, reserving all juice.
5. Stir reserved juice well, measure 3/4 cup and set aside.
6. Save the remaining... - 46.2611
Strawberry Vanilla Mousse
1) To prepare the sauce, first clean and hull berries.
2) Reserve 1 cup of best berries for garnish and use the remainders to pass through a food mill.
3) Remove the strain by straining the pulp.
4) In a mixing bowl, add ½ cup sugar and... - 43.2934