- » Crockpot Partridge
Crockpot Partridge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of crockpot partridge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for crockpot partridge recipes.
Huntsman Styled Partridge
1) Begin by cutting the partridge in serving pieces and dredging with seasoned flour
2) In a skillet, brown in small amount of fat
3) Ignite the partridge after pouring brandy over it
4) After the flame is put out, add onion, carrot and seasonings
5)... - 45.2206
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the partridges well with salt and lemon juice; rub with hands to ensure it is well seasoned.
3. Using a knife, chop the partridge-'s heart and liver.
4. In a bowl, toss the meat with butter,... - 46.0355
Stonewall Jackson's Stuffed Partridges
Select firm, plump birds.
Do not split and draw them down the back, but draw them, stuff them and bake them in a moderate oven as you would a hen.
Lay a strip of bacon across the breast of each.
Season with salt, pepper, and lumps of butter.
Baste frequently. - 25.467
Chafing Dish Birds
Split birds open as for broiling.
To 1 dozen birds sprinkle 6 red peppers cut fine.
Place birds in chafing dish, breast down, and sprinkle with salt; on back of each bird place 1-inch square of butter, then pour in the stock 01 water, cover dish and steam... - 33.9502
Quail On Toast
Dress quail, clean and wash thoroughly.
Rub inside and out with salt and pepper, lard with soft butter.
If stuffed, truss or sew.
Wrap each bird in strip of bacon.
If broiled the bird may be cooked whole, wrapped in back, or split down back and flattened... - 35.1189